Nymphomania Ch. 3

Story Info
His new female body is insatiable.
10.5k words
4.61
202.6k
98
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/02/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body answered that question almost before I could formulate it. I could masturbate. In fact, I HAD to masturbate. As the voice had said to me, the more sex I had, the hornier I became. After last night, I knew that I would now be on a VERY short fuse, and that short fuse had been burned away by my male mind seeing my preposterous female proportions in the mirror.

I must clarify something here, just so a reader (if this document ever finds one) won't think badly of me. I'm not one of those men who think that bigger is better, without a limit. If I had met a girl as a man with breasts the size that mine were, most of my mind would have been disgusted. Breasts of this size almost qualify as a deformity. However, my more animal side can't help but react to large breasts, and unlike my aesthetic sense, my animal side doesn't have much in the way of limits. Check this out with other guys; If they're truthful, they'll tell you it's true. Big breasts bypass your higher brain functions and make you horny, the bigger the hornier.

With the changes that had been forced upon me, I was constantly pretty horny anyway. I had been a woman for about four days, and my nipples had been hard for the entire time. Apart from that, each time I came it made me even hornier. As I unclasped my too small H cup bra, I realized that I didn't feel as hopeless as I had when I first saw my breasts. It was hard to be simultaneously horny and depressed.

I lay back, completely naked, onto my bed. I really wished that Tiffany was here. I would have to explain my breast growth (or shrug and pretend I had no explanation, as I did last time,) but I much preferred sex with a partner to masturbating alone. I wasn't about to proposition one of the guys; My craving for cum had grown with my tits, and I wasn't too sure that I'd be able to make them put condoms on. Even now, without one of them in front of me, just thinking about their creamy cum almost made me go next door and suck them off.

Thinking about it, but being very careful not to let myself get up off the bed, I let my right hand wander down from my mouth along my neck. When I got to my breasts, I was shocked again at the size of them. I ran my hands over my tits, marveling at how much tit I had to run them over. I had heard that women's breasts were less sensitive the larger they got, but that was NOT the case with mine. When I had those little A cup things, I could barely feel them, but with these gargantuan tits I could feel every breath of wind on the little, fine hairs that covered them.

Finally, I reached my nipples. They were so erect that they were sticking out like little points, the little cone shape extending out to the edge of the areola and jutting out perhaps an inch into the air. As the nipples were only about as big around as a quarter (erect, I mean; I had never seen them not aroused,) this meant that they stuck out about as far as they were across. Needless to say, in the state I was in, touching them was an amazing experience. I pinched them gently and rolled them back and forth between my fingers, loving the feeling that sent shooting up into my body and straight down to my pussy. I felt like I could cum from just playing with my nipples.

I wanted something a bit faster, however. Leaving my left hand to continue to stroke my newly enlarged breasts, I trailed the right down along my belly. I felt the stomach that was still, impossibly, smooth and small in spite of the ridiculous growth in my breasts and hips, and trailed my hand down further.

When I reached the area just below the subtle incurving of my belly, the place where my blond pubic hair had been until I shaved it off, I started to get even wetter. I loved the feeling of slickness there. I dipped my fingers quickly down into my slit, but brought them back up to my mound quickly. With lubrication from my pussy juice, I could feel the perfect smoothness of my cunt. It was still perfectly smooth from the shaving I did yesterday morning. I concluded that my hair grew very slowly.

I didn't really care, though. I just was thankful because I loved the feeling of all that smooth skin above my slit, without a hair in sight. I hadn't even touched the slit yet, I was just rubbing my fingers over the top of my slippery mound. I raised up my head and propped it up on pillows so I could look down at my cunt as I played with it.

My pussy looked almost like a little girl's. Sitting there, with my legs parted only a little, there was not even a suggestion of stubble under the skin, only the nice little mound that slowly curves from one soft mound into two lips separated by a slit. I rubbed slowly across the mound and extended one finger to the top of the incurving line, just brushing my clit.

It was tender! After last night, I wasn't surprised, but I could tell that if I was at all forceful with it, it would be very painful. I proceeded to brush it gently, sometimes not even touching the clit, just brushing around the little hood that enclosed it. Even that was enough to give me immense pleasure. It wasn't that my clit was painful to touch, it was just that in it's slightly raw state, it was more sensitive both to pain AND to pleasure.

So pleasure it I did! I was grasping and pulling on my tits with my left hand while I rubbed my clit with my right. It was amazing! Even after all the sex I had had as a woman, nothing had prepared me for this. My dick had never been anywhere near this sensitive. In fact, I wouldn't have been able to conceive as a man of anything being this sensitive. The pleasure I got, just from fingering my clit, wiped out any worries I had about who had done this to me, of how large my tits had become, or anything else. Those things would return, but for now I was totally lost to my ecstasy.

My wet pussy was crying out to be penetrated, so I wrenched my finger away from my clit and pushed it up into myself. It also felt definitely sore, but because of this soreness, I was so much more aware of the feeling of my finger sliding into me. Where before I would have crammed two or even three fingers into my cunt (after last night, I was certainly stretched enough,) I now was completely satisfied to have one there. I moved it in and out for a second, then returned it to my clit.

Suddenly, I had an idea. I got my little vibrator from where I had hidden it in my dresser (under that pink DD cup bra that I would never wear now,) and grabbed Tiffany's dildo from where it lay, forgotten, next to her bed. Laying back down on my bed, I inserted the vibrator into my pussy. It filled my only partially, but it still felt extremely good. I didn't even turn it on, I just pushed it in and out of me for a few moments, until it was well lubricated, and then pulled it out.

Spreading my legs nice and wide, I felt under myself and pulled my asscheeks apart, then slowly inserted the vibrator. My ass was just as sore as my pussy, so the vibrator was slightly painful when I pushed it in for the first time, but I really wanted to be penetrated back there so I just clenched my teeth and kept pushing it slowly, but relentlessly, up my tail. Finally, it was completely in. I turned it on, and immediately the pain turned to pleasure. I started to pump it in and out, gently because my asshole was still very sensitive. My pussy momentarily forgotten, I concentrated all my energies on the sensations I was giving myself by fucking my ass with a vibrator. It was amazing. I felt full, that's the best way I can explain it, so sensuously, ecstatically full, and the sensation was coming not from my cunt but from my asshole. After only about a minute of slowly pushing the vibrator in and out of my anal entrance, I came.

After the orgasm subsided, and with the vibrator still buzzing in my ass, I began to work on my pussy. I took Tiff's dildo and ran the tip of it slowly up and down my slit, teasing like I had done so many times to other girls with my REAL dick, when I still was a man. The flowing pussy juice lubricated the head of the dildo, and I felt myself gasp as it grazed up against my clitoris. I positioned the head of the plastic cock at the opening of my vagina, and slowly pushed it up inside. Now I was filled, front and back, like I loved to be. I used my right hand to pump the dildo slowly in and out of myself, and my left hand to stimulate my clit. Now the feeling was truly unbeatable. I had dildos in both my cunt and ass, filling me completely, and I was simultaneously playing with my clit. I knew I couldn't last long before I came.

I was right. After only a few minutes of stimulating myself this way, I began to orgasm. Unlike the other times I had masturbated, though, I didn't stop playing with myself. It felt too good, and so I decided to play with my pussy up until the moment when I was exhausted from the orgasm and had to stop.

I discovered something about women about then. Whenever I had cum as a man, there had been a time just after my orgasm when I was too tired to move. As a woman, I kept waiting for that time, but it never happened. My orgasm didn't end, either. It just came in and out of focus, alternately bowling me over with sensation and receding to a pleasant glow between my legs. I knew that girls could maintain orgasms much longer than guys, but this seemed insane. I could keep having this feeling as long as I kept fingering myself. I wondered why women ever stopped!

I don't know how long I pleasured myself. It's hard to gage time while you're completely in ecstasy, but I would bet that my orgasm lasted about twenty five to thirty minutes before I collapsed from exhaustion. The next thing I knew, I was being shaken gently awake.

I opened my eyes to see Tiffany staring back at me. Once I was awake, she stopped staring at my eyes and concentrated her full attention on my tits.

"What the hell happened here?" she asked. "How much cum did you get?"

"I have no idea," I replied.

"Dammit, girl, it looks like you were the guest of honor at a gang bang!"

"Actually, that's kind of what happened."

I went on to explain the night before, and how horny it had made me, and Tiff nodded understandingly, took me in her arms, and started kissing my neck and breasts. I lay back as she undressed herself with expert fingers while her mouth remained glued to my nipples. Then, after becoming completely naked, she trailed her head down along my stomach to my hairless pussy. Her mouth enveloped my clit and she flicked it with her tongue. She licked me up and down either side of my slit, where the outer lips met the leg. She fucked me with her tongue. She did all the things to me that she knew would make me cum.

As I was approaching orgasm, I suddenly remembered something. I had never told Tiffany that it was sperm that made me grow. As far as she knew, my enlarging tits had no reason at all. She certainly hadn't known me long enough to observe that my tits only grew when I came into contact with cum. Suddenly, I remembered the time when she had called me Christopher while she was half asleep. I thought it had been a coincidence, but it was because she knew it was my real name. Also, I now knew why her voice was so familiar. It was the voice that I had heard whispering in my ear while I was strapped to the bed, having just been changed into a woman.

I was very careful not to betray my sudden revelation. She licked my cunt to orgasm, and I raised her face up to my own, kissing her mouth and reaching around to feel her ass. I kneaded and massaged her ass cheeks as I pushed her back onto the bed, my own wide hips (wider than hers!) between my legs and my pussy rubbing up against hers, humping her as if I had a cock. All the time, though, I was thinking of how I could force her to change me back into a man. I rubbed my pussy against hers, bringing us both to an orgasm after an enjoyable eternity of rubbing our very female bodies together, and all the time I was bent on revenge.

Tiffany had gone out to order custom made bras for me, and had returned an hour later with a story that the lingerie shop she had gone to had "happened" to have some extremely large sizes on hand. I now had bras ranging in size from an I cup (keep in mind these are unofficial sizes, they were printed on the bras but anything this big had to be custom made) up to an M cup. That one was truly amazing. I thought to myself that I wouldn't need it, but I then reflected on my now overpowering desire for cum, and wasn't so sure.

Regardless, I still couldn't go outside without attracting too much attention, so I had no choice but to stay in. At least those bras made it easier to move around, and at least they were now so large that half cup bras hadn't been an option. When I first tried it on, the I cup bra fit well, if a bit snugly, but that didn't last very long.

As I was laying on my bed, thoroughly bored and more than a little horny, there was a knock on the door that separated our room from the guys'. It opened without waiting for permission, and I saw Greg standing there in his boxer shorts.

"I wanted to apologize for last night..." he started.

I knew that wasn't what he wanted, and I was quite mad at him for causing me to be gang banged, but all that evaporated as soon as I saw the bulge in the front of his boxers. Immediately, I was across the room, frantic to get some cum. I tried to resist the craving, but it was now just too strong. I tried to force myself to make him use a condom, so that I could get some satisfaction from his dick and still avoid any more breast growth, but I was unable to do even that. The moment I saw him, my gaze was riveted to his crotch. Now, what I craved wasn't even sex, that was secondary. What I needed was cum. If someone had offered it to me in liter sized bottles, I wouldn't even have paused to say "thank you." The craving was now THAT strong.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and pulled his boxers down to his ankles in one smooth movement. I knew what he thought of me; in his mind I was just a slut, not so much a person as a convenient piece of ass. That was obvious from the way he had let me be gang banged last night. However, he wanted to stay on good enough terms to keep fucking me, and so he tried to apologize. Instead of letting him, I had reinforced my slut status. But I really had no choice, the craving was completely in control.

I took his instantly hard cock into my mouth. I marveled once again, as I had every time, at how good it felt that he was shaved as smooth as me. I had never heard of guys doing that when I was one, but I was glad that one of the guys I had fucked as a woman did it. I took his dick deeper and deeper into my throat, until his dick was pushing down my throat. My gag reflex was, however, overridden by my insatiable desire for cum, so I just kept inserting him further into my face. Finally, my lips were wrapped around the base of his cock, and still I could fell no trace of hair or stubble. Greg was so fastidious about shaving his cock that it was as smooth as my pussy, it felt like there was no hair to grow there. I loved the feeling of his slick shaft sliding in and out of my face.

I pulled my head back until only the tip of his cock was still between my lips, and grasped the base with my right hand. I pumped the base with my hand while I orally stimulated the head. In fact, his dick was large enough that I could pump the base my hand and still pump a good length of the shaft in and out of my mouth, so I soon found myself doing that. Feeling his hairless cock in both my hand and my mouth was extremely satisfying, but I still had my own needs, so I reached down between my parted, kneeling legs with my other hand and began to finger my own clean shaven cunt. It was already dripping on the floor, I was so horny.

Sucking Greg's cock was an enjoyable experience, but at the moment, it was only a means to an end. All I really needed right now was cum, so I took what I felt to be the swiftest form of action. I removed his dick from my mouth, making sure it was well lubricated with saliva and pre-cum, and leaned back. I took my left hand from my cunt only long enough to unclasp my bra, letting it fall uncaringly to the floor, and then returned the hand to it's place at my pussy, making sure Greg could see what I was doing. With my right hand, I continued to jack him off. I rubbed my hand back and forth like I had loved to along my own cock, as fast as possible, somewhat roughly, and concentrating on the head. I knew that this would be the fastest way to make him cum.

Predictably, I was right. Greg's eyes were looking past his cock straight down to where I was fingering myself. His eyes were glued to my crotch as I slid two fingers very quickly in and out of my hole. I could see that it was as much of a turn on for him as it had been for me when I was a man and one of my girlfriends would masturbate in front of me. My other hand was moving back and forth on his cock so fast it was only a blur. After only a minute or so of this treatment, Greg's eyes forced themselves shut and he fell back against the wall, groaning. His entire body tensed up, but I continued to jerk him off as fast as before. As I felt his spasms start, I aimed his cock at the place I needed the sperm most, and he shot his load all over my humongous tits.

It came out in three spurts, and each was bigger than the last. After the third, a good portion of my breasts was covered with Greg's creamy, white cum. I could feel them starting to tingle, but I was powerless to stop. I didn't even stop jacking Greg's dick, I just continued to stroke it while it limpened and then quickly began to harden again. Inside of ten minutes after the first, Greg deposited a second load of cum onto my tits.

After his second orgasm, Greg pulled himself out of my grasp and staggered, weakly, over to my bed. He collapsed there on his back, as if he was unable to stand any longer. I followed him to the bed and started to suck his cock. I sucked as hard as I could, but I still could not produce an erection. I was frantic! I NEEDED more cum! I pulled my mouth off of his dick and crawled up over his body. I spread my legs over him and proceeded to rub my soaking wet pussy against his limp dick, grinding my pubic bone into his. My hands were resting on the bed to either side of him, and my arms were still fully extended, but my huge tits still rested heavily on his chest and stomach. I rubbed them back and forth over him, rubbing his own cum off of my breasts and into his skin. I didn't mind losing it; It had already done it's job. I could feel my tits tingling like they were falling asleep, and I imagined I could almost feel them growing.

The combination of my crotch grinding against his and my slippery tits sliding over his chest got Greg's cock hard again, and as it began to stiffen it slipped immediately into my gaping, wet pussy. Just a half hour ago I had been remarking again on how sore I was there from last night, but I was completely unaware of any discomfort now. I did still feel stretched, though. Even Greg's huge cock wasn't filling me completely. I wanted his cum, though, so I clenched down with my pussy muscles to give him the maximum sensation possible, and continued to grind against him like I had been. Greg was exhausted, lying there like a wet rag, so I had to do all the work of fucking him. I rolled my hips back and forth, and side to side, trying to coax the cum from his balls. My slippery breasts were still rubbing against his chest, much more wildly now as I thrashed around on top of him, desperate for his sperm. It took almost ten minutes (an eternity considering the effort I was putting forth) until he shot another load up into my pussy.

I immediately jumped off of his cock and started to suck it again. I lapped up the few remaining drops of cum as they squeezed out of the tip of his dick and continued to blow him as his erection softened. I still needed cum, but I was not sure if I would be able to force Greg's overused cock into another erection. I concentrated all my efforts on it for almost ten minutes, becoming more frantic as time went by, but he stayed limp.