Nymphomania Clinic Ch. 03

Story Info
A new patient.
1.5k words
4.18
58.5k
5
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rassendyll
Rassendyll
13 Followers

To recap: our hero is the male assistant in the State Nymphomania Clinic. Today he faces his hardest test.

*

The four of them gathered in Head Nurse Colferne's study. She in her uniform of tiny miniskirt, white high heeled shoes, white stockings exposing a foot of thigh, lace top pulled down to just above the nipples of her breasts. She tapped a pencil.

He sat, totally naked as always, with his cock a rigid pole jutting from his groin. In front of him knelt a nurse in the same uniform, her task to make sure that he was always at the peak of erection but then to pinch the base of his cock to choke off his orgasm.

The Clinic's consultant stood in front of him, Professor Claude Byrne, a tall, rangy man with his own cock out and semi erect. Down the corridor the screams were dying away. It had been a hard session in the showers. He closed his eyes and thought again of the row of naked bottoms presented for his attention and his right arm ached afresh. The delicate brown fingers savagely pinched the base of his cock as it tried to spring into action.

A buzz. The intercom. 'The prisoner and her husband are here.'

'Send them in.'

Tge door opened and they trooped in. He another tall but beaten looking man, his eyes downcast, she a stunningly beautiful brunette in tattered clothing. A breast stood proudly out from the rags on her front and the strips of cloth hanging from her waistband served to emphasize, not conceal, the pussy beneath. She gave a low animal growl at the sight of the two cocks and lunged forward but Nurse Colferne tapped her pencil. Two more nurses came in and held the patient's arms.

Professor Byrne turned, his cock rapidly stiffening. 'A very difficult case. Very difficult. Mr. Peversal, could you describe the problem? Your wife is very sexual and extremely arousing.'

Nurse Colferne, who knew where her funding came from, intervened, 'Professor, while you listen to Mr. Peversal's story, perhaps you would like to fuck the nurse? Just lift her skirt, remove her panties, and push yourself inside. Very good, please do make yourself at home.'

Mr. Peversal began. 'I married her six weeks ago. Frankly I was amazed that she'd have me, she is so beautiful, and she was very wrapped up with a man called James Esham. He called twice before the marriage and threatened me.'

He gulped but continued. 'I am sure that she was completely innocent before I married her and the first I knew was when I pushed the door of her room open and saw my best man fucking her. Her bridal costume was all over the place but I remember she had had the headdress on and the high heeled shoes. I tiptoed away, utterly shocked, as she screamed with pleasure. I did not know what to do.'

'We drove to the honeymoon hotel. I had hoped to be discreet but she was just dressed in a rag over her pussy and two strips just covering her nipples and shouting that she wanted a fuck. The hotel manager was excellent, a young lady who totally ignored my wife. I remember that she was dressed in a uniform. Brown. Buttoned high, but a very short skirt.'

'We went to our room and she was stripped and lying naked on the bed in minutes. I remember the porter goggling at her as he unloaded our suitcases. I started undressing myself and was down to my shirt. Then it happened.'

Professor Byrne paused in his steady fucking and encouraged him. 'What happened?'

'James Esham burst in with four mates. They had a knife. He ripped his trousers off and began, began, well, fucking my wife. I had to kneel on hands and knees on the bed and watch him plunge into her. She loved it so much, and then... One of the others rammed his cock into my ass and began fucking me. It hurt so much, it was so totally humiliating. My wife was watching as the cock ploughed into me'

'The worst thing was, I actually began to enjoy the feel of cocks buggering me and the sight of them going on into my wife's cunt. She was just lying there moaning with pleasure as the cocks ripped into her, when James rang the room service bell. The hotel manageress appeared almost at once, buttoned uniform, looking at me on my hands and knees with a cock thrusting firmly into me, and my wife taking another cock and said 'What can I do for you Sir?'

'Who is the best whore in this town? We want to organise a fucking competition.'

'The woman thought about it, then said, 'We have always found that Estella LeSalet gives most satisfaction. Do wish me to call her for you?' James stood with his cock glistening with my wife's juice. 'No. Get her here by nine tomorrow morning. By the pool. I'll bet that this little lady can fuck for longer than she can.'

'That is rather unlikely Sir. Miss LeSalet is a very experienced whore and to my own knowledge has entertained four or five clients a night ...'

'Do it, Get the rest of the guests there, we'll want as many men as possible for the fucking. I'll bet a hundred on this. It could be a great advertisement for your hotel, a real competition between two cunts.'

The room was silent as the man continued. The nurse applied her delicate fingers to the base of his cock as it strained for release. Professor Byrne's fingers were wrapped round his own cock, working slowly up and down, while he plunged in and out.

'The rest of the night passed in sort of blur. I think I got some sleep but there was always a new cock ramming into me and I would wake up to my wife's cries of pleasure as one of the men fucked her. Or there would be a horny hand landing on my bottom so I screamed too. I think that eventually we all sank into a doze until there was some light through the curtains. Esham ordered us all into the shower. The four of them soaped my wife and themselves. I had to clean each cock with my hands.'

'We all trooped back into the bedroom, totally naked, where two lovely maids were laying out breakfast. I was already hard but my own cock shamelessly sprang to further life as I looked at the short skirts and tight blouses. Esham swatted my bottom and I yelled in pain. The maids giggled and went on with their work. My wife was absolutely yelling too, crying for a fuck, trying to grab the cocks around her.'

'The manageress appeared again. It was utterly appalling, the way she took in the scene of erect cocks and my exposed wife, without batting an eyelid.'

Professor Byrne seemed deeply perturbed as he thrust his own cock into the nurse. 'This sounds like an immensely serious case. Colferne, Mrs. Peversal seems to be getting out of control. Please get two more nurses to restrain her, or perhaps he could do it?'

'He' obediently went and seized the struggling woman by the arms. Rags drifted in the air, exposing nipples. The duty nurse continued to massage his cock with practised and skilful fingers as he restrained the lust crazed woman in his own arms.

Nurse Colferne tapped her pencil again. 'Order please. Duty nurse please rub his cock rather less firmly. Professor Byrne, if you could please settle down to steady even strokes in your nurse's cunt while you listen? Now please continue, Mr. Peversal.'

He did so. 'It was really ghastly. Madame Lasalete was quite super, a really good-looking whore with long blonde hair and after breakfast there were cheers when she and my wife were led out to be put over the trestles. There was really quite a crowd as the hotel manageress and the Eshams arranged the legs of the competitors widely apart so that access was guaranteed. But that wasn't the worst.' He broke down and sobbed.

Nurse Colferne tapped her pencil while watching me wrestling with the writhing woman on my lap, then pressed a security buzzer. Three security nurses arrived at once, in the duty uniform of a short dress zipped down the front, stockings, neat white cap, and high heeled strappy sandals. Almost within seconds Mrs. Peversal was handcuffed with her arms spread wide to a bar and her feet cuffed equally wide to another bar. Nurse Colferne inspected the result and told the security nurses to deliver a few resounding spanks on the bottom. 'That should keep her quiet for a bit. Nurse Voyne, stay here to deal with any further trouble. The other two of you dismiss. Now Mr Peversal what did the hotel manageress and the Eshams do to you that was so awful?

To be continued if anyone is interested.

Rassendyll
Rassendyll
13 Followers