Nymphomania Pt. 01

Story Info
The absence of her husband stirs up Lisa's hypersexuality.
14.5k words
4.46
76.9k
46
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story could have been positioned in several categories: Mature, Loving Wives, even Erotic Couplings. Read on and hopefully enjoy.

*****

Chapter One

The release of a new movie back in 2012, "Thanks for Sharing" with a story line about men and women who are addicted to sex, reminded me to reflect on a real-life case that I know of, involving a particularly attractive woman, Lisa. She's in the prime of her life at 39 and wonderfully happy and content as the second wife of a successful businessman, Mark Mitchell, now 53. He has two children from his first marriage, a son now 18 and a daughter now 20.

Lisa relishes her role as step-mum, for her it has all the benefits of raising kids without having had to endure the pain of childbirth ... something she always claimed she wasn't cut out for. That's the kind of woman she is ... don't get me wrong, she does love Mark and his kids and she is lovely and great company when mixing in social circles, but quite self-centred.

Lisa first met Mark in 1999 when she was a 22-year-old flight attendant for an international airline, she's 5'5" in her stockinged feet and has her mousy hair in an elfin cut most of the time. She was assigned to looking after the elite travellers who could afford to travel in the pointy end of the plane and Mark on that memorable day was flying with his first wife, Belinda.

Mark made a big first impression on Lisa that day. She found this man 14 years her senior to be a good conversationalist with a great personality ... they just clicked. She talked, perhaps overlong, with him at his seat until the glares and sly derisive comments from his then wife forced her to retreat. Then as most passengers surrendered to sleep when the dark of night closed in outside the plane and the cabin lights dimmed, Mark came back to the galley to seek Lisa out and chat to her some more.

Of course, he ostensibly only came back for a drink, but they got on really well while the surly Belinda slept a few seats forward of them. There was no tacky mile-high club incident, not with his wife on board, Mark and Lisa just enjoyed each other's company.

Strangely, Lisa came to see a fair bit of Mark over the next few years. He was a frequent flyer and there was a remarkable coincidence that she was working on flights on seven different occasions when Mark was a passenger. On the third such trip, he was travelling alone and they both found that they were overnighting in Singapore, so they got together at the same hotel for a couple of drinks. There did appear to be a sexual chemistry between them and Lisa was keenly tempted when Mark put the hard word on her, but it didn't turn out that way.

Lisa's juices were flowing, but she was also very apprehensive about the age difference and the risk of becoming the other woman between a married couple, particularly having experienced the attitude and wrath of Belinda close hand on that first flight and figuring that she wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her.

On the 7th occasion that she was in the cabin crew when Mark was flying, he seemed even more pleased than usual to see her. When they at last got a moment to talk, he revealed to her that his marriage had broken up. "You wouldn't believe it, she ran off with my business partner and they managed to scam 200 grand out of the company before they left," he told her, "They've left me with business debts to pay and two kids, 6 and 8, to raise."

It was by then 6 years since Lisa had first met Mark and she was intrigued to hear Mark relate what a bitch Belinda had been. They were both landing in their hometown and Mark just had to ask her out to dinner before leaving the plane. Now that he was free, he couldn't afford to let her get away from him. She felt much the same, now unburdened of the risk of becoming the other woman and deciding that the age gap was irrelevant.

Mark and Lisa had a whirlwind courtship of just 3 months before she moved in with him and they married as soon as his divorce was finalised. Mark happily discovered that this young woman that he had lusted after since that first flight was an extremely hot lover. Lisa was such an enthusiastic sexual partner and wanted to make love almost every night. That suited the horny Mark just fine.

Although Lisa had become sexually active at just 16, she recalled later that she wasn't always that sexually demanding. She had been quite selective about who she let enter her body in the first few years, and how often. But somewhere from around her early 20's, she discovered that she was hot for sex nearly every night. That worked out fine when she was in a steady relationship with a guy, but she found it frustratingly hard to cope with her libido when she was between guys. Vibrators and dildos only did so much for her, she always preferred the real thing. She hated the idea of one-night stands so when she didn't have a steady guy, she satisfied her appetite for constant sex by calling up one of several guys that were good friends without the commitment. Casual dates that would end satisfactorily for both of them.

When she married Mark, she gave up her flight attendant job. She had loved it, but she wanted to be with her new man every night. The airline found her a ground job at the airport and she was immediately deliriously happy with Mark and his kids ... instant family. And sexually, Mark and Lisa were perfectly compatible. They enjoyed great sex together, she found him to be a wonderful lover, always able to get her off and he found her to be fiery and enthusiastic in every position they tried in every room of their house ... and one or two outdoor locations too. To Mark, Lisa was everything that first wife Belinda had not been.

Lisa was much more highly sexual than any woman Mark had ever known. She wasn't just hot - like a mover and a shaker when they made love, but she was always hot for it. It was only after their first year of marriage that she plucked up the courage to tell him her full story. So concerned had she been a few years back about her constant sexual highs and the need to always be around horny men that she consulted her G.P. who turned out to be very switched on. He had a suspicion that Lisa might have an acute medical condition so he referred her to a specialist who confirmed that she was a sex addict.

Addiction to sex is also more commonly known as nymphomania, but medically it's called hypersexuality. Lisa was told that she has a heightened internal demand for sexual fantasy. In her early twenties, she had become a prolific purchaser of pornography, picking up DVD's and magazines in the many foreign countries she visited as a flight attendant. The medical diagnosis confirmed that self-masturbation is another symptom and she had been able to verify to the doctors that she had a dresser drawer half-full of an assorted collection of vibrators and dildos to assist her in getting off regularly - sometimes two or three times a day - when a man wasn't around.

The condition hasn't caused her to stray from within her marriage because fortunately in Mark she found a man who, while not experiencing the same symptoms, has always had a high sex drive and up to the task of satisfying her sexual cravings, relishing his role in keeping his wife satisfied ... until now.

Their 10th wedding anniversary was coming up and Lisa was planning for it to be a special celebration. The kids were now 18 and 20 and she and Mark didn't have to worry about babysitters or driving out late at night to pick up the kids somewhere. She wanted to have a big party and invite heaps of their friends whereas Mark's preference was to book a hotel suite where they could have an intimate dinner for two followed by a night of sensuous lovemaking.

As luck would have it, Mark needed to take an important business trip that would see him away for more than a week on and around the actual date of their anniversary. So the celebration was arranged for the following Saturday and Lisa got her way for it to be a big party at their impressive luxury two-storey house in the burbs. By then, Mark had managed to restore his business to even greater levels than before the unexpected split with his cheating first wife and the scurrilous business partner.

The only drawback to Lisa's party plans was that Mark's flight was not due in until 4pm, so he would only just make it home in time for the party. He called her from the airport but not until 5.30pm. "Honey, we've only just landed, this damn storm kept us off in a holding pattern for ages. I've still got to clear customs, then I'll grab a cab. I'm guessing it won't be much before 6.30 honey. Tell everybody I'm sorry to be late, but we'll make up for it when I get there."

"Okay darling, I can't wait to see you. To think that I gave up flying so I could be with you all the time and here you are, you seem to be travelling more and more. I've missed you so much, I know it's only been 10 days, but it seems like 10 weeks." Because their kids were nearby, she lowered her voice to a whisper, "Oh darling, I have missed your wonderful cock so much, I am climbing the walls from not having you plugged into me. Mark, it's too late now but maybe you were right, we should have just got a hotel room to celebrate our anniversary. We might have to kick our guests out about 9.30 because I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off you by then. Oh, hurry home please."

"I will, just as soon as I get out of Customs honey ... what about your toys honey, I thought that you might have given them a bit of a workout while I've been gone."

"Of course I did, went through a few batteries too, but I've told you before, they're never the same as you and your wonderful real thing. Oh damn Mark, its starting to rain here, must be that storm you talked about, I think it's hitting us here now. I was going to serve drinks out on the patio ... looks like we'll have everybody indoors now. Hurry home and stay safe, bye see you soon."

Mark didn't make it by 6.30, although most of the guests had arrived by then, many making a run for it from their cars as a deluge tumbled down outside. By 7pm, he still wasn't home and Lisa was becoming worried. She tried calling his mobile phone but no answer. At 7.30, the doorbell rang and Lisa rushed to the door anxiously, her worst fears confirmed when she saw two police officers standing there. Her heart pumping furiously, she gasped, "Oh God no, not Mark, what's happened to him?"

One of the officers asked, "We are looking for a Mrs Mitchell, is that you ... are you Mrs Mitchell?"

"Yes, yes I am! Oh God, he wasn't driving so what's happened?"

"I regret to advise you Mrs Mitchell, that your husband Mark has been in a car accident."

"Oh my God, no ... is he ... is he okay?"

The officer continued, "He was in a taxi cab that skidded on the wet road at a busy intersection, the driver appears not to have seen a red light and the cab has been T-boned from the side, the side that your husband was sitting on, by a truck."

"Is he ... I mean, will he be alright?" Tears were already welling up in Lisa's eyes.

"He is alive Mrs Mitchell, the ambulance has taken him to North Shore Hospital, he is still being assessed in Emergency so we don't have a condition report on him yet. I need to be honest with you and tell you that he wasn't good when the paramedics got him stabilised. The next 48 hours are going to be crucial. I guess that you'll want to get down to the hospital, are you able to drive?"

"Yes yes, I can do that, thank you very much for coming to tell me."

By now, Lisa's step kids and a family friend had come to the door to find out what was going on. She had to bring them up to date with the horrifying news, then drawing on some reservoir of inner strength, Lisa managed to coolly assign several guests to take charge of the situation, to look after the other guests, make sure that they all got food and drink. She felt odd walking out of her own home together with her stepchildren in support, and leaving others in charge of her house. Lisa and her step-kids drove out into the wet stormy night heading for the hospital ... a night that should have been a celebration of 10 years of marriage for the happy couple.

They were able to go in to see Mark, but only one at a time. He was very banged up and had tubes running all over him. He was in Intensive Care and seemed to be in good capable hands. The doctor explained that they had placed him in an induced coma for a few days. While his condition was officially listed as Critical but Stable, the doctor assured them that they were confident that they could bring him through it alright, but that he was likely to be hospitalised for many weeks. "He took the full brunt of the collision," the doctor concluded.

The irony was that he had successfully flown halfway around the world, yet did not arrive home safe and secure because of a lax cab driver in the last 30 minutes of his journey.

Even though she couldn't communicate with her husband, Lisa sat in a chair beside his bed all through that first night, holding his hand. In her silent vigil, she had a lot of time to think and reflect. While she was obviously deeply concerned for Mark's full recovery with a fully functioning brain and vital body parts, Lisa's natural instinct was to think of herself and her own dire predicament and how she was likely to cope. She had endured these long ten days apart, desperate to have her husband inside her body and now, not only was their sexual reunion not happening tonight, it appeared that it could be delayed for weeks to come. She was achingly desperate for her man to take her in his arms and make hot passionate love to her as they still managed to do nearly every night of their ten-year marriage.

About 4am when all was quiet in the IC unit except for the regular beeps from the machinery attached to her man, she cautiously looked around her, checking to see that all the nursing staff appeared to be otherwise engaged. Then she slipped one hand beneath the sheet and slid it across Mark's body, raising the short hospital gown and grasping a hold of his cock that lay flaccid and dormant. She was not completely aware of all his injuries so she just wanted to reassure herself that the large physical component he used to sexually satisfy her and maintain her sanity, had come through the accident unscathed. Suffering such a needy medical condition as she did, she had no idea how she would handle it if any injury damaged her husband's primary sexual tool.

She lifted the sheet too, peeping in at it, his penis appeared to be quite normal, although dormant and flaccid at this time, but unmarked in the accident. As she gently touched his penis, she saw that it too was hooked up, connected to a catheter attachment designed to regularly remove urine from his bladder while he was in the coma. She continued to hold him for a while, alone as she was with him at 4am ... she found it relaxed her and hoped in some way that it might do the same for him too. The doctors and nurses had told her that it was okay for her to talk to her husband while he was in the coma, telling her that a familiar voice was often reassuring to comatose patients. Lisa decided her way was even better, she was sure that he would feel her reassuring touch on his vital organ.

She held onto it for nearly an hour as she sat at his bedside, but when she saw a young male intern approaching down the corridor, she withdrew her hand abruptly. The intern came up to the bed to check Mark's patient charts and made adjustments to the drip, pressing some buttons and checking readings on the equipment that was keeping him alive at this stage. In spite of her primary thoughts being despair and intense grief for Mark's life-threatening condition, Lisa found herself watching the young trainee doctor intently ... that's what this sexual addiction did to her, she fantasised a lot.

He would have been only around 26, much younger than her. Lisa found herself admiring his hands, his fingers, she began fantasising about the young medico while she sat beside her husband's hospital bed. Lisa imagined the feel of those long doctor fingers touching her intimately, right in there in her pussy that was nearly always wet. She looked at his face, those lips, found herself fantasising how it would feel to be kissed by them, and to have them sucking on her nipples. She could feel her fantasy so intently that her nipples hardened just from her thoughts. She wished that she didn't feel this horny at such a worrying time in her life, but she knew she was simply experiencing the known established symptoms of her addiction. It was just that whenever she had Mark around, she managed to keep such thoughts at bay. Now, as she found herself facing an ongoing sexual drought, Lisa's sexual cravings were being unleashed with worrying consequences.

She felt guilty that she sat beside her husband with her nipples hard and feeling her juices running within the inner lips of her pussy, while watching the young intern go about his normal basic IC duties. In her mind, she pictured herself telling the young medico to sit in the chair that she currently occupied. Then, standing up in front of him, she would teasingly slip her hands up under her skirt and remove her panties, letting them slide down her legs from beneath her skirt, checking how damp they were in the crotch-piece and draping the tiny panties over the intern's head, the crotch right under his nose. While otherwise still fully clothed, she could see herself turn her back to the intern, raising the skirt to her hips, giving him a glimpse of her bare arse cheeks before lowering herself onto his lap. Sliding her wet vagina down over his cock shaft, fucking herself up and down on the intern's big cock - in her sexual fantasies the men's cocks were always big.

Riding the intern, her back rubbing up and down against his chest, the young man's hands around her, holding her breasts while still facing the bed where her comatose husband lay, she reached under the sheet with her free hand and held Mark's cock as she came loudly and satisfyingly.

She was jolted back to reality from her sexual fantasies as the handsome young intern told her, "No change Mrs Mitchell," and began to walk away.

"Uh ... oh I'm sorry, what's that?" she stuttered, struggling to dismiss those deviant sexual thoughts long enough to hold a normal conversation with the trainee doctor.

"I said there's no change in his condition," he called back to her as he disappeared through the curtain that half surrounded her husband's hospital bed.

She stared at the gap in the curtain that the trainee doctor had left by. She wanted to shout out, 'If that's so, then come back here and fuck me, I won't be able to wait until Mark comes to, I need a man's cock so badly right now.'

Her body visibly shuddered as she tried to wash that thought from her mind. This was one of the problems with her condition ... that she thought about sex, and more specifically fantasy sex, most of the time. It was just that normally she would not need to go more than one night without fucking her wonderful man. However, with his having been away overseas on business for 10 days, she had just barely made it through that time without being tempted to find some satisfaction elsewhere. Now she worried how she was going to cope in the coming days and weeks. How long could she keep these thoughts at bay?

As she looked at her loving husband lying there in his induced comatose state, she considered how it might be many weeks, even months, before Mark could be in a fit state to make love to her again. 'Oh my God, how will I cope, with the way I feel now, I don't know if I can last a few days,' was her stark realisation.