Nymphomaniac Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Darryl persuades nympho mom to satisfy his college friends.
3.6k words
4.48
154.4k
103

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,047 Followers

All characters in this story are over eighteen.

*****

Darryl kept me in bed all afternoon. His stamina was amazing. But finally I told him we needed a break to eat something. We showered and I made us grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches. We ate silently, basking in the afterglow. Then he said he wanted me to visit him at college the next week to surprise his friends. Most of them did not know his mother was Caucasian and he wanted to see their faces when he introduced me.

He asked me to go to the mall with him so he could buy me something to wear when I met his friends. I told him I had plenty of dresses and he didn't need to buy me anything, but he was insistent.

"You look amazing Mom, but you don't show off your legs enough," he told me, "It's summer! You need some short dresses to do you justice."

I was flattered, so we went to the mall.

When I saw the kind of dresses he had in mind for me, skimpy, barely-there, gauzy little nothings designed for 18 year olds, I told him there was no way I could wear them.

"I'm too old," I said, "I'll feel ridiculous."

"Just try these on Mom," he insisted, pressing three hangers into my hand.

I tried the first one on and looked at myself critically from every angle in the cramped dressing room mirror. It barely covered my panties, but it really showed off my legs. With my tan I had to admit I looked pretty damn good. I peeked out of the dressing room and beckoned Darryl to come see.

"Oh my God!" he choked, "Pleeease say you'll wear it!"

"Ok," I said, "If you're that excited about it, I guess I will."

The next two dresses also looked surprisingly good, although one was pure stripper. Of course that was the one Darryl liked best.

He paid for all three dresses along with some light sandals with 4" heels to go with them.

That night I tried the new things on for Darryl in my bedroom. He had me pose like he was a photographer and I was a model. He brought up a high stool from the kitchen and asked me to sit on it in the shortest dress. I had on a pair of white sheer panties and with my legs crossed I was flashing everything.

He was staring at me hard and seemed lost in thought. I was curious. "What's going on in that dirty little mind?" I asked.

"Oh," he said, "I'm just imagining what my friends are going to think when they see you."

"Dressed like this? They're going to think your mom is a total slut, Darryl! Why do you want me dressed like this?"

"It turns me on!" he said, "You are the ultimate Mom they'd Love to Fuck. When they are drooling and fantasizing, they won't know that I'm the one who gets to do what they want to do. That is, unless you..." he paused.

"Unless I what?" I asked, feeling my color rise. "Unless I what?"

"Don't get mad Mom," he pleaded, "it's just a fantasy. Of course it could never happen, but I'm being honest with you so don't get mad. I have a fantasy about how hot it would be if you... did it with some of my friends."

"Oh really!" I said, trying to look pissed, although I was actually amused and flattered that he would fantasize about me. "Some of your friends? Not just one? Were you thinking your mother might do the whole dorm?"

"No Mom!" he said, trying to calm me down. "I swear, it's just a fantasy and you know, anything goes in a fantasy."

"Ok," I said letting myself be placated, "Well just remember there's a big difference between fantasy and reality."

"I do Mom," he said, "I'm just horny. You've got me all crazy."

"Well look at this," I said, sliding my fingers gently over my bulging camel toe, "Your fantasy got me worked up too. I'm going to strip for you and then you can show me how excited you really are!"

I got off the stool and shook my hips for Darryl while I pulled the little dress over my head. Now I was naked except for a thong and heels. I caressed my big boobs which were overheated and damp with perspiration. The nipples stood out hard and stiff. Darryl watched me, rubbing the bulge in his pants. I peeled the thong down to expose my swollen lips. Then I beckoned to Darryl.

"Can you help me with these?" I asked.

Darryl crawled across the carpet on his knees and pulled the thong down my thighs. Then he kissed my swollen lips and sniffed my scent as I tangled my fingers in his black hair.

"God you smell good," he said. "Can I ask you for one thing?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Let me take these panties back for my room mates. I'll say they're from a girl I met on the weekend. We do that if we pick up a girl - bring back her panties and let the other guys sniff her. That way, if one of us gets lucky, we all have something to jerk off to."

"Alright," I said, excited by the idea that his friends would be jerking off as they smelled my panties, "but now take me to bed."

Darryl picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down, but instead of pulling my panties off, he pulled them back up. Then he slid the crotch aside, pulled out his big cock and entered me.

"I want the scent of us fucking on your panties for them to smell," he whispered in my ear. That got me so hot that it wasn't long before I soaked the thong. Soon after that, Darryl groaned in my ear as he thrust deep inside me, ejaculating over and over.

He continued to fuck me with my panties stretched around his cock until they were soaked in my juice and his cum. When he fell asleep, his cock was still deep inside me, throbbing and twitching with pleasure. I lay there enjoying the feeling.

My thong was wrapped around his shaft and I peeled my soaked panties down to rub my clit. I masturbated with his erect cock in me. I came violently with my pussy squeezing and gripping his shaft.

I was even hornier after my orgasm. I wanted to make him cum again, so I gently slid him out of my pussy.

I held him in both hands, and stroked him lightly, feeling his tender cock all slippery with our mixed juices sliding through my fingers. Darryl groaned and twitched in his sleep. I love jerking off a sleeping guy. The combination of a stiff cock and a passive guy makes me feel powerful. I can bring him to the edge and hold him there, feeling his excitement in my fingers. I can back him off and slowly work him up again. I love bringing a guy up and down like that before I let him explode all over me.

Darryl's cock was especially thrilling because it was so thick and hard. As I stroked him I sensed every spasm of excitement as he got closer to orgasm. I leaned over and brushed his shaft with my nipples. Then I slid him between my sticky breasts until he was thrusting in his sleep. I knew he was almost ready so I knelt over him and slid his head inside me.

He grunted in pleasure as he felt my cunt grip him and he thrust up into my juciness in his sleep. As I rode him, my tits were bouncing and I caressed my nipples. The scent of his cock on my tits was making me very excited, but before I came, he gave a long low moan and ejaculated in me, still fast asleep.

I gently drew back until he slid out of me and cum poured down my thighs. He was still semi-erect. I couldn't resist it. I spent most of the night playing with my son's cock. I jerked him off and rode him several more times. I finally fell asleep dripping with his thick aromatic juice.

The next day Darryl had to return to college, but before he left we made our plans for the following weekend. As he was leaving he said,

"Have you thought any more about my fantasy?"

"We'll see," I said with a smile. After all the pleasure he had given me, I was ready to do anything he wanted, but I wasn't going to tell him that I was becoming his pussy slave. He could discover that for himself.

The next Friday I took off work at noon and drove up to the small mountain town where Darryl went to college. I had booked a room with two queen beds in a nice discreet little hotel and my bags were packed with the dresses he had bought me, several pairs of heels and some sexy lingerie.

When I got to my room, I spent two hours preparing. I showered and shaved and oiled my body. Then I tried on various dresses and shoes until I was happy with how I looked.

Darryl had asked me to meet him at a pizza joint where we would eat with some of his friends. I showed up fashionably late and saw him right away, sitting with two young men in a booth at the back of the restaurant. It was a typical college-town pizza and beer joint, full of young students on a Friday night. I made my entrance and crossed the floor walking slowly and deliberately in my stilettos.

I was wearing the skimpiest of the three dresses that Darryl had bought. It brushed the top of my bare thighs. I had been in the tanning bed all week and my legs were a deep burnished copper. I had oiled them so they shone as I strode across the room. I could feel young men's eyes on my thighs, my breasts and my crotch as I passed.

I walked up to Darryl's booth and stood for a moment. Darryl had risen to greet me but his two friends were still seated, and their faces were at the perfect height to get a good flash of my panties and thighs as I hugged Darryl. Then I sat down beside my son, facing his two friends.

I noticed the resemblance immediately. They were both dark haired and tan with dark brown eyes.

"You two must be brothers," I said, as we all shook hands.

The brothers were from Boston. Their names were Ben and David and they both were tall and dark and slim as well as charming and attractive. As we talked a natural chemistry flowed between us. I kept touching Darryl under the table, feeling his erection straining through his shorts. His hand slid up my thighs and he stroked me through my panties as my dampness penetrated the nylon. I knew he was enjoying observing me flirting with his friends and his arousal made it all the more fun.

I don't remember what we talked about at the pizza place. That part of the evening was a blur of eye contact and of checking out and being checked out by the brothers. I found plenty of excuses to go to the ladies room so I could toss up the hem of my dress and flash my thighs as I passed their faces and expose my swollen camel toe as I sat down again. I did a lot of bending over to rustle in my bag also, so the boys could stare down my well-exposed cleavage. When we finished eating, Darryl suggested a bar and made sure I was seated on a high stool so I could continue to flash Ben and David.

By this time I was pretty excited, surrounded as I was by three handsome and, I could now see by the bulges in their pants, very horny younger men. I sat on the stool, while they stood around me, crossing and uncrossing my legs and flashing my panties and the deep notch of my camel toe. I also leaned forward a lot supposedly to hear what they were saying above all the loud music, but really to let them see down my dress.

Darryl kept giving me secret smiles and long adoring stares. He liked the show I was putting on. His friends seemed spellbound and they looked shocked, when I suddenly said,

"Well, I ought to be getting back to my hotel room. It's late for me and I know you boys have better things to do than spend the whole evening with your friend's mom. It's been really fun, Ben and David, I have so enjoyed meeting you both."

I gave each of them a smoldering look and then reached for Darryl's hand.

"Darryl, help your old mom down off this stool please," I said.

Darryl gave me his hand and as I stepped down I tottered slightly on my heels and steadied myself against Ben. He put his arm around me and David put his hand on the small of my back, just above my ass. I smiled at both of them.

"Thank you," I said, "I must be I'm dizzy from the altitude on that stool, or perhaps it's the wine."

"Ok," Darryl said, "I'm going to walk my mom to her hotel. I may see you guys later. Where are y'all thinking of going?"

"Oh we don't have anywhere to go," Ben said smoothly, "we'll walk with you to the hotel if you like."

"You don't need to do that," I said, "We don't want to take you out of your way, do we Darryl?"

"No mom," he said, "we really don't. You guys are fine, go ahead and I'll catch you later."

"Oh no," said David, "really, we insist, we need a walk anyway to clear our heads."

"Well," I said, "the age of chivalry is not dead. So walk me back to my hotel."

Darryl made the trip enjoyable, telling stories and jokes. He got us all laughing on the way and everyone seemed to relax. When we stood outside the softly lit entrance to the little boutique hotel, I said,

"Thanks so much for escorting me, I'm fine here, though I feel I should invite you in for a night-cap since you've been so gallant."

"That's ok mom," Darryl said, "we're good..."

"Oh no," Ben interrupted, "I would love to have a nightcap with your mom Darryl, do you mind?"

Darryl looked at me and held the boys in suspense for a long moment. "Are you sure mom?" he finally asked.

"Of course," I said, "I'm surprised that you'd want to spend more time with me, but please, let's have a glass of wine in my room. The bar downstairs is too noisy."

We crossed the lobby and took the elevator to my floor. I opened the door to the cozy room and we raided the mini-bar. Darryl and Ben had Heinekens and David and I chose white wine. I sat on the edge of one bed and Darryl lay on the other. Ben and David sat on the floor where they had an excellent view up my dress.

We talked quietly and had more drinks. Ben and David's eyes kept drifting to my thighs, fascinated by my camel toe. I could see in the mirror behind them that it was nicely defined through my thin white panties. My lips were very swollen from all the attention. The boys were so involved in our flirtatious conversation that they hadn't noticed Darryl hadn't said anything in a while, although I did.

I looked over at him and then tiptoed to his side. I touched his arm and whispered to him,

"Darryl? Are you awake?"

There was no answer. I pulled the covers around him and placed a pillow by his head.

"Darryl's out for the count," I said, "I didn't even notice he had fallen asleep. Did you?"

"No," David said.

"That's ok. I thought he might end up sleeping over, that's why I got the room with two Queen beds."

"Should we leave?" Ben asked reluctantly.

"If you want," I said, "please go if you need to, but I'm not that tired. I could have one more glass of wine before I turn in."

We all had another drink and I slid down on the floor with Ben and David.

"I'm coming down here so we can talk quietly," I said, "Let's not wake Darryl."

I was sitting with my back resting against the end of the bed and I patted the rug on either side of me.

"Come sit here," I whispered, "so we can talk really soft and not wake Darryl."

With one brother on either side of me, I turned from side to side, whispering in their ears and letting them whisper in mine. Their breath was on my face and our eyes and lips were close. Then, as I turned to answer Ben, he kissed me full on the mouth.

"Oh," I said, as we broke away, "that was unexpected."

"Can I join in?" David whispered as he gently turned my face to him and kissed me deeply.

David ran his hand up my thigh, making me shiver. Ben was kissing my neck and running his mouth down to the tops of my breasts. David caressed me through my panties.

"Oh God," he groaned, "you are so swollen and wet..."

They lifted my dress over my head and removed my bra. Then two hot mouths were sucking my nipples. I ran my fingers through their dark hair, sighing with pleasure.

"Oh yes," I whispered a little louder than necessary, "I want you both inside me."

David stripped off my panties and turned me so I was kneeling on the rug like a bitch in heat, offering my juicy shaved peach to whoever wanted it. He mounted me like a stallion mounts a mare. His big cock was rock hard and thick. Ben knelt in front of me, unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled my mouth down on his jutting cock.

After a few minutes they changed places. Ben was so excited that he ejaculated as soon as he entered me, choking back his moans as I hissed at him to be quiet.

David watched his brother cum in me.

"I want sloppy seconds," he said. He spread me on my back on the bed and entered me, standing above me. He fucked me slow and hard until I felt his cock twitch.

"Oh yes David," I groaned, "cum in me."

They had both fucked me and cum in me in less than ten minutes. We snuggled on the bed, whispering and then I told them they needed to go before Darryl woke up. The boys dressed and I escorted them to the door. We kissed goodbye so long and passionately that we almost got into another threesome.

When I came back in the room, Darryl was lying on my bed naked stroking his erection.

"Wow," he said, "That was so hot. Come here and let me smell you."

I knelt over his face and let him smell my scented peach. David and Ben's cum was dripping from me. I exuded the strong scent of a woman who has been well fucked.

"Suck me," Darryl said, "I can smell their cocks on you and I'm so horny."

I licked his dripping head until he grabbed me and turned me over and mounted me. His hands were dripping with Ben and David's cum and he rubbed it on my big tits so he could smell their scent as he rode me.

It wasn't long before Darryl pumped his cum in me.

"You're cumming where Ben and David have just been," I whispered in his ear, and that drove him over the edge.

"Tonight I want to fuck your ass and fill it with my cum," he said, "get on your knees."

"Please be gentle," I moaned as I felt his huge head poke at my tight asshole.

He lubed me with the cum that was still dripping from my bruised pussy. Then he worked his head inside me. I groaned with pain as his head opened me up. Once he slipped inside, it was a little easier. He worked it in gently into me, as I opened up for him, groaning and clutching the pillow.

"You're so big Darryl," I pleaded, "please go slowly with me."

"I don't want to fuck you too hard," Darryl whispered, "but I'm going to cum in your ass, so tell me how it felt with Ben and David. Talk dirty and get me off."

"It was so good," I whispered, thankful for something to distract me. "My pussy was so swollen. They were hypnotized by it all night."

"Oh God," Darryl said, moving gently inside me, "I'm getting closer. Tell me more."

"When David finally touched me through my panties, I almost came," I whispered. "His fingers were stroking my clit so nicely through my panties. Then they took my dress off and they both sucked my big tits. That sent shivers through my clit I was touching their cocks and they were dripping. I love to hold a hard cock in each hand. Did you like watching me suck and fuck them baby? Now cum in my ass Darryl, make it yours. Then you can let Ben and David have it."

Darryl groaned and I felt his shaft swell, stretching me. He rammed it all the way in. When the pain subsided I felt his spasms as he ejaculated deep into my tight passage.

"Mmmm," I sighed, "now I'm all yours Darryl. Do what you want with me."

Shamrockk
Shamrockk
1,047 Followers