NYPD Blu Ch. 01

Story Info
The detective squad is "fucking-up", big-time!
1.2k words
4.21
42k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cpt. Arthur Fancy
Lt. Tony Rodriguez
Det Andy Sipowicz
Det. Connie McDowell
Det. Baldwin Jones
Det Greg Medavoy
Det Rita Ortiz
Det Diane Russell
Ex-Det Jill Kirkendall
ADA Valerie Haywood

This is a CELEBRITY PARODY involving characters of the TV show NYPD Blue. This story in no way intends to depict/insinuate/intimate that the characters in the story/stories engage in, condone, or approve of the sex acts contained in the content. Please do not read this story if you are under 18 years of age, or if it is illegal in the state or area where you live. If you want to comment or give productive and/or constructive advice or criticism, I welcome it. Anything NEGATIVE (attacks on me ,etc ) or otherwise non-helpful bullshit you can keep to yourself. If you MUST spread your poison, have the balls to leave an email so that you can be cussed the fuck out in proper fashion. Enjoy....

This story involves hetero (I will not be making this a HABIT), interracial, and lesbian sex between members and ex-members of New York City's 15th precinct. Hope you like it.

****************

Connie McDowell's throat is packed to capacity with Arthur Fancy's foot-long ebony scepter. Tears run down the blonde beauty's face (luckily she wears "smear-free" mascara, so the damage is not too bad) as she struggles to cope with the black Captain's monster endowment. Her small hands stroke the shaft lovingly as her little pink tongue laves the marble-hard staff. She regrets that Fancy will not have enough time to fuck her like she wants, but at least she will get a belly-full of his delicious "nut" to keep her satisfied for awhile. Fancy has one big hand on top of her head, guiding her movements. Outside in the bull-pen, the detective squad goes-about their daily business...all except for Lt Rodriguez and Det Ortiz...

"Ay, Dios!" Ortiz cries, as Rodriguez's bulbous prick-head gashes the left wall of her wide-open cunt.

They are in an un-marked car in a New York alleyway, fucking like the hot-blooded latins they are.

"Work those walls, papi, gimme that dick!" she urges. They are in the back seat, with Ortiz in the "missionary " position, her slacks down around her ankles. Rodriguez has discarded his jacket, and his slacks are also down past his knees. He is putting his 10" cunt-tamer to excellent use.

"Ahh, baby, yeah!" Rodriguez groans, knowing on the chocolate brown bud of Rita's left nipple. The inner muscles of her oven-hot, soaking-wet twat milks his big meat-pole like fingers inside a velvet-glove, and he has to battle to keep from emptying his balls into that snapping "panocha".

"Metemela en el culo, papi" Ortiz whispers, staring the her boss right in the eye. That suggestion almost causes Rodriguez to blow his wad. His pulls his juice-slick dick from her squelching gash and leans back to give her room to move onto her hands and knees. Staring back over her left shoulder she gives her lover a wicked grin. She dips one hand between her legs to coat her fingers with a generous amount of the copious female-cum leaking from her sore pussy, then reaches-back to spread some on her brown ass-pucker. A second trip to her honey-pot yields enough to slicken Rodriguez's throbbing prick with. Then she puts one and on each round ass-cheek and spreads them wide in invitation.

"Do it baby" she whispers. "Fuck Rita's asshole"

Pressing the tip of his cock against that inviting target, Rodriguez pushes forward, slowly. An intense pain shoots through her sphincter as it is stretched-open, bit by bit. The tight ring finally snaps around the blunt plum-sized tip, and Ortiz groans in response....

*****************

Ex-detective Jill Kirkendall is in hiding, having run-off with her no-good ex-husband Don, who she ends-up killing after one fuck-up too many. She phones Diane Russell in secret, requesting a meeting in Paris, Texas, where Jill has run-to with her kids. A kindly neighbor, an elderly lady of 65, agrees to watch the two boys while Diane and Jill meet. Diane is able to request and receive some time-off (one day) to make the trip.

She arrives in Paris at 8:15 am and is at Jill's place an hour later. As soon as Jill opens the door Diane is on her like a duck on a june-bug. Soft lips meet in a hot, searing, lip-smacking kiss, and Diane paws her ex-partner like a pimply teen on prom night. Jill's big titties are an obvious, immediate target, and the horny detective's fingers are pinching and squeezing them as if she's milking a cow. Jill's hands aren't idle: her fingers are on the zipper of Diane's dress slacks, tracing the out-line of the strap-on she knows the brunette is wearing underneath.

"My pussy misses your tongue" the husky-voiced blonde tells Diane breathlessly, after the kiss ends.

"My tongue misses your sweet pussy" Diane smiles in reply. "Let's go to bed"

****************

Part of the enjoyment of the blow-job he's receiving is that the fact that McDowell is Sipowicz' woman. The two men have had their differences over the years, and though they have come to an understanding of sorts, it is by no means a friendship. Fancy can't understand why such a hot bitch would be involved with the bald, fifty-year old, not-so-handsome detective, but he doesn't really give a fuck. Matter of fact, going-over Andy's record, he's had more than one woman most would consider out of his league (Sylvia Costas, now McDowell ). He'd never fucked Andy's second wife (Sylvia) but this blonde bitch with the big rack certainly knows her way around a male organ. Her hungry sucking is finally getting-to Fancy, and his balls tighten in anticipation of un-loading into the kneeling detective's willing gullet. Grunting, he tightens his grip on her head and begins fucking her throat, rather than allow her to control the action. She nearly chokes as the 12" of black cock-meat swells incredibly and hot sperm spews down her throat. She swallows as fast as she can, but Fancy must have been extra-horny, because another big, thick packet follows the first.

"Damn, Captain!" she grins, licking her lips. "Guess you didn't get any before leaving home this morning!"

"Negative" Arthur Fancy replies, as she cleans him with a paper towel. "As a matter of fact, I fucked Lilian twice"

The blonde detective gets to her feet, pouting. "Is that why I can't get fucked; because of wifey?"

"Aren't you involved with Andy?" Fancy counters. "Come on, Connie. I'm not supposed to fuck my own wife now? Especially since Sipowicz is getting his"

"If only you knew" Connie mutters under her breath. She gathers herself and puts-on a brave face.

"You're right, I apologize. I was looking forward to getting some of that black meat this morning, that's all"

Fancy gives her a kiss on the forehead as he heads to the door of Rodriguez' office. "Take some 'lost time' later today and meet me at the 'place'".

"OK, baby"

Straightening her clothes McDowell follows him out into the "catching area" , smiling adoringly at Andy as she moves toward her desk. She laughs inwardly, aware that she and Sipowicz would be "throwing shots" if he ever found-out she was not only sucking and fucking Fancy, but also Baldwin Jones, Valerie Haywood, and Rita Ortiz. Her cunt moistens even more as she remembers how Baldwin had crammed his huge black butt-buster up her ass just 12 short hours ago.

As she sits down, she wonders if anyone can smell her pussy...

THIS IS AN ON-GOING SERIES. PART TWO SHOULD BE READY IN A FEW DAYS.

HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER.