NYPD Blu Ch. 02

Story Info
Ortiz gets a crack at McDowell's "asscrack".
1.3k words
4.29
40.2k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cpt. Arthur Fancy
Lt. Tony Rodriguez
Det Andy Sipowicz
Det. Connie McDowell
Det. Baldwin Jones
Det Greg Medavoy
Det Rita Ortiz
Det Diane Russell
Ex-Det Jill Kirkendall
ADA Valerie Haywood

This is a CELEBRITY PARODY involving characters of the TV show NYPD Blue. This story in no way intends to depict/insinuate/intimate that the characters in the story/stories engage in, condone, or approve of the sex acts contained in the content. Please do not read this story if you are under 18 years of age, or if it is illegal in the state or area where you live. If you want to comment or give productive and/or constructive advice or criticism, I welcome it. Anything NEGATIVE (attacks on me ,etc ) or otherwise non-helpful bullshit you can keep to yourself. If you MUST spread your poison, have the balls to leave an email so that you can be cussed the fuck out in proper fashion. Enjoy....

This story involves hetero (I will not be making this a HABIT), interracial, and lesbian sex between members and ex-members of New York City's 15th precinct. Hope you like it.

****************

Haywood & Rodriguez

Tony Rodriguez is relaxing in the high-backed leather chair in his precinct office, while under the desk ADA Valerie Haywood gives his cock and balls a through licking. He can't decide whether Ortiz, McDowell, or Haywood is the best cock-sucker, though Haywood is making a great case for herself at this moment. Her technique was perfect and her enthusiasm "first-rate". Whichever man she happened to be sucking at the time: Baldwin, Fancy, Rodriguez, or Medavoy-felt that there was nothing she'd rather be doing at that precise moment than worshipping their cock.

Ortiz & McDowell

In Ortiz' apartment, McDowell is leaning-back against Rita's plush sofa cushions, her blouse open and the sexy latina's face buried between her large, melon-sized boobs. She moans as her partner nibbles at her swollen nipples through the black lace cups of her bra, and presses her fingertips deeper into the slick, puffy lips of her wet slit. Her skirt is rucked-up around her waist, exposing her lack of panties and her shapely legs, encased in gun-metal stockings, held-up by black lace garters.

Ortiz' slim brown fingers slip inside her slippery tunnel, until they are buried knuckle-deep into the hot sheath. Soon her pussy is dripping wet. "Gimme those titties" Rita whispers, immediately attaching her lips to the swelled-up nub of Connie's right jug after the heavy-breathing blonde manages to unfasten the front clasp of her spit-saturated bra, releasing her big knockers.

Connie loves having her nipples sucked, especially by her beautiful partner, and it isn't long before she's squirming passionately under the hungry caresses. Rita gives equal attention to both large orbs until the nipples are rubbery and the wide aureoles bumpy, then she starts kissing her way down the heavy-breathing detective's sexy body: she plants light, teasing kisses on her ribcage, her flat stomach (taking time to tease and lick at her cute little belly-button), and on each firm thigh, bypassing her shaven cuntal slit. She leans in, blowing hot breath over the hairless mound, until McDowell's ass is bouncing off the sofa cushions. Then her tongue goes to work. When the tip of it touches her free-standing clit the blonde jerks as if seized by an electric shock. Rita Ortiz has eaten pussy most of her adult life and is an expert at it. Her active tongue continues digging into the hot, juicy pink trench, occasionally pausing to French-kiss her lover's reddened, tingling clit. Once she has made Connie cum at least twice, she finishes stripping her until she is clad only in garter-belt, stockings, and spike heels.

She retrieves a long, fat, dark-brown rubber penis from beneath the sofa, complete with harness. Connie helps her strap it on, then she sits on the sofa's matching ottoman with Ortiz standing in front of her.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me with this monster cock", McDowell coos, staring into her partner's dark eyes. Grasping the dildo in her tiny hand, Connie's tongue snakes out to lick seductively at the large head of the latex prong before opening her red lips wide to accept it into her mouth. Over time, the sexy detective no longer finds it strange to suck a rubber dick; all of her precinct lovers enjoy seeing her with their "dicks" buried down her throat, and she accepts the submissive role eagerly.

She makes sure to coat the shaft with plenty of saliva before letting it slip from her mouth and "assuming the position": on all fours.

"I'm ready baby" she purrs, spreading her sexy, stockinged legs wide and lets her round, delectable ass sway invitingly.

Rita is behind her in a flash, cock in hand. She guides it between Connie's dripping cunt-lips, rubbing the tip against her unsheathed clitty. McDowell shudders and squirms, trying to capture the object of her desire in her throbbing twat. Grabbing a meaty hip in each hand, Rita takes aim and shafts smoothly into the slutty detective's wanting cunt, hard and deep.....

Sipowicz

Andy is adjusting to "day watch" as well as he can; at least he gets to see Theo more often. He misses seeing Connie as much, but what the fuck, working too much together can cramp a relationship's style.

Connie isn't as "into" sex as he would like, but she' making a big adjustment too, to night tour. Once things settle-down, he figures everything will return to normal. He is well aware that he is old enough to be her father, and a woman as young, sexy, and vibrant as she is is quite a catch. He knows about the whispers, the snickers behind his back. They're just jealous, he reasons.

Ortiz & McDowell, cont

"God, I love your cock, baby" groans Connie, enjoying the rhythmic, steady sawing of the strap-on in her drooling honey-pot. "You're filling me up so good; you're fuckin' me so fuckin' good" she adds, as the thick intruder plows deeper into her warm, sopping-wet puss.

Rita pushes the ball of her thumb into the winking rosebud between her partner's wide-spread butt-cheeks, which really drives her wild. "You wanna fuck me in the ass, baby?" she pants. "You wanna butt-fuck your horny slut? Grease me up; do it" she urges.

Rita takes a few moments to thoroughly lubricate her prick with the abundant cunt-juice flowing from the blonde's steamy panocha before lining the tip of her weapon up with the pink pucker. Slow, steady pressure from her hips combined with Connie's relaxing of her asshole give her gradual access to the tight, humid rear channel. Soon, she is in all the way, and after a few moments to let McDowell get accustomed to the fat latex pole, she slowly, gradually begin to fuck Connie in the ass.

Connie's breath is becoming labored, her passion and desire mounts as the friction of the rubber dong sliding in and out of her ass awakens the millions of nerve-endings clustered in her anus and rectum. Rita reaches under to work her thumb against the swollen, up-standing stub of the horny bitch's pulsing clit. The heat from the blonde's cunt is sweltering. Ortiz pounds harder, making the busty blonde's full ass-cheeks wobble and shake to each thrust. Connie has come to enjoy anal sex, after avoiding it the major part of her adult life. Jones and Fancy really like plowing her "back-forty", and

Haywood and Ortiz take a crack at her butt-crack every chance they get.

Her big melons sway heavily beneath her as the energetic anal-fuck continues. Her inner thighs and the top portion of her stockings are slick with her expended juices.

"Slap my ass, baby, spank me" she pants, and the dildo-wielding latina is happy to comply, alternating hard slaps off the milky ass-cheeks she busily plows into with her burrowing thrusts.

"Cum for me bitch; cum for mama" Ortiz urges, really working-out in McDowell's gaping ass-trench.

The two explode almost in the same instant, panting and grunting, trembling and gasping, groaning and sweating profusely.

Part THREE in the series cumming soon.