O Brother,O Lover

Story Info
She had to face it, her brother was her rival.
1.7k words
3.2
82.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade came inside to her fabulous apartment with shopping bags in both of her hands. Today was a big day for her. She did her job well done, her boss praised her, a great sale up to 70% discount at the plaza for all branded items, and she's gonna celebrate the day with her boyfriend. Jade called from the office at the afternoon, saying she would come home late and promised, tonight they'd have special dinner and all would be home cooking. Her boyfriend, Jonathan just said okay and he would be at home all night, waiting for her.

"Honey...I'm home!" but no answer. The door wasn't locked, so he must be here. "Come down, hon. I'm going to prepare the dinner and I need your help." but still no answer. Jade guessed, maybe he fell asleep.

So before she started to cook, Jade put her shopping bags on the kitchen and it should be fine if she took a bath first and wore her sexiest underwear she just bought yesterday at The Victoria Secret. Her fantasy flied, and imagined at the dinning table while enjoying the dessert, strawberry with custard, they started to say naughty words, and became naughty sentences, and became naughty paragraphs. She would tease him with her gorgeous smile and ended up on their burning bed. She thought of the music. Something slow like Celine Dion or even something sexy like Britney Spears. She knew that the sighing voice of Brit always successfully turned Jonathan on.

Jade went to the second floor and prepared her clothes. A sexy silk night gown and her new lace underwear.

The light in Jonathan working room was on. He maybe still fighting his way to win the competition in his office. Or maybe he just fighting in his Playstation. Never mind, she wanted to surprise him so she opened the door.

Her face suddenly changed into disgust. She wanted to cry or maybe faint. Her stomach was aching and her head was painful. Jade felt tears rolled down but she couldn't make a sound.

His boyfriend was there. On his knees, doing doggy style, naked. His face and skin reddened and sweating. While behind him was her baby brother, Wayne. Naked, too, and he stroked her boyfriend from behind. She never had any clue that Jonathan was a gay. And Jade didn't know it was happened to Wayne too. They realized Jade was looking at them with wet eyes, and stopped their moved, holding their lust.

"How long have you been watching?" his voice didn't show any fear, sorry, or ashamed. He was threatening her. She felt it, so Jade tried to ran away. But before she could reach the door, two naked and muscled men held her and took her away from the door. Jade screamed and kicked and punched. But they were too strong to be fought by a petite lady like her.

"So, finally you know, sis." Wayne said. "Sorry for stealing your lover. He just need some more attention and pleasure. Plus experience."

"No! It must be you who started this first!"

But she was doubting all her words. His bf smiled with love to Wayne. She struggled again, but they took her to the sofa. They tied her like a hunting prey and gagged her mouth.

"Let's make sure she didn't say any word to anyone."

These two naked men starring lustfully. It didn't matter for her knowing it was Jonathan. But her brother? Jade never even stood naked in front of him.

They unbuttoned her shirt and caressed her white skin. Her 36C boobs were covered by a lace bra. Her skirt was lifted by her bro and showing her black thong.

"You nasty bitch. You must be seducing your boss. No wonder you're so damn success."

She tried all her best to shake her head, denying Wayne's words. Her boss was a like monk. Had no more lust in woman and he's too old to get his sense back.

"Sis, I gotta confess. I came to your room every night when you still at mom's place and starred at you and masturbated at your place. I licked your pussy too. So you gotta thank me for giving you such pleasure." so it wasn't dream. Indeed she felt good and found her pussy was wet at the morning.

Jonathan unhooked her bra and Wayne took off her panty. A wet tongue licked her nipples softly. And another wet tongue was around her legs. She felt good, yet she felt ashamed. She felt like a nasty whore and disgust By this feeling.

"Open her legs, hun. You should see that your sis had an awesome pussy."

Wayne spread her legs. Her pussy was bald like a little girl's and it was red with a hard clit and fluid flooding it. She felt her cheeks blushing and shame for exposing her private area to her baby bro. Jade tried so hard never seduced her brother while they still live together. But her beauty and body however still seduced Wayne and made him doing this incest thing.

"Mmm...sis. You're pussy still as good as it was." he started to lick her labia minor and sucked her clit. His tongue filled her hole.

"Look what your lover does to me." said her brother. He was giving Wayne oral sex. His hand grab that long and big penis while the other played with his ball. Seeing this, her pussy was even wetter. It turned her on to see Jonathan with her brother. Jade never realized, gay could be this entertaining. Years ago she had proclaimed herself as a homophobic. And right now Jade saw how wrong she was.

Wayne kept on stroking Jo's shaft while he finger fucked her. A scream had gathered on the tip of her tongue, forcing the gag ball to let them free. She never seen Jo this crazy and lustful before, even it's not completely because of her. It' Wayne who made him this passionate but still Jade felt great about this. He stroke her pussy harder as Wayne licked his precum on his dickhead.

"Wayne, honey. Let me cum in your mouth." More tears ran down when Jade heard her own boyfriend called somebody else beside her as honey. And he said he never wanted to cum except inside her pussy, even when they doing oral sex, and he never masturbated. Wayne, put that 10 inches cock inside his mouth, deep throat until his tongue could reach Jo's balls. Jo's skin turned red once again, and he grabbed Jade's arms.

"Suck my cum, Wayne." Jo came so hard. His semen dropped in Wayne's mouth until he couldn't hold it and creamed his face. Jo spilled another last drop of semen on Wayne's chest. They kissed and their tongues met. Jo's tongue was used to be Jade's only, but her brother stole it from her.

"Sorry, sis." Wayne took the ball gag of her mouth, but before she could say a word, Wayne forced a kiss to her and laid above her. His hard fat penis stood proudly pushing her pussy. They kept kissing while Jo laid tired and his eyes wondering full of ecstasy while seeing his girlfriend and boyfriend French kissing, and Wayne's hands playing with her nipples and caressing her already hard and wet clit.

"Come on, put you big cock inside your sis."

Wayne grabbed his cock and played it in her pussy until he pushed it inside her. Jade's eyes widened as his brother trying to break her down. It was different than what Jo always gave her. With Wayne, Jade felt so dirty and lustful, maybe it's because he's her baby brother. But Wayne didn't treat as an elder sister, but a whore. He opened her legs so wide and he held her knees, forcing it to keep opened. He balls deep her, and then fucked her fast.

While Wayne fucking her sister, Jo's started to masturbated and his penis was ready again after watching this scene. It wasn't just fucking, but Wayne raping her sister until she cried in pain. But he knew how Jade would love being treated like a worthless bitch.

"Stopped a while, Wayne." said Jo. Wayne stopped his move and followed Jo for a little discussing. After that, Jo asked her to kneel.

"What are you gonna do?" Jade asked in fear and wet eyes.

"Just wait, you're gonna love this." Wayne back with a tube of Vaseline. Jade knew what they're going to do. Her eyes widened with fear and she struggled to run, but Jo and Wayne kept her from running. Jo put the Vaseline in his finger and began to insert it to Jade's asshole. She tried anal sex once, but she didn't like the pain at all so she never did it again.

Jo put another Vaseline as lubricant to his cock and pointed it to her asshole, as it threatened her asshole. He held her hips and slowly pushed it.

Jade's scream deaf them. Wayne knew it would happen, so when she screamed, Wayne forced his cock inside her mouth and pushed her head to him. She felt choked and couldn't breath while her mouth filled by a hard rock meat ready to shoot its load. Jo kissed his boyfriend in the mouth and sometimes teased his neck while they torturing Jade.

"Sis, you...re....so....good..." knowing Wayne was near, Jo changed his position. He sat on the couch and fucked Jade's ass. He opened her legs and held them until her flooding pussy fully exposed to Wayne and allowed him to fuck her pussy. Jade felt a contraction on her pussy as soon as Wayne sliced his cock. She moaned hard as her orgasm came. This threesome had given her the best orgasm she ever had.

Jo and Wayne fucked her faster as their orgasm got near. Jade too, felt she's going to cum again.

"I'm going to cum....Jo...." She whispered.

"Hold on, sweety. We'll cum together." Jade tried to cooperate with them as she moved her body up and down. They groaned, ready to reach the mass satisfaction.

"Agh..." a drop of white fluid ran down from Jade's pussy and only for seconds, she felt a warm liquid in her asshole. The boys had cum, and it's Jade's turn now. She shuddered greatly and her body trembled uncontrollably. Threesome had led her to the greatest cum ever.

"I love you, sis. And I love Jo too." but Jade couldn't answered him. She closed her eyes. Fainted.