O Christmas Ball, O Christmas Ball

Story Info
Couple's romantic Christmas Eve does not go as planned.
3.5k words
3.81
108.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers

I was trying to slow my breathing. Just when I thought I was under control, I would think of how humiliating this was going to turn out. People pass down all sorts of family traditions during the Holidays. Not me -- this would be all I will ever be known for. The only story that would ever be told about me.

"Lacey. They said don't move, not a muscle. An ambulance is on its way." Randall excitedly screamed from the other room.

I could feel the coolness of the hard wood floors under the soles of my feet. I watched the twinkling lights in the trees. First the lower quarter of the tree, then a 30 second delay until the next quarter of the tree lit. Another 30 second delay until they blinked off and the next quarter blinked on. I could see all the way up through the branches to the angel on top of the tree. Slivers of light shone through the branches, I could only see her face lit up.

"Lace -- I'm staying on the phone out here until I hear the sirens pulling up."

"Don't answer me Lace. You are going to be ok, the operator just told me to tell you that. I'll be right back at your side as soon as I hear them pulling up." Randall sounded like he was going to pass out.

Blink. The next string of lights lit up. I turned my head slightly to the left. There was no other light in the room except for the candles flickering across the room. They danced on the peach colored walls. The naked fire dancers, Lacey thought. The shapes shifting back and forth. Blink. Shift. Blink. Shift.

The tears began to run down her cheeks. Don't move, don't move, and don't move. Stupid, as soon as she could move she was going to punch Randall. This was his stupid idea, the entire night. He just wanted to be adventurous, "let's make love under the tree", he had pleaded. Pine needles were now poking her in the ass and all over her back. How is it you can ignore minor unpleasantness until you aren't allowed to move a muscle.

Now the Christmas Wreath scented candles, that just minutes ago were romantic and pleasant smelling were now cloying and almost nauseating to her. She desperately wanted to jump up and brush the pine needles off her skin, blow out the candles, and kick the fucking tree over. Oh, and punch Randall.

"Lace -- they should be here any second. Lacey?" He must have just realized that he had not heard her for minutes; nor could he see her from the kitchen, where he was standing on the phone.

"Uh, miss? I will be right back." Lacey heard him roughly drop the phone onto the kitchen table. Footsteps coming toward her. "Lacey? Hi baby, just wanted to make sure you were ok. Don't move, don't talk."

"Randall." Lacey whispered.

"Yes honey." He leaned in closer to hear her.

"When I get through this -- honey. I am going to kill you. Just letting you know now so you can pack and start running before they release me." It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop, or pine needles falling off the tree.

Blink. Flicker. Blink - blink as Randall stared at her.

"Did you hear me Ran?" She whispered as the tears began to flow again. "Please cover me with something before they get here." Just then they heard the sirens growing louder as they approached the house.

"Okay baby, here they come." Randall jumped up and carefully pulled the Christmas tree skirt out from under the tree and draped it over Lacey's nude body. "Shit!! The operator is still on hold." He muttered as he ran back to the kitchen.

Great, just fucking great Lacey thought. He put the itchy, pine needle infested Merry Fucking Christmas tree skirt with jolly fucking Saint Nick and his leaping, frolicking fucking reindeer on me!!! If the emergency responders all walk in here and laugh I will just die. If I was one of them I would just laugh my ass right off.

"They are here. Thank you so much for your help. Yup. I will. You have a nice holiday also." Randall laughed from the kitchen as he finished his conversation with the 911 operator and hung up the phone.

Footsteps, coming back towards her. The swoosh of the living room door opening as it brushed across the Happy Holidays carpet in front of the door. Randall opened the storm door and waved out the door. "Here, right here." Randall hollered. Cold air rushed across the bare, hardwood floor. Making her nipples rise to attention and goose bumps puckered across her flesh.

"Randall. You guys alright? Do you need any help? Want me to come in?" Lacey heard their nosy neighbor Mrs. Miller holler from next door as the ambulance pulled up.

"No Mrs. Miller. Thanks anyway! Lacey just isn't feeling well right now." Randall hollered back.

Lacey watched the flickering, naked fire dancers as they moved across her walls. Now they were dancing at the disco tech she thought. Her walls were now bathed in amber rotating flashes of light from the strobes on the ambulance.

Blink. Shift. Flash. Blink. Shift. Flash.

The time on the fireplace mantel said 12:34. Had it only been like five minutes she had been laying here? It felt like hours.

The sound of footsteps coming up the walk interrupted her. "Randall Milstone?" A masculine voice asked. "Did you call 911 for a sick person?" Ice crunched under boots, as they made their way to the house.

Great - Lacey thought. Men ambulance people. Couldn't she just get a couple of women? She felt her face redden and no one had crossed the threshold into her home. A steady stream of tears leaked from her eyes. The open door and cool air making her shiver more as the tears turned cold by the time they ran down her cheeks and pooled in her ears.

These fucking annoying pine needles!!! Whose inane idea had it been to get a live tree this year? Her brain storm or Randall's. She felt better the madder she got. She could do this. A quick trip to the hospital -- get this little problem taken care of and back here to bed. It would be a bad dream tomorrow morning, something to laugh about. She would be fine. She almost had dammed the tears; and then the lights turned on.

She heard more pine needles hit the hardwood floor as feet, and feet and more feet entered the living room.

Lacey could barely make out the hushed conversation at the door. ".....really embarrassing.....feeling romantic.......slipped in........didn't know what to do........." Randall's voice talking to the ambulance men. She couldn't see them. She was afraid to arch her neck to be able to see the front door.

"Lacey. I'm EMT Christian and this is EMT Mike. We are here to help you." He knelt by her side. Smiling. A nice smile -- not laughing -- yet.

He looked directly into her eyes. "We don't want you to move a muscle. Try to breath normally, don't laugh or sneeze or cough. We don't want you to do anything that would cause you to squeeze your abdominal muscles."

"Okay." She whispered.

"I will tell you everything I am going to do before I do it." EMT Christian's cool hand on her arm.

"Hi Lacey. I'm Mike." Mike introduced himself as he knelt above her head. His face floated into her field of vision.

"Hi Mike." She managed to choke out as the tears started to stream down her face again. More flashing lights and another siren.

They must have seen the alarm on her face along with her tears. "Lacey, you are going to be fine. I know you are terribly embarrassed but this could be a serious situation if we don't handle this gently." EMT Mike said as he wiped her tears with a tissue.

"The siren is the paramedic car. Our supervisor is coming to help us out. They want to start an IV just as a precaution." Christian calmly told her.

More cold air as Randall must have opened the door for the new arrival. Footsteps coming towards her again. She shivered again, harder this time feeling the tree skirt slipping from her right breast. She panicked as she felt hands pulling the skirt back up over her to cover the small amount that was left of her modesty.

"First we need to get you covered so you are warmer." Christian said as he motioned to Mike. Mike handed him two blankets off the stretcher.

"Do you want these on top of the tree skirt or would you like me to pull the tree skirt off?" He asked.

She quietly said, "Please pull off the skirt -- it has pine needles all over it."

Mike held the blankets in place as Christian pulled the skirt off her. She felt better now that she was totally covered.

The men talked and walked Lacey through all of the procedures: blood pressure cuff, temperature, and pulse. They introduced their supervisor -- Glenn and then he hooked her up to the IV. They explained she needed to keep her legs bent and still not move.

"Now, the tricky part. Getting you on the stretcher." Christian winked at her as the three of them talked about the different options.

They finally decided how they were going to maneuver her onto the back board and then lift her onto the stretcher - and they called Randall over to assist. Up until this part Randall had stood quietly in the corner.

Glenn and Mike gently rolled her just enough so Randall and Christian could slide the back board under her naked rear end. They carefully set her back into her supine position. Her muscles were beginning to cramp as they slowly lifted her onto the stretcher and placed small sandbags and wedges under her legs and around her body -- holding her in place and relieving her aching muscles a little.

They covered her with one more blanket and wheeled her into the waiting ambulance, past the neighbors who despite the chill, were still all standing there gawking. Randall held her hand and kissed her softly. "Sorry baby, I am so sorry."

Randall followed behind the ambulance as they drove the 15 minutes to the hospital. Mercifully they shut off the lights and siren and drove quietly to the hospital. Mike rode in the back with her, chatting about what he wanted for Christmas -- giving her mind a little diversion.

Lacey stared at the cracks in the ceiling of the ambulance. She felt the snow falling on her face as they pulled her out into the night. She counted the lights from the emergency room door to the examination room. 8 -- 9 -- 10 -- 11. She heard Randall talking to the doctor and nurses as they wheeled her into a private room -- no curtains for her she thought and then they shut the door. She pondered that she had not had to reiterate the story one time, to anyone.

Mike, Glenn and Christian came in to say bye and explained that the nurses would be taking over from this point on. The nurses came in and gave her something in her IV to relax her. Randall was by her side, holding her hand when the doctor came in and explained what they were going to do.

Randall kissed her and then she was counting lights again. She barely remembered them telling her to count backwards from ten -- she didn't think she made it to 8 before she was in her drugged sleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Earlier that night, Randall had planned a romantic Christmas Eve. They had finished dinner. Cracked open the second bottle of wine. Randall handed her the glass of wine. His fingers trailed down her arm as he pulled her close. He watched her take a drink from the glass, her delicate throat swallowing. He kissed her lips, tasting the wine. Her eyes sparkled as she kissed him in return. They walked to the couch.

She sat in her black sheaf dress, the silver squares sparkling as the tree lights blinked, drinking her wine. He dimmed the lights and lit the candles. Soon the Christmas Wreath scent filled the air.

"Want to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what you really want for Christmas?" Randall asked devilishly as he sat and pulled her onto his lap. He was already semi-aroused as he felt the curves of his wife under her dress. Strands of her auburn hair had pulled loose from her ponytail and curled around her face.

They had been married for 3 ½ years and he still loved to kiss her. He ran his hands under the hem of her dress -- no stockings -- just like he liked. She put her wine glass down on the end table and took his face in her hands as she kissed him, her tongue between his lips. She kissed down his jaw line, sucked on his ear lobe.

"I love you." She murmured in his ear.

His hand sliding her dress up her thighs, cupping her rear.

"Have you been a good little girl? Naughty or nice?" He said as he kissed her cheek. "Do you deserve a spanking or to have Santa make love to you under the tree?"

"Oh Santa, I have been a good little girl." Her face flushed from the wine and her wanting him. "Give it to me under the tree, you can open me like a present."

He laid her back onto the couch, hungrily kissing her, his hand pulling her red lace panties off her. Pulling her zipper down the back of the dress and pulling the dress half way down, exposing her breasts to him.

They were beautiful, small milky white breasts, her dark areolas with her round nipples. He traced his fingers down her ribs over her small hips and waist, pushing the off as he freed her from its constraints. His fingers made a line from hip to hip just above her pubic bone and the line of her auburn thatch. As he cupped her mound with his hand; he suckled her breast, his hand under her back pushing her further into his mouth.

"Lick me Santa, like a lollipop." She giggled.

He sucked harder on her breast, rolling his tongue around her nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes -- suck me Santa." She purred sexily.

He cupped the breast he had just sucked and rolled that nipple between his thumb and finger; and then took her other nipple gently between his teeth. She squirmed beneath him and he pinned her to the couch as he pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy. He scissored his fingers, opening and closing them as he began fucking her with his fingers. He sucked harder as he felt her begin to buck her hips against his hands.

She began pulling at his clothes. Rubbing his erection through his jeans as they rolled onto the floor. She landed on top of him. Kissing him and running her hands over his chest. He kicked his jeans and boxers off as she grabbed the bottle of wine and slugged down the last of it sitting back down on his stomach.

"Deep throat the wine bottle for me."

She looked at him. "Seriously?"

"Ummmm, yes. Santa wants to watch you suck on that bottle and then he wants to fuck you under the Christmas tree."

She hesitantly circled the opening to the bottle with her tongue, licking the remaining wine off the rim. He reached up and squeezed her breasts, his erection pressing against her ass. The more he caressed her breasts the hotter she was getting. She began to suck on the wine bottle like it was his cock. Her eyes closed, more of her hair coming loose and falling across her shoulders. She moved her body up and down as she gave the bottle head.

He pulled the bottle from her mouth and rolled her onto her back under the tree. She barely noticed the blinking lights as she felt the coolness of the bottle against her stomach. He kissed her over and over, teasing her nipples with his fingers again.

"Let me fuck you with the bottle? Let's try it." He more commanded than asked.

For some reason his request turned her on even more. She spread her legs as he licked the wine bottle. He held the opening against her wet entrance. He was mesmerized as he pressed the tip of the bottle into her. Marveling how it smoothly slid into her.

He heard her suck her breath in, "Yes, fuck me with the bottle! Ohhhhh, yes. Fuck me."

He watched as her ass lifted up off the floor as he followed her lead and slid the bottle further into her. He fucked her harder and harder with the bottle until she squeezed her legs shut and rolled onto her side, climaxing into the wine. He stared at his beautiful wife, her eyes closed, the wine bottle still embedded into her. He kissed her, cupping her breasts, kissing her face, sucking her nipples one and then the other. He was so aroused.

He pulled her back to him and slid the bottle out of her. Watching the top pop from her wet pussy. She watched as he licked her off the bottle.

"Mmmmm, yummy. Wine and sex, what a great combination." He said teasingly as he buried his face in her snatch. He tasted the wine on her and his want became more than he could handle, he ate her like he was starving. She climaxed into his mouth over and over.

He crawled up her body. Kissing her -- letting her taste the mix of wine and the taste of herself on his lips and face. As she licked his chin he began to fuck her with his more than ready cock.

"Ho, ho, ho -- Merry Christmas my beautiful baby." He said as he picked up the pace.

The Christmas tree shook with the madness of their love making beneath it. The wine bottle rolled to the corner of the room and a glass Christmas ball dropped from a low branch and rolled against Lacey's thigh.

Before Randall even thought about it he rolled the ball over her hip and down her slit and then it was gone from his fingers. Lacey froze as he said "Oh shit, oh shit."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Lacey, wake up." A female voice was talking to her, a hand on her arm. "Your all done Lacey, all fixed up."

She turned her head to the side. "Can I move now?" She asked the nurse.

"Yes, you are in the recovery room. You were moaning in your sleep, and talking to Santa."

The nurse left to go get Randall.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lacey blinked her eyes against the morning sun. It was Christmas morning. She was on her side in bed, feeling the warmth of Randall's body spooned against hers. Last night was foggy -- she didn't remember much of the ride home.

"Merry Christmas baby." His lips against her ears. "Meet you downstairs." He said as he slipped from their bed.

Lacey washed her face and pulled her bathrobe on as she slid her feet into her fuzzy pink slippers. She smelled coffee as she descended the stairs. Christmas carols were playing on the radio. Randall had plugged in the tree lights and placed the gifts under the tree. The tree skirt was back where it belonged.

Lacey curled her legs under her on the couch as Randall handed her a cup of steaming coffee.

"Want to open gifts?" Randall asked excitedly, his eyes gleaming.

A little while later, there was wrapping paper strewn about the floor. They had opened all their gifts, drank two cups of coffee and were snuggling on the couch. Randall reached down the back of the couch and pulled one more box from beneath the cushions.

"Santa left this for you." He said with a mischievous grin.

Lacey shook the box. Something shifted inside and made a metallic, muffled clink sound. She ripped the paper off and ran her fingernail along the taped edge. Tissue paper held the present still invisible as she lifted out the folded card.

Lacey --

Santa bought these well before x-mas; but
after last nights events, thought he should
save it for the last present of the day.

These balls are safer than the balls on the
tree!!! Ho ho ho!!

All my love,
Santa

Lacey promptly turned and punched Randall as hard as she could in his shoulder. "Very funny Santa, very funny." She laughed.

_________________________

Have a safe and happy Holiday Season!!! Thanks to my editor and thanks for the votes!!!

BlueFish11
BlueFish11
79 Followers