O Face

Story Info
A woman drags her boyfriend to a factory tour.
1.9k words
4.23
6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_e_r
m_e_r
1 Followers

Vanessa ran her slender fingers across her cheek, smoother than her finest silk. "Jordan, this stuff is amazing! How did you find it?" She picked up the jar of goop-y blue cream, searching the ingredients list. "Naturally created proteins, enzymes and filtered water. That doesn't tell me anything!" She poked her head out of the bathroom, securing her towel around the tops of her breasts to glare at her boyfriend. "Jordan? Are you listening?"

Jordan looked up from his issue of Manly Men Monthly. "Uh, what was that sweetie?"

She thrust the jar towards his face. "This? This...O Face skincare cream? Where did you find it? It's fantastic!" Jordan took at second look at his girlfriend's face, and even from across the room she seemed clearer and more radiant than ever before.

"Uh...there was a girl handing them out as free samples, some new factory that just opened up?" He scanned the desk in front of him, rummaging through papers before finding a small coupon under a box of condoms. "They gave me this too, some sort of coupon for 20% off a tour of the place?"

Visions of every inch of her and Jordan's skin smoother than polished stone as they rubbed against one another filled Vanessa's vision for a moment. "We're going. Today. Take a shower." Plucking the coupon from his hand, she sat on the dead and brushed her hair, stroking the thin slip longingly.

*****

The O Face factory was a couple towns over, just far enough for Jordan to get impatient waiting as they drove. He glanced over at Vanessa in the passenger seat, his eyes drifting from her lips to her tits. He could feel the tug of blood rushing south and quickly looked back to the road. Vanessa was not a fan of road head; might as well just drive.

As they pulled towards the parking lot they were stopped by an attendant, a blond women in khaki security garb, who waved them on through when Vanessa flashed the coupon. "Pretty trusting these folks." She remarked, stashing it back in her purse. "How much did you say the tour would cost?"

"Uh...I think they said like $50 a piece? So like $80 for both with the coupon."

"If there are free samples as good as this it'll be worth it." She traced her cheek again. "God I've never felt this pretty."

"You've always been that pretty Vanessa." Jordan replied, almost automatically.

Once inside, the couple was greeted by air a mite warmer than outside. Nothing too uncomfortable mind you, but just warm enough that Vanessa shrugged off her sweater, and Jordan unbuttoned his polo shirt, letting his chiseled chest peek out and say hello to the clerk, who swapped their coupon and cash for two lanyards and IDs, gesturing with a wave of her gloved hand towards a tour group about to embark.

"Ah, you're just in time. My name is Camilla, and I'm here to show you how O Face, the naturally produced miracle of skincare, gets from our factory to your stores. Follow me!" With a chipper air and smile reserved for wait staff and secretaries, Camilla led the group, a rough dozen of mostly women, through a pair of swinging double doors.

The room was even warmer than the lobby, like the adjoining room of a sauna, without the steam. Instead, a large conveyor belt dominated the room, stopping intermittently at various stations where jars and tubes were filled with the blue cream, labeled, sealed and packaged for shipment. The women working the line paced back and forth as the machines worked, inspecting for quality and occasionally sampling the cream, rubbing it on their faces, necks, and hands.

Camilla kept talking as they walked around the belt. "O Face is the mastermind creation of our company's founder, Hugh Cook, who wanted to find a better way to get better skin. Artificial compounds and preservatives choked pores, as his own research shows, and he wanted to give women, men, and non-binary people the skin of their dreams. O Face is locally produced, biodegradable, sustainable and sadly, has a short shelf left, going rancid after a few short weeks."

A few of the women began to murmur, before Camilla plucked a tube from the belt. "Would anyone like to try it, fresh off the press as it were?" Vanessa elbowed Jordan.

"You have to try it."

Jordan sighed and raised his hand. Camilla smirked, amused by some private joke, and tossed him the tube. He popped it open and gave it a wary sniff, his nostrils filling with the scent of blueberries and...something he couldn't place. He squirted a small amount of the goop in one hand and rubbed it into his face. It was warm, almost uncomfortably so, but as he rubbed it in he felt his fingers begin to positively glide over his face. His smoothest shave had never felt so good. "Wow." he muttered. "Wow."

Camilla clapped her hands. "See? It's the best product out there, at any price. Shall we continue?" She led them down the assembly line, letting any who were interested take a sample off the belt before reaching a set of doors at the other end of the room. Occasionally a worker had gone in or out, but never when the tourists would be able to see past them inside. The belt started on the other end of the door, large buckets of the blue cream rattling through from their unknown source.

"Now, this is where the basic tour ends. However, a few lucky folks were randomly selected for a much more expansive tour of our facilities. If you'll all look at the back of the ids you were handed?"

Vanessa and Jordan flipped over the cards, revealing a gold star on each. Another woman in the crowd whooped as she too won. "As for the rest of you, we have some light refreshments and conciliation baskets over back by the entrance. Marsha will take care of you, won't you Marsha?" A brunette checking the buckets as they emptied into jars walked over, and graciously escorted the rest of the tour group away.

Camilla pulled out a stack of clipboards. "I'll need you to sign these non-disclosure agreements before you go inside. Can't have our secrets getting out after all." Vanessa scanned the page, tilted her head at a mention of "no screaming" but quickly signed and handed it back, eager to find out the source of her newfound glow. The others followed suit.

"Good good. Follow me please." She said, and opened the doors.

The air was once again a shade warmer, and a thick scent of sweat clung to the air. Grunts could be heard from around the corner, and the belt wrapped around out of site, buckets of white cream coming from beyond, mixing with some sort of blue colorant and scent mixture before heading onto the main floor. "What's that sound?" Jordan asked their guide, moving closer to one of the white cream buckets for a better glance.

"Well," Camilla herded them around the corner, "we did say it was all natural."

Four men sat in reclined chairs, naked, hands wrapped around swollen cocks, pumping out a seemingly endless stream of semen into buckets that then were whisked off onto the belt by an attendant. The other woman fainted outright, falling into Camilla's waiting arms. Vanessa unconsciously licked her lips, her eyes unable to move away from the men's members, throbbing and glistening, larger than any she had ever placed between either pair lips. Jordan too was transfixed, self-conscious of his own manhood.

Eventually he spoke. "Is this...is this legal?"

Camilla laughed. "Yes, actually. So long as they don't have any sexually transmitted infections we can get around most regulations since it isn't ingested." She set the unconscious women on the ground and place one hand under Vanessa's elbow. "Would you like to be part of the process dear? They do love a helping hand."

Vanessa giggled nervously, and looked over at Jordan, who seemed too wrapped up in his own thoughts to notice. "Um...yes!" She exclaimed, quickly walking over to the nearest stud, who ceased stroking and looked up at her, his labored breathing settling slightly. She spat on her hand and wrapped her hand around his cock, trying to ignore the growing wetness in her crotch, and slowly and firmly began to pump. Without moments he began to grunt and moan, a long slow orgasm coursing through him as jets of thick semen squirted out, landing mostly in the bucket, but slightly on Vanessa's hand and arm. She shuddered and kept going, resisting the urge to join the man in hand delivered pleasure.

Jordan eventually snapped out of his thoughts, watching his girlfriend pleasure another man so he could produce semen as facial cream. "Hang on, I've heard of semen being good for skin-but it's an old trick for guys to convince their gals to let them give them money shots right? But this ...this stuff is legit." He frowned. "And all over my face."

Camilla pulled from a pocket a small blue pill. "That was Hugh Cook's contribution. A mix of steroids and other hormones that do wonders to the male body, increasing semen production, sexual pleasure, as well as the restorative properties of the same." She placed one hand over her heart. "God rest his horny, horny soul. He took too much and had a heart attack following a three hour orgasm."

Jordan sputtered, and Vanessa's hand skipped a beat, before quickly resuming its path up and down the thick, warm, rock hard member of the man. "Three hours!" He eventually spat out. "Men orgasm for a few seconds at most!"

Camilla held out the pill. "Wanna test that?"

Vanessa let her eyes rest on her boyfriend's erection that was threatening to burst out of his slacks, pill or no. "Oh just take it Jordan! Who would we ever tell that would believe us about this place?"

Jordan looked down at this bulge, then up at the outstretched pill. "All right. Let's do this." He dry swallowed the pill.

Almost instantly he felt his erection strengthen, becoming painful in its fullness. Camilla eased off his pants and he sank into an empty chair, Vanessa spun to face him. "Ready Jordan?"

Jordan grunted an agreement, the drugs coursing through him screaming at him to fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck—

Vanessa's hand began to caress his cock, her face surprised as it didn't quite sit the same as it always had, seeming to have grown thicker, longer even, more delicious to the eye.

Jordan's eyes rolled back in his head as he began to cum, the orgasm ripping through him as none had before, merciless pleasure like fire on every nerve, his cock magma in Vanessa's hands. Camilla quickly moved a bucket to catch the raw O Face, nodding approvingly as it began to fill. "Yes, yes, he'll fit in nicely here."

Vanessa began to pause, but Jordan's whimper drove her on. "What do you mean?"

Camilla laughed. "What, you think he wants to leave now?" Jordan moaned, his hips bucking as his sweet man nectar flowed forth. "He'll be begging to come back here as soon as the pill where's off."

"Did you just get my boyfriend addicted to masturbation?!"

Camilla simply laughed, and wrapped each hand around the cock of another man, pumping up and down like a casually experienced milkmaid. "Darling, don't all of us just want to cum?"

Vanessa scooped up a small dollop of Jordan's cum from the bucket and rubbed in into face, sighing luxuriously, before slipping her fingers past her waist and beginning to pump. Her moaning answering joining Jordan's as they came together, her mouth open in a small flushed O.

m_e_r
m_e_r
1 Followers