O What a Night

Story Info
Lover lays out a limo plan for me.
1.5k words
3.87
16.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer night and I was anticipating our weekend together. You told me that you had plans to meet a friend for drinks and that I would be on my own for a while, we would meet up later. I got to your place only to find a hand written card attached to a bag waiting for me on the kitchen counter. I opened the card and it read "Beautiful, tonight, you will obey and enjoy. Those are my only requests. Put on this outfit, step outside at 8PM and wait for a stretch black limousine to pull up. The door will open and you must go inside. Once there, just trust me, as I am in control of you and your evening. Be my good girl and you will be richly rewarded. Love, Alec"

My heart was pounding, you had never been so discreet and secretive. As my mind wondered out of control, I slipped on the slinky silver dress that barely covered me. I strapped on sexy black shoes and a gold ankle bracelet that you left for me. Earlier in the day, you had me go to a salon to have my hair done and makeup applied. I looked dark, yet sexy. Verging on slutty, but still somewhat acceptable. I wasn't wearing any undergarments as there were none laid out for me. I sprayed myself with my perfume, applied shiny lip gloss and stepped into the elevator. As I walked outside, I felt pensive and very self-conscious. I looked like a high class call girl and my nerves were on end. I looked down to avoid eye contact for fear that I would see one of your neighbors. My emotions were running wild. I didn't want to do this, I could not imagine what you were going to have in store for me and I was so scared. Yet at the same time, I was dripping wet. The anticipation was driving me wild. I knew this was going to be a wild night, and yet there I stood, in front of your building extremely nervous and scared.

My phone went off and there was a text from you. "Step into the black limo that is pulling up. I will tell you what to do next." Your message was sexy and so dark. My heart was pounding, my pussy was so wet and I wanted to run back inside to safety.

The limo pulled up, the back door opened, a hand appeared, I grabbed it and stepped inside. He wasn't more than 30 years old, in full military uniform, and was clearly fit. He was quiet yet cunning. I had shivers going up my spine and my pussy was drenching as the tension was building. As I sat next to him, my eyes started to adjust to the darkness. We were not alone. There were four other men in the car. All were in full military gear, highly decorated, and looking at me with hunger in their eyes.

The first one spoke. "Welcome beautiful. You are here tonight to serve us as you have been delivered to us for the evening." As I came to find out, you had hired me out as an escort to be their companion for a high level executive dinner in Chicago. There was only 1 of me and 5 of them. I had no idea what was to be expected of me, but one thing I did know was that I was to be on my best behavior.

We pulled up in front of the Park Hyatt. The senior officer held my hand and told me to stay put. The others exited the limo. As the door shut, he immediately pulled me close and kissed me hard. He turned me around to face the front of the car and the privacy shield was lowered. You were sitting in the front next to the driver. You had your mirror positioned to see everything that was happening in the back. I was in shock to see you there but had little time to react as he pushed me to the floor, pulled my dress over my ass and started licking me. I had no idea what I was there for or what I was expected to do. Yet, his tongue felt so incredibly good on my hard clit. He sucked and licked me as I moaned with pleasure. My head was down, my eyes were closed as I felt his tongue gliding in and out of my wet pussy.

I started moving my hips in sync with his tongue as I rode his face with my pussy. Reality caught me and I looked up only to see you turned around in the front seat, watching me. I froze inside but my body kept reacting. I was caught, you were witnessing me becoming completely unbridled. The bevy of emotions started to escalate as I looked at you in the eye. You could see my body writhing with pure carnal joy. Yet, I kept focusing on you as though I was trying to convince you that I was not doing what you were certainly witnessing. Suddenly, he mounted me from behind and it caught me completely by surprise. There was no denying how wet I was as his cock pounded me and my pussy was oozing wetness.

I couldn't look at you, I was too embarrassed. How could I enjoy this while you were watching? The harder he pounded, the more turned on I became and the more I wanted to crawl into an abyss of shame. I closed my eyes to block out the confusion of emotions which only lead to me feeling more guilty and shameful. I wanted this to end, to have never happened. Then suddenly, the door opened and there you were, followed by the 4 other guys. You spoke as though I didn't exist, explaining that you had bought me for the night for their pleasure. The only caveat was that you were going to watch and direct.

That is when I knew that you had given me up to others as an act of charity as a whore. It was my duty to obey and perform. For the next several hours, you stood at my head, with my ankles in your hands, spread my legs wide and let those service men enjoy my wet pussy. You continued to tell me how I was a good girl, laying there taking it and that I needed to obey as long as they wanted me. I was getting gang banged from every angle. After a few hours of being completely violated and humiliated, you made me turn over and get on all fours. The next thing I knew, my ass was being licked and caressed, suddenly I felt the pressure of a cock pushing inside of my ass. I sank down, pushing my ass in the air and slowly opened up. I felt a cock start to fill my pussy while hands pulled at my tits and I could hear others jerking off over me. You stood in front of me and pushed your hard cock into my mouth.

As you held my head and slowly fed me your cock, the rest of my body was being molested with cocks. You kept caressing me, telling me that I was your good girl and to keep taking it for you. I was being pummeled with cock and as my body was being ravaged, you just kept whispering to me how good I was and how proud you were that I could take it. As you were whispering those words, my pussy got wetter and tighter. I came hard and often as I pleased those servicemen. Your cock grew hard and longer in my mouth and as I was being banged hard and loud, you let me stroke your huge bulge with my mouth.

Finally, you couldn't hold on any longer. You grabbed my head, pulled me close to your cock and came hard into my mouth. I let out a small gag as your cum started to ooze out from my mouth. You pulled out gently and gathered the drippings with your finger. As I was getting fucked hard from behind, you slowly pushed your cum filled fingers down my throat. I licked and sucked your fingers dry. The guys had left and there I was, worn out, naked and used. The guilt started to consume me. It didn't matter though, as you turned me over, pulled my legs apart and fucked me good.

I kept telling you how proud I was to be your naughty girl, your slut, how I love how you pass me around. The more I talked, the harder you got and the wetter I became. The shame, guilt, embarrassment of the night lingered in my head. That didn't matter, because you came hard and long as I kept telling you how much I love being your slut, your whore, your dirty nasty toy that you want to share. I pushed down the shame because deep down I wanted to do it again and I couldn't wait to see what my master would make me do next.