Oakley's Medic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mindful not to go too quickly. I took a page from her book and started slowly and deliberately. I pointed my tongue as she had, and just touched the bottom of her sweet slit. I dragged my tongue side to side, keeping to the bottom half of her opening. She tasted fantastic, and I was desperate to take her whole pussy into my mouth. But I didn't, yet.

Her nails caught the base of my skull and she tried to drag my face up towards her no doubt throbbing clitoris. Stubbornly I stayed low, occasionally slipping my tongue between her labia. She became more insistent with her nails, and I slid along the outside of her lip, and swept over the top, carefully avoiding touching her clit on my way back down. Her frustrated moan turned into a squeal as I drove my tongue deep into her pussy!

I stayed down low, teasing her. I was so into it, I even started to go a little further south. I had never been involved in any sort of ass-play, but the way that Catalina writhed and moaned as I got closer to her rosebud made it seem so natural to swipe across it. She went crazy, so I stayed put, and ate my first ass!

Catalina started to shake, and her thighs seemed to close on my head with a will of their own, and I knew she was getting close. I wanted her to come on my cock, so I reared up, dragged by slippery head across her clit a few times and slid deeply inside her. I have no idea why Oakley didn't wake up to her cries! I bore down on her deeply, luxuriating in the feel of her fiery flesh. I savoured the feeling of her muscles clamping down on me rhythmically as I stared into her deep brown eyes.

I know it was wrong of me, but looking into her eyes as she climaxed I felt like I had seen her. A part of her that she did not share everywhere. As she came I knew that I had her. Not that she would leave everything and be my Wife or anything, just that I had a part of her that I could keep forever. Maybe that is too sentimental for a soldier, but there is a difference between a fuck and whatever it was that we had.

She knew it too. She almost seemed to resent me, in the moment, for taking emotion from the situation. Her eyes got a harsher edge to them, as her nails dug into my flesh. She barely skipped a beat as she rolled up and drove me around onto my back. My new stripes would leave stains, but I had only moments to consider that before Catalina started to fuck me hard! She set a long and driving pace, drawing her tight pussy up until I almost fell out of her, and then driving down hard, her ass making smacking sounds as my balls drove up to meet her.

There was steel in her eyes as she drove relentlessly up and down on me. She stared down at me, I think she was trying to regain control of the situation. God she was hot! I am sure she could see it in my eyes, because her look softened and she laughed and turned around showing me her exquisite ass. She glanced back at me, smiles again as she swung her ass up and down, fucking me fast. Feeling near my limit by the awesome view I grabbed her hips and drove deep into her and held her. As I bottomed out inside of her I held on tightly, trying to catch my breath. She drew up against me and I pressed my face into her slick back. I reached around her to caress her breasts. Her nipples pressed deeply into my rough palms.

I willed myself to breathe and calm down, but Catalina recognized my efforts and started to grind on me. Side to side and front to back, even though I held her down so she could not make long strokes. She stirred the pot, or maybe the pot stirred me, but either way, she was pushing me past endurance! I heard her start to moan again, and I knew she was also close. I slid one hand down and found her clit standing proud between her labia. I took a swipe of our abundant wetness and gently began to strum!

She set up a wail as she tried to pull out of my grip and fuck me past the point of no return. Unfortunately for her, I am strong like a bull (and smart like a tractor, they like to say). I held her tight as kept grinding. I kept rubbing her clitoris, now in lightning fast circles.

She started to cuss quietly, "Fuck! Fuck. Fuckn' fucker," she growled. She reached her arm up and back, and grabbled what hair I had on the top of my head. She pulled hard as I felt a wash of wetness from her as her body convulsed against me once again. The pain helped me stay focused as she rode out her storm. I couldn't believe that I had held on for so long.

Eventually she let my hair go and went limp. She leaned back against me and laid her head back on my shoulder. I stared across at her graceful exposed neck. Her breathing was ragged, and I thought I could see her pulse as she recovered. Her voice was husky, "You fucker," she started, "You beautiful fuckn bastard." She spoke slowly between breaths. "I thought I had you for a few minutes," she leaned forward out of my grip.

I rested my hands on her hips, mindful of my trembling cock deep inside her, ready to unleash weeks worth of frustration.

"You are so fucking ready, aren't you soldier?" she called over her shoulder at me. She kiegeled to gave me a playful squeeze. I felt my cock swell and I moaned deeply.

Catalina got very still, "Don't cum in meee," she moaned. I think part of her wanted me to, they way she rocked her ass back and forth. She gently began to lift off of me, and I slowly slid out of her. My rod was vibrating with need.

Gently Catalina pressed me back down into the bed, my head resting comfortably on the pillow. My cock was thrown into prominence, throbbing in time with my pulse. She groaned as she slid down next to me. She leaned her face up to mine, her eyes were closed this time.

"Kiss me Corporal," she breathed, "kiss me and let me make you cum!"

Her breath was warm on my face as I relaxed completely for the first time in weeks. I closed my eyes and pressed into her mouth. I felt her take hold of my penis, closing my head in a gentle grip. She kissed me softly and sweetly as her hand began to tremble almost imperceptibly up and down, nearly frictionless from our combined juices. Her strokes got longer and my hips began to shake uncontrollably.

I began a slow growl deep in my chest. Catalina kissed me harder, and drew her leg up my body to press firmly under my balls. Her grip intensified and she started stroking me longer and faster. I think I started to hyperventilate as I started feeling euphoric.

Catalina whispered, "Cum for me Baby," and pulled back on my cock, stretching the skin down. My hips bucked once, twice, and she pressed her mouth over mine to stifle my howl. Her hand became a blur of motion over my groin. An enormous stream of thick cum shot several feet in the air! It landed with an audible splat on my belly and her breast and side, but not before I launched a second burst almost as strong!

Again and again I shot. Catalina never stopped stroking me, draining my pent up need. She cooed softly to me, whispering, "That's right baby. Let it all out. Cum for me." She cuddled me gently as I gasped and gulped air.

Catalina eased up from beside me and I felt my cum string between us. She scooped a little off of her soft breast and slipped it into her mouth, sucking wetly. At that sensual sight, my cock gave one final spasm, and the last of my semen dribbled out.

All of my limbs had gone stiff with rigor, and I could barely move! Catalina had to help me work feeling back into my hands and feet, which had curled in tightly with the intensity of my orgasm. Tenderly she massaged me until my stiff muscles relaxed. She found her torn up camisole and gently wiped the coating of cooling semen off of our bodies. I knew by her touch and attention that she was an awesome medic! She pulled the blanket over my now relaxed body and kissed me once more. I savoured the soft touch of lips on mine.

Blinking very slowly I vaguely watched her shapely, tanned ass moving towards the shower. As I began to lose consciousness, and I remembered thinking that if she was in charge, maybe getting hurt wouldn't be half bad...

I woke up feeling amazing! I rolled out of bed ready to fight a bear! I could feel my skin stretch where a thin layer had dried on me. A quick run through the shower and I was good to go!

I quietly padded upstairs to the kitchen and started morning KP. I got coffee on, and it didn't take long to find bacon and spuds and get them fired up.

I only heard a faint rustle of silk behind me before Catalina plowed into my back. She playfully nipped my neck and reached around to cup my already hardening package! Giggling, she whirled away towards the washroom, calling sweetly over her shoulder, "G'Morning Corporal!"

Oakley shuffled down the stairs. He looked rough. Weeks without any booze and then going hard had not agreed with him, but he did have a silly fucking grin on his face!

"You sure warmed her up, Bud," his raspy laugh turned into a cough as he went for the cup of black coffee I offered.

"You're not pissed?" I asked him. I had been ready for almost anything, even kind of expecting to get punched in the mouth!

"Naw," he laughed, "She told me that she wanted to. I know she loves me. And I know she does what she wants."

"Holy-" I whistled.

"And you don't know what she promised me it trade!" Oakely's voice started to sound normal and his excitement over the prospect was obvious.

I pointed down, "Dude, are you sprung?" I cried in my best impersonation of this voice, before I took up a position of cover behind the counter, mimicking our firefight. Oakley laughed and took up a spot beside me! We were howling with laughter and shouts of 'PEW PEW PEW' when Catalina came smiling around the corner.

Her robe was open at the front, showing sleek lines, cleavage and that narrow strip of short pubic hair. She sashayed towards us with exaggerated hip movements, her fingers pointed like a pistol held low.

I was getting sprung too! Oakley and I exchanged glances, and he hollered, "Lone gun Babe to your front! On your own time, go on!"

I love the fucking Army!

12