Oasis

Story Info
A foreigner in a desert city must submit to a noblewoman.
1.1k words
3.77
33.1k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was just rising on Oasis but I could already feel the heat of the day as I looked out the broken window of the abandoned building I was squatting in. I was a foreigner in the desert town, having fled my war-ravaged homeland around a year before. I moved from place to place before arriving at Oasis a few months ago. It was quite a developed city for the fourteenth century; it was generally peaceful and all citizens, both men and women, were given equal rights. However, this equality did not pass to foreigners like me. We were seen as disposable, cheap, labor; hardly a step above a slave. Work was fairly easy to find but was always temporary and backbreaking.

I set out that morning and made my way to the city square in hopes for a few hours of paid labor. It was easy to tell who the foreigners were. For the most part, we wore dirty rags and tattered shoes, if we weren't barefoot. Some of the men, including myself, didn't wear shirts to demonstrate whatever musculature we had to potential employers. I had destroyed my shoes working in a mud pit the week before so I was barefoot as well.

As I got to the square, it was already bustling with citizens rushing to work and a handful of nobles lazily meandering around between the different shops and stands. It was always easy to tell who was a noble. They were always dressed exquisitely and never in a rush.

In the crowd, I saw one noblewoman I couldn't take my eyes off. She was the most beautiful person I ever saw; tall, thin, gorgeous. And she was wearing a dress that dipped so low in the front that it exposed almost all of the perfect orbs that were her breasts. I was interrupted from my gazing by a sharp push from behind. I twirled around to see two policewomen standing behind me, their ever-present crops in their hands.

"Like what you're looking at scum?" One of the women asked me, nodding at the noblewoman across the crowd, poking my chest with her crop. Maybe I was staring for too long.

"If I was a noble, I wouldn't take too kindly to a half-naked foreigner eyeing my up and down like a piece of meat," said the other. "Let's see what the good Lady thinks about it." She started to work her way through the crowd towards the woman while the other policewomen kept her crop on my chest menacingly.

My eyes were firmly fixed at the ground at this point, but when I glanced up, I saw the policewomen guiding the noble through the crowd. When they reached me, I didn't say anything.

The Lady looked me up and down, then smiled and turned to the two officers.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Arrest him."

*******************************************

A few hours later, I was in a fairly large prison cell, on my knees with my hands shackled behind my back, still shirtless and barefoot. The two policewomen had placed me in the center of the room and threatened to crop me if I moved. They walked out, leaving me alone.

A few minutes later, the wooden door swung open and the noblewoman walked in, wearing the same outfit from that morning. I involuntarily glanced at her exposed cleavage before quickly staring wordlessly at the ground.

"Still can't keep your eyes off me, can you scum?" she chuckled.

"M'lady I-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses or your apologies" she cut me off, "I am here to make sure you don't disrespect a citizen, especially a noblewoman, again."

"I'm going to give you a choice," she said, sitting on the wooden bench in front of me. "You can either take a public whipping for your disrespect or...you can show me how sorry you are for insulting me," uncrossing and spreading her legs on the bench.

"Ma'am?" I asked.

"Even you can't be that dull, scum. Either have your back striped or you put your tongue on my pussy until I'm done with you. Decide quickly or I'll pick for you."

As she was saying this, she took off her panties to reveal a smooth pussy that was already glistening with her wetness. She hiked up her skirt and leaned back expectantly.

I knew one thing for sure. I didn't want to be whipped. I had seen men and women, almost all foreigners, in the public square stripped down and flogged for the entertainment of the citizens, often for insignificant crimes. It was a rarity for a "criminal" to make it to the end of the session without screaming in pain. So as much as I didn't want to have my mouth used as this woman's sex toy, my choice was easy.

With my hands still chained behind my back, I awkwardly shuffled forward on my knees until I was face to face with her pussy. Without saying anything, I put my tongue on her swollen clit and started swirling it, trying to get her off as quickly as possible.

But she put her hands on my face and pulled me off of her, slapping my cheek half playfully, half menacingly.

"Not so fast, I want you to take it slow. Warm me up first and make it good. Or I might just have you whipped anyway," she said.

When she let go of my, I began to slowly kiss her inner thighs, one side at a time. I gently sunk my teeth into the meat of her upper leg, causing her to moan in pleasure. I ran my tongue down into the crease between her thigh and vagina, making broad strokes. She moaned louder as I flicked my tongue against her lips.

She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed me into her pussy.

"Fuck me with your tongue," she ordered between moans.

I buried my tongue as deep as I could inside her, tasting her wetness as it sloshed over my face. It seemed like I was tongue-fucking her for fifteen minutes before she pulled my face up and started to grind her clit against my tongue. The noblewoman came a few moments later, screaming and pulling my face against her. After her climax, she ordered my to slowly lick her pussy lips. A few minutes of licking later, she pushed me away from her, grabbing my cheeks in both hands. The Lady lowered her face next to mine, as if she was going to kiss me. I tried to lean in to receive the kiss, but she just smiled, looked me in the eye, and spat on my face.

"I hope you learned your lesson, scum. Although, it seems that you enjoyed it almost as much as me," the noble said, nodding to my crotch, where I had somehow become erect.

She stood up, pulled her panties back on and walked out the door, closing it behind her, leaving me alone in the cell on my knees, my hands chained behind me, my face wet from her various fluids, and my erection still throbbing.