Obedience

Story Info
A teacher requires a little more obedience from his pupil.
1.8k words
3.94
107.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arec
Arec
3 Followers

This is a gift for a friend. I hope he likes it.

Everyone in it is 18+ obviously.

__________________________________

"I want you bent over my desk."

Amy shivered as his breath whispered over her neck, the heat of his body at her back.

"Mr. Harris..." she began tightening her grip on the binder in her arms.

"That wasn't a statement."

The pressure of her professor's hand on the small of her back pushed her towards his desk while he easily extracted the binder from her grip. He removed her purse from her shoulder, his fingers trailing down the exposed flesh of her arm as he did so. She shivered slightly.

Amy turned to look at her teacher, caramel eyes wide. Beneath his black rimmed glasses he dark green eyes met hers, the command clear as his fingertips pressed into her back. Her hands caught the edge of his desk, balking. He cocked his head to the side at the blatant disobedience. Without a word, his hand moved up her back to her shoulder and pressed her upper body down over his desk.

"Wait!" Amy said, pushing up against his desk.

She could hear his tsk above the pounding of her heart, "You are being difficult."

His hand lifted from her shoulder. Surprised, she turned to look at him only to be pushed down again.

"If you are going to be difficult," he started, grabbing one wrist and jerking it behind her, "then we shall do this the hard way."

"Mr. Harris..." she cried out in surprise at the cold metal he snapped around her wrist before grabbing the other and jerking it behind her. "Blake! What are you doing?"

"I gave you a simple order, Ms. Reilly," his smooth voice slid over her as his hands came to rest on her hips.

Amy lay across his desk, cheek smashed against the wood with her hands secured firmly behind her back. Her toes barely touched the floor, even stretched. She tried to wiggle back but her hips were stopped by his.

"No no," he said, pressing his groin against her backside.

The bulge in his pant stroked against her, and the air left her lungs.

"You are staying right where you are."

His hands disappeared from her hips and she turned slightly to see him pull something blue from his breast pocket.

His handkerchief.

The protest died on her lips as he grabbed her jaw in one hand, forcing her mouth open before placing the cloth between her teeth and tying it behind her head.

"Comfortable?" his voice mocked her slightly as he massaged the small of her back.

The snarky reply was lost through the fabric of his handkerchief. He merely laughed and squatted down behind her, hands working their way over her buttocks and down the insides of her thighs. The smooth skin quivered beneath his touch and he leaned forward to kiss the bare flesh peaking from beneath her jean shorts. He lips trailed upwards, towards the crease beneath her butt cheek where he nipped at the sensitive area. Amy jerked, her gasp lost in her gag.

Behind her, Harris stood, leaning over her form as his lips touched her neck and his hands found the button of her jeans. His fingers expertly worked the button free; his lips moving over the curve where her shoulder and neck met. She barely heard the hiss of her zipper being pulled down when he ran his warm tongue over the tissue there drawing a whimper from her. Teeth followed tongue and she arched her back slightly, pressing her backside against his groin. His groan was stifled by her neck and he ground his hips into hers.

The warmth of his body left her as he once more slid down her body, taking her shorts down as he did. His breath whispered across the back of her thighs making Amy glad that she opted out of wearing a thong today. She could already feel the moisture pooling between her lips.

His fingers slipped beneath the crotched of her panties. The cool air hit her heated core and she imagined the string of lubricant that stuck to the fabric as he pulled it back.

"I love how responsive you are," he murmured, pulling the fabric aside completely.

A cry left her throat when the wet warmth of his mouth touched her heated flesh. He ran his tongue over her clit lightly once, twice, three times, teasing her. Amy growled in frustration and pushed her hips back into his face. She felt more than heard his laugh before his mouth completely enveloped her clit. He sucked enough to cause pressure and flicked the nub repeatedly with his tongue. Above him, Amy fought to remain still.

Using one hand to keep her panties aside, Mr. Harris moved his other hand towards where his mouth currently occupied. He pulled back slightly so that he could brush his fingertips over the sensitive bud. Each time he flicked a fingertip against it, she jumped. A smile found his lips as he watched shudders running though her with every breath. Once more his tongue found her clit, running lazily over it as a finger found her opening.

He slipped the digit inside drawing a moan from her. It was so easy when she was so wet, moisture practically dripping down her thighs. He worked it in and out of her slowly, keeping a leisurely pace to match the strokes of his tongue. He knew it was not enough, that she would want more and that in a few more strokes she would be writhing beneath him. On the desk Amy lay rigid, her body as taught as a bowstring, forehead pressed hard into the wood as she curled and clenched her toes. She was trying to put off the feeling of pleasure he was creating between his expert mouth and hands.

That was fine with him. She was plenty ready to take him now, and he needed no further prompting.

Pulling her panties down beneath her hips, her professor stood behind her, his hands working at his belt and pants. She knew he was deliberately taking his time, making sure she heard and knew what he was doing, making her even more anxious and desperate for him. She could practically hear his smile as she lay motionless on the desk, even her breathing quieted.

His opened his pants enough to pull his throbbing erection out, stroking it a few times in one hand before resting it between her butt cheeks.

"I should make you work for it," he said simply, almost sounding like a teacher again.

Amy groaned in aggravation.

"I should take your gag out and make you use that wicked tongue of yours for something constructive for once," he rubbed himself against her wetness as he talked, coating himself before pressing the head of his penis into her.

A rush of air left Amy's nostrils as she forced herself to exhale.

"However, I am in no mood for delays."

Without warning, he jerked his hips forcing the rest of him all the way inside of her. A long moan left her as she felt his hipbones press against her cheeks. Blake Harris had not been her only lover nor was he the biggest. If she had to guess, Amy would say that he was average sized, although maybe a bit thicker than usual. But what he could do with what he had left her breathless each time.

Once more, she pressed her forehead against the desk, legs clenched as he eased out and slid back in at an agonizingly slow pace. It was punishment, and she knew. She moaned again, this time in agonized defeat.

She felt him lean over her, the new angle forcing him even deeper inside, "Next time, I expect obedience."

Amy just sobbed and nodded her head. He moved back, placing his hands on her wide hips and began to move. At first, she thought he was going to continue the slow torturous pace he had set before. Wrong. Once his large palms surrounded her hips, he began to steadily thrust into her. Amy moaned in relief and loosened her muscles, relaxing beneath him. He rocked easily against her, slow enough to let her enjoy the feel of him gliding in and out of her tightness but fast enough that the pleasure began to build within her lower stomach.

A hand touched the back of her thigh and she spread her legs for him. His fingertips touched her clit causing her to bolt off the desk. He took his other hand and pressed down on the small of her back, a smirk playing on his lips.

She squirmed beneath his fingers, tossing her head side to side as he moved the tips of his fingers in tight little circles around her clit. Her breath started coming out in short gasps, her torso twisting and toes curling at the pressure she felt in her stomach.

So close.

"Ah ah ah," he chided, removing his fingers and slowing his pace.

Amy practically growled as her entire body went limp.

"Not yet."

She squeaked in surprise as she suddenly found herself on her back, legs wrapped around his waists. He moved over her, slipping an arm beneath her to pull her into a sitting position on the edge of the desk. His hand remained on her back while the other slipped beneath her butt for leverage. A wicked smile crossed his face as he leaned forward and took the handkerchief beneath his teeth, tugging gently. The tie came undone easily and he pulled it from her around her face. He dropped it to the ground and smiled at her. She sat in his arms, panting slightly, her panties dangling off of one ankle.

She looked at him uncertainly before gasping when he began to move within her once more. Almost immediately, the pleasure began to bloom in her lower stomach. Each thrust brought him flush against her, his pelvis grinding against her. Every time his hips connected with hers, she could not stop the little sounds coming from her throat.

So close.

Amy felt her entire body involuntary clench up, her toes curling behind his back.

"Oh God!'

She could not stop the exclamation as she came hard, her body slumped against his as she buried her forehead against his collarbone. He continued thrusting into her, pulling her closer as his movements became sharper and hurried. She felt him tense up before he suddenly pulled out and she felt a warmth splatter over her stomach.

They sat like that for a few seconds, Amy breathing hard into his shoulder as he held her. She heard a faint click and relaxed as he freed her wrists and set the cuffs to the side allowing her to lay back.

"If you stained my shirt, you are in big trouble," Amy muttered, her fingers running the sticky white liquid on her stomach.

"I don't think you are in any position to make threats," Harris smiled, thrusting his still semi-hard penis in her and grinding his hips against her.

Amy just clenched her teeth as she glared at him.

Arec
Arec
3 Followers