Obedience

Story Info
A couple gets ready to go out, but has a change of plans.
1.9k words
3.43
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlevans
mlevans
7 Followers

"Are you almost ready to go, sweetpea?" I asked as I approached Priya from behind.

"Almost," she replied. She was watching herself carefully in front of the bathroom mirror, putting in her earrings. I walked up to hold her from behind, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her free shoulder. I studied us carefully in the mirror.

Priya had shoulder length black hair, mostly straight but with a slight curl at the ends. She had just blown it out, but even so she ran her fingers through it again – she was never quite satisfied with it. Her hair framed her face, with carefully applied make up concealing the acne scars I could never quite see, despite all the hours I've spent staring at her beautiful face. Her makeup was carefully applied, lips bright red with lipstick, which she now evened out by rubbing her lips together.

"All set!" she said, turning to face me with a smile that lit up the room.

"You look great," I told her. And she did. She was wearing a sleeveless purple dress, cut just low enough that she felt the need to pull up the neckline every time she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Beneath the dress, she was wearing a push-up bra that I knew she only wore because I liked it. Her breasts were pressed together underneath her chin because of it, creating cleavage that could cause a car accident if I was driving. As I leaned in for a kiss, she leaned back and kissed the air. "Don't mess up my lipstick! I just got it right, love."

Priya turned away from me to leave the bathroom, causing her skirt to flare out. I reached out to give her round ass a light squeeze, then left my hand on her waist. Something didn't feel quite right.

"Are you wearing a thong? Panties?" I asked. "I can't feel them."

"You'll find out later," she said mischievously, as she started to walk away into the bedroom.

I caught up to her in just a few steps, grabbed her around the waist, and pulled her towards me.

"No," I said. "I think I'll find out now."

"No," she said, trying to pull away. "Not right now, please?" Her brow knitted as she begged.

"I said, I'm going to find out now." My voice grew firm. "Now."

Priya's expression changed as she heard the tone in my voice. She took a half-step backwards, and I grabbed her by the wrist.

"Baby, please stop? You're hurting me." Her voice had more of a pleading quality to it now, and I felt my pants grow a little tighter in response.

"Are you," I asked, "Or are you not, my personal sex toy?"

"I am," she said, her voice growing quieter, with a tone of resignation.

"Are you, or are you not, a whore? My own personal cum slut?"

"I am." Her voice was barely above a whisper now.

"Get on your knees." Priya had given up now. She was mine. She knew she was mine. She slowly fell to her knees.

"You know what to do now." She reached up without another word and unbuckled my belt. She struggled slightly with the button of my slacks – she was better at jeans. The two part fastener always proved to be an obstacle.

I closed my eyes, reveling in the knowledge that I would have her as a personal fuck toy for the rest of our lives. My pants fell to my ankles, and she hooked her fingers under the waistband of my boxer briefs to pull them down. Her eyes widened in startled surprise as my dick burst forth, already getting hard. With one hand, she grasped the base of the shaft and opened her mouth. She started with long, slow strokes of her tongue along the entire length of my cock, starting with the base and moving towards the head. My dick rapidly swelled, growing harder as her tongue moved faster.

"Put your hands behind your back," I commanded. Priya looked up at me uncertainly. She was used to using both hands. She was used to being in control – but that would be different today. Slowly, she obeyed, keeping her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. I grasped the back of her head with both hands and slowly forced myself deeper into her mouth. She coughed, and I saw her hands coming back towards my waist.

Before Priya could reach me, I seized her roughly and threw her face down onto the bed.

"I told you no hands, you fucking whore." I was almost shouting at her. She froze, unsure of what to do. I put my knee on her back to hold her down as I pulled the tie from around my neck. Bringing her wrists together, I wrapped the tie around them several times before putting in a tight knot. I stood up, and yanked her unsteadily to her feet, her hands now bound behind her back.

"Back on your knees," I ordered. Priya fell to her knees, still off balance, and looked up at me. The slight look of fear in her eyes made my dick even harder. Her hair, disheveled from where I had grabbed her head before, fell in front of her eyes. I leaned down slightly, and tenderly brushed her hair out of her face and behind her ear. A smile had barely begun to form at the corners of her mouth before I again seized her roughly and forced my cock into her mouth.

Priya gagged again, but this time there was nothing she could do. The head of my dick met soft resistance at the back of her throat, before feeling it yield and allowing me to force the last few inches of my dick inside of her. She made a desperate choking noise and tried to pull her head away from my waist, but I held her tightly to me. It was only when I saw her face start to turn red and tears spring to her eyes that I released my grip.

Priya immediately pulled away, gasping for air as the first tears ran down her cheeks. She looked back at me, staring at me as if I was a stranger.

"I'm not done," I said hungrily. She leaned away from me, but with her hands tied she couldn't maintain her balance and fell on her side. I pulled her upright and brought my cock to her mouth yet again. She tried to keep her mouth closed, fear now written across her entire face.

"Open!" I shouted. Startled by my sudden aggression, she obeyed. Holding her skull tight between my hands, I drove my cock into her over and over again. With each stroke, she gagged. Saliva flooded her mouth involuntarily, running out the corners of her mouth and down the length of my shaft. Soon her spit was dripping down onto my balls and dripping onto the floor. Tears now ran freely down her face, causing her eyeliner to form dark streaks on her cheeks. I paused for a moment, releasing her head. She immediately fell to the floor, unable to stop herself with her hands as she gasped desperately for breath.

"Call yourself a slut."

"I'm your little slut, baby, I'm your little whore -"

I cut her off to ask a question. "Do you want my cock inside of you?"

"Yes, please," she moaned, still laying with her face on the floor.

I reached under her arms to pull her to her feet, only to shove her roughly onto the bed. Priya bent at the waist, her face buried in the covers but her ass still in the air, tantalizing me. I unzipped the back of her dress and rolled her onto her back, hands still bound. I pulled the dress down to expose her thick padded bra. With one hand, I squeezed her breast aggressively. Priya let out an involuntary gasp.

"Get back on your knees, whore." She struggled to get off the bed, her dress now impeding her movements even more than her tied arms. I let her continue for a moment, giving her time to catch her breath before my next round of throat-fucking. As she positioned herself in front of me again, I reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Her breasts spilled out, nipples already erect. Again, I reached for her breasts – this time with both hands, squeezing tightly before twisting one of her nipples almost 180 degrees.

Priya cried out again. I wasn't sure if new tears joined the old.

With renewed ferocity, I drove my cock deep into her throat. Again, each stroke brought a gag, but this time Priya moaned in pleasure in between thrusts. Feeling myself approaching orgasm, I pulled away and threw her back on the bed. Her body was so small, her holes so tight. Tossing her around was as easy as tossing a doll. This time, I left her face down and hiked her dress up around her waist. As I suspected, she was not wearing panties of any kind.

With one hand, I reached down to feel the wetness dripping from her swollen pussy.

"Where do you want my cock?" I asked her.

"In my pussy," Priya begged. "Please." Her voice had a pitiful quality to it now.

"Too fucking bad," I replied. I spread her ass cheeks and positioned my cock against her asshole. It was already well lubricated from her spit. Without warning, I abruptly slammed the entire length of my shaft inside her. She cried out, whether in pain or ecstasy or both, and I felt her clench around the base of my dick.

Priya tried to slide away, tried to avoid having so much of me inside her at once, but I grasped her hips with both hands and brought her ass back towards me. She whimpered again. With one hand still holding her tightly to me, I reached up with the other and seized one of her breasts. I closed my eyes and my head leaned back, reveling in the sensation of her tight ass clenched around my hard cock.

"Where should I cum?" I said aloud. Priya thought I was speaking to her, but I was really just thinking out loud.

"In my ass," she pled. "I want your hot cum in my ass."

"Too fucking bad," I replied again. I pulled my cock out of Priya and rolled her onto her back. I climbed onto the bed, straddling her waist, as I stroked my cock with one hand and used the other to twist the nipple I had ignored earlier.

"Open your mouth again," I commanded. Priya looked up at me with tear soaked eyes and streaks of mascara on her face as she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. Seeing my own personal whore in this position brought me to climax in seconds. Thick ropes of cum shot out of my cock and made stripes across her breasts, open mouth, and face. The next contraction reached even further, striking her bangs, forehead, and some even falling into her eye. Priya blinked quickly, trying to clear her sight, but couldn't fully open her eye.

"What do you say to me?" I asked.

Laying on her back, her dress covered in spit, cum, and her own juices, face streaked with tears, cum, and mascara, Priya barely opened her mouth. Her voice was a whisper. "Thank you, sir."

mlevans
mlevans
7 Followers