Obedience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finished and stroked her hair, then he laid her down and kissed her flat stomach. After a final glance of appreciation at her beautiful form, he got up and came to me. My husband kissed my forehead and let me bury my face in his broad shoulder. He hugged me. It was loving and gentle. Protective. I was still his alone. I stood up straight and planted a very tender kiss on his lips to communicate my heart in that moment. "Yours. I'm yours. I love you." We breathed each other in. As I soaked in the moment, I willed time to stand still awhile longer, forgetting all other needs but the one to be in his arms. To belong to him.

Alexa made a small noise that reminded us she was still in the room. I turned my head to look at her. Her tongue slipped through her lips and licked across them to bring in any drop of my husband's cum that might have escaped, then she raised her finger and crooked it in her direction. She was beckoning to me. I answered her call. I slowly crawled onto the bed and padded my way closer to her. Her hand was still up, her delicate finger still drawing me toward her. When I came near to her she looked up at me with softness and appreciation in her now gentle eyes. She turned her hand and stroked my still sore cheek. Softly. Lovingly. I was losing myself in the relaxing touch. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me closer. I kissed her. It was more than just a kiss, it was a bonding. The kiss was powerful but tender, sensual, and delicious... it was fucking hot. It made me want more, and just to stay in this girl-crush moment for hours. Her taste was intoxicating, not just because she still tasted like my husband's cum, but because she was heavenly.

This wasn't the strict mistress she had been earlier, she had turned into a kitten. Into a lover. She was making sure, as my husband had, that I was still loved. I wanted my husband to come in now and give me relief, but he was intentionally giving us this moment to bond us together. She broke our kiss and brought two fingers up to her mouth then licked them lavishly. Her head lowered to my breast. She sucked one of my nipples into her mouth, she pulled it in between her teeth and flicked at it with her tongue. Her hand went to my cunt and she rubbed small circles into my clit with her wet fingers. It took less than a minute for me to be completely hers. A long week of buildup exploded inside of me making my stomach wrench with the force. I couldn't stop. The moment felt endless, and I savored every second, every pulse. When it finally subsided I was exhausted and weak. Small tremors of lingering pleasure rippled through me deepening my relaxation.

My husband came back to the bed and gathered us both up. We lay together, all of us, and slept through till morning. It was a deeply contented, undisturbed, delicious sleep. Our limbs tangled with one another, though throughout the night I withdrew. The morning would bring new perspective. New rules. An entirely new life. Thank god.

12