Obedience

Story Info
Her Mistress has been away.
1.5k words
4.25
12.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am kneeling in the hallway by the front door just as she told me to wait. Naked with the little silver chain attached to the rings in my nipples head bowed looking at the floor and hands palms down on my knees. She is due home anytime now her flight landed on time.

The clock has chimed 6 pm I have been kneeling here since 4 the exact time her flight was expected to land. She has landed where is she? Did she decide to not come back to me? Did I make her angry while she was away? I think back to all the phone calls during this trip. No they were normal My Mistress was pleased with how well I have been handling being apart. I followed all her instructions everything from allowing her partner full access to me to cleaning practically everything and reporting to her after every instruction was followed. Dinner is all prepared just as she asked.

Should I sneak a look at the clock? I am not supposed to I should be looking at the floor. A slight noise outside causes me to stir in anticipation is that the taxi? No not yet. Maybe a quick glance at the clock. I turn my head to the right almost 7. I have been kneeling here for three hours. There is a cramp in my left foot and my right leg is completely numb. She is not coming. The clock chimes 7 and tears are beginning to slide from my eyes as I imagine that my Mistress has decided to end our relationship after only a year. A few more minutes and I have decided that I need to get up. But I was told to wait just like this. The pain in my foot is nothing compared to the ache in my heart.

I raise my eyes and look at the door willing it to open. Nothing. Tears are falling to the tile floor making little spots and I think "I need to clean that before she arrives."

But she is not coming. I am resigned to this fact. I have done something wrong and it is over. A small sob escapes me and I rise from my kneeling position. Slowly I turn my back to the door and begin to walk to my room just as the door opens. I whirl around cheeks wet with tears to see the face of my Mistress. "I am disappointed in you slave. I told you how you should await my return and I find you have disobeyed me. Has all the training I gave you been ignored? Do you wish for this to be over?"

"Mistress I believed you were not coming, I was upset that I may have done something wrong and I decided that you must have decided to leave me" My voice is trembling after all this time I should have known, I should have trusted her. She had never given me any reason not to trust her. Why did I not just wait?

I returned to my knees, palms down on my knees and head bowed looking at the tiles.

"perhaps I should leave since you do not trust my word." The words are spoken low and there is an edge of anger.

I risk a glance in her direction she is waiting for an answer arms crossed. "well?"

"Mistress please do not leave. I was weak and afraid. Please?!" I am begging with fear in my voice.

It seems like hours pass as I kneel my hands are shaking, tears threaten to fall again. Finally her voice comes from the other room " Come here"

I was so distracted by my fear that I never heard her leave the hallway

I rise slowly to my feet, not daring to look up I slowly make my way through the archway into the other room. "look at me" I raise my eyes slowly and meet her gaze. She had removed her jacket and skirt revealing her familiar corset and thigh highs

"I am not happy that you had so little faith in me. You will have to be punished" In her hand is the small leather flogger, on the table near her is the paddle, a small bundle of rope and a small box similar to the box a necklace would be in.

Oh dear I wonder if that is what I think it is? Oh Damn I have really screwed this up. That is what she promised me a symbol of our relationship. My eyes fill up once more.

"Come closer. Now kneel." I fall to my knees. "Now present your hands" I hold my arms out in front of me palms together. She slowly ties them together with the rope. Then she grabs the silver chain and pulls me to my feet the pressure on my nipples is bearable this time.

"raise your arms above your head" I lift my arms up and she turns me to face the wall. The rope around my hands is clipped to a hook on the wall. She places a blindfold over my eyes and trails her lips from my ear down the back of my neck. A shiver runs through me. Fear or pleasure I am not sure but then she has pulled away and I am left there my arms above my head unable to see anything. I sense that she is deciding what to do first and I am starting to shake with anticipation. I rarely have needed correction so this is going to be new to me. She drags the leather down my back, across my ass, down the back of my legs, up the front of my legs, then it is gone. Now I feel the smooth strands brush across my breasts catching slightly in the chain and pulling a bit. I gasp at the bolt of pain that shoots through me as she gives the chain a tug once, twice three times, then pulls steadily and hooks the chain to a hook on the wall below the hook my hands are on but high enough to pull my breasts tight. A hand caresses my back, then comes down hard on my ass, once twice three times in quick succession. I jerk at the sudden sharp pain and my breasts are pulled sharply as I pull back from the wall.

I gasp and she whispers in my ear "this is just the beginning my rebellious slave!"

I shudder at the tingle her voice causes to roll through my body and I feel myself getting wet in anticipation. With no warning I feel the kiss of the leather on my ass, legs and then she flicks it in and catches my sensitive wet pussy. "OH" escapes my mouth as she moves back to my ass. Then I feel the caress of her hand again. As quickly as her hand was there she took it away and replaced it with the smooth paddle.

"now you will receive your punishment. You will receive the paddle until I decide you are truly sorry for your lack of trust in me." Once, twice, three times, each time moving slightly to ensure no spot is missed. I lost count after 20 writhing in pain and pleasure.

"Mistress please may I cum?" I beg. She leans close to me and I feel her warmth at my back the anticipation is intense. She reaches around me and pinches my swollen, red sore nipple and whispers in my ear "Do you trust me again?"

I am slowly losing my ability to speak I am so close, wet, dripping. Do i? A little cry escapes my lips as she tugs gently on the chain.

"Mistress Yes I do completely" I can feel the smile on her face not cruel but kind and genuinely happy "My sweet sweet girl that is all I ever wanted. " Then she reached between my legs and thrust her fingers deep once twice three times then repeatedly faster and faster until I am screaming and begging to be allowed to cum. Just when I think that I can hold it in no longer she leans close to my ear again and whispers "you may cum now" and thrusts her fingers one last time as I scream with the release I am allowed.

Quickly the chain is removed from the hook, and my loving Mistress gently takes my arms down from the wall, removes my blindfold and softly kisses my lips as I sag against her shaking and trembling from the force of the orgasm I have just had. She takes my hand and leads me to the sofa, gently gathers me in her arms and hands me the small box.

"This my dear is for you...if you are willing to make our relationship more formal."

My trembling hands open the box to reveal a necklace of silver, black and red engraved on the back of the enameled lock is "trust" Smiling shyly I open the clasp and secure it around my neck. It nestles in the hollow of my throat cool to the touch and I look her in the eyes and reply "always".