Obedience and Submission

Story Info
A story of dominance and submission with a twist.
3.8k words
4.21
22.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car slid silently through the night, the cabin only periodically illuminated by the street lamps. Jessica crossed and uncrossed her legs nervously in the back seat. Her heart raced suddenly when she, in a strange moment of clarity, realized what she was doing. The man driving the car was someone she had met at the bar, someone who she barely knew. But the way he had spoken to her, his confidence, his assertiveness, his dominance, had triggered something deep within her. He had told her to get in the car, that he was going to take her home, and she was instinctively obeying his instructions before she had much time to think about it. When he had told her to ride in the back, it made her feel small, almost helpless. But it was intoxicating and utterly irresistible, her pussy moistened as she realized that there wasn't much she would say 'no' to in her current state. The car pulled into the garage and the motor shut down.

"Come with me Jessica," John instructed as he opened her door and offered her a hand.

"Yes Sir," she replied softly as she let herself be guided. John helped her from the back of the car and lead her to the door the house. There a sign awaited with simple instructions: No Clothing In The House. Beneath the sign waited an open laundry hamper. John gestured to the sign wordlessly then looked to Jessica.

Her heart raced even faster when she realized how quickly things were going to go tonight. She wanted so badly to obey, but she was nervous, she needed to be coaxed just a little to make her submit the way she truly wanted to. She nervously looked at the ground and fidgeted with the hem of her skirt. "Sir, I want to, it's just that-"

"I know subbie," he interrupted her. "I am going to go inside, and you can take as much time as you need before you follow me inside. But when you do come in, I expect the house rules to be obeyed."

And with that he opened the door and stepped inside, leaving Jessica alone. What would happen next? She wondered, before answering her own question. Nothing. Nothing would happen until she gathered her resolve enough to do as she was told. She started to undress in the strange garage, dropping item after item into the laundry hamper. Once down to only her bra and panties she hesitated. Maybe she should stop, call a car to take her home, there was nothing stopping her from leaving before things went too far. She rejected the thought, deciding she owed it to herself to see this through while the opportunity was right in front of her. Her bra and panties joined the rest of her clothes and she cracked the door to slip inside.

Once through the door, her hands dropped to cover her pussy instinctively. She tip-toed completely nude through John's house, and for a moment she wondered if she should have made sure they were alone first. It was too late now; and while she felt very exposed like this she could feel her wetness already dripping down her thighs. She saw a bedroom att the end of the hallway and heard moving inside, she could only hope it was John as she made her way to the room. Her eye was caught by the site of a large dog kennel, but she had gotten no impression that a dog lived in this house.

"Good girl," came a voice from off to her side. John emerged from the bathroom, still wearing his slacks and oxford shirt but having lost his dark jacket. "I am glad you found the courage to come inside."

"I'm sorry it took a while Sir," Jessica stammered still trying in vain to cover herself with her hands. "It's just that I was so nervous, I've never done anything like this before, and I really want -"

John cut her off by pressing a finger to her lips. "That's enough Jessica. I know you are nervous, so I am going to make things easier for you. You aren't allowed to speak tonight. If you feel the need to make noises, you will bark, like a good little pet. If you understand and agree, I want you to sink down to all fours for me."

Jessica felt her face flush red with embarrassment, but at the same time she felt a wave of relief rush over her at this arrangement. She opened her mouth to agree verbally, but then remembered the instructions and stopped herself. Instead, she nervously sank down to her knees, and then leaned forward until her hands pressed to the floor. For a moment, her mind was consumed with the feeling of how exposed she was in this position. But then she realized with a start what that kennel was actually for. She wanted to say something, but all she could manage was.

"Bark! Bark!"

"Good girl Jessica," John praised and Jessica felt her heart leap at his praise. She felt her sense of submission to him deepen significantly. She was so grateful.

John opened the kennel and beckoned for Jessica to crawl inside. She eagerly shuffled forward on her hands and knees, no longer feeling the slightest bit of hesitancy to go deeper into this petgirl role she had been given. She opened her mouth and let her tongue hang out as she started to pant quietly. She turned around just in time to see the door to the kennel being closed on her. She looked up at her new Dom pleadingly through the bars.

"Don't worry pet, you may come out again, after you have shown me that you're worth my time." John instructed as she approached the cage and moved to unzip. But just before his hand reached the zipper her heard the hum of the garage door and froze. His demeanor changed so suddenly, Jessica thought she was looking at a different person. The facade of his confidence evaporated and suddenly he was the one looking nervous. Oh god, Jessica thought as panic overtook her, what if he was married? What if his wife had just come home?

But then John did something she couldn't understand. He quickly unzipped his pants, dropping them and his underwear at the same time. His shirt quickly followed and he stood before her completely naked, his eyes locked on the garage door. He grabbed his clothes and quickly kicked them under the bed just in time for the door to open. Jessica was far too confused for words at this point, she just stared.

A woman entered the house with a confident stride. Her eyes immediately locked on John and she gave him a seductive smile. "Well hello there petboy," her gaze drifted to the side, and she noticed Jessica half hidden behind him. "Oh, and it seems we've taken in a stray."

"Yes miss, I wasn't expecting you home until tomorrow." John confessed.

"Clearly not, and just what made you think I would allow something like this while I was gone pet?" She asked, though to Jessica it didn't seem like she was particularly upset by all this.

"Miss, you said I was allowed to play while you were gone, as long as I didn't cum." John protested. Miss snapped her fingers at him, and he sank down to all fours just as Jessica had done a few minutes ago.

"And this wasn't going to make you cum?" Miss asked as she peered over at the caged and naked woman John has prepared for himself. She noticed the look of confusing on the poor girl's face.

"I know, it's hard to understand." she explained apologetically. "Sometimes John likes to pretend to be a dominant male. But he's not. Tell me John: what are you?"

"I'm your bitch miss." he replied with both humiliation and gratitude in his voice.

"Keep going." she prompted as she turned him to face his little petgirl.

"I'm your slut, your property, your obedient little slave pet. I'm your pretty little slave pet miss." John recited dutify. Despite his sudden change in role, his cock throbbed with desperation.

"Good girl," miss replied. For a moment, Jessica thought she was talking to her. But as John barked softly and sunk down onto all fours, she realized miss was talking to John, feminizing him a little. Miss walked to the closet and returned with a few items in her hand, through from her angle and through the bars of the kennel she couldn't quite make them out.

John stared through the bars at Jessica. Some part of his mind was still working on an explanation of all this that would let him keep his dignity, maybe even return to a dominant role with her, but the better part of him knew such a thing was impossible. His mouth opened in surprise and he let out a little whimper, he turned over his shoulder to watch miss pushing a plug up his asshole, attached to the end was a fluffy little tail. He bit his lip, the humiliation of being made to wear a tail in front of the girl he expected to be obeying and worshipping him tonight was overwhelming, but if he was being honest: after going this far he wanted his miss to push him even further.

Miss moved over to the bed, she sat down on the edge and casually spread her legs, and as John stared intently up her skirt he realized that she had removed her panties at some point before coming home. Miss saw him staring, licking his lips and visibly resisting his urge to let his hand slide down to his throbbing, desperate cock. She smirked and motioned for him to crawl over to her. John whimpered with excitement as he complied, resting his head on miss' leg and staring up at her hopefully.

"Despite this little surprise tonight, have you been a good boy and resisted the urge to cum while your owner was away?" she asked as she stroked his hair softly. "Don't lie to me pet, I'll be able to find out for myself soon enough."

"Yes miss," he replied as he affectioniately kissed and lapped at her thighs; trying to show her even more subservience than normal. "I promise, I was able to control myself."

"Then you should be able to do something for me pet, something I don't think you would be able to do without going for almost a week without an orgasm." she let a wicked smile flash across her face at the thought of it. She took him by the wrists and placed his hands on her waist. "Don't you dare take these hands off my waist until I instruct you to."

"Yes miss," John shuddered with anticipation. His lips inching closer and closer to miss' naked pussy.

"Good slut," she smirked again as she pushed her hips forward and let her pet start to lap eagerly at her pussy. "Because you are going to lick that pussy until you cum without touching."

John's face bucked beneath her as he moaned load against her lips. She wasn't sure if it was the pleasure of tasting her pussy, something he had surely been craving since he left, or the excitement of knowing what he was going do for her. Based on how eagerly he was lapping and moaning, she started to reason there was a good chance he was telling the truth after all, but she had to be sure. She slid her fingers through her hair and closed her eyes. For a while she even forgot about their guest as she started to moan and writhe on her pet boy's tongue.

Her noises brought John suddenly to the edge, and as he tried to focus on lapping at miss' clit and pushing his tongue deep enough inside her to satisfy her, he started to whine and whimper with desperation. Miss understood what those noises meant. Even though she hadn't told John he had to wait for permission once he reached the edge, he did it anyway out of instinct. She was enjoying her pussy licking session, but she decided she wanted to let her pet prove his obedience first. She would let him pleasure her again in a few minutes, perhaps with his skillful fingers instead.

"Alright John, you have permission." she said as she pushed his face down a little harder, helping him to feel controlled and owned and completely dominated. "Cum for your miss."

John exploded immediately, groaning and shaking as his massive load spilled across the glistening hardwood floors. He moaned and lapped with grateful obedience, shuddering and quivering from the strength of his orgasm. Miss smiled, he really had been holding out like a he had insisted. She let him continue to worship her lips for a few moments after he climaxed, but then she decided to really help push him deep into sub space.

"Good girl," she whispered as she gently pushed his mouth from her pussy. "Now lean down and lick up all your hot sticky cum from the floor. You know how important it is that you always eat your cum for miss; as a sign of complete obedience."

John fell forward, his tongue extending to eagerly, gratefully, devoted lap up every drop of his cum from the floor, his eyes meeting miss' the entire time.

Miss watched as her pet lapped up his mess from the floor. She smirked at the site of just how much cum had spurted from his cock and pooled on the floor. Clearly her pet really had managed to fight the urge to cum while she was away, and she guessed that he had kept himself well stimulated the entire time. She leaned down and took him by the hair, smirking again as he pressed his face forward to run him nose in his mess like the misbehaving little puppy that he was. John shuddered with humiliating pleasure at being treated that way. His face was glistening with cum as he looked up at miss. He extended his tongue to show her how much cum was coating it, he closed his mouth and swallowed, and then extended his tongue again to show that he had swallowed it all.

"Good little whore," she pet him softly. "Now, crawl over to the kennel and show that little slut you brought home what your face looks like covered in your own cum."

"Yes miss," John replied with a little whimper. He crawled to the cage, and presented his face for Jessica. He couldn't look her in the eyes though, he kept his eyes on the floor. A moment later he felt a sudden new wetness on his face, and he turned his eyes up to realize that Jessica was lapping the cum from his face through the bars. He wasn't entirely sure what that meant, but it felt nice. Jessica assumed she was going to be eating his cum when she came home with him; but she never thought it would be anything like this.

"Such good little pets," miss remarked as she watched them together. She turned her attention to Jessica. "You are welcome to stay tonight pet, but I expect you to be obedient if you do. You are free to leave now if you wish."

Jessica indicated her desire to stay they only way she thought appropriate: a quick and eager little bark.

"Good girls," she replied. "But its been a long trip and I need to take a shower. I am going to lock you both up in the kennel while I do."

Miss opened the kennel and gestured to John to crawl in. There wasn't much room, but John knew what miss wanted. He crawled in underneath Jessica, her pussy over his face as he snugged in beneath her in the cramped kennel. He felt the door shut behind him and heard as miss locked it securely with her pad lock.

"Now pets, you are to please one another orally while I shower. John, you are not allowed to cum until I get back, but I want your little petgirl to cum as many times as she wishes." Miss turned to the bathroom and casually closed the door behind her.

John started immediately on Jessica's pussy, his hands found her hips and he started to rub them softly as he lapped her lips in long, slow, affectionate strokes; just as she had licked his face. Jessica was surprised at how hard he got at her taste, especially after just cumming moments earlier. She moaned a little from his mouth on her pussy as she leaned down and wrapped her lips around his cock. As her mouth grazed up and down his shaft, she could feel him pulsing and throbbing. His moans against her pussy made it very clear to her that he was already struggling to keep back another orgasm. He must really be turned on by all this.

Jessica's pussy gushed with wetness as John snaked his tongue deep inside her, and she admitted to herself just how turned on she was by all this too. Her eyes went wide as John started to suck on lap at her clit, and she realized she was going to have an orgasm. She realized she hadn't warned him about something, and that maybe she should. She didn't want to take his cock out of her mouth though, and she wasn't sure if she was allowed to speak even if she wanted to. She moaned, her hips bucked hard, her legs started to shake, and she felt herself overtaken by an orgasm. Without warning, she started to squirt all over John's face.

To John's credit, he never stopped for a moment. He continued to lap eagerly, maybe even obediently as she drenched his face. He ever dutifully swallowed everything he caught in his mouth. His cock was still hard and throbbing as Jessica moaned all over and started to suck even harder, making it that much harder for John to control his orgasm. It was fortunate that miss returned a moment later, dressed in only her towel.

She peered down at John.

"Oh my, did that little pet slut make your face that wet pet?" She chuckled with amusement. "He's very good, isn't he pet?"

"Yes miss," Jessica replied, sensing she should speak now. "My friends are never going to be believe me that things went this way tonight." she blurted out.

"Oh? Maybe there is something we can do about that." Miss grinned a wicked smile.

"What do you mean miss?" asked Jessica.

"I assume if you go out into the garage and look through your clothes you have a smart phone?" Miss asked.

"Yes miss," Jessica replied quizzically.

"Go fetch it then," miss said as she opened the cage and gestured for Jessica to crawl out. "We will have John pose for you to take some pictures to show your friends."

John waited on his back in the cage, cock pulsing and the taste of Jessica's cum on his lips, knowing miss was watching him. He glanced over to her, looking up with pleading eyes, wanting to tell her that the thought of posing for photos might be too much for him. He liked being humiliated and degrading, but was he letting things go to far? He shook the idea from his mind as he stared adoringly at his owner who smiled down at him with a mischievous grin. He could rationalize and justify things in his own mind however he wanted, but he knew that once miss had made up her mind, he was going to obey her in the end.

Jessica returned from the garage with her phone, and for now miss did not instruct her to return to her knees. The images would be better if taken from a standing position. Miss moved the closet and walked out with John's leash and collar as Jessica got her phone's camera ready. Miss had bought John a collar with a pretty pink bow on it, and it helped John to be more submissive when she treated him with a certain feminine quality. She reached into the kennel to wrap the collar around his neck, and gave it a gently tug to bring him until he was halfway out of the kennel. It was here that Jessica took her first picture of him.

"Are you sure its okay for me to take pictures like this?" asked Jessica.

"Of course, I don't mind one bit." smiled miss. She paused, and then continued, knowing what Jessica was really after. "As for John, well, he's my property, he doesn't really get a say in this. But don't worry, look how much he likes not having in a say in this."

Miss gave John's leash a little tug to make him raise up from all fours, arching his back and putting his hand in the air like paws. He stretched and spread his legs, putting his ample cock on display. Despite cumming only a few minutes ago, he was rock hard and his cock pulsed and throbbed in time with his racing heart. Jessica smiled and snapped another picture of him, this time making sure she got his face in focus as well.

"Do you always make him wear that plug?" asked Jessica is she walked around behind him.

"His tail? Oh yes, whenever I am home petboy needs to be properly dressed for me." she replied as she pushed him forward. John pressed his face to the floor and reached back to spread his cheeks and let Jessica take a picture of his plugged little ass.

"Switch to video," Miss instructed Jessica as the pulled John up so he was on all fours looking at up them. Jessica flicked her phone into video mode and trained the lens on John. "Tell the camera what you are John."

12