Obedience Program

Story Info
A man wakens, and learns control.
2.1k words
3.27
20.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world comes alive before me. The ceiling is bare white, bright but not blinding. I sit up on the comfortable and gain my bearings. Between the bed, me, and the walls a few strides away, the room is empty. The floor feels cool, but not cold. Standing and stretching towards the ceiling, I don't even come close to reaching it.

"Hello?"

My voice echoes hard against the wall in front of me and then fades into nothingness. I look around and begin to walk to a wall. Reaching out and touching the wall, it's cold and smooth. The smoothness continues all the way to a corner and onto the second wall. I stop in the middle of the wall and look back... and freeze solid. I take a stride back towards that wall, quick and cautious in one fluid movement. There is no more bed. It has been replaced by a single wooden chair.

'Sit.'

The voice is sultry, but firm. Peering around I find no one else in the room, nor do I see any speakers. I move towards the chair, grabbing the back with my hand. The wood is a rich and dark oak with ornate carvings into the back and arms. Looking around a little more my puzzlement grows. There are no doors, no windows, and no vents. I ponder how I even got into the room for a brief second before pushing the thought from my mind.

'Sit down.'

The sultriness in the voice is gone. The alluring tones are replaced by coldness...and it is unsettling. I slowly sit down on the chair. The seat of the chair is hard and cold, sending a shiver up my spine and into my neck. The wall on the other side of the room seems to gain a subtle pattern for a few seconds, a wave of sorts emanating from the center. My eyes blink... and in front of me stands a woman. I feel her piercing emerald eyes inspecting me while I gaze upon her. Long, chocolate brown hair and deeply red lips are the only other touches of color found. Pale skin is met by a strapless black dress at her chest. Black opera gloves cover her hands and forearms, and simple heels meet the floor. The contrast between the background and her is mesmerizing.

"He-"

'Welcome. Be still. You need not be worried.'

Her words are calming. I take a slow, deep breath and exhale...feeling tension leave my muscles. If I didn't know any better, I would say I felt compelled to be calm. I study her a little more. She hasn't moved an inch. Her gaze remains upon me, but detached at the same time.

'Stand up.'

Her gaze follows me up until I am standing. She is just a touch shorter than I, but the difference in height is not enough to do more than point my eyes slightly down. I spy a hint of cleavage at the top of her dress, subtle and teasing. I feel my loins stir, stiffening against the silky fabric against my skin. The click of her heels approaching me draws my eyes back up and into her gaze, now fiery and in no way subtle.

'Wandering eyes must be tamed.'

Her scent is intoxicating. Hints of sweet citrus and floral notes intertwine and she stands in front of me. She points over my shoulder and I turn, instinctively. The chair is no longer there, it has been replaced by a padded wooden bench. I stand perplexed, again, at how things have changed without the means to. I take a step towards the bench and hear the click of a heel right behind me. Another step and I am right in front of the bench, with another click of the heel to remind me of her haunting words.

'Strip and bend over the bench, putting your hands around the metal handles at the base.'

I reach towards my neck and find a simple zipper. Gently I tug the zipper down to my stomach. The silky fabric offers no resistance to gravity as it falls to the floor in a pile about my feet. I step in front of them and approach the bench with an anxious pit in my stomach. I lean over it, resting my spread knees on the lower pads and my torso against the upper part. As I stare intently on the floor in front of me, I become aware... for the first time... that I am extremely exposed and vulnerable. My hands feel clammy as they grip the cold handles.

'Be still. Your taming begins now. Endure it and you have a reward.'

The still in the following seconds was filled with anxious tension. The silence is replaced by the sound of leather swinging through the air at great velocity. The crack of the leather against the center my rear tenses every muscle in my body. I inhale sharply at the strike, but I feel no urge to vocalize the pain just yet. I miss the sound of the second swing, but the leather did not miss me. The strap lands just slightly lower than the last, allowing no time for the nerves to relax. My muscles tense up further than I thought possible as I grit my teeth. The third fall of the strap falls directly over where the previous two had struck. My hands grip the metal handles hard as a gasp betrays my pain.

'Good. You can obey. But you are not yet broken.'

Without pause the strap lands true again and the fiery sting spreading further across by ass. My mind races to find a calmer place, but is cut off abruptly by the strap's wrath. A small cry escapes my mouth as I begin to struggle against the bench. There is nothing holding me here, but I find that escape is impossible. Leather meets flesh with a thunderous clap, as if it were annoyed at my want to get away. Another small cry leaves my mouth and lingers in the room. In the brief still I can feel welts in their infancy on my cheeks, targets for the strap.

'Accept what is happening. Be tamed and rewarded.'

The words resonate within my mind. They sound comforting, inviting even. My body relaxes slightly, but the strap took offense to that as it squarely impacts the welts. My mouth could not stop the escape of a scream. My body tenses up once again in anticipation of another fall of the strap, only to be disappointed by the still. I relax and breathe again, and nearly instantly the strap lands. A yell makes its way from my gut into the hollowness of the room. It echoes for a second as my body recoils from the straps' impact. A deep breath as I stare at the blurry floor, wondering if it was just the pain causing my misty eyes. The answer was delayed as the strap finds another set of welts. A scream, primal and raw, broke free and fills the room. My muscles try to tense once more, but find it impossible to retain and simply gave in.

'Good. Your body is accepting. Your mind will soon follow.'

The clicking of heels moves from my side to right in front of my face. Her scent fills my nostrils and calms my very soul. The touch of silk lifts my chin slightly to see the play of her black dress, the swing of her pale breasts, and the void between them. The spectacle stirs me to tense again as her face comes into view. Her lips are impassive, if not a little detached. Slowly her eyes meet mine, locking gaze for an eternal few seconds.

'Mental taming will begin. Endure and you shall be released.'

Throbbing welts took most of my brain's attention as my view went back to a blank wall and floor. The citrus and floral scent, however, lingered in her wake. I inhaled deeply and drank it in, and for a brief second I was completely relaxed. My relaxation was interrupted by the liquid-silk sensation around my groin. My head strained to look, but could only see the bench below my torso. The liquid seemingly grows out, slowly enveloping my balls...my shaft... and the head. I could feel the electric tingle of nerves firing in all the right ways. Pure bliss envelopes me as pleasurable chemicals dull and gradually replaces the pain from my cheeks. I buck my hips as instinct takes over... and every last drop of pleasure is swiftly replaced as the strap lands harder than before in the center of my ass.

'Be still.'

Her voice nearly pierces over the echo of strap. There is a tone of disappointment in her words and I feel slightly deflated for having failed her. The sting of the strap subsides slowly as the feel of the liquid silk once again expands and overtakes. My mind races to accept the firing of nerves, trying to blot out as best it can the soreness not too far removed. Smooth sliding, gentle pressure, a subtle twist all driving primal urges. A deep moan fills the room as I do my best to ignore them, to push away the deep programmed instinct to drive my hips and take advantage of it all. The sensations increase in intensity, the sliding and twisting and pressure all becoming less ethereal and more forceful, practically begging to be utilized. I fight, not to avoid the strap, but to avoid hearing that tone again... But the temptation is just too strong. I moan loudly as I try to move my hips again. But nearly instantly the strap finds a tender spot and strikes with the vengeance of an angry god.

'Be still!'

My cry nearly drowns out her words, now filled with anger that pierces down to my very core. My body begins to relax from the last precision strike of the leather. The cold from the floor begins to radiate up through my legs, but is fought back by the burning skin and welts. I command my lungs to take in a slow breath to try and try to focus on being still. But a shot of pure ecstasy racing over and past the head of my penis does its best to make stillness unobtainable. I fight the urge to move, to even think about enjoying the silky motions moving down my shaft and tugging gently on my balls. My eyes roll back momentarily and a moan betrays my enjoyment and in the haze I find myself almost thrusting forward. But I clear the haze of pleasure and fight the instinct. The liquid sheath fights back, increasing the pressure and intensity of its motions. The struggle continues for what feels like an eternity before the liquid-silk begins to win. I feel a building pressure from deep within... it's so close... just one little motion and I would have blissful release. But I resist, not fearing the strap, but fearing that I would disappoint her again. The twisting and tugging turn nearly torturous as they invite me to just join in with their dance, begging me to surrender to them and their motions. I whimper as I fight the very fiber of my being... for her.

///

She rubs her eyes as the monitor's glow has begun to become tiresome, even though the spectacle played out on it is far from. A coffee cup appears next to her as her partner comes back and sits in the chair next to her.

"Wow, past phase one on the first attempt." She regards the readouts on the screen, tapping the 8 below 'Denial Level'. "Hope he hasn't been like that too long."

"About 30 minutes." Grabbing her coffee cup and taking a sip, she finds the tea inside perfectly prepared. "I think I'll leave him like this for a while; should make for a good test. But in the meantime, I think you should pay up on your lost bet." A sly grin moves across her face and her emerald eyes gaze lustily at her partner.

"Fine. Just don't use the strap..." A worried glance shoots towards the corner of the room where the form of a man lays encased in a skin tight suit. Wires protrude, congregate, and run back towards the computers they both sit at. "Sure he'll be okay by himself for a while?"

A double tap on the screen increases the 'Denial Level' to 10. "He'll be fine. He's come this far. Plus, she'll take good care of him until we get back." She picks up her tea in one hand and a small tablet in the other. "Let's go, your ass has got a date with a paddle, and your tongue has a date with my clit."