Obedience Training

Story Info
It's tough being locked up down there!
3.1k words
3.74
52k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was Dubai?" asked Benny Price, as Nora made herself comfortable in his living room.

Nora grinned. She'd been dating Benny for three months, ever since she'd met him at a singles mixer for dominant women and submissive men at the PainCafe. After their initial dates, Nora had put Benny in a chastity device. She pointed out to him that if he really liked her a lot, then he could expect that she'd want some fidelity in their relationship. But then, after locking him up, she'd gone out of the country with another lover for some time.

"How was Replay Blu-Ray?" Nora asked, grinning. Benny was a geeky guy, and he was quite overcome by the dirty-blonde haired little goddess...but how far could she push him? While she'd been gone, and Benny had been left in chastity, she'd asked one of her friends to look in on him.

Benny flinched. Three weeks before, it was remarkable; there'd been a knock at the door. Poor Benny had been staring at a European femdom vid, but of course no relief beyond him being able to sort of paw his plastic cock prison.

He'd gone to the door, and opened it, and there stood a skinny twenty year old black kid, with lots of gold chains and a backwards baseball cap. "How you doin?" Replay-Blu-Ray had asked Benny, who at first had refused to open the door beyond the extent permitted by the chain-lock. "I be here from Nora, man. She want me to check up on you. Got shit to talk about, dog."

Nora's name had of course altered things, and Benny had reluctantly allowed Replay in. How had he gotten into the gates of Benny's gated community?

"My main question be, can you suck a dick? I'm s'pose to teach you." Replay had told Benny, and the next ninety minutes had been dreadful.

And then a few nights later, twin red-headed dommes, Thelma and Velma had shown up, and informed Benny that they had just been multi-fucked, and he needed to clean them out, so to speak...Benny hadn't been great at it, and when he "bit" Velma's clitoris, the two had horsewhipped him and taken turns using a strap-on to invade Benny's meager rectum.

Benny had thought this was the end of it, but then every night for about fourteen days, a different group of obese senior citizen ladies had shown up, requiring that Benny service them...that was really, really nasty...but he had gotten in practice. Where the hell did Nora meet these people?

Nora laughed as Benny recounted his experiences. The doleful look on Benny's face as he described having a 180 pound seventy-two year old's stinky twat on his little face...oh God.

"Well, I'm proud of you, Benny." Nora finally said, smiling, and patting him on the back. "You're a good sport, and I want you to know I think you may be serious husband material for me...I need a submissive, really submissive partner, and you have much to recommend you. Let's go up to your bedroom and take that pesky chastity device off."

Finally, Benny thought. It had been so onerous, wearing the damn thing day after day...looking at girls everywhere, and not being able to pound his pud. Benny was a hard core masturbator, he jerked off in public restrooms, in the privacy of his office, and wherever he could, and had been since sixth grade. Having the lock on his cock had not done a great service for his morale, though he'd fantasized about chastity for as long as he could remember.

Now, as Benny stripped and lay down on his bed, he hoped that he might get laid. After all, ninety days of not getting to cum was a lot to ask of a guy, right? Nora rummaged in her purse and came out with handcuffs, which she waggled in front of Benny's eyes.

"I know, you want to put your nasty hands all over me, we can't have that...too frisky after being locked up, I know you guys." Nora locked Benny's wrists behind his back, and to his dismay, kept him on his stomach for a bit.

"Now all good things come after a little work." Nora said briskly. "I want you to show me what a man you are. Can you take a few licks without crying? Macho men really turn me on, Benjamin."

Benny slumped. After all this...and more punishment? But he really wanted Nora, badly. "Of-of course, I understand." He remembered that Nora had brought a bag in with her, a large sack, and of course--yup, she was pulling a long bamboo cane out of it, he noted, looking behind him as he lay there, utterly vulnerable.

"I'm sexually attracted to men who are the strong, silent type. I hope you can be strong and silent now, even though you're naked and cuffed on the bed, with your lily white ass exposed to a clothed girl with a cane...let's see!"

In Benny's experiences with paid dominatrixes, the first few whacks or lashes were mild, to get the slave ready for the hard stuff...but Nora laid it on from the beginning. The first slash of the cane felt like a line of fire across his chubby bottom, and Benny Price had to bite the pillow hard to keep from howling out.

As Nora brought the cane down again, she smiled. Benny was such a novice, such a whiny baby. During her time in Dubai with her urologist friend, she'd put the good doctor through tortures that Benny couldn't imagine.

At one point, she'd tied a cinderblock to the urologist's balls and then made him do deep knee bends while she swung her bullwhip at his bare buttocks. This sort of thing would be in Benny's future...but not quite yet.

When Nora had been one of eleven children spawned by a methadone addicted cook at the Purple Mermaid, she never thought she'd amount to much, but BDSM had provided the way...

Nora learned this from her Mom, who had split the family to become a dominatrix in New York, and had come back to collect Nora when she was fifteen. "You're the brightest of the lot, so I'll show you my secret...men need to be abused...."said Nora's mom, now Mistress Plumley of New York...the lessons had been invaluable in Nora's adulthood, particularly in this last month in Dubai with the doc.

The urologist had paid Nora a thousand dollars a day for her company, and Benny, though not as rich, would be a great permanent companion, if she could just train him not to be such a whiny little bitch!

As the cane came down again, this time slashing the tender part right between Benny's buttocks and his thighs, he did scream, but he tried to focus his attention on Nora's full breasts, her enticing cleavage, and how if he was a good boy, there was a possibility, he might get to kiss them...if he could just be a man.

"That screaming is no good, Benny" Nora said disapprovingly.

"You've got to be able to bite the bullet sweetie. Punishments like this could happen every day when you're my husband, and I don't want to have to soundproof the house because your crying upsets the neighbors. They might call Child Protective Services, your little squeal is that high pitched, you know."

Nora brought her cane down right between Benny's legs and got his testicles, and he howled and cried like a baby. He'd never felt such a sharp pain. Nora finally turned Benny over, and began running her long nails up and down his inner thighs, and toying with his poor chastity belted dick, now crumpled and bent in its prison.

"You really need to become a man, Benjamin" Nora scolded, as she moved her hands up to gently massage his nipples. "I just can't believe the way you sob on a moment's notice. Do you faint, too? Like the southern belles in 'Gone with the Wind'?"

Nora reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of alligator nipple clamps, and locked on each nipple, which elicited another scream from Benny...his nipples were terribly sensitive.

"P-please take them off, Nora." Benny babbled incoherently. "I-I can't stand it." He was trying to get his hands loose, but of course they were cuffed behind his quite welted back as he lay on the bed. Benny wondered if the blood on his buttocks was staining the sheets, and whether his mother would notice when she came to visit. Nora playfully tugged at Benny's right nipple clamp.

"You've got to overcome the pain. Like Buddha. It's not a part of you. This is nothing compared to what I'll put you through when we're married, dear." Nora pulled and lifted Benny up by the clamp and then dropped him, and was rewarded by a fresh torrent of tears.

"Jesus, you are a case" Nora said, rummaging around in her bag. She finally pulled out a ten inch black dildo and shoved about four inches down poor Benny's throat.

"Now try to take more in, Benjamin" Nora said good naturedly, as she pushed it further. "You're going to have to suck a lot of cock in my house, darling. "

Benny choked as Nora shoved the big rubber schlong down his throat. He was terrified that he might die this way---the family would sit shiva for little Benjamin, the sex pervert. He realized he had to breathe more through his nose, and this helped somewhat.

Nora, seemingly oblivious to Benny's discomfort continued ".My dates are used to getting a little prep on their wieners before they fuck me, and I need you to take some well-hung penises. You must embrace bisexuality. Replay Blu-Ray reported that you are not as enthusiastic towards the dick as he would like. He said he had to hit you with a belt before you were able to do any deep-throating, and you certainly are no Linda Lovelace."

Nora remembered that her mom had a boyfriend/benefactor named Stribling Stubbins. Strib had first met Mom through her personal ad in Screw magazine, the biggest porno weekly in New York.

At that time Mom was just an ordinary escort, and she'd been surprised when Strib had told her to stay dressed as "I don't deserve to see you naked, ma'am" and then he'd stripped naked and asked her if she'd masturbate him slowly for an hour, but not let him cum!

Mom had noticed that Strib's dick was long and purple, and that it appeared that he'd not cum in some time.

"I don't allow myself to" Strib explained, panting, as Mom stroked his stiffening rod. "I've not cum in seven months now...I'm punishing myself, and hiring beautiful women to tease me makes the punishment even more um, severe."

Nora remembered Mom telling her how fascinated she'd been, watching Strib bite his tongue and sweat as he'd cowered before her, his big belly flopping as he'd gazed into her cleavage...and she'd run her little nimble fingers up and down his purple, engorged shaft, pulling her hand away every five minutes, when he was about to cum. She could tell that he had the horrific, dull pain in his balls from repeated strokings and denials, and it actually seemed to make her wilder than he was!

At the end of the jerking session, Mom had pulled down her panties, and forced Strib's head between her legs, and he'd licked her to four orgasms without taking his hands from behind his back. And then he gave her three hundred bucks, and shoved his still blue cock into his shorts, and he'd staggered off...Mom said that Strib was in deep need of a cold shower!

Mom had apparently been much better at teasing Strib than the other hookers's half-assed hand jobs, because Strib began coming to see her twice and sometimes three times a week, before she'd suggested that he move in with her...

Sending him off, his dick stuffed in his pants, bulging, and frustrated wasn't enough. She finally bought a dog cage and stuffed Strib in it!

When she'd finally told Strib his self-imposed penance was up, and let him cum all over the kitchen floor, he'd gladly signed his bank account over to her, and accepted a chastity belt.

By this time, Strib had referred many of his submissive buddies to Mom, and she'd gotten a lucrative new business.

Now, Nora began getting excited thinking of Strib. She pulled the giant rubber cock out of Benny's mouth and pulled her own panties down and hopped on his face, and he went to work between her fabulous thighs. She realized that being forced to suck off Thelma and Velma and then licking all the dirty old women must've been great training for Benny Price. She had quite high hopes for him!

After Nora had cum several times, she climbed back off Benny, and spun him on his stomach again, which caused great pain to his nipples, as now the weight of his inflated chest and pot belly were pushing down on the nipple clamps, and making his nipples even more anguished.

"Did your daddy ever give you the strap, Benjamin?" Nora asked. Benny looked around in alarm, and Nora was fondling fingering an old fashioned barber's razor strop. Benny gasped. He had been raised by gentle former hippies, and had gone through a childhood full of psychology and Ritalin.

"My daddy had eleven of us" Nora said, grinning. "He was working two jobs--a restaurant during the day, and a bail bondsman at night. "

Nora slashed the strop and it bounced quite painfully off Benny's left buttock. He bit his tongue until it bled...this was nothing like his fantasies!

Nora continued. "My oldest sister Troyce, she was in charge. If you fucked up, you had to sit in a chair, and not move until he came home from one of his jobs, that was almost worse than the whipping you got when Troycie gave Dad an earful of your wrongs. But then the strap came...and it really made me think about behaving better, you know?"

Nora handled the strap with an incredible swing...she had quite an active wrist! Benny's screams were bloodthirsty and genuine, and he attempted to roll off the bed, but every time he'd inch to the right side, to fall on the floor, Nora would do an aerobic jump over to the right side, and whack him back to the center of the bed.

The fiery welts criss crossed Benny's bare ass and viciously opened up bloody cuts on his legs and thighs, and a few on his back, before Nora tossed the strop in the corner, and spun him around again. He knew he'd never be able to use Mother's sheets again.

Finally she unlocked his chastity device. It was the first time in a month, and his dick bounced free, and with a few strokes from Nora's fingers, became thick and sweating of precum. Nora skipped into the bathroom and came back with soap and a little basin of water, and she washed Benny's junk carefully, and then, to his dismay, Nora took a razor and shaved his cock and balls so they were as hairless as a ten year old's.

"You see, Benny" Nora said lovingly, as she then began stroking Benny's dick with Astroglide, "Only real men have pubic hair. Sissy boys who cry and scream just because of a ittle bitty paddling like I just gave you really don't deserve to have any form of masculinity at all. I may actually make you wear lip gloss and eye shadow--the light blue Seventies kind--around the house, you're such a sissy boy."

Nora stroked and pulled Benny's cock until it became quite engorged, and then she just toyed with the head--the glans, polishing it with her brightly colored nails. As Benny goggled at her, Nora abstractedly removed her top and jiggled her boobs in the strawberry tinted demi bra, and then, after a few more minutes, removed the little bra as well...and Benny got a look at the most beautiful breasts in the world, it seemed.

Nora took her hands off Benny's cock and lowered her skirt covered legs over it. Benny remembered that Nora had removed her panties earlier to mount his sweaty face, and now he felt the wonderful wetness of her womanhood covering his stiff dick. She was fucking him! On Top! Unbelievable!

"Wouldn't you like it if I unlocked your hands so you could play with my tits, Benjamin?"

Nora asked tenderly. Benny's head bobbled as he nodded. No one had ever called him Benjamin, always Benny...she sounded like such a strict teacher! Benny had gone to progressive, liberal schools, and everyone had always been gentle with him, a hothouse flower, the gifted child...but life was different now.

"Well, you'll have to earn the privilege of playing with my honeys.... and you probably won't get to." Nora said, running a pink tongue across her full lips. She manipulated her nipples and smiled at him. "Real men get to suck tits, not little faggots like you. You're lucky, extremely lucky that I'm letting your dick go into my pussy.

My urologist friend, who I just went to Dubai with, has been seeing me for two and a half years, and he's never been allowed to fuck me, OR touch my tits...if he's lucky he gets to lick dirt off the bottom of my boots after a rainstorm...a mud lunch is all the Doc gets."

Benny's lower lip trembled at the thought he might never get to suckle Nora's 38 DD's. It didn't seem fair. And Nora was laughing silently at his pain. She knew that her tits were foremost on Benny's mind...it would take a lot of hell before he'd get to touch them. He might get to suck on one of her pretty bras if he was a good boy.

"I know you have a question for me, Benny...don't you have something to propose?"

As she said "propose" Nora reached over with one hand and violently twisted one of Benny's nipple clamps, and after he screamed, she knocked both of them off. "Do you have anything to say or should I get off your dick now, before you get to cum again. I can lock you up till Thanksgiving, you know."

"Will-will you marry me, Nora?"

The question came out in a squeak, and Nora smiled and nodded and began humping and jumping harder on Benny's bloated penis. She did vagina contracting exercises, and he was in for something good now, this future husband of hers!

As Benny finally came in Nora's pussy, and she jumped up and had him lick his creampie as she mounted over his face, he knew he was going to give her a big diamond ring...she was the one who taught him obedience, and she would be the perfect dominant Wife!