Obedient Vivian

Story Info
My obedient fiancé fulfilling my sick desires.
4.3k words
3.8
99.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
depech
depech
8 Followers

My wife Vivian was originally from Taiwan. I met her through a friend when she came over to the US for a short term project. She was only 22 years old at the time. When I first laid my eyes upon her, I was in love. Her angelic face, shoulder length silky, black hair, and slender body was everything I wanted in a woman. After spending sometimes with her, I was amazed that she had all the qualities I wanted in a woman as well. She was smart, gentle, fun loving, but also traditional. Being a Taiwanese myself (I immigrated to America when I was 12), I knew my conservative parents would approve of her. However, with her traditional upbringing it took both time and work before she finally accepted me as her boyfriend. It took even longer before I made progress in our physical relationship. She didn't even allow me to get her into bed until a week before she went back to Taiwan.

Her hesitation toward sex was partly due to her conservative nature, but also because of a bad sexual experience. Vivian had actually just broke up with her ex-boyfriend Tony before she came over on the project. The main reason she left him was that Tony is so different from her. He barely graduated from high school and was lucky to found a job as a security guard after serving in the military. On the other hand, Vivian graduated from the University of Taiwan and has a great career with an American company. They were together only because their parents were long time family friends and want them to meet.

After we made love for the first time, she confessed to me that she lost her virginity to Tony. She said that Tony raped her the first time they went out on the date. Because he took her virginity, she was so ashamed and had to agree to be his girlfriend. Tony is very aggressive and demanding in bed. His consistent needs to use her and his big dick really made her afraid of sex. She didn't feel any pleasure at all having sex with him. She finally broke up with him because they just don't communicate at the same level. Without common friends or interests she felt that he only wanted sex out her. Unfortunately, this made her very uncomfortable having sex, even after being together with me for a while. She was only willing to have sex with me to satisfy my physical needs. It still did not bring her any pleasure. The only part she really enjoy is after play. I would always pamper her with words love and affection while we cuddle together. She would always respond as well with her love for me and her commitment to do all her can for our relationship. We knew we would become husband and wife one day.

After she went back to Taiwan, she agreed to have phone sex with me to keep me happy. I'm sure this is her way of make sure I don't look else where for physical satisfaction. She use her sweet voice to help get me off. I taught her to how to moan and say nasty things like "fuck me, fuck me honey". It got me quite excited to hear my innocent Vivian say such words. But pretty soon I wanted more. My perverted desire is to have my pure Vivian be defiled by other men and transformed into a slut. My dick would become so hard when I made her to say things like, "oh no honey...this bad man's big dick is about to fuck my pussy. He's going to fuck your girl's tight pussy." The thought of her being used by other man continued to flash through my mind.

Finally, the thought overtook me and I started to plan a way to get her to make her body available to another man. I had to find the right candidate. Since I can't stand the idea of having my future bride fucked by a total stranger, I thought her ex-boyfriend Tony would be the perfect candidate. Since he was her first man, it would be easier for convince her.

After finding the right man, I had convince her why I want her to have sex with another man. I told her that it would be important for her to learn to enjoy sex for our marriage. It took a lot of sweet talking and begging, but she finally agreed. I got so excited knowing that my future bride will be getting fucked violently by Tony again.

I also made up the excuse that I want to watch them have sex so I that would know she was safe and he wouldn't hurt her. She was shocked at first and didn't really understand why I would want see her being fucked by another man. I told her that I loved her dearly, and her sacrifice will show me her love. Tried as I might, she just would not allow it. While she agreed to let Tony fuck her, it was to get her ready for our marriage. However if she also let me watch it, it would be too shameful. Finally, we reached a compromise and agreed that she will let me listen to them.

The next day, she called up Tony. She lied about how she still loves him and apologized for breaking up with him. She asked if he would forgive her and get back together again. He was quite surprised that she would want to get back with him knowing that she was too good for him. But he was ecstatic to accept her offer. She then asked him to come over to her place tomorrow night.

To prepare for this special night, I took the day off from work due to the time zone difference. I taught her how to set up microphones in her room so I could listen in on them. Both of us were literally shaking with anticipation as we set this up. She was shaking because she was so nervous about letting Tony (whom she REALLY didn't like) touch her again, but I was shaking due to the excitement of what was about to happen. The love of my life was about to get fucked by another man.

When the time came, it took some serious will power for me not to jack off while she walked him up her condo. Once they got into the room, I could hear them very clearly as they started chit chatting. I could hear the excitement in Tony's voice as he told her how much he missed her. I could also hear my Vivian's voice trembled with nervousness knowing what was to happen that night. Before they ran out of things to talk about, Vivian brought out some beer like I instructed her to. This help relax the mood quite a bit. Very soon, I can not hear any conversation between them. Apparently by this time, Tony has my girl in his arms and was kissing her. The sounds of their kissing came over the microphone very clearly. I was very excited and I closed my eyes to imagine Tony french-kissing my sweet Vivian. After few minutes, along with the sound of heavy breathing from my Vivian, I could hear him pulling off her clothes. "Mmmm.." Vivian moans as Tony started to fondle her naked breasts and kiss her nipples. She exaggerated her moans to make sure that I could hear them. I was pumping my dick with my hand furiously by now. Then as they continued I could hear sounds of Tony's cloth dropping to the floor.

That follow with some squeaking sounds as they laid down on top of the couch. It went silent for a while as Tony explored her body with his large hands. Tony must love to feel of her silky skin again. When he finally touched her pussy, I could hear her gasp as she tried to push him away. But Tony is just too strong for her. He rubbed her pussy with his right hand as his left hand continues to maul her breasts. Very soon he insert one of his finger into her sweet hole. And just as he expected, she's already soaked. Even though Vivian does not enjoy sex, but her body is extremely sensitive. It only takes some attention to her pussy for it to become very wet and warm. This was the sign Tony was looking for and his rough nature took over. After quickly put on a condom, he grabbed her thin legs and spread them open obscenely. "No!" Vivian felt so humiliated as Tony pushes his big dick against her pussy lips.

"Ohhhh..." Vivian moaned loudly as Tony's massive length and thickness penetrated her pussy violently, ramming to the bottom of her pussy in one stroke. I came so hard right then that my body was shaking for several minute as I envisioned his dick jammed into my girl's tight pussy. My dick remained rock hard as the noise squeaking couch became louder and louder. He was really fucking her hard by this point. She moaned painfully as her body tried to get used to his dick pile driving into her small, tight hole.

I was so touched that she was willing to do this for me. My sweet Vivian allowed herself to be used by someone whom she didn't like to please me. I was ready to cum again as sound of his hips slapping against her body got louder and louder. My poor Vivian was moaning loudly with every thrust of his manhood. He didn't last more than 5 minute before he came, filling the condom. That evening, Tony took her 2 more times, each just as rough as the first. By the time he was done fucking her, both of them was totally exhausted. They felt asleep with Tony on top of her and his dick still inside of her pussy. I was also dog-tired as I had came 4 times in my hands.

The next morning after Tony left, Vivian cried as we talked on the phone. She told to me that her whole body was very sore from Tony's abuse. Tony had used her mercilessly as if she were a prostitute. Vivian asked if I still loved her after what Tony had done. Feeling very guilty, I comforted her over and over again with sweet words of love and affection. She was finally able to calm down. When I asked her to described what had happened last night, she confessed that while it was painful when he first fucked her, she did have the first orgasm of her life when he took her the second time and she imagined that it was I who was on top of her. She shyly admitted that her pussy clamped tightly to Tony's dick as she climax.

After that night, Tony would stay at her place several times a week and would enjoy my girlfriend's body and tight pussy again and again. She had become his sex toy, her body available to him whenever he wanted. Sadly, I only had my hands and imagination to satisfy my needs. But my perverted mind just wouldn't allow me to ask her to stop. Vivian did ask me several times to stop this perversion. She told me that she loved me so much and wanted to only have sex with me, but I insisted that she continue this indecent relationship with Tony. I wanted her slim body to writhe under Tony's hard fucking as often as possible so my sick desires can be fulfilled.

When I had another chance to listen to them after few more weeks, I could tell that that Vivian was definitely enjoying sex a lot more. It seemed that having Tony's big dick fucking her regularly had finally loosened up her tight pussy to accept his massive tool. From listening to what Tony was saying during sex, my sweet Vivian's body was now pretty good at responding to his fucking. She would also wrap her long, slender legs around his waist to help his long dick to go deeper into her pussy.

The biggest change in Vivian was her attitude in bed. She was transforming from timid girl in the bedroom to a true woman who knows what her body needs from a man. She would ask Tony to fuck her in different positions and sometimes even beg him to fuck her again after he came. While I was proud of her transformation, sometimes I couldn't believe I had set up my future wife to be used regularly by another man.

To satisfy my ever growing and perverted thoughts, I kept on pushing Vivian's boundaries. During Valentine's day I told her that as Tony's gift from her as his girlfriend, I want her to allow Tony to fuck her without a condom. I wanted his sperm to defile her virgin womb. She had never allowed anyone (myself included) not to use protection, but I convinced her that it would really make me happy if she would obey my request.

On that night as I anxiously listened to their foreplay, I heard Vivian shyly telling him not to put on the condom when he was about to enter her. She told him that as her Valentine's day gift to him, she would allow him to fuck her bare. It must have excited Tony quite a bit because he fucked her 5 times throughout the night. I also came several times as I listened to the sloppy sounds of his dick fucking her cum filled pussy.

The thought of having my sweet Vivian's pussy defiled by another man's cock and filled with his cum was so exciting for me. I had Vivian describe how it felt to have his hot juice deep inside of her the next day. She told me shyly that it felt very good and brought her to an orgasm as he shot his hot cum inside of her womb. She didn't protest when I told her not to bother with condoms anymore and to get on the pills. From then on, Tony always fucked her without condoms and always fill up my future wife's womb with his cum.

I pushed her boundaries even further on Tony's birthday. I told her that even though he didn't know that he was doing such a great job of preparing her for our future married life, I would like to do something special for him. I then gave Vivian instructions on my plan for that day. She thought about it for a few moments and asked if I really wanted her to do it. She asked if I really still loved her because she couldn't believe the things I was asking her to do. I told her that I loved her more than ever and explained to her that by being obedient to me she really was demonstrating her love for me. She finally agreed to do it, although she was very reluctant.

On that day, she put on the Versace dress I had bought for her. It cost couple thousands dollars but it made her look like a goddess. This dress truly showed off her slender body and long legs. I wanted Tony to enjoy the very best of my future wife for his birthday. Tony was so happy when he picked her up for dinner. He felt so proud when other men looked at him jealously to such a gorgeous model with him. After treating Tony to a very expensive dinner (which I had paid for of course) they went back to her place. Once inside he had his hands all over her. "Please wait Tony. Just give me a little bit of time and I'll make this the night you'll never forget. For your birthday tonight, I'm going to be your present. " Vivian pleaded with Tony. Barely able to hold himself back, Tony waited impatiently on the living room couch as my girlfriend went into the bedroom to prepare herself for him. She later told me that his jaw dropped when he saw her walk out. Per my instruction, she put her hair up which exposed her swan like neck and highlighted her angelic face. Wearing a silk nightie that barely covered her ass, it outlined her delicate body beautifully. I even had her wore a pair of three inch heels to accent her long sexy legs. She looked both elegant and sexy at the same time.

Pleased with his expression, she approached him like a seductress. Stopping between his legs, she knelt down before him. Looking up at him with her beautiful eyes Vivian said seductively, "Tony, you are my master tonight, and I'm your whore. Please use my body for your enjoyment". When I heard this, my dick just about exploded! Even though these are the words I instructed Vivian to say, I still couldn't believe how naughty it sounded coming from her mouth!

While my head was still filled with the mental picture of my almost naked girlfriend, kneeling in front of another man like a sex slave presenting her body for him to enjoy, I heard a loud moan coming from Tony as Vivian took out his already fully erected cock and licked the large cock head with her tongue. Vivian had never pleasured any man's dick before because she thought it was disgusting. She just couldn't imagine that I would want her, my girlfriend, to pleasure another man's dick with her mouth. I had to assure her that doing this will help our marriage in the future. She then proceeded to follow my instructions by licking his long shaft and balls all over to pleasure him. After while, she sucked the head of his big dick into her warm, wet mouth and tried to take as much of his cock inside of her mouth as possible. I heard Tony yell, "Oh Vivian! I'm coming!" He then shot the first load of the night inside of her mouth, the mouth that I loved to kiss. It was now defiled by another man's filthy, slimy cum. She held his dick inside of her mouth for few minutes until Tony had finally stopped coming. Fighting her disgust and remembering how importantly I stressed to her that by doing this that she would proves that she loves me, she swallowed all of Tony's cum. I heard several distinct gulps as she swallowed the mouthful of cum Tony had given her.

Tony got incredibly turned on by watching this once conservative girl servicing his dick like a dirty whore, and I got painfully hard thinking about it. After she made sure she's not going to throw-up, Vivian looked up from her positioned and said, "Master, did your enjoy your whore's mouth?" That pushed Tony over the edge and turned him into a sexual monster and he roughly grabbed her head and started to fuck her mouth. Vivian was not prepared for his assault. I could clearly hear her gagging on his long dick as he shoved it down her throat. He lasted only 5 minutes before blowing another load into her mouth. Once again, Vivian struggled but she managed swallow every last drop of his cum.

"Master Tony, now that you had enjoy my mouth twice, would you like to enjoy my other hole?" Vivian said seductively. Still kneeling before him, she pulled up the nightie to reveal her clean shaved pussy. It was the last surprised I planned for Tony. She really didn't want to do this at first. I had to convince her that this is a good practice for her to learn how to pleasure me in the future. Tony's eye were glued to her baby like pussy. He lifted her up and placed her face up on the couch. Quickly spreading her legs open, he proceeded to eat her out. "Oh No! HMMM..." Vivian moaned surprisingly while holding Tony's head.. No one had ever ate her pussy out before, including me. It caused her pussy to overflow with her love juice in no time. Sensing her wetness and his lust roaring, Tony very quick replaced his tongue with his cock inside of my girl's pussy. "ohh..oh...no..not so hard!" He rammed into her like an animal and did not stop fucking both of her pussy and mouth until early morning. Vivian was totally exhausted from all of his abuses. She felt asleep with her belly and pussy full of his cum.

The next morning, Vivian cried profusely on the phone. She told me she felt like a cheap whore the previous night. I knew how much she was willingly to suffer for my perverted desires, I told her I love her so much and proposed to her. She was shocked but happily said yes. I was so happy knowing that my fiance love me so much that she's willing to sacrifice herself for our future marriage.

Once she knew just how much I loved her and how badly I wanted to be with her, Vivian stopped pushing back on my perverted requests. When she made a trip to see me and to prepare for our wedding, she even agreed to seduce Tony the morning before her flight as I requested. She had him shoot two loads of cum inside of her pussy before getting dressed for the flight. After I picked her up from the airport and drove her back to my place, I immediately fucked her cum filled pussy. It was so incredible to feel Tony's cum inside her pussy. The thought of another man's cum inside of her body and the warm, ultra slippery feeling of her pussy was mind boggling. I didn't last for more than 3 minutes before adding my own cum into her womb. Afterwards, as I held her close, I noticed some obvious changes to Vivian's body. When I first made love to her, her body was still a bit girlish. But now, her body had ripen into a beautiful figure filling out at all the right places. The only unfortunately thing is that her once tight pussy had been stretched loose by Tony's large cock. The result of Tony's frequent use of my fiance's body.

For the next 3 days, I got to enjoy making love to her every day like Tony. I was very thankful of Tony for teaching her. Now, not only does she enjoy sex, she's also become quite good at it. I was surprised at how proficient she is at sucking dick now. Ever since his birthday, Tony demanded my girl to suck him off everyday. It doesn't even bother her now to swallow his cum. She also learned many sexual positions. Of course it would always remind me that Tony must had used her in every one of them. When I asked her to described some details of fucking session between them, she was a bit reluctant.

depech
depech
8 Followers
12