Obey!

Story Info
Femdom takes punishment to a new level with help of friend.
1.6k words
3.95
55.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely day and I was sitting outside the café at a table enjoying the sun. Lucky for me the view from this spot was exceptional. The storefront across the way was occupied by one of those Cross Fit places that are all the rage. Looking in the window I could see that a variety of people were working out. Men and women sweating and grunting as they pulled on ropes and hoisted various objects above their heads. One woman with a petite yet muscular physique was lifting a tire high above her head pushing her well developed and scantily clad c-cups out for all to admire. Just then a gentleman walked out and right past me. A sight to behold with pulsating muscles rippling out of his tank and an equally impressive muscle in his tight bicycle shorts. It had to be 10 inches.

At that moment I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. My wife, Ma'am as I call her had just appeared from the café. I had been caught gawking and worse in public. She let me know it. No words where needed after the strike to my head and a deadly look. All she said was "move it!" I did not dare try to explain myself, I knew I had broken the first rule. Don't do anything that does not serve to pleasure her. We made it to the car and then she let me have it. "You must be punished" All I said was yes Ma'am as I drove her to the party, her furiously texting all the way.

Ten minutes later we arrive and I pulled up to the curb to let her out. She looked at me and sternly said "park". I looked quizzically at her and then quickly parked as instructed. I was confused because I was supposed to drop her off at her friends house. Another friend was getting married and so the girls were having one of those sex toy parties. You know, the ones where the ladies get together and have free champagne, get a little tipsy as they ogle at sexy lingerie and dildos that make you blush. Before I could enquire Ma'am said "Obey!" No more was needed as she instructed me to follow.

We arrived at the front door and knocked. The door opened and Gillian answered. She was wearing a fetching sun dress and already had a half empty glass in the her hand. She waved us in with an enthusiastic hello. She did not seem surprised that I was in tow, I suspect that was what the texting was about. She showed us into the living room and pointed out a seat to Ma'am. She then guided me in the direction of the bedroom. I looked back and Ma'am mouthed at me "Obey". I entered the room where Gillian had directed. Lying on the bed was all manner of items. Silky nighties, leather corsets, frilly panty sets and much more. I turned back to Gillian with a look of confusion and she said forcefully "Strip". I hesitated and was trying to find the words to express myself when she repeated herself adding another word "Strip and Obey". I knew I was in for it, Ma'am had something in mind to teach me a lesson and it made me uneasy to say the least.

Gillian watched intently as I removed each piece of clothing. As I did so she gave me instructions. "You are to start with the clothing items on the left and work your way to the right. Put each one on and then come out and model it. I expect you to be perky at all times and give us a good show. You will find Breast forms and make up on the dresser. There is a wig on the counter. Don't make us wait" I was in shock! I had been punished before for such behavior but nothing like this. There was nothing to say except "Yes Gillian".

I went as fast as I could but a good twenty minutes went by before I was ready. In the meantime the booze was flowing and the girls were ready for a show. I slowly made my way to the living room and got my courage up. I pranced out as perky as could be . I had put on the cut blonde wig and some stylish makeup. The first outfit was a red see through teddy with an opaque hart G-string. At least I was covered in the right place. I had the forms on to and they giggled as I walked. The women hooted and hollered as I spun around like a runway model showing off the outfit. I thought I was home free as all seemed pleased but then Ma'am got up and said "what took so long! You weren't in there stoking off where you?" My cheeks burned with embarrassment.

There were at least a dozen women in the room most of whom I knew. I just quietly said no Ma'am. She just said "bend over". I did as instructed and she said "ladies, tardiness can't be tolerated. Please step forward and give one good slap to his ass. Make it count!" Most hesitated but our neighbor Patrice had already finished a couple drink and boldly stepped forward setting the tone she drew back her hand and stuck my right cheek with everything she had. That broke the ice and they stepped up one at a time and cheered each other on. By the time they all had a turn I was whimpering. Ma'am simply said "next".

I came out with several more outfits. I tried to hurry each time but each time Ma'am found fault with something I did or did not do. Much to my horror this party was bondage inclusive and on the dining table was a wide assortment of whips, paddles and flogs. As the ladies drank more they lost their inhibitions and tried out the items from the table. By the third outfit tears were streaming down my face. I kept looking for Ma'am hoping for pity but found none. Just a silent "Obey".

Finally I came out in the last outfit. It was a tight black leather corset with red trim. I wiped away my tears and pranced out as perky as ever. There were no bottoms so my manhood stood out for all to see. There where laughs and snickers at my smaller than average penis. No one was shy by this point to make comments. One women whom Ma'am worked with said loudly "I see what you mean, getting off would be difficult with that". Ma'am said "That's why I only let him lick my pussy, no point in putting that in. He's very good with his tongue through. Let me show you. Boy!" With that she hiked her flowing skirt up and sat down. I knew this was my chance to please her so I did not hesitate. I got down and began to work my magic. After a few minutes she instructed me to stop. I was confused. Then she cleared it up.

The next words I heard where "Ladies show him what a real cock is like." I glanced around and realized that I had missed some toys. Several women now had strap-ons of all shapes and sizes. I was especially horrified when I saw her friend Monique. This tiny woman has a massive ten inch cock just like the one that had gotten me in this predicament. Ma'am ordered me to resume and while I brought her to three orgasm her friend punished my ass one after another. By the end I was begging for them to stop. Then came Monique and I squealed as she rammed all 10 inches into the hilt. She fucked me like she had been waiting for this moment all her life. As she pulled out and ma'am came to that final orgasm I thought finally I am done and nearly collapsed.

Then Gillian piped up and I knew my relief was short lived. "You know, it's not fair that you're the only one that gets an orgasm. Surely the bride should get one last orgasm before the big day. Ma'am agreed and called the bride forward. From out of the crowd a stunning women appeared. I had never met her, friend from the gym I think, Jane. She was 5'10" with large DD breasts and a naughty smile. I tried not to show my excitement but not much gets past Ma'am. Ma'am told me to undress here and I did, still trying not to show too much excitement. Finally I removed her panties.

To my surprise was the biggest cock of the evening at least 11 inches absolutely dripping with pre-cum. Before I could look at Ma'am I heard "Obey". I knelt down and began to suck Jane's cock. Just then I felt Ma'am behind me. She began to stroke my swollen manhood and whispered. "Do you want to cum" I said "Yes Ma'am". She said "don't disappoint me, you have 3 minutes to make her cum or you don't, Time!" She yelled and the race was on. I sucked Jane like a pro even playing with her asshole as I sucked. She was moaning and I knew she was getting close and so was I as Ma'am continued to stroke me.

Just then she came, in big gobs, one after another. I could hardly swallow fast enough. I was sure I had made the 3 minutes and then Ma'am stopped stroking. "So Sad, two seconds over". I was totally heartbroken. It could not be. Then I heard Gillian. "We forgot this toy". I was too disappointed to look and then I wished I had. Gillian was placing something on my dick. Just as I came around to what was happening I looked down and the lock clicked shut on the chastity device. The reality set in.

I looked up at Ma'am, cum dripping from my chin and she said. "don't worry there is another party in a month, maybe you can cum then".