Obey Thy Neighbor Ch. 06

Story Info
Millie is all the way out and changes come.
6.3k words
4.69
28.7k
18

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,601 Followers

When Chelsea returned from her out of town assignment she was excited above all expectations. She kissed me hungrily and thanked me profusely for letting her experience sex with a well hung man. She questioned whether I had any regrets. I did not. When she heard this, she expressed to me that the only second thoughts she had about it was if it somehow began to bother me after the fact. I assured her that I was still turned on by our little diversion from our normal sex life.

"What about your panties?" I asked.

"Oh, you were serious about that?"

"Of course."

"Just teasing, Honey, I let them air dry and then put them in a plastic bag to pack. And yours, Dear?"

I retrieved my little pink panties with the white lace trim and showed her the cum stains. She showed me hers with all the dried cum in them. Both pairs were a little rank, but we did not mind. We giggled as we compared the stains. For the next week, I wore a pair of Chelsea's old panties and had her tell me the story of how Tony had taken her cervix cherry. As she described his beautiful cock, I sucked and licked her pussy until she had at least two orgasms.

Li and I had talked about where we all were in our new relationships. Li wanted in as far as knowing my secret in front of my wife. We devised a plan which actually mirrored the original scenario. I was to get Chelsea into the pool and hot tub on a regular basis and gradually get her to reduce her swimwear down until she would be in just little sexy panties. I thought I could easily do that. She was becoming quite enamored with regular oral sex. Spicing up our sex life had done wonders for her libido. I would follow along and begin wearing just panties to swim in. Chelsea had already seen my hairless body and assumed I had shaved the evening of her encounter with Tony. So with that out of the way, I was free to keep myself hairless below my head.

Li was to come into our back yard like she had done when she 'caught' me the first time. She would play it by ear as to how Chelsea would react to Li 'discovering' my fetish. It just so happened (as planned) that I was wearing the little pink panties with the white lace trim when Li walked into our back yard 'unexpectedly'.

"Chelsea, I heard your hot tub going through the fence and wanted to see if you cared to go shop..., uh, Oh, Sorry, guys. I, uh, Oh. I am so sorry."

Chelsea was more surprised that Li had seen me in my panties than she was that Li had seen her topless in panties.

Li turned to leave. I was going to let Chelsea make the first move. Hopefully she would make the right decision.

"Li. Come back. Li, it is okay." Thankfully she was cool and confident. I guess her new sex life had opened her up to just about everything.

"Oh, no, I will talk to you later, Chelsea. I am so sorry to barge in like that."

Li played the role perfectly. She ran back home just in time to catch her phone. Chelsea told her to come back over. We both put on our swim cover ups and relaxed in the lounge chairs. Li played right along and acted embarrassed. She apologized profusely and assured us that she had already forgotten what she had seen. Furthermore, she said that she would call ahead the next time she came over.

"That was so rude of me; guys and I don't know how I can make it up to you."

"Ok, Li, what is done is done. Settle down," Chelsea said. "We are undergoing a little change in our marriage vows. I will explain better later. Somehow, Melvin discovered that he just loved the light feel of my panties. He has been wearing them in the bedroom for a few weeks and I think it is 'cute'. Please don't think badly of us. We are not weird. Just having a little bedroom fun and it is paying dividends, if you know what I mean."

Li did a great job letting the last statement dawn on her. She looked at me and gave me a practiced 'uneasy' smile. This woman should have been an actress. That was my excuse to go inside and fix us some drinks. Li wanted to let Chelsea tell all about her tryst with Tony. I already knew that Chelsea was envious of Li talking about her lovers. This would give her a chance to woo Li with the tales of her conquest of a stud with a big cock.

By the time I got back with the drinks, it appeared that Li was up to date on all of our new arrangements. Chelsea assured her that she was so turned on by my desire for her to be serviced by big cock that she would gladly do anything for me. As we sipped our drinks, right on time, Li said, "Well, Mel, I think that Chelsea is right. You do look cute in your panties. That is so interesting. Do you mind showing them to me again? I mean, I am so relieved that you guys have forgiven me for barging in. I was sort of embarrassed and stunned when I came in that I was not able to focus on everything. I think both of you are absolutely adorable."

Chelsea then got up and took her robe off. Her breasts were standing up and her nipples were as hard as pebbles. She came over and had me stand up and drop my robe also. There I stood in front of my wife and sexy neighbor in just a tiny pair of panties. My little cock had grown to its embarrassing full length and barely made a bulge in my little panties. Now as far as Chelsea knew, all our secrets were out in the open. I wore panties and had a tiny cock.

Over the next few weeks, Chelsea was at home. She had quite a bit of work to do in our city. It was a good 'honeymoon' time for us. She had time at home for projects and shopping. She and Li spent a good deal of time having coffee and going out together. I knew at the end of that time that Chelsea would have described blow by blow her adventure with Tony. She also would have told Li about my ability to bring her to multiple orgasms with my mouth. Undoubtedly they would have discussed my little cock in great detail and how full Chelsea felt with Tony's big cock banging into her cervix. I trusted Li to make some suggestions and she did not disappoint.

One evening Li came over for dinner. As arranged, I was wearing jeans with Chelsea's old panties underneath. Li showed up with a bottle of fine red wine and a box which she said was for me.

"Here, Mel. I want you to try this on. It is so wispy and comfortable that you would barely know you had anything on. Of course it was my own sheer black duster. I thanked her and retired to the bedroom where I tried it on. Chelsea knocked on the door and told me that Li wanted to see me in the gown. I pretended to feel embarrassed. Chelsea assured me that Li was cool with it and asked me to remove my polo and jeans. I came out in panties and the duster and Li whistled.

"You look so sexy, Mel. All you need is high heels to wear with it and you would put most women to shame with those legs."

Chelsea looked at me in a quizzical way and said, "Actually, he does happen to have a pair of heels. Why don't you go dress like you did on my special night, Honey?"

"Oh, I think not, Dear. I don't want Li to think that I am weird."

"What is the secret, Mel? And after talking to Chelsea, I don't think either one of you is weird. Cute and sexy maybe, but definitely not weird."

"Go ahead, Baby, show us how you prepared yourself for my 'coming out night'. It is no big deal to Li. Please show us. I didn't get to see it that night. I had other things to see. Hee. Hee."

It was all set up now. I went back into the bedroom and dressed in my bra, stockings, garters, panties and the stilettos. I slipped the duster on and walked into the living room. All I was missing was my wig and makeup.

"Oh, my god, Mel." Li shrieked. "You look fabulous in the stockings and heels. My god, I am stunned. Turn around. Wow. Chelsea, with a little work, he might challenge us for the beauty of the block."

We had our wine and ate Chelsea's great cooking. After dinner, the girls were whispering in the kitchen. I was pretty sure that I knew what they were talking about. They came back into the living room where I was reclining and watching TV in my feminine attire.

"Honey, Li and I were talking about how sexy you look. We want to make up your face and see if you do indeed look like a sexy girl. Can we? Please?"

"Heck, No." I shouted.

"Pleassseee?" They both chimed in.

After ten minutes of protest, I finally relented. They gave me a great makeover and they both oooed and ahhhed about how sexy and pretty I was.

"Damn." Li said. "A wig and he could go out shopping with us. I don't mean dressed like this, but you know in a dress or jeans or whatever we wear. You know what? I have a couple of wigs that I wear for Halloween costumes sometimes. I am going home and bring one back."

"Oh, sweet." Chelsea giggled. "Please hurry. Honey, that is okay with you isn't it?"

"Doesn't matter now. Ya'll have thoroughly humiliated me." I sulked.

And that is how it all came together. Over the next week, the girls dressed me and made me up a couple of times and bragged on me each time. By the second dress rehearsal, they were ready to take me out shopping. They decided to get me some skinny jeans and a loose top. Chelsea brought home a pair of low heels for me to wear. Li brought over my breastforms and pretended they were new. They made me up and we went grocery shopping across town. We came home and put the groceries away. They were so excited that we went to Starbucks and had iced coffee. They talked to me like I was their girlfriend. Afterward, they told me that we should work on my 'lady' voice. We did this a couple of times again before Chelsea took her next trip.

I went out of town for a week and Chelsea packed my panties and bra. She told me I should take the stockings, garters and heels also to practice my 'girl' walk. Chelsea and Li went shopping together and Li also mentioned that one of her part time lovers had friends if she was interested. I gave my blessing and we agreed to get dressed together again before she went out. We both knew that her 'going out' meant that she was about to get royally fucked again. I had my makeup, wig and a cute dress. While I was gone I went window shopping in the malls a few times. I practiced my walk and my soft voice just like the girls suggested.

Of course by now Chelsea was craving some big cock again. With me out of town, she was not getting her oral orgasms that I had learned to give her. There were no secrets between Chelsea and Li anymore so they could talk candidly about big cock, my little cock and some possibilities ahead.

A couple of days after I left town, Chelsea called me and asked me what I was wearing. I told her exactly what I was in and what I would be sleeping in later. She said that she and Li were going out that evening and according to Li, it was almost a sure thing that they were both going to get picked up at a quiet lounge. I am sure that Li had arranged the little rendezvous, but I did not let on.

"Oh," I said, "So your husband is out of town and you are going to play around while he is gone?"

"Well, yes, Sweetie. You would not tell him would you?"

"Not a word will pass through my lips which are painted with bright red lipstick."

"Oh," she said, "Having a little fun of your own?"

"Yes, so what are you going to wear?"

"I think I am going to wear the same outfit I wore out when I fucked Tony. You want me to call you back and tell you all about it when I get ready to get dressed?"

"That sounds like a great tradition. I might just want to watch you get ready for action when I get back home."

She did call me back and described every stitch of clothing as she put it on. She also promised to call me back when she got home.

"I'll save my panties for you, Girlie Boi, so you can see how naughty I was. Have a good time and remember my husband is a little dick cuckold; but don't tell him."

I was burning with desire when she talked like this. I lay in the bed and let my cock slide up and down in my own precum coating my panties. I came in torrents thinking of my wife about to get fucked again. I took a long nap only waking when the phone rang at 12:30. It was Chelsea.

"Honey, I had the best time. We met Li's friends and had a couple of drinks. We were two hot bitches. We could have been picked up by a dozen men in that lounge. The two guys we were with were not wanting to hang around and compete. Li had already told them that I was hot to trot, so there was not much else to do but go get two hotel rooms. Li has this friend Alan who has this friend Gerald. Gerald is about thirty and very well built. In every way. He took me into the motel room and kissed me immediately."

She went on to describe how Gerald's cock was nearly as big as Tony's and how he fucked her in every position. He was practically insatiable and came four times over the next three hours. Chelsea said that she had multiple orgasms each time and sucked his cock several times to help him get hard quicker.

"Honey, I fucked him over and over. I rode him until he came inside my pussy for the fourth time. I then put my panties and skirt back on. Cum was running through my panties down my stockings. I will save them for you also. Hey, why don't I let you wear them with the cum stains all dried."

She said that Li had a similar story to tell her on the way home. She seemed to like the raw sex with no strings attached. I sensed that she was beyond forging any emotional attachments with this guy even though he lived in our city. I came again while she described her evening. I feel asleep again. The next morning I had to take the rest of my makeup off and shower. I had a full day with clients so there was enough to keep my mind off my wife's new encounter. I loved how this was working out. I never would have dreamed that my little panty fetish would progress this far and that I would have been turned into a cuckold. A pretty one at that, according to Chelsea and Li.

While I was gone, I approached several clients about my coming break away into my own consulting business. I was branching out into contracted medical billing. My plan was to use my current platform and be able to use my expertise to help providers and also patients. I was planning to get Chelsea up to speed on the existing contacts and have her travel to the locations much as she was already doing for her company then. I had to convince her that together we could do every bit as well as we were doing right then and the growth potential was practically limitless. Within a year, she would be training some junior accountants to take over the details while she supervised and kept in contact with new clients. We were going to set up a variety of contacts. Face to face. Email. Teleconferencing.

When I got back home, Chelsea and I picked up right where we left off. I was bringing her to multiple orgasms orally while she recounted the two instances to me. She would tell me over and over how thankful she was for me letting her seek sexual satisfaction while I was dressed en femme.

"Baby, I feel so nasty telling you about getting fucked by a big cock while you are cumming in your panties. It seems so.. so empowering. But in a loving way."

When I sprang the new venture on her, she listened intently. She loved the idea of her travel being in conjunction with my consulting. It was an easy sell. Our new sex life seemed to open up so many possibilities that she relished getting started.

"Oh, one more thing, Chelsea, since I am as you say a new cuckold with a little cock, I want to support you emotionally like your lesbian lover. You love the oral sex and I know you can't possibly be satisfied with my little dicklet anymore. I want to dress full time and develop my new accounts as a woman. I think it will not affect the perception at all. As a matter of fact, most of the contract billing firms were started by women who worked in the medical field and got tired of doing all the work while most of their superiors were men who could not do the actual job if their lives depended on it. The field is wide open. My old accounts will transition easily to your new contact. I can call every so often to re-inforce what you are doing. Then the new accounts that we bring on board will be tended to by Millie Johnson. We could call the new firm Johnson & Johnson, but I think that name if already taken."

This was a lot to think about. The new jobs. The new firm. The new sexual relationship. My new identity. Chelsea had to digest the whole scenario. I did tell her I thought it would be fun to be out with her while I was dressed en femme. That way I could see firsthand how the men flocked to her. Also she could come home to me after she had been fucked and still full of another man's cum. I promised her plenty of oral sex if she would bring back a sloppy used pussy.

After a few days, Chelsea had come to grips with the changes. The idea of picking and choosing who her partners would be together with the knowledge that we were still a couple was what finally tipped her to my way of thinking. Before our new awakening and legitimization of our secrets, we did not have a very active sex life together. We both had Li to thank for that. In her own way and in due time, Li had helped us both. Now we were of one mind with no secrets. We were both doing what turned us on separately and also had a new awareness together.

I had come to grips with the complete transformation and Li had pushed me far beyond what I thought was possible. At first being caught in panties was a life changing experience. Once Li got through with me, I was a totally feminized male lesbian. I worried also about giving up my male identity. I loved sex with my wife. However, I now realized that my little cock would never satisfy her. Li knew this from the beginning. Between being slowly changed myself and seeing the big cock that Li had enjoyed, I accepted my limitations. I lovingly suggested that Chelsea could find a man with a big cock and give it a try.

Usually when I joked with Chelsea before, she would clam up and not participate in any sexy talk joking or otherwise. I suspected that when Li had casually mentioned that she had an open marriage, Chelsea became curious about size. She probably had not had a whole lot of reference point and accepted that sex was just something that married couples engaged in. Now that she realized how satisfied she was sexually, she was open to oral sex and multiple orgasms. She still made no attempt to suck my little cock, but gladly informed me about sucking her new lover's big cocks.

We were getting closer to being totally open about everything. Li and I staged a little performance that assured that Chelsea knew that Li knew about my crossdressing. Now we openly went out together with me dressed. The next step was for Chelsea to allow Li to experience my newly discovered gift of oral sex. Since they were going out together and picking up guys, the step was no problem. On night Li steered the conversation toward how I satisfied Chelsea on a regular basis. Chelsea told her that after I got all dolled up, she would show her my talents. Of course I spent the next couple of hours pleasuring them side by side in our bed.

From then on, we were more like a threesome at times. We even began exercising and walking together. I would wear some baggy shorts and a tank top with a bra. The girls were partial to yoga pants. They were absolutely gorgeous. Chelsea let me try on a pair of hers before our walk one day. We went out, but I felt a little awkward. My slight bulge was showing and I had to keep stopping to re-adjust.

That evening, Chelsea and I went to Li's for wine after dinner. It was dark and I wore a jogging suit. When we got inside, the girls told me to go get ready. We had slowly introduced my wardrobe to Chelsea. I told her that I would rather not walk up the street to Li's all made up. Now I was fully ready to dress at whichever house we were in. I dolled up and put on my lingerie and heels. Li served the wine and snacks.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,601 Followers
12