Obeying His Voice

Story Info
An online submission.
1k words
3.62
22.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GothLord
GothLord
7 Followers

She hurried in the door, noticing the time as she did. It was almost time. Just thinking about it made her excited. Putting her bag down on the couch, she didn't bother turning on the light, but went straight to her computer. It had been hard all day, just like the day before and the day before that, to focus on her day, her work, even walking down the sidewalk. Her mind kept wandering to what she had heard the night before. Kicking her shoes off and logging in, she felt her stomach go tight with anticipation. On to the site, and now on to his specific page. There, just as he had for the past several nights, he had added a new post at the same time. She felt herself shiver, seeing the new link. As she clicked it she closed her eyes and his voice filled the room

"Hello again, It pleases me that you've returned."

At the sound of his voice, she felt herself grow wet and her top was suddenly too tight and restricting. Unbuttoning her blouse as he continued to talk, she threw it to the floor and struggled out of her bra.

His voice continued, telling her what he was doing, that he was undressed, that he was hard for her, hard at the thought of her listening to him, needing him enough to come back again, touching herself at the sound of his voice.

Obediently she slid her hands up her body, from her bell up slowly, to her waiting breasts. Her nipples were already hard in the cool of the room, as she sat there, lit only by the blue light of the computer screen. Caressing her breasts and lifting them just slightly, she squeezed them ever so gently, her grasp growing ever more firm. She knew from previous nights that he liked to imagine this image, and indeed he was describing it now, extorting her to imagine his manhood in his grasp, stroking, thrusting. Groaning a bit at this, she spread her legs wide. Fingers sliding to her nipples, she pinched them for him, even as his voice described her doing so. She knew what he would like and it gave her an intense pleasure to obey him and serve him. His voice went on, telling her how she touched herself for him, how she belonged to him, her body, mind and heart were his. Shivering even more, she waited for what she knew would come next.

His voice growing huskier and a little more urgent, he told her that she may touch herself. He described her and sliding down her body and under the hem of her skirt. She hurried to obey. As if her could see her there in his future, he described with thrilling exactitude how wet she was, how moist her womanhood was from obeying him. And indeed she was. He described her obeying, as he commanded her to slide a first finger into her wet womanhood. He described how tight it was, how long it had been and how much she cherished the feeling. IT was as if he could read her mind.

He commanded her on how to move her hand, filling herself and then pulling out, and then once again. And again. She felt herself flush and her other hand begin to play even more forcefully with her nipples, pinching, tugging, even spanking slightly. Moaning she wanted to go faster, but obeyed his commands, waiting for permission. And when he gave it, his voice even more husky with growing lust and need, it was even better.

Obeying his every command, imagining him sitting in front of her, stroking faster, pleased by her obedience, she felt her blood begin to burn, she felt the orgasm she had been longing for all day begin to build, quickly and all-consuming like a fire in her belly. Her hand, plunging deeper and faster with two fingers now, (at his command) she can hear the growl coming into his voice, the almost bestial guttural quality that she knows proceeds his cumming. She sound makes her body quake with the desire to obey and pushes her to the edge of orgasm. Faster and deeper, almost pounding her pussy, imagining it was him now, his fingers, his lounge, his cock, his body his need, his ownership of her penetrating her being.

She hears the sound of his hand on his cock, sliding hard and fast, an almost slapping sound and she matches his pace, needing, silently begging to be allowed to cum with him. On a previous evening he had not allowed his listeners and she had almost wept until he gave permission and had cum even harder knowing he would be pleased with her obedience. But this night, she didn't know if she could stop herself and she was afraid shed cum before he said she could, that he'd somehow know and never post an audio feed again, disappointed in his would-be slave. But finally she heard his voice, almost guttural in its need command her to cum with him and she heard the grunt of his orgasm.

Picturing his cock spraying forth, gushing with his cum, his gift to her, she lost all control and screaming, moaning into the night came as hard as he ever had. Her mind went away and the fire coming from her cunt spread and consumed her entire being. It raged on and on, she felt herself gushing, overflowing soaking her hand and her chair, giving her essence, her longing, her need, her worship to him as a love gift, as an offering to his dominance of her. Empty, exhausted, panting, flying, sated and completely exhilarated at her place as his willing would be slave, she collapsed. A few seconds later, his voice broke the silence of the room. He praised her, told her what a good slave she was, thanked her for her gift and commanded her to be back tomorrow night. Even without his command, she couldn't have stopped herself from being there for the world.

GothLord
GothLord
7 Followers