Object of Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to throw my jacket over a chair, and I heard the bed creak. I looked back to see her spread out on the bed, leaning on one arm with her legs stretched out deliciously. I sat down next to her on the bed, and all hesitation disappeared.

I leaned over to wrap my arms around her, pulling my head down to hers. Our lips met in a wet, open-mouthed kiss. All of my passion released itself in that embrace, her body molding itself into mine, the softness of her arms folding itself around my neck and the ripples of her muscles under her clothing promising unspeakable delights.

An irreverent thought popped into my head – I bet this is what she'd call 'snogging'! I found myself smiling as we kissed.

She broke suction as she leaned her head back, with one eyebrow raised: "So what's so funny?"

I laughed and took the simplest way out – I pulled her face back to mine and buried her mouth in another kiss, my tongue searching for hers. She relaxed and melted into my arms. I was just about to slide my hands under her blouse when a knock came at the door.

"Room Service!"

I jumped off the bed, her head falling back on the pillows, and ran to the door. I signed the slip and took the tray with the bottle and two glasses from the bellboy's hands. Before he could protest, I reached into my pocket and shoved a few bills into his hands. I think it must have been the best tip he had all night – he tipped his cap and said "Have a good evening, sir!" as I almost slammed the door in his face.

I walked back into the room and put the tray down on the table. And I turned back to Trina, waiting for me on the bed.

She:

We were sharing a delicious kiss when the champagne arrived. David hurriedly tipped the bellboy and virtually threw the tray on to the table. A drink was not on his mind. I smiled as he came back over to me on the bed and lay down next to me, facing me. His hand went instinctively to my waist as he moved to kiss me again, pulling me towards him. I reached round and held his ass, my leg wrapping around his knee, my skirt riding up slightly. We lay there on our sides kissing for what seemed an age, exploring each others mouths softly, and his hand began exploring beneath my top, first up and down my back, then gradually around the front to my bra. I could feel him getting hard, through his trousers and my skirt, against my thigh.

I pushed away slightly and began unfastening his belt with my hand, then the button and the fly. I looked right into his eyes as I reached into his trousers, delving inside his pants to seek out his cock. I found it, throbbing and hot, and squeezed as I leant forward for another kiss. His hand had roamed upwards and was gently squeezing my breasts as I toyed with his dick, both of us now letting out gentle groans as the stimulation increased.

I pushed myself up and began unfastening my shirt – he watched transfixed. "I'd ask 'how do you want me?' but I think I know the answer to that," I said with a smile as I threw the shirt to the floor and readjusted my bra. I intended keeping my lingerie on for a little while yet.

"I think 'any way' would be a fair answer," he replied, subtly kicking off his shoes over the side of the bed.

I unzipped my long black boots on kicked them to the floor, then stood by the bed and slowly unzipped my skirt, letting it fall slowly over my hips to reveal my finest panties and the black stockings. I stood for a moment, a pause for him to stare, then crawled slowly and deliberately onto the bed on all fours, heading for the open fly of his trousers.

I pulled them down, expertly hooking away his socks too as they left his legs, and then returned to drag away his pants. An attentive cock lay there for me, waiting, twitching with anticipation. David sat up and pulled his shirt off over his head, not even bothering with the buttons, and lay back down all the while his eyes fixed firmly on my curves in black lace.

By now I was poised over his groin, and his left hand had reached out to stroke up my leg to my ass and up my back. I placed a hand on one of his thighs and began kissing the other one softly, working my way in the obvious direction, slowly and surely, as his hand traced the contours of my body.

When my lips finally reached his groin I glanced up to check that he was watching my mouth rather than my body. He was staring as I placed the first soft kiss on his balls, then another at the base of his stiff cock and worked my way up the underside, turning it into the wettest lick I could muster when I reached the end. My right hand pulled his dick upright so that he could see perfectly my wet mouth closing over the end, my left hand reaching up to pull my hair to one side. I opened and looked up at him as I lowered my lips to his throbbing head, working the end of my tongue on his hole as he entered my mouth. He sighed loudly, and I continued lowering till I had as much of his cock in my mouth as I could handle. I sucked a full-mouth suck, a loud gurgling suck, and my left hand pushed his thighs apart so I could caress his balls.

I lifted back off again slowly, making a point of leaving as wet and slimy a coating on his cock as I could. I knew full well we weren't going to need it, I was almost leaking into my panties, but I knew how horny that would look. My mouth released the end with a gasp, I squeezed his balls and licked and re-licked the throbbing tool in front of my face. He smelt of man. And now I was beginning to get hungry.

I indulged in one more long suck around the end of his cock, gradually building the pressure as my mouth tightened, and then sat back. He had a look of pure lust, which only grew as I reached behind to unfasten my bra, tossing it away. I crawled between his open legs and knelt upright, hooking my thumbs into my panties and slowly pushing them past my stocking tops to my knees.

"God you're divine," he said, as I returned to a crawling position and moved slowly towards his face. I worked the panties down my calves and kicked them away as I did so, my knees then moving either side of him to straddles.

I kissed him briefly, then sat back and smiled down at him. "I do hope the reality can match the fantasy, David."

"It already does, Trina," he smiled back. I reached down beneath me, raised myself with my left leg, and held his dick upright. I wanted him to watch as he entered me for the first time. I made a point of watching too, gave the base of his shaft one last squeeze, and lowered the mouth of my pussy on to him. As he entered his whispered something I couldn't catch, and I kept hold of the base as I slid all the way down, taking him centimeter by centimeter, my hot wet tunnel devouring its prey.

I let go when he was all the way in, and my hands returned to being either side of his shoulders. I held the position for a moment, merely squeezing him gently inside me, and we kissed a soft, tender kiss. His hands were on my back, his strong arms holding me, and we both moaned softly as I began to move on him.

"I can't believe we're finally fucking," I said as I grazed my erect nipples over his chest, gyrating my body with him inside me, varying the pressure on my clit as I pressed against him. "It could be a long night."

I pushed back and sat upright running my hands over his chest and switching to more pronounced movements as his hands slipped down to my hips. I was determined this first fuck would be all he imagined.

He:

When she stood up to wriggle out of her skirt, I think I stopped breathing. There she stood, a sexy apparition in black lace bra and panties, with sheer black thigh-high stockings accenting her shapely legs. Every man's wet dream. There was an aura about her - she positively glowed with sexual promise.

I was still frozen by her incredibly erotic visage, when she crawled slowly back onto the bed, and up between my legs. She wasn't waiting for any more signs. She wanted sex, and she wanted it with me. I had never been with a woman who wanted me like that. I felt like a fly caught in a spider's web. Except that this fly was very much looking forward to being captured.

I watched mesmerized as she pulled my pants down my legs, my cock springing to attention. I felt the delicious touch of her fingers on one thigh as she reached down to touch her lips to my other thigh, mouth beginning a slow crawl up towards my groin.

I sat up part-way so my hands could reach over her back, tracing the curves of her body, feeling the oh-so-soft skin as it yielded to my touch. I leaned back as I felt her lips touch the underside of my balls. For the moment, this was all her show, and I allowed myself to luxuriate in her touch.

I stared at her mouth as she took my cock in hand and swallowed me whole, sucking me deeply into her throat. She tickled my balls, slurping and licking my rock-hard prick. The sensations were overwhelming – I didn't know whether I could hold out much longer. I hated the idea of coming so soon, but I was no longer in control of myself – my body was her tool to play with.

Just when I thought it was going to be too late, she sat up licking her lips with a wicked grin. She reached behind to unhook her bra. Her breasts bounded out naughtily, as perfect as their promise – two luscious handfuls with erect nipples bouncing at their tips.

There was no wasted motion. She crawled up my legs, hooking her panties with her thumbs to pull them down in one fluid motion as she moved forward, lifting one leg and then the other. The panties trailed off her leg and were tossed to one side as she reached her goal, her perfect ass perched at the base of my groin, with my cock captured at the juncture of her thighs.

She hesitated just a moment, and as I caught her eye, I said, "You really are a Goddess." She leaned over to kiss me, our mouths sucking as she pulled away again.

"I do hope the reality can match the fantasy, David."

My smile of happiness was plastered across my face. "It already does, Trina". In fact, it was way beyond anything that I had imagined. For once, reality had totally trumped any possible fantasy that I could have had.

She didn't wait any longer. Reaching down to grab my cock in her hand, she lifted one leg and slid my cock slowly into her wet pussy, one inch at a time, shifting her weight to bring her hips down over mine. Her slippery wet heat engulfed me, her pussy lips spreading in an erotic embrace around my cock.

When I was completely inside, she leaned over to take my lips in hers in a surprisingly tender kiss. Her shoulder-length brown hair fell like a scented curtain around our faces.

I reached my arms around her, pulling her to me, wanting to feel every possible inch of her exposed flesh as her body molded itself into mine. She raised up slightly against the pull of my hands, her erect nipples grazing across my chest, as her hips began a slow grinding gyration against me. And then she said the exact words that had popped into my head: "I can't believe we're finally fucking".

I had nothing more to add to that. And even if I had, the sheer bliss of her fucking had rendered me speechless.

She pushed herself back up, bracing her hands against my chest, beginning a delicious twisting motion with her hips. It wasn't just up and down, or side to side – it was a constant rolling and pumping that kept me in exquisite contact with her inner core, rotating her pelvis to stimulate every nerve ending in my cock, while maintaining a constant pressure from within to inexorably incite her own arousal.

I wanted this feeling to last all night, but I didn't know how much longer I could keep from coming. The sensations were too intense, and kept building without letup.

I reached up to stroke her bobbing breasts, tweaking her nipples alternately as she raised and lowered her hips over my rock-hard and almost bursting cock. I stared at the juncture of our bodies, mesmerized by the slick surfaces sliding within and around each other, the lips of her pussy flexing wetly around my prick.

I forced my gaze up her body, past her flexing stomach to her breasts dangling with pointed tips, jiggling in time to the rhythm. I looked past her slender neck, over her pouting lips framing her half-open mouth, the tip of her tongue peeking out as she panted slightly in her exertion. But my eyes then locked with hers, riveting my attention for good. There was a look of sheer lust. And mischief. And tenderness. It was a look that pierced me to the core – a look that I knew I would carry with me forever.

There was something else, as well. Her arousal framed her face like a halo. She positively glowed.

Her hand came up to stroke my cheek, and then, with a seductive flick of the wrist, her fingers tucked the strands of her swaying hair behind one ear. It was a subtle, almost insignificant move, but the beauty and the grace of her motion burned itself indelibly into my memory. I knew instinctively that the images of her lovemaking would continue to provide me with many happy memories for a very long time to come.

Just when I thought that I had managed to bring my arousal under control, she reached back behind her ass to stroke my balls. The move caught me by surprise, and I knew there would be no holding back for me. I grabbed her, pulling her down to my chest and burying my face in the hollow of her neck. I made a motion to lift her up and slip my cock out before it was too late, but she clamped down tightly and whispered into my ear, "Come inside me, it's OK."

My hands slipped down to her hips, which began a wild gyration – an indescribable combination of twisting and rolling which brought her pubic bone into exquisite contact with mine. A few moments of this and I was driven over the edge.

My hips thrust upwards into her straining thighs, driving me deeply inside of her pussy, as my cock spurted again and again. This seemed to drive her over the edge as well. I felt her pussy contracting around my cock as she trembled against me, first once and then a second time. My cock kept spurting, in smaller and smaller ejaculations, and she milked every drop of come out of me. Her arms were wrapped around my head, as she slowly relaxed onto my chest, her body trembling occasionally from the aftershocks of her own orgasm.

My cheek nuzzled against hers, my lips nibbling gently at her ear. Her body lay limply in my embrace, my hands running slowly over her soft curves, from her thighs over her ass to her shoulders and back. I felt her breathing slowly relax, as her heartbeat returned gradually to its rhythm at rest. I was at total peace.

I don't know how long we remained like that, but she eventually slid off me, whispering in my ear, "I have to use the loo." She left a huge void next to me, as she shifted her weight and swung her legs off the bed. I was too drained to open my eyes, but I heard her feet padding across the carpet, and the creak of the closing door. Then came the cute tinkle, and the sounds of water running.

When she exited the bathroom, I was still in bed, leaning back on a pillow. I drank in the simple and unaffected beauty of her incredibly sexy body, and realized with a sinking feeling that the evening was probably not far from being over.

She walked over to her purse, pulling out a cellphone, and hit a speed-dial button. She listened for a minute, and then spoke into the phone: "Hi, Jo. Is everything all right?........ Great........ Yes, everything is fine here." She flashed me a wicked grin. "Listen, I might be very late. Would you mind staying the night and getting her off to school in the morning?......... Oh thanks, you're a doll. See you tomorrow."

With that, she closed her phone and placed it back in her purse. She turned back to me with a shy smile, her face seeming to frame an unspoken question. I couldn't speak, myself – I just lifted the blanket and patted the bed next to me. She slid into bed, wrapping her arms around me and burying her face in my chest.

I reached over her to turn off the light, and we snuggled into the bedsheets. She sighed and then twisted around in my hands, grabbing my arms and wrapping them around her like a cloak as she snuggled backwards. Her warm body fit perfectly into my embrace, her back pressed tightly against my chest and her rounded tush nestled snugly into the bend of my groin.

There are many types of heaven. I had already experienced one of them that night, when she undulated above me as we made love. Now I experienced another type of heaven, with her luscious body engulfed tenderly in mine. Every square inch of touching skin was a center of exquisite sensation. I buried my face in her hair, breathing in her intoxicating scent, cherishing every minute of this gift that I had been given.

I didn't want to move, so as not to break the spell. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own, though, as they slowly stroked her body, tracing the line of her breasts, past the curve of her stomach, over the softness of her thighs, and then back up, fingers lingering to briefly entangle themselves in her pubic hairs. My lips also seemed to be acting of their own accord, pursing themselves to plant occasional kisses on the back of her head.

I would have been perfectly content to spend the rest of the night like this. However, another part of me, surprisingly, seemed to acquire a bit of new life. My prick, which was nestled between the globes of her asscheeks, twitched slightly, growing slowly harder as it started regaining some of its former robustness. She must have become aware of it, because she started undulating her tush gently back against me, further stimulating my cock's revival.

I was still only semi-hard when she turned her head back to me and said sleepily, with a smile on her lips, "It seems like someone isn't yet done for the night."

I had no idea if I had it in me to go another round, but I suddenly felt the need to taste her. I kissed her cheek, nibbling down her chin and onto the soft curve of her neck. I pressed her shoulder down gently to the bed, turning her onto her back as I lifted my leg over hers and buried my nose in the hollow of her armpit, kissing her upper arms and then licking upwards. The heady smell of her scent and sweat aroused me even more.

I touched my lips and tongue to her neck, trailing them downward towards the hollow between her perfect breasts, then following their curves to her nipple, which rose slowly to harden under my insisting tongue. I rose up to kiss my way over to her other nipple, which responded in turn.

Her flesh was intoxicating. My hands trailed down to her hips as my lips continued their way downward, kissing and licking their way over her belly to her navel. They dawdled for a brief moment here, my tongue inserting itself into her bellybutton, but the scent of her gradual arousal drove me onward.

She placed her hands on my head, pushing me downward, urging me towards her parted thighs. My lips reached the top of her curly pubic hairs, licking at the salty skin at their juncture. She entwined her fingers in my hair, and I heard a slight hiss escape from her lips as I nibbled briefly at her mons, but I wasn't yet ready to dive in.

I lowered my head past her hips to the inside of her thigh, just above her bent knee. I nibbled at the soft skin of her inner thigh, working my way back upward towards my ultimate goal. But just before I reached there, I bent back down to her other knee. She let out a tiny groan in frustration.

The groan turned into a moan as my lips and tongue worked their way up the inside of her other thigh. I reached the her groin, my nose buried in her hair. I could feel the wetness of her secretions, like dewdrops on her trimmed pubic bush, and I could smell the sharp scent of her arousal. There was no more teasing – I lifted my head and pressed my mouth to her cunt.