Objectification

Story Info
A slave boy is taught its place.
4.8k words
4.41
45.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this story is fictional, Mistress does appreciate both requests and audiences when dominating me. Please get in contact if you have an interest in either.

For several miles now I've had the pleasure of basking in the perfection of Mistress' ass, tight, round, shifting with every step, scarcely contained by thin athletic shorts. Sweat streaks down her thighs in long, narrow lines, glistening in the afternoon sun. The view is a gift from Mistress, a reward for my obedience. Normally, I wouldn't be permitted to stare like this. Mistress is quick to admonish me for looking upon her without permission.

It's a warm summer day, about as warm as it gets out here. "Here" in this case is the Scottish islands. We've been hiking for a solid few hours so it can't be too much farther now . . . My cock twitches in anticipation. Mistress is leading us to a isolated, communal cabin known as a "bothy." Visitors come and go from these remote dwellings‒ little more than four walls and a roof‒ and we have no way of knowing if this bothy is currently occupied. If it is, Mistress tells me she has all manner of inconspicuous games planned to tease me. It'll be a challenge for Mistress, seeing just how far she can take it without others catching on. She especially loves making me cum in front of unknowing strangers, entirely oblivious to the plug in my ass, the cum pooling, running down my thighs. She also loves punishing me if I'm too obvious and get made. Of course, I love it too. Nonetheless, I'm even more excited by the possibility that the bothy is unoccupied. Mistress tells me she has something special planned for me in that case, something new. I have no way of knowing what she might have in mind.

The rugged terrain falls away revealing a small cabin, nestled at the bottom of a steep emerald-green descent, mere feet from the sea. As we approach the bothy, it appears to be vacant. My cock strains against the inside of my jeans as we verify that indeed this tiny stone dwelling is empty. Miles from the nearest road, pinned against the desolate coast, we are alone. Mistress instructs me to strip down naked, and I enthusiastically comply. The summer breeze caresses my naked body. I stand erect, eagerly anticipating what surprises Mistress might have in store for me. She wraps a stiff leather collar around my neck, tightening it to the point it ever so slightly impacts my breathing. Mistress then chains me to the the front door, facing the sea. I am instructed to wait, naked, exposed, chained. She assures me that if she sees anyone approaching, she will have plenty of time to assist me before I'm noticed.

Before walking to the far side of the bothy, Mistress pulls the narrow crotch of her shorts aside, revealing her perfectly smooth, glistening pussy. She thrusts two fingers deep inside herself, slowly removing them as I grow more erect in anticipation. Quickly and violently now, she grabs the side of my head with her other hand, pulling me up towards her. Her fingers, dripping in her pussy juices, she forces into my mouth. Mistress tastes as perfect as she looks, and I let out a muffled moan in gratitude. She now releases her hold on my head, allowing me to fall back to earth. Finally, Mistress rubs the residual pussy juice on my face, command me not to try licking it up. I am her property after all; I have no say in the matter.

I'm alone now. Never have I felt more like a sex slave, more like the property of my Mistress. More naked. The collar is a leather serpent, constricting around my neck with every breath I take. The chain is cold and heavy, draped along my chest and inner thigh. The grass is soft on my knees, and I feel as though I could kneel like this for all of eternity. Small drops of precum spill from my cock as I reflect upon my condition, how wonderful it feels to be owned by Mistress. What does she have in mind for me today? I don't dare venture a guess, for I know that whatever she has planned will be —

"Tell me, what exactly am I looking at?"

The voice is dynamic, hypnotic, melodious. Unmistakably a native of these islands. As my attention returns to the present, I find a young woman standing over me. As she looks me up and down, any reaction I might otherwise have is suspended by her intense and ethereal beauty. I can't panic; I can't speak; I can't move. I am transfixed, spellbound by this woman. Her hair is very long, wavy, a deep red cascading down her shoulders and reaching towards a narrow waist. She is clothed only the deep green fabric wrapped around her body. It is sheer and flowy and thin and does little to cover her. Her breasts peek through the fabric, energetic, full of life. Their soft curves seemingly immune to gravity. I can't quite see behind her but I'm sure her ass is equally —

Mistress now reappears, also visibly stunned by the beauty of this woman. Nevertheless, she immediately begins apologizing and reaching to undo my collar.

"I'm terribly sorry you had to see that we were just having some fun I'll unchain him now I didn't think that someone could sneak up on —"

"No, please don't. I think I prefer him like that."

Mistress, momentarily taken aback, quick regains her composure, and with it a devilish grin "Oh, so you want me to leave him like that?"

"I think so. Can you tell me what exactly you were doing with him?" The woman's naivete seems sincere, and now Mistress is rather confused.

"You've heard of BDSM right?"

"I don't think that I have."

"Ok, well . . ." Mistress proceeds to explain the basics of sexual domination and submission. The woman seems pleased, as if relieved that her animal desire to keep me chained now has a rational explanation. She's now enthusiastically grilling Mistress, breasts bouncing more as her enthusiasm rises.

"So anything you say he has to do?"

"More or less, yes. Isn't that right, boy?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Does he have to do anythingIsay?"

"No, he only has to listen to me. Unless I tell him to obey you, he doesn't have to."

"I see. And what kind of things do you make him do?"

"Well, anything I want for my sexual pleasure or amusement. Since he's a slave, I treat him like any other piece of property I own. I smother him with my pussy, force him to eat my ass, fuckhisass, chain him up like I did here today. I mean there's no limit to the things I do to him."

"Can you show me?"

"Show you? Well what do you want to see?"

"Whatever you want to show me."

Mistress dwells on it for a second. "I think so, yeah . . . Boy! Present your ass!"

Without hesitation I turn and raise my ass to Mistress. I spread my ass cheeks with my hands. My face is buried against the warm grass. In this position the collar violently digs into my neck, reminding me of my place. Slowly the initial shock begins to wear off and it dawns on me what's going to take place. Mistress is going to dominate me in front of an audience. It's something I'd always fantasized about, Mistress exposing me to other people, and now that it is happening I can hardly prevent myself from spotaneously ejaculating. My cock feels like it's going to explode. I now feel completely owned by Mistress, nothing more than her property with which she does as she pleases. For a while now Mistress would leave all the blinds open whenever she'd dominate me, even at night, taking good care to ensure my throbbing cock was within view of the world each time she permit me to cum. The feeling of unknown eyes upon my slave body has always been intoxicating, but I could never know if I actually being seen. Now I'm about to have my ass penetrated for the amusement of a stranger Mistress just met. I feel now this is my true purpose. Truly now I am nothing more than a piece of property, owned by Mistress. Never have a been more a slave than in this moment.

I feel a brief sensation of cold on my asshole as Mistress applies a bit of lube. Then pressure. I relax my ass to accept whatever Mistress is using to penetrate me, in this case a large plug. It's now beginning to fill me up. Fuck! The size is always a bit of an intense shock . . . I can feel their gaze as a squirm beneath the massive butt plug Mistress is slowly forcing inside of me. I'm just an object to them, being fucked for their amusement. And I love it.

Through my moans I can hear Mistress turn to the woman. "Would you like to try? Just keep pushing slowly and once it's all the way in his ass will close around it. Ok, yeah, just push there."

The woman is now forcing the plug into my ass! At first she's a bit tentative, unaccustomed to the amount of force required to counter the tightness of my asshole. However, now she seems to have figured it out, and the plug is once again finding its way inside me, filling me up. Fuck. Behind me I can hear them talking about me, my asshole. Just like you would any other toy. Fuck. The entire experience begins to overwhelm any residual control I may have over my body. I'm moaning uncontrollably, begging for them to force it even deeper inside of me. Basking in their objectification. It's so close now. Mistress is telling the woman to pay close attention when it gets to the end, as it's fun to watch how my asshole closes around it. That, along with the massive butt plug now settling deep inside my ass, is enough to finally push me beyond the realm of my control. I spontaneously ejeculate, spurting cum down both my thighs and into the grass.

Mistress, displeased, grabs my hair and pulls me down onto my back. Even the woman is aware I that I had no right to do that.

"He wasn't allowed to cum, was he?"

"No . . . No he was not."

"So what does mean? What do you do now?"

Mistress leans close to the woman and they begin whispering to each other, seeming equal parts conspirators and lovers. I don't have long to dwell on the strategic placement of Mistress' hand, though, as soon they've broken their erotic huddle and are walking back over to me, still laying on my back. Mistress crouches behind me, cupping the back of my head with both hands. The woman stands directly over me, giving me just enough time to verify she is indeed wearing no panties, before . . .

Simultaneously, the woman lowers her ass over my face, and Mistress forces my face up into the woman's ass. Instinctively, I open my mouth and vigorously tongue her asshole. The taste is strong, harsh, wild, quite unlike Mistress' ass. Straining my tongue as deep as I can manage, it soon strikes me that I have no air. I can't breathe. Mistress is so intent on reminding me of my place, removing any residual control I might otherwise retain, that she won't even permit me to breathe of my own volition. I am ontologically no different that the butt plug currently filling my asshole. Just before the point I'm sure I'll pass out, Mistress releases my head into a pillow of long grass. I manage to gasp for a single breath before she's pushed my face, just as aggressively, back into the woman's asshole. I have no way of knowing how many times she repeats this, fucking this woman's ass with my tongue as the dildo. When she's finally satisfied I've been sufficiently punished, she lets me collapse on the ground in exhaustion.

As I struggle to catch my breath, I watch Mistress and the woman walk away, arm in arm. As they slip out of sight, it appears as though Mistress' hand is migrating down towards the woman's ass. I can't quite hear what they're saying, but it seems Mistress is explaining everything there is to know about our lifestyle. For now, she has nothing more to say to me. I'm still chained to the door. I'm not going anywhere.

* * *

Night has fallen and we're now inside the bothy. To the delight of Mistress, the woman has elected to stay the night with us. I still haven't quite caught her name, but that hardly seems to matter as Mistress has commanded me to refer to her as "ma'am" as well. Internally I've resorted to using "She." Mistress has taken quite a liking to She, and it's not hard to figure out why. Not only is She supernaturally beautiful and a willing audience, but She is a willing participant herself, supremely curious and completely open with her sexuality. For the past several hours I've watched as the relationship between Mistress and She has grown progressively more physical. My cock aches in anticipation for what's to come.

I'm now chained to a chair, thoroughly immobilized, ankles secured to the base, legs spread wide, hands cuffed to the back, collar digging into my throat. My cock stands firmly at attention, precum already leaking down the shaft. My ass feels empty now that the plug has been removed. I long for Mistress to fuck me, to fill my ass again.

At the far side of the room, a small fire crackles. Long shadows dance across the wooden floor as Mistress and She bathe in the soft firelight. For the last hour or so they've been lying on a large sheepskin rug, cuddling in front of the fireplace, their naked bodies intertwined. I've been longing to see Mistress naked all day. Her long blonde hair runs past her perfectly full breasts, curves accentuated in the low light. For her part, She is somehow even more beautiful naked. Much more delicate than Mistress, in the firelight her body seems as though it might apparate at any moment. So entwined on the cabin floor, their naked bodies emit of an almost transcendent sexuality. In the past Mistress has utilized pleasuring herself as a means to tease me, and what's presently unfolding seems like a natural extension of that. Yet, there's something more. While it's hardly my place to speculate, it seems Mistress' own exhibitionistic tendencies are at work here. It seems . . .

It seems becoming far too aroused to think. Fuck. Mistress and She are now kissing each other, tenderly, in full embrace. As they become more passionate, Mistress begins to run her hands up and down She's body, exploring every inch with an expert touch. She, for her part, is visibly less experienced, although no less eager. For now She seems content to recline back and let Mistress have her way with her. Mistress softly glides her fingers over each of She's breasts, making sure to tease each nipple just enough to elicit an audible moan from She. Mistress then runs one hand slowly down She's waist, not quite reaching her pussy before diverting to her inner thigh. As one hand lingers on She's bare thigh, Mistress draws She close, holding She's body tightly against her own. As Mistress cradles She's head against her breasts, she slowly draws her fingers across She's pussy. She lets out a quivering cry as Mistress now lightly brushes against her clit. Even from my chair I can see She's pussy is dripping wet.

Pausing now, Mistress raises her fingers, soaked in pussy juices, to She's mouth, letting her delicately lick them up. Mistress then thrusts her tongue into She's mouth to taste the pussy juices herself. Still probing She's mouth with her tongue, Mistress inserts her fingers into She's pussy, causing She to emit a muffled moan into Mistress' mouth. As she starts to finger She's pussy faster, working her clit with her thumb while thrusting in and out, Mistress looks directly into She's deep green eyes, now watering with pleasure.

"Oh you like it when I do that, don't you? Doesn't it feel good when I touch your pussy like that?"

She struggles to answer between breaths. "It . . . It feels incredible I . . . love it so much!"

"Didn't I tell you a woman could pleasure you better than any man ever could?"

"Yes I . . . fuck that feels good!"

"You know what feels even better . . . "

Mistress gently lays She back on the sheepskin rug, running her pussy-drenched fingers along the length of her body, leaving a glistening trail on her powdery pale skin. Retracing the path she laid with her fingers, Mistress slowly licks the pussy juices off She's delicate body, gently kissing her neck, carefully sucking her nipples, inching ever closer to She's pussy until . . . Mistress draws her tongue across She's gleaming pussy, and presses her tongue inside. As I watch Mistress lick She's pussy, slowly, expertly, passionately, I strain against my chains, pointlessly thrusting my aching cock into the air, trying in vain to construct some semblance of physical stimulation. Unsurprisingly, my efforts amount to nothing, since my restraints were designed specifically to keep me from finding any type of self-pleasure. All I can do is sit there in agony, collar and chains digging into be with every labored breath I take, watching Mistress eat She's perfect little pussy.

As Mistress begins to lick She's pussy faster, She shoots me a wicked look that betrays their true intention with this performance of affection and intimacy. They didn't do all this merely to tease me, or because they got off on being watched. No, they did this to stress my place as a slave, to reinforce the difference between how an object is treated as opposed to someone, like She, with sexual agency. As She cums into Mistress' face, I feel I've reached the culmination of a series of increasing levels of objectification. Any residual independence is spilling from my body, like so much precum down the shaft of my cock. She screams in prolonged pleasure.

After gently kissing She' lips, Mistress moves quickly to ensure I haven't missed the lesson they'd prepared for me, gliding across the room until her face is within inches of mine. The sweet smell of She's pussy is heavy on Mistress' breath as she begins to speak.

"Tell me, boy. Why did we have sex in front of you?"

I'm eager to show Mistress I was paying attention. "Because, ma'am, I'm your slave. I'm your property. Having sex in front of me is no different than having sex in front of any other piece of furniture. It's not at all like being in front of another person."

A devious grin slowly rises on Mistress' face. "Very good, boy. You're my property. And I can do anything I want with my property."

Mistress violently flicks one of my nipples, sending a shockwave of pain-infused pleasure surging through my body. She targets the other one, harder now. I let out yelp, a vocalization of both physical and sexual agony. "Oh does that hurt, boy? Judging by that erection, you can't mind it too much."

As Mistress takes turns with each of my nipples, the tip of her fingernail exacting harder and harder punishment, She walks up behind Mistress and drapes her arms over her. "Fuck me, he really does enjoy being treated like that, doesn't he? You like that, don't you,little slave boy?"

I can't respond, only moan in vague agreement.

Mistress slaps me across the face with an open hand. "Answer her when she talks to you, boy!"

"I'm sorry, ma'am!" Turning to She, "Yes, ma'am, I love it when Mistress takes advantage of me, uses me however she likes, abuses my body. I love the feeling of being owned. I love being her sex slave."

"Now that's better."

Mistress is now pulling viciously on my hair with one hand, flicking my nipples with the other. She has reached around Mistress, playfully toying with her nipples. Again I'm confronted with the juxtaposition of my position and theirs. Again, as a slave nothing feels better, nothing more natural, than this sense that I am nothing but a piece of property that Mistress can rightfully do whatever she desires to. Watching She delicately play with Mistress' nipples as Mistress brutalizes mine only makes me want to serve more, be more completely a slave.

She, still holding Mistress from behind, slides one hand down between Mistress' legs, and starts slowly rubbing her pussy. Mistress arches her back and let's out a deep moan, momentarily letting up on me. As I sit, chained, nipples throbbing, She looks me up and down. Inspecting me, She circles Mistress' clit in cadence with her words as she talks.

"I think . . . it's time we teach your slave boy justhowmuch control you have over his body."

12