Objective Promiscuity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ry, we're here." Brendon murmured once they parked. "Come on, baby, let's go." He held Ryan's arm as they walked in. Holding his hand might raise too many eyebrows. "You going to be okay?" he whispered.

"I'm fine." And he was. Practice went well. Afterward, Brendon expected to be shoved into a closet, but Ryan was dead on his feet. "I'm tired." he whispered as they walked back to the car.

After they got to the hotel, Ryan fell into bed. Brendon tugged the boy's shoes off and tucked him in. After two calls from Pete and one from Gabe, he turned Ryan's Sidekick off. "Assholes." he mumbled. When he got the knock on the door, he was beyond pissed. "What do you want?" he snapped, opening the door to Pete's face.

"Where's Ryan?"

"Sleeping." Brendon shut the door, ignoring the second knocking and going back to the bed. Ryan was still sleeping, stirring slightly when the other boy began stroking his hair. "They think you're their personal whore." he muttered. "Baby, when's this going to end?"

Ryan woke up at seven. Brendon had fallen asleep. He saw the text messages and missed calls, leaving as soon as he had changed. He bypassed Pete's room, heading straight for the elevator. Gabe's room, knock once. The older man grabbed him the instant the door opened, pulling their mouths together and bruising Ryan's mouth with kisses. It was the bed this time and Ryan was secretly pleased. A bed seemed so much more ceremonious than the wall.

No foreplay, not that Ryan expected any. But he did press his lips to Gabe's a lot more than he normally did, fingers running through the dark hair, across the tan skin. His legs wrapped around Gabe's waist after the first thrust, arms around his neck, face in the crook of his shoulder. And he moaned, whimpered, gasping breaths leaving moisture on the older man's skin. Gabe's name falling from his lips. And something changed then.

The thrusts were slower, more angled, more pleasurable for Ryan. Like Gabe was consciously trying to make sure they both enjoyed the entire act, not him enjoying the whole thing and remembering Ryan at the last three minutes. Their lips met over and over. Ryan even swore he heard the word 'baby' once. It was probably the longest fuck they'd ever had together. And afterward, after the gasping and coming and shuddering and final kiss, Ryan rolled out of bed to dress.

"That was amazing." Gabe murmured, still lying in bed, watching the other boy tug his jeans on over his hips.

Ryan turned and gave a small, almost sad, smile. "I know. But . . . that's the last time."

Gabe gave a similar nod of his own. "I knew it was coming." His voice was uncharacteristically serious. "You deserve it."

Ryan's eyes moistened at the statement and he turned to finish getting dressed, blinking rapidly. His last turn was to plant a light kiss on Gabe's cheek. "See you."

"See you." he echoed back as Ryan left, the door clicking shut behind him with a note of finality and beginning.

Brendon was up when Ryan got back to the room. The older boy fell into him, kisses bruising their lips, hands touching every bit of flesh they could find. Then he pulled away, staring into those deep brown eyes. "Blow me." he said breathlessly.

And with those two words, Brendon knew. He knew it was over, Pete and Gabe and the nameless guys he found in the bar. The questioning at night. The waiting. It was all over. Ryan was finally his.

Brendon flipped the other boy onto his back, sliding down his body and fumbling with his jeans until he finally got the button undone. Every moan, every hiss, every choked breath was music to his ears. It was better than any 'I love you' could ever be. He watched Ryan's hands clench and unclench, his thighs shake, his hips buck upward, his eyes closed, his back arched. He wanted to remember this moment for the rest of his life, the moment he'd been waiting for since he lost his virginity on that pull-out couch.

There was a shudder and his name and then he swallowed, wiping at his lips and sliding back up the sheets. He pulled the trembling boy into his arms and kissed his forehead. "I love you, Ry." he whispered.

"I love you, too." And it was nice, the words, knowing he meant them and would finally acknowledge it. But nothing would every compare to those two words he had said before. Him giving himself entirely to Brendon in the most intimate way possible, allowing Brendon to break his control. Those would be the words he would always remember. 'I love you' was nice, but it was just confirmation of what he already knew.

Then he asked. "Are you ready to settle down?"

And the answer came, just the way he expected it to. Just the way he'd been waiting for. "Yes." Ryan's voice was barely more than a whisper as his head fell against Brendon's neck, exhausted and drained.

The next day they appeared holding hands and there were no questions. Gabe smiled and nodded. Pete squeezed Ryan's shoulder and Patrick kissed his boyfriend harder than anyone had seen him do before. Spencer meet Brendon's eyes with a knowing look. And Ryan, well, Ryan was happier than anyone had seen him since the day they were signed.

The wait was over. And even though Brendon didn't believe anymore, he glanced up at the ceiling and said a silent prayer of thanks.

"I'm tired." Ryan murmured, nuzzling against Brendon's shoulder. "Let's go get Starbucks."

Brendon kissed his cheek as they walked out of the hotel and started down the block.

12