Observation

Story Info
He observes his girlfriend being taken by a dominatrix.
5.6k words
4
54.2k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In retrospect I may have handled the situation differently reality can in effect be a far more, intense experience than any single fantasy. As a teenager from a fairly middle class English family, I had been brought up with the usual hormonal mixture of soft core porn on a late night film, AOL chat rooms and masturbation. It was in one such room, a Big Beautiful Women room I met a lady called Zara. It was perhaps an intention at first to play the innocent, naïve teenager routine, 'seduce' using my manly charms into a weekend of fun then avoid her from there on out. As it turned out, none of that happened. In short my powers of seduction were not as grand as those played out in my imagination. It did however, develop into a seeming friendship, based I guess on a lack of sexual pretences or avoidance. So often, sexuality is a topic not covered in friendships between a man and a woman, when that barrier is broken through whatever means it allows a different form of relationship. Over the next couple of years as I grew out of puberty and into adult hood, she would perhaps take on the role of a guide as opposed to a sexual conquest. At first she was the woman I exposed myself to on webcam, and in that regard she served her purpose well.

I remember fondly some of the things I would do for Zara, safe in the knowledge I was testing the bonds of my sexuality but in my own personal comfort zone. In hindsight, I can look back now and think to myself, 'why, why, why' but when you're a certain age, without any form of sexual relief your just glad for any diversion. And so I would expose myself to her, I would insert various objects inside me, bananas, candles, anything of a phallic nature at that point would find itself up my anus and for her pleasure. Clothes pegs, on my nipples, wax on my chest. The funniest incident I suppose was a certain special 'sandwich' with a rather slippery filling I ate for her. It was the usual pubescent hi jinx you perform as a teenager and can look back on as an adult and laugh. But as I grew so did my attitude towards sexuality, she was no longer this older lady pleasuring the whims of a horny teenage boy. She was pushing the boundaries of an adult who was desperate to explore his sexuality beyond the vanilla that I had only tasted so far. I met my girlfriend at university, a beautiful girl but one with desperately low self confidence or belief. A Freudian analysis may have judged me to like this domineering aspect of my character, taking this young fragile thing and having my way with her. But the reality was, I didn't want a coward, I wanted an equal, a partner. In truth perhaps I was always of a submissive character myself, pick your cliché as you will, controlling mother, older sisters. Every sexual relationship I had been in until I met her had always been with a girl who had 'the power' in that sense. But I so desperately wanted Shannon to have a taste of that power.

The early years of our relationship were perhaps a text book example of two young adults exploring sexuality. We progressed from the lustful phase of wanting to rip each others clothes off, at every available opportunity, through the comfortable phase of just being happy to see each other to the more adventurous phase we found ourselves at recently where vanilla sex was nice, but there was just that something missing, that 'pepper' that would add a little seasoning. Initially we began, exploring beyond the bedroom into the outside world. One such time occurred when I went to visit her at university. Stepping off the coach she arrived to meet me in a trench coat and black shoes. Ordinarily as a man I have little notice of the new clothing my girlfriend wears but it was the sheer sexuality of the outfit that drew my attention. We proceeded to talk about the usual irrelevant topics a couple consume themselves until she got me to the dark streets of Canterbury. For those of you don't know, just past the university campus there is a dark church yard. Pulling me into the shadows onto a wet turf of grass she proceeded to unbutton her coat revealing a black lingerie assemble beneath; Matching black bra and knickers, a suspender belt and stockings with of course her black shiny shoes. She instructed me to sit down, I did, stupidly of course what went through my mind then was getting a wet pair of jeans. She crouched over me, unzipping me and we consummated some pour souls grave plot.

Another example was on a holiday we took to Wales in St. Davids. Close to the cottage we had rented was a national park coastal walk. Being early June there were few tourists on this stretch of path overlooking the Irish sea. I would love to brag here I had deflowered her in a national park but even I have my limits and instead decided to pull a blanket over her lag, pull her jeans and knickers down and gently rub her clit to orgasm. Ordinarily this would have been nothing special but I believe for both of us it was the first time we pushed ourselves to explore our sexuality in the presence of others. Numerous times fishing boats and cruisers passed us by as we sat there, Shannon trying to control herself. It was perhaps the presence of other ramblers nearby that got her temperature running. Was it obvious what we were doing? perhaps. But it was that thrill of exhibitionism that inspired us to explore this side of our relationship. Which as life often does drew me back to Zara my mentor and guide through my formative years. She had often made it clear should I wish that should would provide, a domineering service to me. Zara was a dominatrix for lack of a better word, she had no interest in forming a loving relationship with men, in her own cynical words she had been there and done that, what interested her was the sex, the fucking. She had a number of 'subs' as she calls them on the go and if one of them has hurt feelings about that then to bad. In short, character wise she was probably the polar opposite of my upbringing and morality, but I appreciated, respected her God awful attitude to life and sex I just couldn't pull myself away from her.

Zara had made it clear should I wish she would dominate me for a weekend but I suppose, that wasn't what I required on my own. In a relationship however that posed an interesting aspect. She was an active bisexual and had suggested an arrangement. Whereby I would be handcuffed and forced to watch my girlfriend dominated by this woman. Initially I was rather taken aback mainly because I felt as with most of the things we discussed it would forever be just a fantasy, a conversation I could masturbate to at my convenience. Thankfully that changed. I had spoken to my girlfriend about the prospect of a three some or a swingers club. In short we weren't, either of us, looking to cheat on each other we just wanted to give each other something new, something different. But where do you start? A naughty advert in a local newspaper? One of the countless online dating sites that promises the world and charges your debit card. I made the decision that if we were to go down this route it would be with Zara, I knew her. I felt safe with her and my girlfriend, would to I hope.

We arrived at Zara's house, I can remember the day it was a Friday afternoon. It was raining outside and Shannon and I were pretty wet from walking from the train station. Stepping inside it was your normal suburban house, I guess I had come to expect it would be a rubber walled dominatrix palace. The reality however was, it was the house of a teachers assistant with the side of a dominant female. The conversation was benign at first, the journey, the weather. But shortly it turned to the 'reason', the reason why we were here. In short I had delivered my girlfriend and was a willing spectator. Zara guided us upstairs to her bedroom. I didn't know what to expect, it wasn't what I had feared, just a normal house wife's bedroom. There was a large double bed, your standard MDF wardrobe and cabinets The only item out of place was a wooden chair facing the bed. We hadn't discussed the exact details at such but I couldn't imagine why that was there. I guess I was under the impression I would be allowed to wander around, let my hands 'explore' as the played. I was wrong.

I was instructed to undress, this did surprise. In my fantasies of this encounter I was always recognised as the 'alpha male', the ladies taken by my manly charms and seduced to gibbering wrecks. In truth I felt over my head. I removed slowly my grey fitted t-shirt, then pulled down my stone wash grey jeans. As per her instructions I had worn Shannon's underwear, worn of course. Zara knew I liked used worn underwear, she had sent me from time to time her own packages for me to enjoy and wear for her on webcam. So here I stood, standing in a stranger's house wearing my girlfriends dirty underwear not knowing what the hell was to happen. I was bent over like a child and felt a cold finger rubbing my anus. It was lubricated, I wasn't sure, and then it happened, a plastic set of anal beads was pushed up into me. I winced, I think I may have said a few choice words but as the reality set in, the pleasure did as well. Zara guided me back to the chair and I was sat down. Shannon took my wrists and handcuffed them behind the seat. Zara produced a pair of ankle cuffs, I had never seen them before, and chained my feet to the chair leg. For the first time in our relationship in all ways, I had given absolute power to Shannon and to this other woman. My heart was racing, I was completely exposed, Shannon's best thong for all its best efforts unable to control my penis which popped out to the side. I couldn't touch it. I couldn't do anything.

I knew Zara was enjoying this but there was a sense of trepidation on Shannon's face. Zara lit a cigarette, handing it over to Shannon who accepted it gingerly. I knew she had smoked a little in college but this was the first time she had lit up in front of me. My views on it had deterred her up until this point but I guess she could see the state I was in, I was hardly the figure of authority sitting there as I was. Zara reached for a crimson shade of lipstick and proceeded to paint my lips, applying a fairly generous quantity. I don't know the purpose besides some form of humiliation, but as she sat on my leg applying it the friction of her thighs against mine did cause my erection to return. She excused herself and went into the guest bedroom. That was the weirdest moment for me, sitting there in this woman's room handcuffed and detained while Shannon sat on the bed smoking in front of me. She blew it in my face, she was starting to relax. That only lasted a few moments until Zara walked back into the room.

I knew she liked to dominate other men, and to an extent I must have surmised she had the relevant equipment but it wasn't until I saw her in her outfit I realised this was about to happen. Both Shannon and Zara were of a similar build, around 5'5 and carrying a little to much weight. 'Chubby' would I guess be a fairly descriptive word to use. However Zara was showing a few tell tale signs of her age now, a few grey hairs amongst her short black cropped style. A twinkle in her eye that one only possessed after a decade or so of experience. My girlfriend however had long ginger hair, a built stocky frame carrying some extra weight on her arms and legs. She was gorgeous to me, I love her. It struck me perhaps I was attracted to a certain type of individual. Zara was wearing a PVC outfit, black boots to her knees, an all in one corset with a zip over her crotch and zips over her nipples. She was pulling on her gloves as she walked in, smiling at Shannon who was rather taken aback by what she saw. Zara placed a leather bag beside the bed and sort of, 'slinked' on if that is a viable descriptive word. She lay on her side, her head leaning on her right fist. She instructed Shannon to undress to pleasure her.

Shannon, has never had a problem undressing for me before. I love her, respect her integrity and would challenge any bad word said about her but for all that, she has always been the more sexually, active in our relationship. At the mere prospect of sex she will have her clothes off for more. Not in a negative way, she is a person who feels more comfortable without clothes. So to see her struggling now amused me. I smiled but that was slapped off my face by Zara. I could see the conflict in Shannon's eyes, she wanted to defend me but realising the situation, the soon changed. She walked in front of me, rubbing the crotch of her jeans in my face before turning, her back to me now. She proceeded to strip, her body barely an inch from my face but covering everything. She gripped the edge of her jeans and pulled them down slowly, bending over to push her ass cheeks into my face. I licked her ass crack, I love Shannon's ass. When asked, I would take her ass over her legs and breasts any day. So for her to do this pushed me. I love tasting her there, the nasty little sweaty taste you get, I lapped it up. But that was it, she moved forward and lay beside Zara on the bed, these two woman laughing at my predicament. When you're a man the 'lesbian fantasy' is a constant that inspires numerous fantasies and desires, but the cold reality of the situation was different. My girlfriend was lying beside a dominatrix in a matching red underwear set, this other woman smoking a cigarette dressed in rubber PVC gear. That's what I remember so intently, at this point just the aromas and smells around me, the smoke from the cigarette predominantly but the perfume she had on, Chanel if I remember correctly. Shannon's own scent, and of course the muskiness of her sweat on my mouth and nose.

They lit up another as Zara proceeded to tell Shannon all about our conversations. It wasn't done in a malicious way, more the sort of conversation your mother has with your partner where the photos of you dressed as a girl or naked in a pool as a chid emerge. You cringe, you wonder why, you pray for that big hole in the ground to fall through. I didn't have those options, I had to look Shannon in the eyes as she was told how I had masturbated onto a slice of white bread, folded it in half then eaten it on webcam for Zara's amusement. How I had taken a banana, simulated anal sex on myself then pealed the mush remains and eaten it down. I was presented as a degenerate pervert I presume. But what drew my attention was as this was being told Zara was rubbing a painted finger nail down the top of Shannon's right thigh. I'd like to imagine Zara had put a little aphrodisiac in that cigarette, of course she hadn't. These stories of my teenage actions were, exciting Shannon. That reality struck me. In the process Shannon had shifted and now that same painted finger was rubbing along the top of her red panties flicking the elastic. She was nervous but remained quiet. That annoyed me, of all the things to irritate me, I always played with the elastic of her underwear and she hated it, yeah here, she couldn't get enough. As a man I wanted to act, it was the conflicting nature of my protective side who didn't want anyone touching her and my hormonal side wanting to join the two of them.

I knew Zara wouldn't make the first move, that was a rule she had told me long ago, the submissive always has to make the first move to prove his devotion to her. So, with a certain amount of reluctance I nodded at Shannon. She turned her head, reaching across the small distance and pulled Zara into a kiss. As a rule of thumb, Zara didn't often kiss her submissive guests, seeing that as a form of intimacy but I guess for Shannon, she didn't mind breaking that rule. Despite what else I saw that afternoon it was that first kiss, watching this older woman kissing and enjoying my girlfriend. It was a different form of kiss, erotic novels and stories always, describe it as more sensual, more loving but I couldn't describe it better myself. When I kiss Shannon, I'm quite aggressive, I'm in for the kill, our lips smack, tongues shoot out like torpedoes. Here Zara was cupping Shannon's head and just enjoying the kiss for what it was. Where as our kiss last just a few moments before I'm moving south, Zara was enjoying the moment, her lips varying from Shannon's to her cheeks, her neck, her chin and back to her lips. Shannon was enjoying the intimacy.

I knew however this wasn't going to last. Despite the intimacy of the kiss, Zara was the dominant partner in this action and she wouldn't allow it to degenerate into a mutual session. As Shannon's hands began to wonder, Zara pushed her over onto her back and 'mounted' Shannon. She placed a knee each side of Shannon's stomach, sitting on top of her. I had to suppress a smile, as much as I was enjoying the moment seeing these two large girls like that was a little humorous. Zara lent over, much in the way I usually do and lay on top of Shannon, gripping my girlfriend's arms and placing them on the bed poles. I knew she wasn't going to chain her up, it was much more a willing gesture that here, no hands or touching would be allowed. And to her credit my partner hang on, gripping the wooden poles tightly as her front opening bra was unlatched and allowed to fall open. My girlfriend developed early, however with her added weight she always felt guys were after a 'fat fuck' and pushed them away. In short she didn't have much confidence but she had a strong enough personality to ignore unwanted attention. Seeing her breasts now did sober me up. It was moving away from a kiss and a fumble to a more sexual based experience, now I was starting to leave my comfort zone. Zara knew this and smiled in my direction, reaching into her black bag and removing two vibrating nipple clips. They were attached to Shannon's nipples, the small chaining highlighted against the pale skin of her breasts.

I was told to watch now, otherwise I would be punished. I didn't know what was going to happen but baring in mind my situation I wasn't going to protest. Zara crawled up the bed and turned around, placing a knee either side of Shannon's head so she was facing me, her PVC covered zipped crotch just an inch or so from my girlfriends face. Zara was going to make me watch my girlfriend cross a line now, break the sexual contact rule that we had always gone by. I may have taken Shannon's virginity but in a way Zara was taking an innocence I had never been able to extinguish. She reached down and unzipped the crotch of her body suit, pulling it open slightly and revealing the dark tuffs of pubic hair within over her crotch. I know my girlfriend had a shaved area, and preferred I kept my own area trimmed. I stared intently at my girlfriends face for any signs of revulsion but to her credit, she overlooked deep pubic hair in front of hair. Initially it started as an exploratory lick, a flicker of her tongue along the length of her outer lips. I could see as my girlfriend pulled her tongue back, a trail of sticky liquid came with it. Shannon now had a taste for female cum, in truth I was beginning to wonder what would come of this. That nervous flick became a gradual stroking motion with her tongue moving back and forth over her outer lips. I looked up and was slightly taken aback by Zara, while enjoying the oral sex she was deriving far my pleasure from the transference of power as I was forced to watch my partner sexually pleasing another individual. She dropped her stance slightly to give Shannon a little more access and my girlfriend responded, increasing the tempo of her tongue over her lips. I could see her tongue trying to push upwards into Zara's vagina, as I often tried. I saw a little flicker of Zara's clit as the older woman trembled a little. My heart beat was starting to increase, it would seem I was enjoying the experience as much as my girlfriend lying on the bed.

Zara dismounted Shannon now and allowed her to release her grip on the bed and sit up. She encouraged Shannon to move up the bed so her legs were over the edge and feet on the floor. In this position we were sitting directly opposite each other, our bodies separated by perhaps a foot. I could see her face clearly, her eyes were a little glazed, indicative of when she was lost in the moment. I could see a little of Zara's juices on her nose and lips where she had been licking eagerly. I desperately wanted to break my captivity and have my way here, perhaps this closeness was the greatest tool in Zara's arsenal. The dominatrix moved behind my girlfriend, placing her legs either side of my partners. They looked comfortable, in truth they looked in love, well in lust. She reached around and began to rub Shannon's stomach and beneath her breasts, the grip from the nipple clips starting to vibrate. Shannon turned her head and pulled Zara into a deep kiss. This was a show for my behalf, it was easy to sit here and think my girlfriend was lost in lust but to actually be this physically close while she was kissing, intimately kissing another woman so much older was beyond desire. It was passion. Shannon, the shy girl I had broken in pulled this other woman's hands down to her crotch and allowed Zara to pull her knickers side, exposing her dripping wet vagina to me. That hurt a little, I liked to imagine I was the only one who could boil her flames but clearly this wasn't the case. The different mixtures of arousal was in the air mixing with the acrid smell of cigarette smoke. For the first time I actually found myself wanting a cigarette in my mouth, something, anything to take my mind off what I was witnessing. By now Zara had pulled open Shannon's out lips and her finger tips were dancing along the delicate soft tissue of her inner lips, her index fingers from each hand darting inside my girlfriend's sex. Shannon just rocked her head back here, unable to stay focused on me and enjoyed this form of masturbation. It was beyond anything she had done to herself, the touching and caressing of a skilled pair of hands so finely trained in this.

12