Observations of Buttermilk Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God she looked hot!

Deanna Marie had recently dyed her hair peroxide blonde.

Yes, and was clad in a little halter jumper thing, dark red, that really showed off her full boobs and long legs.

Cy was aroused and humiliated that Deanna Marie refused to remove any clothing...

And he was puzzled when he saw her pick up what appeared to be a tennis racquet for midgets.

But then she approached Cy and touched his penis with it.

ZZZAPPPP! Cy bounced and his dick burned.

"Like it?" Deanna Marie asked breezily.

"This is an electric fly swatter.

It really brings out the bear in a guy. I think."

She tapped Cy's penis again. ZZZZAAPPPP!!!!

"Now right between the legs."

Deanna Marie carefully nestled the electric fly swatter under Cy's scrotal sack and turned it on once more.

This time he nearly blacked out from the pain, but when he awoke, his cock was hard!

Deanna Marie was also frigging herself beneath her dress.

"I'm going to make you lick me a LOT after this is over.

You're just lucky that Dad took down the electric fence...

I'd love to tie you to it and turn it on and off!"

A few minutes later, Deanna snapped a couple of rat traps on his nipples and two more on Cy's scrotum.

Then knocked them off with the electrical fly swatter...

He was terribly worried that he would not leave the barn alive, when suddenly

Deanna Marie got a call on her cell phone.

"What? Sure...it'd be fun...but another date?"

Cy hung there as Deanna Marie walked back and forth with her cell phone to her ear.

Cy could tell that she was talking to "Bogus" Alois, her other boyfriend, a big, black, obnoxious mechanic.

Cy had begged her to dump Bogus, as Bogus was complete trouble...

And of course Cy wanted his precious Deanna Marie to himself...

But she loved Bogus's "Big dick"

Of course Cy couldn't please her that way, being as he was a devout member of the Salvation Temple.

Now, Deanna Marie came back and cut Cy down, and as he rubbed his wrists, she consulted him.

"Cy, Bogus's cousin Brumback has just been paroled.

Bogus needs me to get one of my girlfriends and meet them...

Brum's like, totally horny.

But I promised you I'd spend the evening with you...

And I think I might have a way to please you both."

How Cy agreed to do what he did in the next forty-five minutes was a mystery, as he thought of it later.

Deanna Marie had sneaked Cy up to her room, and shaved him completely...

And then put foundation, lipstick, eye shadow and blush on his face.

Cy had long hair, and Deanna had gone over it with a curling iron.

And then used two Zip-Lock bags filled with bird seed.

All dumped into her Mom's 38 DD bra, to put around Cy's narrow back...

Oh, and then she'd put Cy in a nice flowered dress...

Sucking a black guy's cock had been really a strange experience for Cy.

Yes, but he really wanted to please his girlfriend.

The date had gone quite well.

Deanna Marie had explained to Bogus and Brumback that her girlfriend Sienna just couldn't remove her panties because she was a virgin.

Yes but Sienna certainly was willing to use her lips...

And it had been quite an evening!

Twenty years later, Cy's eyes teared up thinking of Deanna Marie's untimely death from leukemia...

Though it was probably best that he had not married her...

It would've been quite a strange relationship! NINE

"Where's Alfred?" Cy asked, as he gazed into Fanchon's lovely eyes.

He was so in love with her!

Full lips, strawberry blonde curls, and what a cleavage the girl had!

"I locked him in the attic." Fanchon said with a smile.

"We need to talk. I am so excited about your submissive leanings, Cyrus.

I know you're scared, but it's going to be an exciting journey for us!".

Cy was a little scared, it was true.

Cy had spent most of the car ride over thinking of his youth, observing his brother and Cleary's girlfriend.

Then his own tortuous relationship with Deanna Marie, Alfred's sister.

He'd left all that as an adult—

Cy had left the church, and had many normal sexual relationships with women...

But sometimes he wondered if that was really want he wanted... He was so glad to be seeing Fanchon tonight...

She occupied a lot of space in his head!

Fanchon kissed Cy deeply, and gently touched his crotch area.

"Kind of limp down there...

Is it something about me?"

Fanchon touched her boob and smiled at Cy.

"I hope you aren't going through some kind of male menopause thingie."

Cy blushed.

"No, no...I'm a little spent, maybe.

I jerked off right before I came here, and twice in the bathroom at work...

I have my own private bathroom, you know."

God, he hoped she wouldn't get mad at him for that!

Fanchon clucked her tongue, and looked straight at Cy.

"I have to lock Alf up to keep him from cumming all the time.

Am I going to have to do that to you, as well?"

She got up and walked to the liquor cabinet, making herself a Manhattan.

"No, no...please, Fanchon." Cy said, shaking.

"I-I just have kind of a masturbation habit, and I can try to cut down, if you want me to...

But I do it so much!"

He hoped she wouldn't put him in a chastity device. Those were horrible.

Fanchon came back with two Cosmopolitans, handing one to Cy.

"Cy, I can't have you as either a lover or a supervised slave if you're going to be letting your energy out in Kleenex, babe.

I'm not saying you can't masturbate, but you've gotta hold it in."

Fanchon was so beautiful, Cy thought.

Her big boobs, the long curly red hair, the full lips.

Cy couldn't lose her now, could he?

He'd really enjoyed fucking her during the last few months, and he was so excited about possibly becoming her slave...

Cy would do whatever she wanted!

Fanchon hopped onto Cy's lap and gave him a big, long, kiss.

She ground her buttocks against Cy's crotch, and finally his dick began responding.

They rolled around for a bit, and then went into the bedroom, and undressed.

Cy was about to plunge in her when Fanchon stopped him.

"Why don't you focus on giving me pleasure, since you've been pleasuring yourself all day."

Fanchon pointed her long purple nail to her vaginal area, and Cy buried his face in between her thighs.

For a full hour he licked, and sucked and bit, according to Fanchon's instruction, and she had several orgasms.

Now Cy was rock hard, and he pulled himself up and began rubbing the tip of his organ gently across Fanchon's pussy lips...

But she stopped him.

"Honey, it's just not about you tonight"

Fanchon gently moved past Cy and went to the night table.

"You can't really please a woman, can you? I think you need to have your tongue expanded."

To Cy's astonishment, Fanchon brought out a small tube of ointment.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, Cyrus."

He obeyed, and she rubbed the vile-tasting cream on his tongue.

And suddenly his tongue felt paralyzed.

It just hung out of his mouth!

"Excellent!" Fanchon said with a smile.

"Let your tongue hang there, dearest.

It's expanding and soon it will be able to please my little clitty like there's no tomorrow.

Now why don't you go home and call me.

And for God's sake, don't masturbate...

O r at least don't cum.

That's an order."

Cy wanted to verbally protest, but his tongue was still sticking out of his mouth!

He couldn't move it...and he was quite distressed that she wanted him to dress and go home...

Fanchon had always allowed him to spend the night.

But what could he do?

His tongue was just hanging there, as if he'd just had a root canal and had a mouthful of Novocain.

Cy went home, and around four in the morning, his mouth began to feel better.

Cy began getting horny, thinking of what a hottie Fanchon was.

Yes, and of her long legs, and her wet, nearly shaven pussy.

His dick began getting harder, and Cy began stroking it...

Faster and faster he stroked, but then he remembered Fanchon, and stopped.

Feeling insane, he called her...at four in the morning.

But she was up, and the answer was still no.

" Forget it, Cyrus." Fanchon said briskly.

"I know you want to jerk off...

But I want your dick to service me someday... and how can it ever enter my wet, tight pussy if it's always squirting?

Seriously, if you ever want to kiss my full boobs, and suck on my hard nipples again...

Yes, something I never let Alfred do, and if you ever want another blowjob from me...

You're going to have to man up, you know what I mean?"

As Cy listened to Fanchon, he continued to play with his penis, pulling back whenever it seemed that there was danger of his squirting.

After she hung up, he thought about her big breasts, hard nipples, and blowjobs...

And jerked his dick some more, but reluctantly took his hand away when it looked like he might be about to release.

The next day was a Saturday, and Cy called Fanchon.

He heard a lot of screaming and hollering over the phone.

"I'm sorry, Cy." Fanchon said.

"I'm training Alfred to suck his own cock, and he's not able to bend that far...

I have to punish him for not doing his sit-ups."

There was another horrible scream, and then—

"Autofellatio shouldn't be that hard, should it?" she said breathlessly.

"Call me next week, and remember not to cum."

Cy took a lot of cold showers over the next few days.

Tuesday morning, he got on the phone with Fanchon.

"Are you on your cell, baby?"

Her voice was husky.

"Take me into your office bathroom honey—

I know it's lunchtime."

Although Cy was Executive Sports Editor for the Buttermilk Falls Beacon, his private restroom was being re-finished.

And he had to use the staff washroom.

Crouching in one of the stalls, he began talking to Fanchon in a hushed voice, as other men were walking in and out of the lavatory.

"Are you sitting down, honey?

Are your pants down?"

Fanchon's voice was brimming with excitement.

"Touch your dick now...

But don't cum!

Rub the tip—the very end, what the doctors call your glans.

Rub it and think about my full, hot breasts."

"But you don't want me to cum, do you?"

Cy was mystified, but he was rubbing his cockhead earnestly.

What was on this girl's mind?

"You won't cum, if you do what I tell you to.

Don't touch any other part of your cock but the glans, that's right.

Now think about my tight pussy.

Think about the last time I let you fuck me, a few weeks ago...

And think about the last time you saw me, when I had you lick me out...

Wasn't that nice?"

"Yeah!" Cy whispered, biting his lip, and rubbing his little cock tip.

"Why are you whispering, honey?

Oh, you're in the public restroom.

Maybe you should let those men know that you're talking to your hot little girlfriend...

I might like to fuck some of them...

And make you suck their dicks...

Wouldn't that be fun?"

Cy coughed, and dropped his dick.

He almost dropped the cell phone into the toilet!

But he continued to listen, and took his dick in hand again.

Being very, VERY careful to only touch the glans.

"See, you're just a pathetic little cocksucker, Cy...

Just like Alf is. A real man wouldn't envy Alfred for being my slave. he'd just enjoy having me as his lover!

But you are a closet submissive, right...that's what you like, don't you, Cy...

Would you go out of the stall and ask the first young guy you see at the sink to whip your bare ass with his belt?

And then let him fuck you in the ass?

Would you do that for me, for your Mistress?"

Cy was amazed as he heard himself whisper into the cell phone, "If that's what you wanted, Mistress Fanchon, then of course I would."

But would he?

Was he insane?

What was that twisted bitch doing to him?

It was fuckin' hypnosis, wasn't it?

He already was horrified at the way Alf obediently sucked his dick, and licked the mud off the bottom of his shoes—

Alf who made more money and had more education than Cy did.

Big, strong, Alf, who had always kicked Cy's ass when they boxed or wrestled...

And Fanchon had turned Alfred into a she-bitch!

"Come to my house tonight, Cy, and we'll continue your training, honey." came Fanchon's voice again, and she shut off, and he was listening to a dial tone.

12