Observer

Story Info
She masturbates under the direction of a Dom.
804 words
3.75
48.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the chair with my palms pressed against the top of my thighs. I was wearing a skirt that hugged my full ass. If I were standing up the skirt would have come to my mid thigh. A black stretchy tank top covered my lace demi bra. I was not skinny girl; I came with curves, Full double D breasts and a round ass.

He was a mystery.

"You may move your hands now, but only touch your thighs." I slowly began to rub my thighs. Soft caresses and then with more pressure to indicated my desire for more.

"Move your hand up, and rub your belly."

Slowly my hand traveled up my hipbone to my belly, above my pussy and below my breasts.

"Use both hands."

My hands pulled away from the center to my sides then back again, each time increasing my arousal. I could feel my clit swell and my panties become moist, and even though I couldn't touch my nipples, I knew they were hard.

"Such beautiful breasts. Touch them, but do not touch the nipples."

My finger tips traced the sides and up around the swell of my breasts. I used my hands to cup my full breasts. Then they pulled up around the sides to squeeze them together, as my finger continued the path the come between them. I hoped he was as aroused as I was.

"Now you can touch your nipples."

I cupped my breast fully then, feeling my nipples push through the fabric, hard against my palm. I used my middle finger to circle my nipple, which made it harder, and my panties wetter. Then I used my thumb and gently flicked it.

"Take off your blouse."

Slowly I pulled off my tank top to reveal my large breasts bursting from my bra. I began skimming my fingers on the newly exposed skin. Tracing my fingers along the lace edging of the bra. I desperately wanted to slip my fingers in, but had to wait.

"Squeeze your nipple though the bra."

I began squeezing the nipple, enjoying the erotic sensation of the rough lace against my sensitive skin. Every squeeze to my nipples increased my awareness of the ache between my legs.

" Are you wet?"

I nodded.

"Let's see how wet. Slowly pull up your skirt and show me your panties."

I began to inch my skirt up slowly. It was torture. When the hem of my skirt was above the waist of my panties I stopped.

"Spread your legs. Let me see."

I spread my legs. I couldn't see it, but I could feel the dampness soaking my panties.

"Take off your panties for me."

I stood up and pulled off my panties, to reveal a neat triangle. My lips were shaved and swollen.

"Sit down and spread your legs."

I complied.

"Now spread those lips and let me see inside."

Slowly I took my fingers and slid them between my lips, spreading them apart to allow him full visual access.

"Nice. Slide your fingers up and down, but don't cum yet."

I did as I was told, wanting to give more pressure to my clitoris.

"Take off your bra."

I was now sitting on the chair completely naked except for my skirt twisted around my waist.

"Play with your nipples again."

My fingers reluctantly left my pussy and headed back up to my nipples. I began to flick the nipples with my fingers and rub them with my thumbs. I could feel my clit swelling, and I desperately wanted to pay some attention to it. He must of read my mind.

"You can touch your clit now, but keep one hand on a nipple."

My middle finger on my left hand eagerly slipped between the lips of my pussy and put pressure on my clit. It felt so good I was so close to cumming. "Easy now. You can't come yet. Ease off a bit."

Reluctantly I did as I was told. I continued to play with my nipples and gently stimulate my pussy. He watched me for a while. Knowing when I was close and keeping me from fully satisfying myself until he said,

"I want you to make your self come now. Imagine my cock inside of banging into you. I want to hear you scream my name as I take you from behind and fuck you."

As soon as I was given permission I increased my speed and pressure to my clit. And as he began to talk to me about the ways he was going to fuck me, my mind went crazy and began to cum.

"Don't stop, keep going, I want to hear you scream."

I rode the wave as he encouraged me to cum again and again. And I did scream his name.