Observer

Story Info
Ashley had just agreed to be tied up.
1.8k words
3.88
29.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sat cautiously excited in John's living room, sitting alone Ashley began to recall how he would, on occasion pin her down and assert his dominance during sex, which turned her on immensely and was the reason she agreed when John first proposed the idea minutes earlier. Ashley had just agreed to be tied up for the first time, although anxious she was eager to experience it. When she said yes John smiled "That's great," then leaned in, kissing her delicately and softly on the lips. "I'll be right back." John then left the living room and made his way upstairs.

Several minutes had passed when Ashley heard what appeared to be John returning downstairs. Ashley's mind raced with thoughts, beginning to imagine what may be in store for her, would he tie her up and take her right there or would he take his time, tease and torment her. John returned to the living room carrying a briefcase. Ashley's curiosity grew, she wanted to know the contents of the briefcase, it was all she could focus on as John sat back down beside her, placing the briefcase to his side out of view causing her to playfully smile as she shook her head.

John then turned his back to her, Ashley then heard a distinctive snap quickly followed up by another, it was of course obvious, as it was the unmistakable sound of a briefcase being opened. John then turned back around holding a length of black silk ribbon in his hands, instinctively Ashley raised her hands up in front of herself, pressing her wrists together. John was silent and focused as he began to tie her wrists. Ashley watched, also in silence, the feel of the silk ribbon on her skin was incredible, matched only by the sensation as it slowly began to tighten.

Moments later John finished tying her, Satisfied the black silk ribbon was securely locked tightly to her wrists. Ashley was more than aroused when she watched John turn back toward to the briefcase. Ashley quickly had a puzzled expression on her face when it appeared John was holding a pair of black panties and another length of the same black silk ribbon material.

Ashley never got to question the panties as she was soon swept up in the moment as John began to passionately kiss her, teasing kisses along her neck. Ashley started to bite her lip, each kiss she felt seemed to travel her entire body. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, savoring each kiss, then all of sudden the kisses abruptly stopped, Ashley opened her eyes, tilting her head back forward to notice John scrunching the panties in a ball, Ashley without needing instruction opened her mouth.

John then neatly placed the scrunched panties in her mouth, easing her forward he then attached the cleave gag. John then looked at Ashley now bound and gagged before him, "Feels good doesn't it?" John said as he continued to observe her. Ashley responded, nodding her head approvingly. "That feeling of helplessness, been at somebodies mercy, it's exciting isn't it?". Ashley nodded, once again responding approvingly. John then suddenly turned back toward the briefcase, Ashley then heard rattling and could only assume it was chains of some kind she then heard John close the briefcase, she was more curious as it now appeared to be the final item.

Turning around John revealed the last item from the briefcase. He was holding a black collar and leash, Ashley of course couldn't speak and could only sit there and watch as John began to attach the collar. Ashley felt the same rush of sexual excitement as before when having her wrists bound.

Having tightly attached the collar John then stood up and picked up the briefcase, then started to wrap some of the chain around his left hand shortening the length, Ashley felt herself already been pulled upward. John then tugged the chain leash, quickly and forcibly Ashley rose to her feet. John then made his way upstairs closely followed by Ashley, a now willing captive. She trembled with excitement.

Each step drew her closer to his bedroom, knowing it surely had to be their destination. John reached the landing and tugged and pulled the leash, Ashley of course obediently kept close to him. Reaching the bedroom door the anticipation was almost unbearable. Ashley's heart pounded as John finally opened the door.

It was then Ashley couldn't believe her eyes, on the bed was a naked woman, tied spread eagle with same black silk ribbon. The woman wasn't wearing a gag, but was blindfolded with the same material. Ashley temporarily froze, she looked at John wanting some explanation. "Isn't she beautiful?" John said pulling the leash, Ashley stumbled forward as John brought her to the foot of the bed, she was now stood over the naked woman.

John placed the briefcase down and then started to tie the leash to the foot board. Happy Ashley was secure John picked up the briefcase and walked around to the side of the bed, placing the briefcase on the floor, he then knelt down and began to open it.

Ashley was intrigued as she watched, waiting to see what item or maybe even items he was going to reveal now, and if it or they were for her or the naked woman bound before her. Ashley also deduced the naked woman must have some knowledge of this agreement or whatever this was as she remained silent almost as if she knew what was in store.

It was a thought that worried Ashley as it seemed to indicate her boyfriend and this woman were involved in some way or another. John then produced a small cane from the briefcase and placed it on the bed, beside the naked woman. He then placed some sort of small device on the bed, he then closed the briefcase and then slid it under the bed out of sight.

Ashley recognized the device, it was some sort of tens machine, she knew exactly how it would be used, but had worked out it wouldn't be used on her, it was evident this was just part of the evening, John had wanted her to watch.John stood back up, picking up the tens machine. He knew exactly where he was putting the pads of the tens machine and Ashley assumed the naked woman although blindfolded knew as well.

The naked woman remained silent as John then placed the pads at opposite sides of her vagina, he then ran his thumb over each pad, checking they were firmly in place. Ashley watched on as John held the tens machine is his left hand, quickly though she turned her attention to the naked woman, hearing a beep from the tens machine as it appeared John had turned it on.

Ashley watched her reaction, almost immediately, still silent she slowly began gyrating, pulling at her binds as if trying to escape, then she began to plea and beg for the tens machine to be turned off and removed. But it was clearly obvious to Ashley this woman was in no way in pain.

It wasn't long before Ashley was hypnotized by her, she could only imagine what it must feel like, to feel the continuous rhythmic pulse of pleasure. She wanted to be in the naked woman's position, this is what John wanted, he wanted her to be jealous, to crave it. Ashley at that moment was passed caring about whom this woman was or the history between them.

John placed the tens machine back on the bed, the naked woman's orgasmic tones and false cries to be released indicated it was still on and still very much pleasuring her immensely.

John then picked up the small cane and made his way back to Ashley, moving close behind her, he pressed himself up against her, bringing the cane to her throat. Ashley's eyes moved from left to right, she couldn't see John, only feeling the cane and his body press against her. "I bet right now you want to be her? You want to be laid there". Ashley agreed, replying to John's question by nodding her head.

He then moved from behind her, making his way back toward the naked woman, running the cane down the leash, the sound as the cane ran down the chain leash made Ashley shiver, her bound wrists slowly crept downwards, she wanted to masturbate, wanting to pleasure herself badly, although it was hard she resisted hoping it would soon be her receiving such unadulterated attention.

Her focus returned to John and the naked woman. She watched John move back toward her running the end of the cane along her body, watching as the cane slid up and along her hips and stomach. The woman reacted as the cane reached her ribs, "Please, no. Please!" She pleaded for mercy, struggling amid the pleasure still coursing and throbbing through her vagina.

John continued to explore further up her body with the cane. Teasingly running the cane around her left breast, caressing around her areola, pressing and rubbing the cane firmly along her hard, erect nipple. The naked woman now started to moan, it was clear to Ashley she was close to climaxing.

John then raised the cane, Ashley was transfixed it was so quick, a loud crack then filled the bedroom, John continued, canning her breasts several more times.

The naked woman cried as each strike struck the exposed breasts, screams of pain intertwined with pleasure as red marks appeared instantaneously across her breasts.

The naked woman received another vicious hit across her breasts. Ashley noticed the woman's toes curl and tense, quickly followed by a loud orgasmic scream, followed up by another. This turned Ashley on massively, the loud panting moans and the sight of her perspiring body were incredible.

The naked woman's orgasm didn't seem to stop, Ashley screamed into her gag, she didn't want to observe anymore, she wanted to experience it. John looked over at Ashley, hearing her muffled attempts to get his attention, he knew exactly what she wanted. He placed the cane on the bed, turning off the tens machine in the process.

He then walked toward Ashley, her eyes widened, was it to be my turn now she thought, craving the same things to be done to her. John smiled as he continued walking right passed her, she was stunned. Ashley turned best she could pulling against the leash, suddenly the bedroom light went off followed by the sound of a door shutting.

Ashley couldn't believe it, she tried to scream and shout, but the gag masked the volume, after several attempts she gave up, it was clear John wasn't going to respond any time soon. Ashley stood in darkness hearing only the satisfied panting of an exhausted woman and could only wonder when she might get to experience them.

THE END