Obsession

Story Info
This pervert just couldn't help himself.
2.7k words
4.29
44.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

I think I know where it started. I was at a ball game, barely 18 and fresh out of high school so still a big supporter of the home team.

Besides, I had played on the home team.

There was this little snow cone hut off to the side, it was hot so I went over there. They had a banana flavored type I liked, so I ordered one.

I knew the young woman serving them, just in passing. An upper classman, one year ahead of me, she was always a little aloof. I liked her looks, though, slender and cute in a funny sort of way.

My attempts to chat with her were always met with her turning away, uninterested.

When she leaned over the counter to reach down and get a scoop of the ice, her blouse fell forward so far I was treated to a clear shot of two perfect button tip nipples.

She held the pose for longer than she needed to, too, looking up at me to see if I was looking.

I was.

That surprised me, excited me, I must have bought a half dozen of those things.

I had always had a roving eye but that peek was the best of anything I had ever seen at the time, I got so excited I all but creamed my pants.

The next incident that stuck in my mind was at my job at the gas station. There was no end to women coming in for fuel, I got to see lots of bits and pieces of bras, even the tops of breasts of all sizes and shapes.

Then one day an older couple came in. At first everything was normal, I was going around doing my duties when I noticed a younger woman in the back seat. She looked to be around 20 or so, my age at the time.

As soon as she caught my eye she leaned back, then I realized I was suddenly looking at a thin pair of white panties, pubic hairs sticking out both sides.

I almost dropped my squeegee, then as I was staring in the side window at her she reached down and tugged the crotch of her panties aside a little, giving me a peek at some pink flesh.

I got Jerry, the other attendant to watch the islands as I went into the john and whacked off, damn that was hot!

By the time I was 24, I had a dab of cash from an Uncle I had met maybe 3 times in my life. Why he left me a few thousand I don't know but he did.

I used it to buy out a service station down the street that had been poorly run. I figured I could turn it around and I did. It actually didn't take long and I was making some money.

I still worked those islands myself, though. Always looking for the special customer. I even spotted a few, too. One young woman came in wearing a bikini top too loose, I got to see her titties. Once she knew I had noticed, she moved her shoulders forward, letting me look.

I watched for her car for weeks after that but never saw her again.

There was a woman that drove a funny looking van with huge windows, they came way down low over the front. I must have seen her panties so many times I was starting to recognize which ones by the day of the week!

Then there was the gal that always got out and came into the office to pay. Without fail it was late afternoon, the sun shining in the window behind her made her dress seem to vanish.

She knew it, too.

I would see her coming and take my place in the chair as my attendant collected, enjoying the view. She would smile, then turn to face me to chat for a moment. I could see no sign of any underwear, I could almost count her pubic hairs.

But that wasn't enough. I cut a hole in the women's bathroom wall, up high under the tissue holder. To see it, anyone would have to almost get down on the floor. I worried that one of them might do just that, since I scrubbed the women's room every day until it gleamed. I even put fresh flowers in there every other day, and those tiny little soap and shampoo bottles. I bought cases of that stuff, pennies per bottle.

I got lots of compliments on that, women liked it all squeaky clean and feminine.

Nice bright lights, too....:).

Heck, I wanted women to use my restroom. Yea, I know.

Pervert.

{Hell, you are reading this!}

I put a little swinging cover over the little hole, from inside the bathroom it was all but invisible when closed. From my poorly lit stockroom it actually was invisible. I went in there and checked, to discover it someone would need to lean way over. All I could see from the stockroom was from the waist down.

That was the part I liked, anyway.

But I would go back there, shut the door and turn off the light and then move the cover and see right in as women did their thing.

Most of the time they would stand up to pee, I would watch as they reached for some tissue, their fingers inches from my eyes. Then they would dab away with some tissue and tug up their undies.

That was my signal to beat them back out there to my fuel islands, I would be finishing up the tank when they came out.

Innocent. Professional.

They had no idea that I just saw their naked pussy!

I became a master at timing that.

What with dealing with the 16 hour days running my business, I had no real time for a girl friend of my own, so I got my jollies this way.

Then SHE came in. A slender red haired beauty, she asked for a fill and then asked if the restrooms were open. I mentioned the key was in the office, started the tank on slow. By the time she had the door shut I was in the stockroom.

She came in and fiddled around in front of the mirror for a bit, then hiked up her skirt and sat right down. There were no panties. Next she stood up, held the skirt up with one hand and turned to face the hole I was looking through.

Her pussy was inches from my face, she stood there for a moment. Way longer than normal. Then she lifted her right leg and placed her foot on the toilet, reached out for some tissue. She carefully dabbed at the droplet of moisture, then still standing there like that she reached down and slid her fingers up her slit, spreading it open.

I heard the pumps stop, headed back out as fast as I could go, forgetting to time it, forgetting the sliding flap. The light from the bays flooded the stockroom for a second.

OOPS!

I knew from experience that the lights would shine right through the hole.

I was finishing up as she walked out, hung up the key and climbed into her car. I handed her the receipt, she looked right at me and grinned.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked me.

Flustered, I mumbled something in reply as she started the car and left. She actually waved.

It hit me that I was pretty much busted, I expected a cop to show up any minute.

I went back and drilled some holes and mounted some screws to seal the hole, figuring I had better cover my tracks.

It was about a week later the same pretty woman came in. It was the same ritual, she asked for the key as I filled the tank. I didn't go back there, afraid to. Besides, it would take too long and make too much noise to pull the screws out now. She came out in just a few minutes, signed the receipt. Then she smiled at me.

"I won't tell anyone, have your fun!" Then laughing, she drove off.

Now I was curious. It was obvious to me that I was busted, and it was also obvious she didn't seem to mind.

I grabbed my electric screwdriver, pulled the screws and reset the little flap.

Back to normal, one after another. I saw an average of a dozen hairy beavers every day, mostly just shots of pubic hairs but every once in awhile I got a nice peek at protruding flesh. Very rarely the thing was bare, I liked those.

Then the woman showed up again.

"Just fuel today." She smiled, getting out. I saw a flash of bare legs almost all the way up, no sign of panties again.

"Did you get the bathroom fixed?" She asked.

"Uhh...yes." I told her, blushing furiously.

"Good. Take your time, I will be...quite awhile." Then she giggled and headed for my office to get the key.

I thought about staying out of there, I knew that she knew, but that sounded like...an invitation?

I set the hose in the tank but didn't start it, went back to the stockroom. I shut the door and flipped the little cover over, she was standing there facing me already. She had the top of her skirt pulled up and tucked into her waistband.

Then she reached down with both hands and spread herself, letting her fingers slide up over her slit. It was peeking out from the sparse reddish pubic hair, looking shiny and wet. Her fingertips circled her tiny little button, it was pink and damp looking.

Then her fingers began to work, pressing deep inside and drawing out. I watched as she built to an orgasm, I could even hear her moans.

I couldn't help myself, I reached down and opened my zipper, pulled out my erection and began to stroke it furiously. It was only seconds, I blasted off all over the wall and floor with a groan.

Then she was done, she wiped herself with a tissue, I beat feet back to the islands, thinking I needed to remember to clean up the mess in the stockroom before my night attendant came on.

I started the pump, set it on high. She came out and went into the office, hung up the key. Then she climbed into the car, being careless enough to give me a flash of her red haired pubes.

"How was that?" she smiled, as she signed the ticket.

"Spectacular!" I answered, emboldened now.

All she did was grin, then start the car and leave.

This went on for weeks, every time she came in she would go back and put on a show, but then come back out looking like a pretty but prim and proper lady.

I was getting more and more curious now. It was exciting as it is possible to be, but she had made no real move for more and I didn't have nerve enough to press the issue.

I even got so I ignored some of the others that came in, I was waiting for...her?

Then one day she came in, there was a guy sitting in the passenger seat.

I greeted her, feeling disappointed.

"This is my husband, Jim." She smiled.

"I told him what nice service you have here."

I nodded at the guy, noticing the screwy look he had on his face. I was thinking maybe he would get out and remove some of my teeth, the guy did look a little physical.

I started the pump, reached for my squeegee, expecting her to get out like always.

She just sat there with that silly smile, her lips slightly pursed.

I reached across the window, glancing down I realized her dress was tucked up pretty high. Bare legs all the way up to a tuft of familiar red hair.

She reached down and undid her seat harness, managing to tug her hemline even higher. I was taking my sweet time with the window. Then she let her knee fall over to the right, it seemed almost careless.

She was naked under the dress, her lips gapped open slightly as she simply sat there, holding the pose.

Letting me look!

I glanced at the guy, he was alternating between looking down at her crotch and back up at me, his face red.

I understood now, he liked it when she did that, she seemed to like it too.

I sure as hell didn't mind.

Then he leaned over and said something to her, she smiled and reached up towards her blouse. I watched as she undid first one button, then another. I realized he wanted her to show off her titties, too.

I walked around and washed the rear window, giving her time. Just then the pump clicked off. I pulled the hose and waited as the receipt printed, then walked up to her window.

Sure enough, she sat there with her blouse gapped open, her right breast fully visible. Her nipple was snugged up tight, the dark circle had tiny bumps on it. I handed her the receipt.

Her legs were still open, too.

"Thanks and come again." I gave my automatic line.

"Probably when I get home." She said with a giggle. Then they drove off.

I managed to wait on the heavy set lady that was next in line, she seemed impatient. Then for the rest of the day I worked in a daze, all I could think about was the red haired woman.

In fact, all I had to do was think about her and I would get a monstrous erection. I wanted her, I wanted to bury my face in that pretty red haired covered pussy so much that in my fantasy world I would think of doing that every time I relieved myself.

I even quit using the peekhole in the stockroom, interested only in her. But two weeks went by, no sign of her.

Then one evening I was sitting doing my books, Mario, my night attendant came into my office.

"Hey, boss. Someone cut a hole in the wall into the women's room. Anybody can see right in there."

"What?" I managed to sound indignant. I got up to go pretend to check. Then I told Mario to go get some screws and fasten the plate down.

That was the end of that, I knew. The fact is, I didn't care.

Then the next morning, I looked up to see the familiar Camry pulling on the lot. I hurried out to greet her. She was wearing a white blouse and slacks, the top was buttoned loosely but there would be no pussy show today, I thought.

She went and got the key, that same silly smile on her face. It was just a few minutes before she came back out.

"No more fun?" She looked me right in the eyes.

What the hell, I knew she knew.

"My night man found out, I had him fix that."

"Too bad. I really liked doing that for you."

I mustered up my courage.

"I liked it too. You are so beautiful." I told her.

I handed her the receipt, she got into her car, hooked up her seat belt. Then she seemed to hesitate. She reached into her purse, pulled out a scrap of paper, scribbled something.

"Come on by if you like tonight." She smiled, handing me the scrap of paper.

"I will fix a nice dinner."

"Thanks, I would like that."

"Jim will be there." She said.

"Jim?"

"Yes. My husband. No problem, he likes to....watch." She let her fingers trace down the bare skin at the gap in her blouse.

I think I understood, as I watched her drive off. I guessed her hubby Jim was a pervert.

Oh well.

Just like me. I looked down at the address on the scrap of paper, the time with a little circle around it, signed with a happy face.

I was thinking dinner was going to be fun.

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers