Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no choice but to open my mouth to try and breath, and in doing so got a mouth full of his cum, as it oozed and slid from her twat. She ground her pussy in to my mouth and face, covering me in his jizz. I have to confess it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

"Its only fair you get a mouth full of cum just like I did" she said.

I couldn't argue.

She spun around and dropped down to bar guys flaccid prick and took it in her mouth, gradually resurrecting it back to life. She played his cock like an expert flautist.

When she was satisfied he was good and hard, she made him lie on the bed then straddled him. I will never forget the next moment for the rest of my life, the first time I actually saw another mans cock enter my wife, as she lowered herself cowgirl style on to his tree trunk of a cock.

My own average morsel jumped to attention, as I watched her gyrate and bounce on him, obvious ecstasy on her face, and filth pouring from her mouth about what she wanted him to do to her.

She leaned forwards, lowering herself on to him, to kiss him as his rod continued to pump her in to full submission. As she did, her anus was on show, and I remember him inserting a thumb in there and the twitchy response it elicited.

In a flash I was behind her, and holding her down on to him, I placed my cock at the tight star shaped hole that had never received a cock before.

I spat on my hands and lubed my dick in the saliva, before pushing open her little button with my bell-end.

She tried to slap her arms at me to fend me off, but didn't tell me to stop, so I didn't. She winced as I slid further in to her, taking it slowly, inch by inch (only 6 anyhow) until I was buried in her arse, completing the hat-trick of things my wife said she would not entertain.

It took some practice but eventually we found a pattern, a rhythm, between me and the bar guy, and we timed our strokes to compliment each other. I had never imagined it would turn out so fantastic.

Despite all the years of her being adamant she would not fuck another guy, and all the years of mundane straight sex (occasionally), here she was finally giving in and dispensing with conventionalism, ideals and prudishness and replacing it with freedom. A promiscuous frivolity and abandonment of morals.

We both deposited more seed in her, him in her cunt, me in her arse, and continued in an orgy of debauched sexual activity for many hours that night, and the following day, and following night - after patches of snatched sleep, showers and refreshment.

My wife craves new dick constantly now. She has fucked many bulls, black, white and asian. And I have loved every minute of it. It is still an obsession. Seems there is no cure, but the medicine (or therapy if you like) is just fucking awesome.

12