Obsession and Manipulation Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple's manipulations proceed down a dangerous path.
16.8k words
72.5k
113
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,494 Followers

"The weather should be good," I said to my wife, as we drove west in the Tahoe.

"Yes, and this time of year the light should be soft, which will help," Jordan added enthusiastically.

It was a Friday afternoon, and we were driving towards my family's ranch, which was forty-five minutes from the small town where we lived. There, while I worked on some needed repairs, she planned on indulging in her new hobby of sketching with charcoals. Specifically, there was a windmill on a small hill with a nearby concrete stock tank that she wanted to draw with the pure blue, fall sky as a back drop.

Ten minutes later, we turned onto the caliche road, and six miles after that we arrived at the ranch gate. It was only a half-mile further to what we called the HQ, which consisted of a pole barn, a set of pens, and a small 2-bedroom cinder block house. In addition, there was an old camper trailer set-up behind the barn that was used by our ranch hand, Raul.

Raul was from a small village near Sabinas, in Mexico, and had been working for our family for almost fifteen years. He would typically work for three months, then leave for home to see his family for a couple weeks before returning. The details of getting back and forth were left to him, although he never seemed to encounter any difficulties.

Jordan and I arrived at the small house, pulled our bags from the back and went inside. For the next thirty minutes, we aired out the place and did some light clean-up which was always required when someone first arrived. Later, Jordan whipped up a simple dinner and after eating we parked in front of the satellite TV and sipped wine until we went to bed. The next morning, I was out the door a little before eight planning to connect with Raul and repair some water gaps. I found him in the barn where he was putting some things in the back of his well-worn pickup.

"Did you get some good rest?" he asked in Spanish, using a tone that I knew was intended as a teasing comment on the lateness of my arrival.

"Wonderful sleep," I answered, refusing to take the bait.

I had spent a lot of time with Raul over the years and we had an easy going way with each other. Since coming to the ranch, he had learned enough English and I enough Spanish that our conversations seemed to randomly move between the two languages. He was in his mid-thirties, ten years or so older than my twenty-six, and just at that point where there was enough difference in age that we both knew we would never be very close.

With just a few more words, we were off, and spent the next few hours in the back of the ranch repairing low spots in the barbed wire fence that had been damaged by the run-off from recent rains. We were both experienced and had the right tools, and we made such good progress that we finished early and returned to work on the pens for an hour before I needed to leave to help Jordan.

"I need to go," I announced, well past noon.

Raul merely nodded and continued with what he was doing. I walked to the house and found Jordan had made me a sandwich which I quickly wolfed down, then went to the bathroom to clean-up. Shortly after, we were headed towards the spot she had selected, and upon arriving, I helped her set-up in the shade of some oak trees. She had a good view of the windmill and now needed only to wait for the right light. So, with her concurrence, I left with the understanding I would return a little before sundown.

When I got back to the HQ, I was feeling a bit guilty for leaving Raul, but after checking and finding he had called it a day, I went to the TV and started watching some football. Fortunately, the game I was interested in ended fifteen minutes before I needed to go to collect Jordan, and when I arrived I found that she was already in the process of packing up.

"How was it?" I asked, truly interested.

My wife's art hobby had seemed to come out of the nowhere. As a history teacher at the local junior high, she had no background in drawing, but over the past year I had seen her skills improve markedly. It was clear she had some natural talent, and while she would never be a famous artist, her work was certainly presentable.

"The light was fabulous for about forty minutes and I feel pretty good about what I got on paper. Can we stay late tomorrow so I can try for more?" she replied, showing her enthusiasm.

"Of course," I responded quickly.

Jordan's face instantly beamed a smile, and I helped her collect her things and move them to the SUV. Just as I closed the back hatch, I felt her arm circle my waist, and when I looked at her the sparkle in her eyes let me know that she was feeling mischievous. I pulled her body hard against mine and immediately found her lips.

"Mmmm..." she moaned through our connection, which made me hold her even more tightly.

"You are so beautiful," I stated seconds later when we finally separated.

Jordan was indeed a very attractive woman. A slender 5'7" tall with shoulder length light-brown hair, juicy lips and dark brown eyes, she was an enticing vision to me, as I suspect she was to her young male students as well. Although her breasts were only pert B-cups, on her frame, with her long legs and tight rear, they looked very good, and with the way she carried herself, she came across as quite sexy.

Rather than respond, she started to kiss me once again, and I knew she was in the mood to play. It wasn't unheard of for her to act this way outside the safety of our bedroom, but it was rare, and a sudden surge went through me as I contemplated where we might be heading. Seconds later, when she took my hand and put it on her breast, I knew it was going to be fun.

"You're on fire," I gasped.

"Mmmm...maybe," she replied in a sensual voice, which was all I needed to hear.

I pushed her against the SUV and started kissing her again while one hand took hold of her firm rear and the other returned to her breasts. I knew we were going to make love, but with the car already packed, there were few options, so I started shuffling her towards the front passenger door. Along the way, while we exchanged multiple kisses, I managed to undo several buttons on her blouse and release the buckle on the belt that held up her walking shorts. Not a whimper of protest came from her, and in fact, her breathing became noticeably more labored.

"What are you planning?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"To enjoy you," I fired back, as my hand grabbed the door handle.

Seconds later, I had her backed against the leather seat and quickly finished removing her top followed by her bra. My mouth went to her tiny nipples that were flushed and erect, and I sucked hard enough that Jordan gasped while looping her arm around my neck. Back and forth I went between her two mounds until her sounds and squirming became pronounced. Then, leaving a trail of saliva behind, I stepped back and began to fumble with the catch on her shorts. Quickly, the khaki garment lay in a puddle at her feet, and without hesitation I pushed her lacy red thong to her knees. While I started to work on my clothes, Jordan pulled the garment from her legs, and when we looked at each other, I saw of look of excitement, almost desperation, in her eyes.

As soon as I was naked, we tried to find a position for me to enter her as we were both done with any foreplay. However, we couldn't find one that was comfortable, and after several failed attempts, I turned her until she was lying across the seat with her lovely ass presented to me. The ease with which I was able to guide her, which occurred without protest, was another signal to me about the state of her arousal.

"Uhhhhh..." she moaned loudly when my dick found her slick opening and began to burrow inside.

"Damn Jordan," I groaned, as her warmth enveloped my shaft.

"Steve...oh...Steve...ugghhh..." she spoke as if she was about to say something, but her words devolved into a series of whines and whimpers.

I started to move faster which brought from her a high-pitched squeal of pleasure, and after that we both groaned and grunted our way through our coupling. Instinctively, I knew before I ever entered my wife that I wouldn't last long. Her playfulness and the outdoor setting were just to erotic and unique. Fortunately, I lasted long enough that it was a respectable performance, but when I felt the telltale tingling in my balls, I knew it was about over. Rather than fight it, I decided to just let it happen.

"Honey, I can't hold it...going to cum..." I warned Jordan.

"Okay...uhhhh...okay..." she replied in a low moaning voice.

At the last possible instant, I used my remaining willpower and strength to pull my dick from her pussy. The first blast of semen flew across the SUV and landed on the center console while the second and third covered Jordan's body from her hair to her waist. After that, there were several small blobs that oozed from my opening and dripped into the crack of her ass.

My climax had been so intense that it left me wobbly, and I was forced to put one hand on the door frame for balance. After gaining some control, I looked down at my wife and I could see her ass making slow undulations as if it was seeking a renewed connection. Clearly, I had left her hanging, which felt selfish, so after several deep breaths, I used my hand to remove any remaining semen and pushed back inside.

"Oh...oh..." she moaned, and once again allowed me to take control.

My dick, which had begun to deflate, quickly regained its stiffness, helped by Jordan's reactions as well as the now sodden feel of her pussy. I knew there was some risk that I was pushing some of my cum inside her, but at that moment it just didn't seem important.

"You feel so good," I whispered to her.

"So do you," she answered.

With my balls drained, I now had much more stamina, so I concentrated on giving my wife a nice steady rhythm that I knew from experience was the key to her orgasm. I had been plunging into her for several minutes when suddenly, I had a feeling, a strange sensation, that we were being watched. My head went on a pivot as I scanned around us, although I spotted nothing, so I put it down to simple paranoia. However, it was only seconds later that the feeling returned, and this time when I looked up, I thought that I saw a reflective glint over my left shoulder.

Was someone really watching? It seemed so bizarre that I tried to convince myself that it was my mind playing tricks, but the feeling was strong. Were we at risk? We were in an incredibly vulnerable position if someone attacked, and we were near the border which had grown much more dangerous in the past few years, although we had never had any trouble.

Jordan's whimpers made my decision regarding what to do. She was very close to an orgasm, so I continued, and was soon rewarded with her panting cries and body spasms as she let go. I knew that, just like mine, it had been a powerful climax, and I was hopeful it would be a positive reference point for future spontaneous adventures. The instant we separated, the hair on the back of my neck went up, and the strange feeling of being watch, real or not, returned.

"Why don't you get dressed inside?" I said to Jordan while quickly gathering her clothes.

"Tired of being outside?" she giggled, unaware of my concern.

"Well, until tomorrow when we come back," I answered playfully, while continuing to prod her into the vehicle.

Soon, I had gathered my things and was pulling on my shirt inside the SUV which provided a feeling of safety. I was happy to see the grin hadn't left my wife's face, and we kissed several times before I started the engine and began the short drive back.

"You better bring condoms next time," Jordan said after we had gone about a quarter mile, and pointed towards the splatter between us.

"Honey, I had no idea that painting windmills got you so hot," I teased, while wiping the substance away with a Kleenex.

"There's lots of things you don't know," she replied with a smirk and a laugh.

Jordan wasn't currently taking birth control as she had decided to give her body "a rest". So far, it seemed to have been a good decision as she had lost several pounds of unwanted weight and her libido had increased dramatically. Of course, the good decision would only prove correct if we avoided an unplanned child, and I knew we had flown close to the sun today, maybe too close. We arrived at the small house as the sun was setting, and after a quick shower, Jordan made dinner. After that, we sank into the couch with a glass of wine and watched TV.

"Did you enjoy your afternoon?" she suddenly spoke, while moving closer to me.

"I sure did. I love when you get excited like that...and playful," I replied instantly, then kissed her on the cheek.

"I think you got excited too!" she said, which was certainly true, but her expression left me thinking there was more on her mind.

"What do you mean?' I followed.

"You were acting kind of dominant, and the way you were...doing it...holding me at the end..." she tried to reply, but got embarrassed.

"I'm sorry," I told her, thinking I was being gently scolded.

"It's okay. Just different..." she answered, once again leaving the thought incomplete.

"Honey, tell me what you mean?" I implored her, now concerned.

She looked at me without speaking for several seconds then said, "Well, at the end you had my hips in your hands and you know...were really doing it hard..."

"I guess I got too excited. Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No..." she said, as her impish smile spread across her face.

I realized that what she was trying to do was convey, that even though it was a different type of love making for us, she had enjoyed it. I got a kick out of seeing her deal with her shyness, but something else hit me as well, the fact that I hadn't been aware of the forcefulness of my actions.

Later, in bed after Jordan had drifted to sleep, I lay awake contemplating the day. It was great fun, and something I hoped we would get a chance to do again. I even thought that perhaps it indicated a new level of sexual engagement from my wife. She had never been a woman that I would say was interested in exploring the boundaries of sex. Sticking to the standard was fine with her, and like most couples, our passions had cooled some in our three years of marriage. I hoped the day would prove to be more than a rare treat, although I knew that I loved her so much that just the occasional fling would be fine too.

While thinking through these things, my mind returned to the sensations I had about someone watching us. The idea had so rapidly departed once we were in the SUV that I had almost forgotten about it, and like before, at first I rationalized it as mere paranoia. But, as I stared at the ceiling and allowed myself to return to the moment, I was reminded of the intensity of the feeling. Had someone indeed been there? Had they seen my wife naked and bent over the seat? Had they seen us in the act? And, if there was indeed someone out there, who? There was no question that the occasional individual from Mexico crossed the ranch on their way north. Had someone happened upon us? The only other answer would be a trespasser, which would be extremely unlikely, or Raul...

As I thought about that possibility, I realized my dick had become hard, almost painfully so. It was a surprising reaction, shocking really, as I would never in my wildest dreams anticipated such a response. It just wasn't something I ever considered, at least not until today, but my erection provided evidence that something was going on in my head. Several times, I tried to dismiss the notion, thinking, or hoping, it was just a result of the encounter with Jordan. However, my thoughts kept returning, refusing to let the subject go, and the final shock arrived when I considered whether my forceful actions with my wife had been influenced by the idea of someone watching.

I was drinking coffee the next morning while Jordan remained in bed, and through the window I spotted Raul loading his pickup. Sunday meant little to him since he was away from his family, so he often would do work, although generally it was light. Once more, my thoughts returned to the windmill, and for some reason I tried to remember how much time Jordan had spent with him. They certainly knew each other. I recall her being introduced way back when we were dating, and over the ensuing years they had occasionally exchanged words. However, I couldn't remember a time where they had been in close proximity for an extended period.

Having promised Jordan we would stay so she could have another chance to sketch, we piddled around the house waiting for the late afternoon to arrive. Just past noon, I saw Raul return and I went out to speak with him as he drove into the barn.

"What are you working on?" I asked.

"More fence. On the south side," he replied.

I had purposefully watched him, hoping to see something in his demeanor that would give him away if he had indulged in any voyeuristic activities, but he gave no indication of awareness nor showed any nervousness.

"Jordan wants to sketch again, so we're going to stay until sundown. I'm going to drop her off in a couple hours," I explained.

Instantly, I realized that I had just provided him with perfect information about my wife's unaccompanied location. In fact, not only would she be alone, but she would be in a very remote spot.

"Is she good?" he asked, and for some reason it took me a few seconds to realize he was referring to her art.

"Yes, and improving fast," I replied.

Like before, mid-afternoon found me transporting my wife and her equipment to the selected location. After unloading, I was rejected when I made a half-hearted sexual advance, and then was quickly shooed away. On the drive back, once again my mind reeled with thoughts on the situation and my own motivations, and I decided I was going to keep an eye on Raul. I had only been back about twenty minutes when I heard his truck starting, and I got outside just in time to wave him down.

"Where are you heading?" I asked, thinking he would take it as an overture for assistance.

"I'm going to work on some fence near the creek," he answered in Spanish.

I didn't respond, but took note of his vague answer and the fact that he had spoken in his native tongue. I stood to one side and watched the dust rise as he drove slowly away then returned to the house. The minutes ticked by as I debated whether there was merit to my gut feeling or if it was all an illusion, a mere fantasy concocted in my mind from random, disparate occurrences. Every time I would land on a resolution, it would quickly dissolve, like fine sand beneath my feet, and I would find myself considering, then embracing a counter view. In the end, my actions were driven by the simple fact that I had too much nervous energy to sit still. That's how I found myself in the ranch UTV following the fresh tracks of Raul's truck.

I had departed the HQ about thirty minutes after he left, and through three road intersections I followed the tracks as they made their way in the direction where he had stated he was going. On the dusty road, they were easy to follow, and as I proceeded I started to feel silly about my concerns. However, when I arrived at the spot I thought he was referring to, his tracks continued with no sign of a stop. When another five minutes had elapsed, and I was still on his trail, my suspicions flooded back and I knew that up ahead a branch in the road would provide a strong indication of his intent.

Minutes later, I reached the intersection, and when I saw that he had taken the left fork, I knew something was up. This road moved in a large arc through a low spot, across a dry creek, then rose and circled the hill where my wife was drawing. It would pass her from behind, approximately 300 yards from where she was sitting, which made me consider whether she would be able to hear the vehicle as it approached. On the parched, dusty road, I realized that only the engine would be making any appreciable noise, and if Raul proceeded slowly, he would likely be able to arrive undetected.

j267
j267
4,494 Followers