Obsession: Becky's Black Temptation

Story Info
His wife turns his plans for a threesome around blackwards.
4.2k words
4.18
180.4k
86
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dreams turn to nightmares"

Husband's View

The next day at work was as tired and distracted as the days before. My boss noticed a drop in my performance too and asked me to stay late to finish my work. My mind was racing though from last night. I heard the sounds of porn music and I heard the bed creaking and some squeals and moans, but past that I couldn't hear anything specific. I had tried listening at the door toward the end of their night together and heard Becky and my wife cumming, then saying something about G-spots, vibrators, but I ended up jacking off to nothing but the recollection of their intimate sounds.

I called my wife around 1pm to tell her I'd be late and she answered out of breath. I could hear a porn playing in the background but couldn't tell which one.

"Oh, hey honey. What do you need? Mmmmm. Just like that, good girl."

It wasn't clear what they were doing specifically, but they were clearly having more fun than I was. My dick got hard immediately and I tucked my chair tighter under my desk so nobody would be able to tell. My cubicle was on the end of a row and my neighbors were at lunch already, but I had to keep my voice down.

"What are you two doing?"

"Oh, we're watching a threesome video again." I heard Becky moaning in the background.

"That's great. Do you think she'll do it?"

'I don't know, hold on. Hey Becky, my husband wants to know if you are going to do a threesome now."

I heard them giggling then Becky saying something unintelligible. "What did she say?"

"She said maybe." Then more laughter from the two of them. After a few seconds I heard Becky saying, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" and the sound of an ass getting slapped.

"Ooh yeah. Hey honey, it's getting too hard to hold the phone and keep this up."

"Keep what up?" I interrupted her.

"It's just killing you not knowing, isn't it?" my wife asked, her breathing still heavy.

"Yes! Tell me!" I begged her.

"Let's just say I'm prepping her for a steamy hot threesome without her boyfriend."

Becky screamed, "Faster! Faster! More!" It was so hot listening to her being so vocal now, listening to her doing something- what the hell were they doing?

Melissa was moving the phone around and I heard a lot of crackling. A few seconds later she got the mike close to her mouth again, "I'm gonna go. Maybe if you are up late enough you can hear us doing some more things."

"Wait! Ask her if I can watch! Ask her if I can watch tonight-" CLICK

It was torturous. I had a raging hard-on and no way to relieve it. I was at my desk, unable to do get up, unable to think of anything else.

I got home to find the two of them gone and the master bedroom locked. A note was taped to the door:

NO PEAKING! was all it read. Two pairs of lipstick marks were on the note although I couldn't tell you which one was my wife's and which one was Becky's. Locked? I knew there was a key to the door from when we bought it but we never used it. Not once. I had no idea where it was and I was certain there was no duplicate key. What were they hiding from me? I tried using a credit card to shimmy into the lock only to have it snap. DAMN!

Then I got the idea to take the door off the hinges. As I pulled the door away from the frame I heard the bolt snapping the wood on the other side. I stopped and examined the situation. There wasn't a lot of room to work with because of the layout of the house. Every time I tried to pull the door off it met resistance on the bolted side and I was afraid I was going to end up busting the frame.

After an hour of trying to get into my own damn bedroom I gave up and had some dinner. Afterwards I put the baseball game on and tried to enjoy it. Of course my team lost. I picked up my wife's laptop and snooped around, checking the internet history and the dates on the files for the last time they were viewed. I found the history had been cleared. The movies hadn't been watched however which was a relief to me. The last thing I needed was Becky watching my wife's interracial movies.

Then my sister-in-law called and asked how things were going. It was a very awkward conversation as she mentioned that Melissa had been so quiet lately. I lied and said that she was tired from work, sick, pulling extra hours. Every plausible excuse I could think of I threw out there.

The clock ticked by and I waited and waited for them to come home. Normally I was in bed by ten but this whole week I was up till past midnight. Now it was 11:45pm and I had to go to sleep. I wrote out a note for my wife and stuck it to our door:

PLEASE DON'T LOCK THE DOOR. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO GET MY CLOTHES STILL. GONE TO BED. PLEASE LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN SO I CAN GET MY CLOTHES IN THE A.M.

I woke up to whispers and laughing in the hallway. I looked at the clock and it read 3am. I closed my eyes and went back to bed.

I woke up to the sounds of the headboard banging against the wall in the master bedroom. Moans. Screams. Becky's screams of pleasure and my wife uttering something. It as all muffled -- a combination of my ears feeling clogged, the door being shut, and just barely being awake conspired to keep me from overhearing them. The clock read 4:30am.

5:30am my alarm went off. I was tempted to hit snooze but knew I had to get to work early to make up for everything I didn't finish the day before. Stumbling for the bathroom, I turned the shower on and slumped down the steps to get some coffee brewing. I heard talking coming from downstairs. I rounded the corner and found my wife and Becky in their robes and slippers with teas cups nearby, my wife fingering Becky on the sofa while she touched herself. I could see Becky's tits hanging out of her robe and her legs exposed sweetly. My wife was wearing a new black corset with black stockings from what I could see under the robe.

"Oh sorry, honey, did we wake you?" Melissa asked, pulling her hands away.

"No, the alarm did."

"Is it five thirty already? Crap, we have to get to bed, Becky!"

"You haven't been to bed yet?" I looked at them in disbelief.

Becky answered, "We were in bed; we just didn't sleep in it." They both broke out in laughter -- the kind of laughter when you are tired and everything is hilarious.

I walked into the kitchen, calling back to them, "Very funny. You know you two kept me up all night. I think it's great you two are enjoying yourselves but some of us have to work in morning..." I put on some coffee then came out to find them making out on the sofa. Becky's hands were in my wife's robe, fondling her tits. My wife was running her hands through her blonde hair and kissing her deeply on the mouth. I stood there with my little soldier at attention watching them kiss and touch. They pulled their lips from each other and looked at me, each one smiling devilishly.

"Don't you have a shower to take?" my wife teased.

"I suppose it could wait if you two wanted some company," I offered. It sounded so meager when I said it but it was the best I could muster under my fatigued condition.

They looked at each other and Becky whispered in my wife's ear; then vice versa. Melissa looked at me, "Nah, I think we're both pretty tired. Besides, we don't want all that water to go to waste. Perhaps tonight we can let you watch?"

She had done that on purpose, I was sure of it. My bitch of a wife was teasing me on purpose, knowing that I would be frustrated all day. But I thought of my boss yelling at me and the water running and the coffee brewing and I just said "FINE" and went up to take my shower. While standing under the cascading stream I closed my eyes, soaped up my hand and started jerking off, trying to relieve the pressure before I headed to my office. I envisioned the two of them making out and licking each other, taking turns sucking on me. Uhhhh! I came quickly. When I opened my eyes I saw Becky peaking in the shower curtain for a split second before she ducked away, screaming "I watched him cum!" Both she and my wife howled and I realized they had snuck into the bathroom.

They were both laughing like crazy people in the hallway by this point. I heard Melissa saying, "I told you he was going to go play with himself! I told you!"

"Not nice, you two!" I yelled at them.

When I got out of the shower I found a change of clothes folded neatly on the floor by the door. I shaved, dressed, and then went down the hallway to the master bedroom to tell my wife to be sure to leave the door unlocked. It was locked.

I pounded on the door, "Damn it, honey. How am I supposed to get at my socks and stuff if you keep locking the door?" She didn't answer. I listened carefully and heard moaning coming from within and the bed squeaking.

"I thought you two were tired!?" I screamed. No answer.

Thankfully it was Friday afternoon. I was wiped out and the weekend couldn't come fast enough. My boss tapped on my shoulder around 3pm and surprised the hell out of me.

"James, sorry, what's going on? I didn't see you behind me." I was still thinking about the lunacy in my house when he had snuck up.

"I need to talk to you, Dave. Your performance all week as been horrible. Ever since last week when you called out sick you haven't been the same."

"I know. I'm... I'm just not sleeping well, that's all. I'll make up for the lost productivity I promise. It's just that-"

"I don't want you working any more today. You look like hell. Go home, get some rest this weekend, and come back fresh on Monday, ready to kick ass."

I looked at him dumfounded, "Really? Uh, okay I'll pack up now. Thanks, I've been really struggling. I've been waking up in the middle of the night and its messing me up." I was grabbing my briefcase and lunch and keys while I driveled on about my problems.

"It sounds like sleep apnea. You should go see a specialist."

Apnea. Right! "Yes, good idea. Thanks, James. I appreciate the early weekend. Bye."

I was home forty five minutes later. As I walked in I noticed the house was nice and tidy. It seemed nobody was home. I poured some ice water for myself and headed upstairs. Sitting on the guest room bed, I took off my shoes and pulled my pants off. My head hit the pillow and I rolled over on my side to take a nap when I realized there was water running somewhere. I got up to investigate.

The bathroom door was closed and I heard the shower running.

"Honey, I'm home!" I called through the door.

"We're in here!" she called from the shower.

We? I walked in through the steam as the water was turning off. My wife drew the curtain back and revealed her naked body... and Becky's. They were showering with each other! Despite the frustration of the week it was hot seeing the two of them dripping wet and nude, knowing they were soaping each other up... or more. Becky's tits were bigger than my wife's and she had a curvier look. She was tan all over except for bikini lines. Her pussy was completely shaved which I did not expect to see. My wife's crotch was trimmed and kept neat, but never like-

My wife had shaved too. Both of them had perfect bald pussies. I was stiffening up quickly.

"Do you like what you see?" Becky teased, grabbing a towel and drying off my wife's back.

"Can't you tell?" my wife chimed in. She pointed at my groin and my hard-on that was sticking out.

"I, uh, uh, you both look very nice!" was all I could manage. Becky wrapped her towel around herself and squeezed past me. I could smell her freshly washed body as she rubbed her ass against my crotch as she went.

"Sorry about that," she apologized with a smile, looking very different than the girl I met a few days ago.

My wife told me that they had just gotten up a bit ago, decided to straighten out the house and then Becky came up with the idea to shave. Now I had never even proposed the idea to my wife to shave, figuring she would have said no. But seeing her shaven pussy was a big turn on and I was wishing that I had asked her a long time ago. Of course she was a different woman now -- who knows what she would have said then?

"So why are you home early? You look sick and you sound congested," my wife commented.

"That's what James said so he sent me home. I don't feel sick but I am exhausted. You two really kept me up last night. I was going to take a nap when I heard the water."

She grinned, "Were we that loud? Did you hear us?"

"You were loud enough that I could hear what was going on. Mostly the bed bouncing around. Soooo, did you film anything yet?"

"I have some things we recorded for you, but you can't see them yet."

"Why not?"

"I'm planning something special for you." She made me nervous every time she said that, but I figured how bad could it be with two women?

"Fine. And what's going on for tonight?"

"Well, we have to work, so you are hopefully going to rest, finish cleaning the kitchen, and then wait up for us. If you are conscious when we get home Becky and I are going to give you a treat tonight."

I was beaming. It was finally going to happen! I grabbed my pants out of the bedroom and went back downstairs. I couldn't afford to fall asleep and miss my chance.

Chapter 2:

"Very, very bad"

Wife's View

Thursday morning we both woke up fresh. I told her to wait in bed while I fixed her some breakfast in bed. Becky wasn't about to refuse. I went downstairs, cut up some cantaloupe, poured some cereal, brewed some coffee, poured some orange juice, and brought my houseguest some nourishment. I found her rummaging in the 'green box, looking through all the DVD titles. She had already pulled out about a dozen of them and was looking at the back cover of Housewives Going Black 2. She looked up at me with a big smile, "Sorry! I couldn't help myself. I needed to find out what was else was in the trunk and NOW I know."

Setting the food down on the bed I knelt down next to her on the floor. I wasn't a hundred percent sure she would share my infatuation, but I felt reasonably comfortable giving her some of the details now. "So, what do you think?"

"I think you have a lot of black guy porn here. I mean, I found four lesbian DVDs and like thirty other DVDs and they are all with black guys. My parents would just DIE if they knew I was looking at this stuff. Are you sure your husband is okay with all this?"

"He's okay with it. By the way the one you are holding is really good. The girl at the beginning has some white thigh high stockings just like yours."

Becky inspected the cover some more, "I can't believe how big they all look. Let's watch this one!" She jumped up and put it in the player, then joined me for some breakfast. The movie came alive and we both ate and made comments at how beautiful Sean Michael's cock looked. That uncircumcised dick slid in and out of the girl's mouth, her plump lips barely able to stretch around it. We finished breakfast and I packed up the tray to take downstairs.

"Hey, where are you going?" Becky complained.

"Don't worry, I'll be back. I want to take a shower first." I went back downstairs, dropped off the dishes and then went to wash up. The porn was turned up loud and I could almost hear it over the shower water. Becky was definitely catching my jungle fever and I have to admit it was fun sharing it with her and watching her develop a fascination with my favorite subject.

When I was done washing I went to my room and heard the porn movie blaring all the way. Becky was half covered with the sheet with her knees up and the sound of a vibrator coming from underneath. I walked up and she smiled at me as I slowly peeled the sheet back to expose her body. My black vibrator was pumping in and out of her as she panted and moaned. "This is a great toy," she managed to get out in between moans. "You are such a naughty girl," I played. "What would Steven think?"

"Shhh! Don't talk about my boyfriend while I'm watching this! I'm trying to imagine what it would be like fucking this guy. I'm so impressed this girl can take all of that cock."

"You know I don't use that toy much anymore. I have one that's better."

"Really?" She pulled the vibrator out of her slowly and then exhaled, "Whew! I already came when you were in the shower and I was getting ready for another one. So, show me the better toy!" She was bouncing on the bed like a kid before Christmas.

"Go shower up and then I'll show it to you."

"Hmmmf. Tease!" she mocked offense and walked out of the room. I pinched her ass on the way out and made her squeak.

"Slut!" I called back. "I'm calling your boyfriend on you!"

"Don't you dare!"

It was fun having her here during the day, being able to play and relax and play again. No husband in the way. I heard the water go on and then my cell phone rang. I grabbed it quickly and checked the ID; it was Jerome.

"Hey Jerome," I answered.

"Hey, what's up? You've been ignoring me."

"No, I just had to cool things because of my husband. He found out about our week together."

"Ah shit. Sorry about that. I guess he's pretty mad?"

"Not as mad as I thought. I've been working really hard to make it up to him."

"Well, I know you know how to work things 'hard'." Jerome was chuckling as he said it.

"Very funny. Listen, I've got to go. I'll talk to you at work okay?"

"So I can't come over? What's up with that?"

"I have company. Not a man, just Becky, in case you were wondering."

"I saw you two carpooling and was wondering about that. Why is she staying with you now? Money problems?"

"No, she just needed a place to stay for a week."

"Maybe me and 'T' can stop by and take care of you both?" He was half joking, but only half. If I told him 'yes' he would have been over before I could hang up the phone.

"Nah, 'T' isn't her style. Ambrose, maybe." I was joking too, but only half joking. I actually started to wonder which one of my black lovers Becky would enjoy more. Ambrose was my top choice for her, although I had to admit the thought of Jerome doing to Becky what he did to me made my pussy tingle.

"I thought you didn't like Ambrose?"

"No, Ambrose was very good. But I didn't like how you two set me up."

We talked a little bit more and then I hung up when I heard the shower go off. Now the 'green box' was practically emptied of its contents and there were DVDs and magazines scattered all over the bed and floor. I poked around and found one with Lexington Steele and popped it into the DVD player. The scene I queued up was a hot one with a girl with blonde hair and a nice body like Becky's. The girl in the movie was slobbering over his long dick with an insatiable hunger that I was fully familiar with now.

I grabbed the Lexcaliber dildo out of my drawer and lubed it up really well, then hid it loosely under the sheet where Becky wouldn't be able to see anything. When my naked playgirl showed up in the bedroom her hair was still wet and her skin still had beads of water trickling off her shoulders.

"Okay, I can't wait!" she bounced excitedly. "Show me, show me, show me!"

"Not so fast, young lady. Get over here on your hands and knees," I patted on the bed next to me.

"Oooh, I like it already." She jumped on the bed and climbed into position. I had to spin her around so she could face the screen.

"You like his cock?" I asked her, rubbing her pussy and licking it as she swayed her ass in my face.

"Mmmm, you know I do. He's really good looking too."

"Now just imagine yourself sucking on that big black dick and getting it nice and hard, the whole time your pussy is just getting wetter and wetter knowing you are going to get fucked so hard by him. Wouldn't you love that?" I slipped my fingers into her already juicy cunt and finger fucked her. I started with one, and then added a second.

The girl in the video was now spreading her legs for Lex's giant meat and he teased her with his cock. I grabbed the Lexcaliber from under the sheet and slid it along Becky's mound and teased her the same way. Becky looked back and stared at the toy in my hand. "When did you buy that? That's the one from the store, right?"

12