Obsession Ch. 01

Story Info
Married woman services young man.
4.1k words
4.23
289.1k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers

The following was told to me by an Internet friend, one that I have corresponded by IM, e-mail, and phone for over 5 years. It was relayed to me during the same time period that that it supposedly happened. I have no proof that it really happened but it did keep me aroused during the weeks & months she relayed the events to me.

We have meet in person & she has helped me write it down after my urging her to do so. Her tale gets more outrageous as it goes & we’ll add the rest if there are requests for more.

Obsession I

I guess that this would shock anyone that knows me, with the exception of my ex & maybe my present husbands. I’ve been playing on the net for some time now, flirting, sending revealing pictures, even having cyber & phone sex. I’ve met, real time, with a few of my long term male friends but only after a few years of chatting & getting to know them very well.

FYI, I’m a married mother of two grown children & am 5’5” tall & weigh 117 lbs. I’ve got a head full of curly red hair, wear a size 6 (sometimes a 4!) and a 34C bra. I can usually pass for the lite side of 40.

Some months ago something changed, something I would not think would happen did happen.

I was on Yahoo Messenger in one of the adult chat rooms, one of those were people could go on their webcam, when I got an IM. Having a female screen name & profile I get lots of IM’s from guys wanting to chat & even some wanting to show me themselves, all of them. On occasion I will watch & cheer on some guy masturbating on his webcam. I tend to prefer guys closer to my own age, which is 47.

This guy was young, he later admitted to being 22, barely. He was a local Hispanic college student named Paulo, not my type at all. I thought what the heck & told his that I be glad to watch if he wanted to show. He was dressed when he invited me to see his cam; lots of guys are already naked.

When he first pulled off his shirt I saw that he was quite fit. Very defined muscles & abs, not over developed but very precise. Smooth with no sign of hair. His face was handsome in a very boyish way with a nice light brown or almost tanned complexion.

Then he removed his shorts & displayed himself totally to me. Wow!! His muscles continued all over. His ass was very defined, hairless, & tight looking. He had no tan lines & that cock …. Magnificent! He was completely erect, he had the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. Not huge, maybe 7”, thick and straight, with a perfectly proportioned crown. It was not very veiny, smoothly rising up from his groin with the same diameter at the base as just below his cock head.

His balls were very round, fairly large, and held up tight to the base of his cock. As with the rest of his body he had no hair on his cock & balls. Just a nice curly patch over the top of his cock.

I asked him if he shaved or removed the hair someway & he said that no, the only hair he had was on the top of his head & the nice clump above his dick.

I was totally & completely mesmerized, and knew that I would have to see him. I knew he was from South Florida but was surprised to find that he lived less than about 5 miles from me. I sent him a couple of reveling pics of myself & when he said that he liked what he saw I asked him if he’d like to meet to talk. Sure talk … Not!

We arranged to meet at a local nature preserve the following Monday afternoon. I thought that there wouldn’t be many, if any, people around with the exception of the park rangers. I had been there before and knew that to access the trails & boardwalks you had to go thru the visitor center so Paulo would know we had been seen together. Hey, I knew nothing about this kid besides he was an absolute hunk.

The parking lot only had 1 other car besides ours & we started to walk the trails deep into the preserve. As we passed through the ranger station we stopped & chatted briefly with the female ranger, an outdoorsy type probably in her early 20’s. She was checking him out & I didn’t blame her. He looked even better in person. He was wearing an athletic T and nice loose jogging short & sandals

I had put on tight short shorts and a sleeveless blouse that button up the front, leaving the top few undone. We strolled along talking about ourselves, all very innocent, no touching or sex talk at all. After awhile we came to a bit of raised boardwalk that had a built-in bench seating area. From here one could see if anyone was coming either way on the trail. We stopped & for the first time we touched. We moved together and I tilted my head back & we kissed, long & deep.

Paulo then told me that since I had seen him the night before that he was his turn to see me & that he wanted to touch as well as see. I was to do nothing, just to please stand there & let him explore.

He sat down on the bench & having me stand close in front of him, be began to run his hands all over my body. At first just lightly all over my sides, breasts, butt, legs, etc., then he started to fondle more firmly my breasts & ass. He was squeezing & manipulating me though my garments, rubbing my mound through my shorts, massaging my ass cheeks.

I was stand standing there, hands hanging at my side, it felt so erotic & got even more so when he told me to open my blouse & remove my bra. I did as he asked, again letting my hands fall to my sides & stood there letting him inspect my tits. First looking & then fondling them & playing with my nipples. He leaned forward & suckled my, by now, very erect nipples. He was sucking & pulling & manipulating them, as he desired.

He then told me to drop my shorts & panties, which I promptly did. Now I was standing naked from the waist down with just a wide-open blouse over my shoulders outdoors in a public place. Paulo now moved his hands all over my naked flesh, fondling anything he wished. He slid his hands around my waist & down, gripping my ass cheek, using a fingertip to gently probe my asshole. The other hand move down & then back up my legs, stopping at the top to probe my moist cunt. Using his fingers to spread my wetness from my wet opening up to my clit.

I shivered all over as I stood there, naked with this boy using his fingers to explore all of my private places. Handling me as he would a toy … a female flesh toy. I moved over a bit & leaned back against the wooden railing to brace myself as I spread my legs more to ease his access into me. Within just a few minutes I felt an orgasm pass over me as I stood there letting a strange boy finger fuck me to a huge orgasm in a public park.

As I started to come down from my spasms I sank down to the wooden walkway, resting my head on Paulo’s knee. After catching my breath my hands moved up & slid up under his shirt, feeling his hard, smooth chest. He pulled his shirt off to give me better access & I rubbed & stroked his chest & abs.

He then lifted his hips & I reached out & pulled down his jogging shorts & briefs. There it was right in front of my face, the perfect cock, erect with a drop of precum glistening at the tip. I leaned forward & licked the drop off the tip of his prick with the end of my tongue. Using just the tip of my tongue I began to run it all over his groin, licking his balls, & up & down the beautiful shaft. I was completely enthralled. I don’t care who could have come up the trail now; I was not going to stop worshiping that cock.

Then I began doing all the things I’d learned over the years, on all the cock that I’d orally made love to. Taking him deep into my mouth I began to suckle his cock in much the same manner as he had my breasts. Moving my head up & down, alternating suction from very hard to gentle, removing it from my mouth & lapping it all over, slobbering my saliva all over his groin, I was a woman possessed.

He grabbed a hold of my hair as he began to thrust himself back up into my face & I swallowed as much of his prick as I could while sucking as hard as I could. I felt him tense up & then felt & tasted him pump load after load after load deep into my mouth & right down my throat. I swallowed his salty sperm as fast as he ejaculated in my mouth, 5, 6, 7 times. I felt his juices of my tongue & sliding down my throat.

I continued to suck gently on his cock as his spasms subsided & he began to soften & shrink some while still within my mouth. Finally I moved my head back & let his penis out of my mouth, then I shower it with little kisses until I leaned back on my heels & looking up into eyes I asked him if I had performed well. At some length he told me that I was the best cocksucker he had ever experienced and that I if I ask nice he would cum in my mouth again someday.

With that, we pulled our clothes back on & strolled, now hand in hand, back to the parking lot, now giving the female ranger a big smile and hello as we passed the station again. In the parking lot he kissed me deeply, commenting that my mouth tasted like sperm. I thanked him & hopped into my car & drove off.

That evening and all the next day, all I could think of was that I had met a stranger, a boy younger than my son, and made oral love to his cock in a place were I could have been seen. I was so ashamed & embarrassed, what had prompted me to perform such a degrading act? By Wednesday I was thinking less of how could I, than when could I again!

Wednesday evening I went on line & looked up Paulo. We chatted & he told me that he had told a number of his friends about me & what I had done with him. He stated that if I asked very nice he probably would let me do him again. I asked nice, I said please, & told him I wanted, no needed, to suck his cock again. We agreed to meet at the same place the following afternoon. He asked me not to wear a bra this time, said I looked better, more natural without one.

Thursday I dressed in a short denim skirt & went braless with a 5-button vest top. When I drove into the parking lot he was already there, standing beside his car. I pulled in next to him, lowered my window, and gave him my biggest smile. He leaned into the window & we kissed while he slid a hand down on my breast. He unbuttoned the top 3 buttons & moved his hand around inside, tweaking my already erect nipples.

I asked if we would stay out here talking in the parking area, and he replied sure but then I’d have to do him in a very public area. This time there were half dozen or so cars in the lot & two couples picnicking 100 feet or so away from us. He then straightened up with his crotch facing my car window & it was obvious by the bulge that this time he had nothing under his loose joggers. With his back to the picnickers he pulled down the front of his shorts, thrusting his semi-erect cock into my window. He said that I was going to suck him off either in the park or right there in plain view in the parking lot. I stared at him for a moment before briefly licking him as I would a lollipop, licking him into full erection.

Now I was ready for more so I pulled his shorts up over his hard on & got out of the car, and head into the park. He shorts still had a very obvious bulge, showing anyone that looked that he was semi erect. My vest had 3 of the five buttons undone, though my nipples were hidden, I was showing lots of cleavage & it was apparent that I was not wearing a bra.

As we came to the entrance ranger station the same girl ranger was there. Paulo smiled & asked her how she was, etc., flirting with her right in front of me. She on her part was answering him all the while staring at the tent his semi-hard cock was making in his joggers. She also checked out the exposure of my tits between looking at him very closely. It was very apparent that the two of us were up to something very sexual.

Taking our leave of her, we continued on, holding hands down the boardwalk. About a 100 feet further on Paulo stopped & turned us in profile to her. She was still watching us as he asked me to unbutton his shirt, which I did. He then unbuttoned my last two buttons, pushing my vest open, exposing my breasts & turned smiled at the girl before we proceeded down the trail. I wondered what she would do, would she follow us? Paulo thought that if she did it would because she wanted some of him. I also thought that, considering how she was openly was staring at his covered cock.

As we walked along I pulled the vest partly together. Not buttoning it but covering my nipples, in case we passed anyone. It was still very clear that I was being exposed even to the most casual observer. We did pass a couple walking & holding hands that appeared to be in their 40’s. Both of them took long looks at my semi-exposed breasts & Paulo’s penis pushing out of his loose shorts as we passed them.

After a bit we came to the same sitting area as Monday. Paulo told me to leave my hands at my sides and then he sat & repeated the fondling as the other time. Rubbing & massaging my tits, squeezing & manhandling my ass, putting his fingers in my butt & pussy. I was sopping wet & he had no problem pushing two fingers up into me. Again he quickly made me cum, standing in front of him, for the entire world to see.

As on Monday, I sank to my knees in front of him, kneeling between his spread knees & resting my head upon them. After catching my breath I started to knead his dick though his jogging shorts. He was already erect & without any underwear I was able to feel him throbbing through his shorts.

He stripped off his t-shirt & then I removed the shorts exposing his spectacular body & the cock that I was becoming obsessed with. I knelt there covering his cock & balls with kisses & then bathing them with long laps of my tongue. I swirled my tongue all over his cockhead, tasting the precum that was dribbling out of his piss hole. Then I took him deep into my mouth, forcing myself to take him deeper until my nose was into his pubic hair. I held him deep in my throat for a few seconds & then slowly moved back off him until just the head was still between my lips. As I was doing this I kept up suction on him. I repeated this over & over, taking him deep into my mouth until the head of his cock was in my throat & holding him there before slowly withdrawing, and breathing.

Every time I swallowed him his hips would rise off the bench, pushing up into my sucking mouth. Before long he began to thrust up into my mouth at a faster pace & started to tremble & then squirted streams of his cum into my mouth. As he ejaculated I swallowed each squirt as I felt it sliding down my throat. I was sucking as hard as I could, draining every drop of his jizz, cleaning out all he had to give.

Finally, he collapsed back on the bench & I now reduced my sucking to a very gentle, loving of his shrinking cock. I let him out of my mouth & nuzzled around the base of his cock & balls. Inhaling his sweaty odor, loving him with my lips.

As he caught his breath he told me that he’s heard of older sluts that will do anything to get the hands & mouth on a young stud like himself. He asked me if I was that kind of slut & I told him that was I was for him and that I too would do whatever he wanted. He thought for a moment before answering that he’d certainly test me on that.

Paulo stood & when I started to rise he told me to wait on my knees for a moment. He told to take a hold of his now hanging penis, which I did, & then he instructed me to aim it away from me unless I wanted to get wet. I barely turned it to the side when he began to piss a long & steady stream. I continued to kneel there, holding his cock as he urinated a great deal, splashing on the side of the boardwalk. Once he was finished he instructed me to shake off the last drops & give his cock head a few licks with my tongue, which I did.

With that he helped me up, my poor knees creaking in protest to their abuse. After pulling our clothing back on, but leaving my vest unbuttoned, we strolled back toward the entrance and parking lot. He asked me what I would have done if anyone had come along while I was devouring his cock & I told him I was so much into it I’d probably just continue. We both agreed that only if there were small kids would we have been able to stop. He did say that he would like to have others see me being such a cocksucker.

Walking along we again passed the same couple as before, they again took close note of my semi-exposed breasts & glanced at Paulo’s crotch. Reaching the ranger station we again encountered the young female ranger. Paulo stopped, smiled & chatted with her for a moment, as if she didn’t notice my braless tits mostly exposed & the fact that he no longer had an erection. As we stood there, him flirting right in front of me, all the while moving his hands on my back & ass we learned her name was Tracy, she was 25, & she worked there most weekdays. I just stood there, on display and was really embarrassed when I glanced down & realized that my knees were red & scuffed still showing obvious signs that I had sent some time on them very recently.

As we walked on out to our cars Paulo mentioned that she must have know that we had just gone into the park in order for me give him a blow job and that the couple we passed must have known too. We kissed & I got into my car, he again stood up to the window & pulling just the front of his shorts down, presented his cock & told me to lick it. There were still other couples around and while they could not see his cock or my face, they could certainly tell that I had my face into his crotch and that there was movement there.

After maybe a minute he pulled his short shorts back up & leaned into the car kissing me & giving both of my bare tits a nice squeeze. With that I drove away, getting stares from the other in the parking area.

Again, I went home not knowing what gotten into me but knowing that this was not the last time I’d be with Paulo. I also knew that we were going to get kinkier & that I would allow him to use me as he wished.

I’ll continue this story if others are interested. Please respond with any & all comments.

I avoided Paulo on line all weekend until Monday afternoon, when I started to wonder about our next time. I went on line & shortly he IM’d me, telling me he was hard & wanted my oral relief. I quickly agreed to meet at the same place & off I went to the nature preserve.

I dressed in short denim skirt & lite sleeveless button-up blouse, again braless and also pantyless. He again was wearing his jogging shorts with nothing underneath them. As usual me meet in the parking lot & proceeded to the entrance & ranger station. As he headed that way, Paulo unbuttoned all but 1 button on my blouse. With that & my erect nipples anyone could see my breasts.

Tracy was at her customary spot and again we stopped to for her & Paulo to chat. He now had an erection tenting his shorts & my nipples were completely visible though my shear blouse. She got quite an eyeful & as we began to move away he reached up & undid the last button, totally exposing both my tits… she just stared.

We walked into the park, my tits exposed, & his hand under my raised skirt rubbing my mound and ass as we strolled along. When we got to out regular spot I dropped to my knees in front of him & pulling down his shorts took his hard cock into my mouth, right down until my nose was in his pubic hair and his cock head was in my throat. There was no preliminaries, no kissing, just cock sucking. He collapsed back onto the bench while I gobbled at his prick like a possessed woman.

As I was pleasuring him, paying no attention to anything else he commented that we were about to get company. Tracy was coming up the trail but he wanted me to continue & show her what a real slut could do. I felt sure that since she was alone that her intentions were not of the legal type. The thought of her actually seeing me sucking Paulo’s cock got me even more aroused and as she came up to us I put on the best show that I could. Licking, slobbering, and sucking on his cock and ball with abandon. I was making sure she could see everything.

Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers
12