Obsession Ch. 04

Story Info
Married woman serves young man & his friends.
2k words
3.98
107.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers

The following was told to me by an Internet friend, one that I have corresponded by IM, e-mail, and phone for over 5 years. It was relayed to me during the same time period that that it supposedly happened. I have no proof that it really happened but it did keep me aroused during the weeks & months she relayed the events to me.

We have meet in person & she has helped me write it down after my urging her to do so. Her tale gets more outrageous as it goes & we'll add the rest if there are requests for more.

When I got home I found Jerry still there watching some game with Chuck. They were still on the patio nursing beers as they watched the 2nd Sunday game. As Chuck asked me how the shopping had gone and if I had yet to locate a swimsuit, he gave a big wink.

I sat and joined them for a couple of quick beers, replenishing some the fluids I had sweated out with the boys, before I announced that I was going to take a dip in the pool. Chuck pointed out that since I had not had success finding a suit that he dared me not to use one. I said sure, but I had no intention of skinny-dipping in front of those two. I went into the house & changed my dress for an old sleeveless T-shirt & a pair of cotton panties.

With that I strolled out past the guys well aware that they could see my breasts hanging free & swaying under the thin loose shirt. It felt so good to float around in the warm waters, shutting out the sounds of the game & all else around me. I knew that when I left the pool the guys would be able to see almost all of me. Certainly Jerry would get a good look at my tits & nipples through the sheer t-shirt material. I supposed that the panties would not be hiding much either.

When I finally did get out of the pool I did so slowly, letting Jerry take a good long look & then I walked right up to where he was lying on a chaise to bum a smoke. I stood over him & as I looked down at him I could see his eyes staring at my mound, which was almost completely exposed thru my sheer, wet, clinging panties. I shivered but not from the cold but from the excitement of standing in front of a neighbor we had known for a few years letting him see me nearly naked. The material was plastered to my tits and showed very clearly my hard nipples as well as being thin enough to show my dark aureoles.

After a bit I stretched out on another chaise as Chuck ask Jerry if he like what he saw. As I lie there Chuck proceeded to tell Jerry more explicit things about me. Like the times we had gone to a nude beach and I got super horny; lying on my back, legs spread, letting strange men see my slit. Jerry mentioned how much he would have love to have been there and of course Chuck told him that we should enjoy the complete sun here in our own yard.

With that Chuck moved over next to me & offered to put my lotion on. He peeled off my wet t-shit & panties and I lie back down on my stomach. He just started to rub lotion in on my shoulders before asking Jerry to continue at which time he moved over to me & promptly took over. Jerry very slowly & sensuously applied and rubbed the lotion in starting on my shoulders, back, and then proceeding to my butt.

Well here I was again, lying stark naked as a man who had never seen my body or touched me, was running his hands all over me. His hands moved down my legs and as they moved back up along my inner thighs, my legs separated without any conscious thought from me. Jerry's finger tips slid up across my pussy and up between the cheeks of my ass, tickling that puckered opening.

As I felt a finger tip gently probe my anus I glanced back at him where I could see that he too was now naked and that his good sized dick was standing straight up from his lap. Chuck was sitting just behind him, also naked & erect. By this time we had dropped all pretense of just sunbathing & Jerry began to rub my pussy as well as gently finger my asshole. On my part my hips had begun to slightly move up to meet his strokes.

He fingers on my slit and clit began to grow firmer and one then another slid inside of my wet open cunt. My wet hole, which less than 2 hours prior had other men's cocks spewing their scum in. I was moving more and more to the stroking of his fingers, two in my cunt and another completely buried in my ass. My legs were totally spread and my twat was still wide open which Jerry took advantage of by inserting a third finger in my cunt. He was twisting and turning them, feeling my slick wet interior as I was moaning with pleasure.

At this point Chuck suggested that I roll over and show Jerry all that I possessed. He spread a blanket on the patio & I lay back on that. My knees were bent & legs splayed wide open, nipples hard with excitement, ready again. Before he knelt between my legs I was able to view his very firm body and good sized rigid prick, yummy. Then he began to fondle me in earnest, hands all over me until he buried first one, then two, three, finally shoved all four of his fingers into my now sopping wet wide open gash.

After just a few minutes of my withering around on his hands working inside me, I had a very intense climax, totally losing all control, sobbing with the pure lust to being exposed and handled that way. As Jerry withdrew from my now overly sensitive cunt, I caught my breath and gathered my wits. Chuck then knelt down by my head and began to rub his dripping cock on my face. He invited Jerry to join him and asked if Jerry had ever seen a woman let herself go and give in to her passions as much as I did?

The guys laid on either side of me both with their cocks at my head, rubbing them across my face and using my hair to stroke themselves. They lay on their sides, cocks at my head level, one on each side. I then turned my head from one to another, licking and mouthing their straining swollen rods. We continued this way, as I orally serviced one cock the other would be stoking his meat with my hair.

After some time of this with both guys enjoying my menstruations but neither was getting close to cumming. Chuck asked Jerry to give him a minute & Chuck moved up & straddled my chest. He moved further up over me until he was straddling my head, and his balls where hanging over my mouth. Using my tongue I licked and bathed them with my saliva before sucking them one at a time into my mouth. As I did this, Chuck slowly stroked his meat while describing the sensations to Jerry.

After a few minutes of this Chuck once again moved up a bit & then lowered he ass down on my face. I never stopped my oral servicing and promptly began to lick & push my tongue into his puckered asshole. I tongued his butt as hard as I could, shoving the tip of my tongue into his opening.

After a few minutes of this he suddenly moved up & back down until the head of his cock was over my face. Then while telling Jerry, what a slut I was, he jerked his cock over my face until this scum erupted all over my face, tongue, and some in my open mouth. As he finished he put the head of it into my mouth as I sucked down the last drops.

He caught his breath and told Jerry that we needed a break before finishing. At that point he helped me up and we three sat around the table. Still all naked, Jerry's cock still hard, Chuck told me not to wipe off the jizz on my face. I had cum in my hair, on my forehead, all over my cheeks & lips, everywhere.

We then proceeded to smoke a cigarette as I sat there with cum all over my face. Chuck, and now Jerry, discussing me as the world's nastiest whore, which I guess I was. A real pig, to be used to fulfill men's fantasies, no matter how perverse. I sat there with his cum dripping down my face, some drying in the warm sun. This was the most humiliating time that I could remember, and I just loved it.

I had an idea what would happen next and Chuck did not disappoint me when he told me on get back on the patio on my knees, face down & to reach back and present my asshole for Jerry to fuck. Jerry admitted that he never had anal sex with his wife Dee and that Chuck had, in the past, mentioned that I would take a cock up my ass. He told me that he had told Dee that I would but she had not relented & she told him if he wanted to fuck someone's ass it would have to be my ass.. I briefly wondered how many other women in the neighborhood Dee had told about me allowing Chuck to shove his cock up my ass.

After using some of the lotion to lube my butt Jerry, slowing pushed his cock up my ass. Slowly at first, and then burying himself totally in my ass, his was the biggest thing that had ever penetrated me there. He quickly got himself into a fast and furious pace pounding me for all he was worth. He slapped my buns and he fucked my asshole as hard as he could before he began to tremble & unloaded glob after glob deep inside my bowels.

When he was done and he rolled off me, I stayed in the same position, ass up, head and shoulders down on the blanket with my eyes closed involved with the sensations that spread though out my body. When I heard a click I opened my eyes to see Chuck standing next to me, taking digital photos of me and my gaping asshole, his cum still drying on my face.

Jerry thought that this was awesome and I just knew I was in trouble for a long time. I closed my eyes again but quickly they sprung open as I felt a hot steam over me. There above me was Chuck pissing on me as Jerry now took the photos. When Chuck finished he told me to roll over on my back & while he continued with the picture taking. Jerry stood over me and pissed on me, from my toes to the top of my head ... using his urine to rinse the cum off my face ... yes, I tasted it.

After, they finished and calmed down I finally rolled over and slid into the pool, now rinsing all of the piss & cum off me. When Jerry prepared to go he told Chuck how much he had enjoyed himself using me and he like to come over and fuck my ass again sometimes. Chuck replied that sure he could, maybe another neighbor or two could use me when they wanted to. He said that their was enough cocks in the neighborhood to keep me home. With this I realized that my fun with Paulo was over and another possibly even more perverse chapter had begun.

Chuckie
Chuckie
110 Followers