Obsession of the Mind Ch. 01

Story Info
Dr. Saza treats Chris and his small penis.
2.8k words
4.29
109k
67

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers

My story begins at a doctor's office where I have chosen to seek help for some minor depression issues. The doctor is a woman. She is good looking and very fit but it is hard to tell under the baggy get up. I tell her of my low self esteem and lethargic tendencies.

"Do you know the cause of your low self esteem?" she asks.

"Well I've been in recovery for alcohol abuse. I don't feel like I have much to offer. Since it has left me down and out and broke." I replied.

"You're good looking," she smiled, "I'm sure you must have lots of girls hitting on you."

"Yeah, but I am too shy to act on their advances. And like I say, I don't have much means to sweep them off their feet."

"What do you think it takes to make a good impression?" she asked.

"Well a good job and nice car to start, and you know, just knowing how to treat them well." I replied.

"I'm sure you know how to treat them well," she said while winking at me.

She had beautiful green eyes. Her face was gentle with a dazzling smile. I quickly gazed back down as our eyes met and portrayed a façade of deep thought. I stared at her feet. She was wearing tennis shoes with blue scrubs. I noticed the tan smooth skin above her sock line. She sat across from me and had her legs crossed. Her left foot was rocking back and forth. While I secretly admired her beauty hidden underneath the boring blue fabric she interrupted my thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"Oh, uh nothing," I replied. I tried hard to think of something to say but I couldn't exactly tell her my thoughts were consumed with visions of voluptuous curves and bronze skin underneath her clothes.

"I see," she paused. I swear for a moment I think she stared directly at my pants. I had buried my wrist to conceal the hard on she was giving me. "Well, I'm going to give you some medicine that will hopefully get your thoughts back on track. Come back next week and tell me how you are doing."

I thought it was odd she didn't prescribe me any medicine but rather just freely gave me a container of pills with some generic name on them. I decided it was no matter.

I thanked her and left the office went straight to the restroom to relieve my aching erection. Stroking a few times I decided this is not the place. I washed my hands and took the first pill.

It was three days later when I first noticed a change. I felt happier. My mood was improved. I couldn't wait to see Dr. Marissa on Tuesday. I immediately pictured her in my mind. I tried to imagine her wearing tight jeans so that I could see the full form of her legs and admire what I knew had to be a delightfully round and firm rear end. I lowered my hand to start what I thought would be just a routine.

But something was wrong. Pulling on my flaccid penis I began to panic. This was not like me. I was a raging pervert; I loved to jerk off everyday. Today was different. I pulled up some saved pictures on my computer in hopes they would inspire my friend to play his part. But to no avail. After 20 minutes I gave up and decided it was just not my day and tomorrow would be different.

My phone rang at 9:00 am awakening me. "Hello?" I said groggily.

"Hello is this Mr. Holmes?" the lady on the phone asked.

I knew the voice, it was Marissa. "Yes, is that you Dr. Saza?"

"Yes, sorry to call you on a Saturday but something has come up and I need to reschedule our next appointment."

"Oh," was all I could say before she went on.

"Anyway how about the following Tuesday?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, uh same time?" I asked. I was uneasy about last nights events but there was no way I could bring up something like that to such a beautiful woman."

"Yes, that will be wonderful, thank you for understanding."

I hardly understood, but what could I say.

"Is everything going okay, has the medication helped?"

"Yes, but it might be too early to tell." Seizing the opportunity I asked, "Is everything okay with you? I mean are you going out of town?" I stuttered on my words wanting to kick myself for acting such a fool.

She laughed, "Yes, Chris, everything is fine. A friend is stealing me away for a week. It has been a while since I've had any fun."

The tone of her voice led me to believe she was hinting at something, but I was still yet to dumb to know exactly what that thing was. Once again I felt the urge to at least resituate would had to be an oncoming erection. I was let down once again.

"Oh, okay, I understand. I hope you have a good time."

"Thanks, bye." And she hung up.

She gave me no chance to say goodbye, and I was just beginning to wonder if the new medicine had something to do with my condition. Yet now I had to wait ten days to find out. I was frustrated yet enthralled that I had spoken to the person who was quickly becoming a permanent fixture in my everyday thinking.

I continued to take the medicine, I was feeling absolutely great. I was very productive at work. I found myself socializing with a few female coworkers I had normally been to shy to approach. I hadn't even thought much of it until Friday afternoon Monika had invited me to join her and her friends. She went on about the details. It was at that moment I came crashing back to reality. I did not have one important thing to offer her if assuming I had become lucky enough to have the chance.

I told her I had parents coming in for the weekend. That's all I could come up with off the top of my head, no pun intended. I did manage to keep it believable and left the door open for hopefully another time. I can't recall the numerous times I caught myself fixated on her lovely ass. And now I had a chance to get close to it. I had to see the doctor and right away.

Tuesday finally came around; I was at the office as soon as the doors were unlocked. The receptionist looked annoyed but I didn't care. I sat the whole hour alone in the waiting room. Why in the world couldn't she just see me early?

The nurse guided me to the examination room and told me Marissa would be in shortly.

Marissa eventually walked into the room. Today she looked very different. Her hair was let down and her over shirt was not buttoned at all. A tight fitting white tank top exposed ample cleavage of what I gauged to be at least a C cup. Of course she saw my eyes go straight to the party.

"Hello Chris, excuse me for being late I just got in." she smiled and finished buttoning up her shirt.

"No problem."

"Well, how do you feel?" she asked.

"Everything is great, I have felt wonderful. It's just uh... um... well are there side effects I should be concerned about?"

"Side effects like what?" she asked, "I can't help you if you don't get straight to the point."

"I don't know it's kind of embarrassing."

"Oh, you don't need to worry about that," her presence was becoming more commanding. "Doctor patient confidentiality, you know about that don't you. So anything you tell me has to stay between us."

"Okay, It's just that ever since I started taking this stuff I can't get an uh... uh..."

"An erection?" she blurted out.

"Yeah," I replied, defeated.

"I see, you are not able to please your partner?" she asked.

Oh she was evil and I loved it. "Well I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, but you know."

"Masturbation is nothing to be ashamed about. Let's see," she picked up a folder and studied it, "Impotence is considered a rare side effect of Devalix."

She was so blunt. "I'm going to take you off the Devalix and put you on Fiburon. I see no evidence that Fiburon has ever caused impotence."

"Um, how long will it be before everything goes back to normal?"

"A few days, I suspect." She continued to look over her papers and occasionally take an outward look directly at my groin. She wasn't even trying to hide it. She scribbled on her notepad and looked my in the eye.

"To be safe, I better take a look. Drop your drawers." She then stared back at her folder.

I stood their motionless. How could she expect me to do this, how embarrassing. She looked back up. "Hurry up. I have another appointment to get to."

I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and let them fall to the floor.

"Everything," she added while sounding a bit annoyed.

I lowered my boxers and studied her face, hoping she didn't make a 'face'.

To her credit she remained professional and kept a poker face. It felt like an eternity. I felt a jump from my penis but when I looked down it was still in a poor state. I felt especially low, considering this beautiful young woman could not see me for all my glory.

I was relieved when she finally told me she was done. Thank god it was finally over. What the hell did she need to see it for anyway? Doctor knows best I suppose.

We scheduled our next appointment for the following week. Once again she just so happened to have the medicine at her office. She gave me the bottle and told me to take one a day and to stop taking the Devalix.

What a day. I should have been leaving the office in bad spirits but I guess those meds were doing their thing. I felt great somehow despite the humiliation.

I didn't hesitate to throw the old bottle out. Feeling great with a limp dick is no way to go through life. I took the new meds and carried on about my daily routines. Friday came around and that's when I felt it. Staring at Monika bent over picking up something she had dropped. What an exquisite ass. Her short skirt was just short enough to allow me a glimpse of where her pink panties covered her mound.

I'm back. I readjusted myself to keep my erection conspicuous. I think she noticed. Monika almost on queue came over to talk to me as she was now on break.

"You should be more careful," I told her.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Well I'm only telling you this as a friend and don't get upset, but you can't just bend over like that."

Without letting me finish she interrupted, "Oh my god, you pervert."

"No, like I was saying, your skirt is a bit short don't you think? If you bend your knees you won't be giving some lucky guy a free show."

She laughed. "Who says that wasn't intentional?" She cornered me and moved her hand down my chest to my stomach. She whispered in my ear "Did you like what you saw?" She then cupped my balls and traced her fingers upward along my erection.

She stood back and let go. She let out a gasp and what sounded like a slight giggle. I knew something was wrong. It felt all wrong. She quickly excused herself and walked away while I sat there thinking the unthinkable. It shrunk. Holy shit. My penis shrunk.

It had to be the new meds. I was angry but had to see for myself. I went to the restroom and low and behold I had an erection alright. But at what cost? I was nothing to brag about at five inches. But now. But now, it appeared an inch shorter and much thinner. Life just isn't fair.

I was able to reach Marissa the next day as I made sure to announce it was an emergency that I saw her. I still had a thing for her but this is just not cool.

It was after five before I got to see her and she was already dressed and ready to leave work. I couldn't complain. She looked gorgeous. Tight black pants enveloped her luscious legs and well proportioned ass. Her top was skin tight as well her nipples poked through the fabric.

I told her I couldn't take the new meds anymore as they too had a side effect. It was a little easier to talk to her this time around. I told her my penis had shrunk.

"Oh, I was afraid of that," she said.

"What, you are kidding me right. Why did you give it to me if you thought that might happen?" I asked.

"Well you see I did read up on it and on rare circumstances the penis will lose fatty tissue and retract slightly into the body. But these are said to be only slightly noticeable effects."

I was speechless.

"Let me take a look."

I figured as much and didn't hesitate to expose my tiny manhood.

"Oh my, well I never suspected you would shrink so much but I do see you are able to maintain an erection," she winked. I couldn't help myself she was giving it way too much attention.

"You see that is why I wanted to examine you yesterday. If only you would have been able to get an erection I would have known your penis was below average and you could not afford to lose any mass or length."

"It was average before but now..." I couldn't finish. "This girl at work she knows. Everything was going so well, and we were going to meet up this weekend but she felt me. I'm so embarrassed."

"But the drugs are working? Do you really feel bad about what happened at work?" she asked.

She was right I might have been embarrassed but thinking about it now I feel alive like never before. "Yeah I guess I'll get over it, but now she won't want to hook up with me because of my little penis."

"But wasn't it little already? This really doesn't change much if you think about it. How big was it before? Be honest."

I could not believe she called it little, she was supposed to fix this. "I guess it was about five inches," I replied.

"Five inches or almost five inches?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Almost." I muttered.

"Well let's measure it now." She grabbed a measuring tape from the cabinet. She pinched the head with her thumb and index finger and gave a slight tug. "Guess this will be as long as it gets." She held the tape from base to tip and said, "Almost four inches," she announced.

"That's insane I need this reversed." I exclaimed.

"Sweetie, do you really think it matters four inches or five inches? If you find the right woman she will love you for who you are and not what you are able to do in the bedroom." She covered her mouth, she said too much.

"What do you mean, you think I can't be good in bed?" I asked.

"No, that's not what I meant. Some girls don't care about size you know that."

"Some girls? Do you care about size?" I asked but suspecting she surely did.

"Chris, you are getting too personal, this is about you not me," she replied.

"I'm standing here with my pants down and you telling me not to worry about the size of my penis which you helped shrink. This IS personal" I replied.

"Okay you want me to be honest then don't say I didn't warn you. Four or five inches is small and not much to work with compared to big dick or even an average sized dick."

My penis was raging hard and I felt I would cum at any moment.

"You see, I can go along if the guy has an average dick maybe seven inches but I really prefer Big Dicks. I wouldn't have any use for a guy with a small penis."

I lost control at her erotic words and shot a small load that landed on her shoe.

She laughed, "That's cute. Now are you going to tell me the medicine doesn't work? Are you not very 'happy' even with a useless dick?"

To be continued...

k4d0h1
k4d0h1
109 Followers