Obsession of the Stepsister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My erection was subsiding; I was worried about blue balls, but hoped for the best. I was daydreaming before I noticed Rochelle walking into the room. She was wearing the same tight shorts and flimsy shirt from earlier. "Can you believe he thinks were still going on a date tonight?" she asked.

"Huh? Oh... Him again," I replied somewhat deflated.

"Yes, don't worry I'm not going," she stated. She seemed quick to want to cheer me up with that bit of good news. It worked.

"I didn't know you had made plans."

"Well, yeah... last night, before he got all crazy and whipped out his big fat cock."

I laughed lightly, "such language."

"Whatever. What do you want me to call it? A very above average penis?" She smiled.

"No. I suppose big fat cock will do fine."

"Anyways... weirdo. He was asking me what time he should pick me up and I'm just like, is he kidding me?"

"Yeah, some people..." I replied.

"Can I ask you something though?" she asked without waiting for a response. "What makes it get all hard and stuff? I mean I wasn't teasing him or anything."

Was she implying that she was aware that her teasing me made me hard?

"Umm... I guess it depends on the mood. I don't know. Maybe you were teasing him and didn't realize it," I offered.

"Not really, it was just really random."

"Hmm... Maybe he's just a pervert." Me of all people to be using such a label, I laughed to myself. "And don't take this in a wrong way, but youarequite attractive."

"You're just saying that to be nice," she replied. She seemed very interested in what I had to say about her. "I mean I wish I was taller and weighed less."

Typical female insecurities I thought to myself. A far cry from the silly insecurities I might have. Compliments on her appearance were surely in order. "Are you kidding me? You have the perfect height. Not too tall. Not too short. And for the life of me I can't see why you would think you need to lose weight."

"Yeah, except for my fat ass," she replied half annoyed by a feature that was superb in my eyes.

"It's not fat. Fat is for obese people and you are not obese. Besides its perfect; a very nice shape really. Most guys like an ass that's slightly bigger yet nice and firm like yours." After I said that I immediately felt embarrassed that I could go on and on about my stepsisters ass right in front of her.

She appeared very delighted to hear my kind albeit creepy words. "Yeah I guess you're right. Slightly bigger is better. A lot of guys stare at it though, and it can get kind of annoying."

I quickly realized I had been staring at it, at least the curves of her hips from the view I had. I said, "Yeah, so then at least now you can realize you are pretty just the way you are." I felt as though I was going too far but she seemed to enjoy hearing what I had to say about her good looks.

"Thanks," she replied now beaming with confidence. She glanced down at her breasts and said, "Well at least with my boobs I'm glad they are big." I had to assume that was my green light to compliment her wonderful breasts.

"Yes, I would say you were blessed in that department as well. I mean it's not even that there so big, but also that they're nice and perky and stick up rather than sag."

"Yep, true. I'm not even wearing a bra and they look fabulous," she replied enthusiastically. "My nipples sometimes stick out too far though."

"Nope, they're perfect in every way. If you had to ask; I would have to say you have the most perfect body I've ever seen. Even better than that is you have a very beautiful face." Surely I was taking this too far.

"Wow that's nice of you," she smiled.

"And a fantastic smile." I laughed.

She laughed too, "Thanks."

"So now I ask you, would you really want to change a thing?"

"I guess not. Would you change anything about you?

I was afraid she would return with that question. "Yeah, probably."

"Like what?" she asked maintaining her chipper attitude.

"I guess it wouldn't kill me to shed a few pounds."

"Maybe just a few, it's not like you are overweight or anything."

"Wow thanks," I replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I mean seriously you don't need to lose any weight really."

"It's okay; at my age you start gaining a few pounds each year. It's starting to piss me off."

She laughed, "Ha ha, old man."

"Shut up," I playfully said.

"So what else would you change?" she asked.

"I don't know umm... since you ask...," I paused, "a few extra inches wouldn't kill me."

"You're tall already. Why would you want more inches?"

I knew she knew what I was talking about. The brat. As a matter of fact I knew she was aiming to get me to say that all along. "You know what I mean."

"What?" she asked then immediately started laughing. "You wish your dick was bigger?"

I felt a bit humiliated yet even more aroused. "I don't know, I guess," I somberly replied.

"You really think it's small?" she asked trying to regain her composure.

I never really said it was small, but I guess it was fair of her to call it that after what I had said. "It's not small. I mean I just said a few inches wouldn't kill me."

She still had quite the ornery smirk about her face. "If it's not small then why would you need more inches?" she asked.

"God, you are being mean," I replied slightly agitated.

She laughed, "It's just a question. Don't get all mad."

"Fine. It's somewhat small by comparison," I replied defeated.

"Well yeah, it's definitely small compared to the one I saw. But then again I haven't really seen yours, so maybe I'm wrong."

She was being cruel yet keeping about a sense of playfulness which in turn kept me rolling with the punches. For some reason I was particularly enjoying her blunt comments about my diminutive size. So I decided to let her keep it up. For that matter, I decided I would make it easier and more enjoyable for her to make fun.

"Well then so you don't know for a fact if it's small."

"Umm I'm pretty sure five is on the small side, IF it's even five inches long," she smiled wickedly.

"It is. I wouldn't lie about it."

She laughed, "You're right, if you lied you would at least say it was six inches."

"That's stupid," I replied at a loss for words.

"So, just admit it's small. It's not the end of the world."

"No."

I sensed she felt somewhat challenged to be right and for me to be wrong. "Come on, admit you have a little pee pee," she laughed.

"What?" I replied somewhat angrily to the insult. But honestly I wasn't mad nor did I mind.

She laughed harder. "It's so funny how you get so mad. It's okay it's not your fault you were born with a tiny little dick."

"Tiny!?" I almost yelled. "It's not small anymore? Now it's TINY??"

The more I acted upset the more she enjoyed herself. "Oh stop being so dramatic. Your secret is safe with me. I'll never tell anyone about your umm... shortcomings," she laughed.

"Oh my God it's not fucking tiny! You can call it small but it's not fucking tiny!"

"Aha!" she blurted out, "so you do admit it's small?"

"Yes, fine it's slightly smaller than average."

"Nooooo... don't sugarcoat it. You have a small penis. Admit it."

"Fine, if it will make you quit. I have a small penis."

Her smile grew as a result of her newly found power over me. "Thank you. Now that wasn't so hard was it?" -

It certainly was hard at this point. I was pressing it down with my forearm so it wasn't so noticeable that I was trying to conceal something. She finally stopped pacing and laughing at me and sat at the opposite edge of the couch.

She was calming down. "I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. I mean it was just funny how you reacted to all that."

"It's okay. I'm not mad."

"Good. So how come you have your arm on your lap like that?" she asked. She sat to my right. Her left leg swung up on the couch. She wrapped her arms around her folded leg and awaited my reply. The view was of course spectacular. Her tight shorts were nested up close and personal with the mound around her vagina. A slight camel toe was accompanied by an ass cheek almost falling out of her shorts.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Take your hand off of your lap," she instructed me.

"Why?" I asked a bit panicked that if I did my erection would pop up slightly.

"Why can't you?" she asked.

I figured she knew what I was hiding and if she was okay with openly knowing I had a boner then who was I to argue with the beautiful woman.

"Fine," I replied and extended my arms around the couch. As I did my penis pressed the fabric of my boxers upward a few inches.

After a quick two second review of my situation she asked me point blank, "Is it hard?"

"Um... I guess it is a little bit."

"Why?"

Her questioning was straight to the point and very intimidating. I wasn't sure how to respond. I didn't want to tell her that the ridicule of my small penis was giving me an erection nor that staring at her plump pussy lips strangled by the hems of her shorts was making my dick ache with sexual desire. Saying such things could cross that invisible line that more or less seemed to be disappearing more and more by the minute. What could I say?

"I don't know, maybe it was trying to stand up for itself," I laughed hoping the answer was sufficient.

She laughed, "You mean it was trying to be bigger?"

"Yeah I guess you could say that." That was hardly the case. But it seemed to be a convenient answer at the time.

"Really? Because I called it small, it was trying to prove it was bigger?"

You know damn good and well why it's hard I wanted to say. "Yeah I guess sometimes it has a mind of its own." At least this way we could go on pretending this sort of behavior was perfectly acceptable between us. And if that's how she wanted it then so be it. I was absolutely enjoying every minute of these silly games.

"That's funny," she laughed, "But maybe you should tellhimhe stopped growing a long time ago."

"Back at it, I see," I laughed begrudgingly.

"Do you ever talk to it?" she asked.

"Umm... No," I laughed.

"I think if I had one I would talk to it and give it a name," she laughed.

"Well thank goodness you don't have one," I laughed.

"Yep... so you never thought about giving it a name?" she asked.

"No, not really," I replied, "and before you continue; No, you may not name it."

She laughed louder, "How'd you guess? Come on let me name it. It'll be fun."

It would. But I had to at least act objectionably. "Fun for whom?" I was actually excited by the idea of her naming it, even if she was about to give it some inferior type pet name. It almost gave her ownership of it. At least in some fucked up way of my thinking.

"Come on... Please," she whimpered.

"Fine. But only if I get to name your breasts."

"Deal!" She obviously wasn't too concerned with me giving her spectacular tits any bad name. "Hmm... what can we call it from now on?"

"I'm sure you can think of something nice, hint hint."

"Of course it will be a nice name. I'll have to think about it for a while. Are you really going to give my perfect 'breasteses' names?"

"Yeah, um... How about um... 'The Supple One' for your left and 'The Sultry One' for your right," I laughed a bit embarrassed at how childish it was.

She laughed, "Dork. Not bad though."

"So are you going to return the favor and give him a nice name?" I asked.

"Worried much?" she laughed. "How about 'the little engine that could?"

"Ha ha," I sarcastically laughed. At least she suggested that it could, I happily thought to myself.

She was very much enjoying herself. "How about 'Tiny Tim?" She burst out laughing.

"How about no," I replied sternly.

"This is too much fun," she laughed. "How about 'The big bad wolf?"

"Sure."

"Ha, no. Thought you might like that one. But you know that's not quite accurate," she smiled and watched me place my arm back over my erection. "The little baby that wanted to hide."

"Hell no," I objected.

"Then don't be hiding it," she said. I returned my arm to the rest. It of course made a swift jerk back upward straining to break free of the fabric confining it. "See, it's trying to act like it's bigger than it really is," she laughed.

No it's contemplating the prospect of fucking your sweet virgin pussy, I thought to myself. "Whatever," was all I dared reply though.

"So when you measured it earlier, how did you make it hard?" she asked.

"I don't know, just rubbing it I guess."

"Gross," she laughed. "So how do you make it soft again?" She caught herself asking a stupid question. "Never mind, I can only imagine what you do to that little thing."

"Must you always call it little?" I asked.

"Sorry. Small," she laughed, "Better?

"Forget I asked," I laughed doing my best to act agitated at the same time.

"Don't worry. Maybe it will want to grow bigger if I keep calling it small."

"Yeah, yeah," you're so funny.

She laughed. "Small, small, small, small, small, tiny, teeny weenie, itty bitty, little pee pee."

"Again?" I asked annoyed.

"I keep seeing it move up," she replied, "I swear it wants to be bigger."

Yeah it was moving upward with every beat of my heart it was so fucking hard. "If you say so. How's the umm sultry one doing?" I asked attempting to change the subject.

"Perfect as always," she replied. "How's the unfortunate one doing?" she asked, amused by her clever comebacks.

"Sad," I laughed.

She continued to laugh as she made casual glances towards where it lie beneath my boxers. "Sad? That's funny. How about I call it the 'Sad Little Guy?"

I growled lightly in contempt of her suggestion. "No, call it something nice for the love of God!"

"So sensitive," she laughed. "The sad little pee pee that cries all the time."

It seemed she would never tire of ridiculing my dick. I rather enjoyed it. Fuck, this was the best day of my life and it's not even half over. "Oh yeah well, your boobs are small." Lame. But I figured I might get an interesting response.

"Sure, is that why you called them... what... the sultry and I don't remember. Because you think they are small?"

"Um..." I paused not having a good comeback handy.

"Thought so. Besides, I'm pretty sure that D-cups aren't small," she said a-matter-of-factly.

I truly didn't believe she had D-cups but what did I really know about women's breasts. I pictured them in my mind. I had after all seen them very naked not so long ago. They were more than just a handful, but I always thought of D-cups as fake tittie big or fat girl big. I decided to tease her more even though I knew it wouldn't work. "Whatever you say."

"Nice try. Fine I'll bet you my boobs are above average..."

I cut her off, "Forget it, they're not small. You win.

She gave a smug smile, "Thank you very much."

"Speaking of... Are you're uh... nipples feeling better." To ask such a question and for it to be such a perfectly okay thing to ask was one of the great perks of our very open and casual discussions.

"Oh, yeah, I'll survive. Though, now that you remind me, I need to apply more burn lotion before I forget."

"Yeah, couldn't hurt," I replied praying she would keep her shirt off for a while.

"Be right back," she stood up and skipped toward the kitchen for her third drink before making her way to the bathroom.

A few minutes later she yelled at me from her bedroom. "Hey, do you have a shirt I can borrow? I don't want the lotion to ruin any of my shirts."

Upon quickly thinking things through, "No, I don't. You can't be ruining my shirts either." Brilliant. I patted myself on the back.

I heard her mumble something unintelligible. Moments later she was walking by me to return to her seat on the couch; topless with shiny nipples and all.

"Hope you don't mind but I need to let the lotion for a few minutes before I cover up."

What. Did she think I would say this is unacceptable for me to be forced to take casual glances at her lavish tits? Next time I'll apply slobber as an alternative ointment if you so desire.

I was caught up in my thoughts before I realized I was blatantly staring at her newly uncovered flesh and nothing else. "Umm... It's not like you've never seen them before." She smirked.

"Yeah, they're not small," I laughed lightly.

Her well defined nipples were pinkish brown and very pointed. "Yep, some things are better in bigger sizes don't you agree?" she smirked once again glowing with confidence. "I mean if you had to pick between these and um an A-cup, which ones are better?"

"I'd say yours are better. But an A-cup could still be some fun."

"Some fun. But nota lotof fun," she replied.''

I loved the conversation once again and felt compelled to keep it lively. "True, I'm sure some lucky guy will have lots of fun with yours. They are after all perfect," I smiled.

"Want to see something really cool?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied never knowing what to expect.

"Okay you might think this is weird, but anyways I think it's nice." She proceeded to lift up her left breast (I had forgotten the dumb name I had given it by this time) and point out a dark freckle on the underside. It was shaped somewhat like a heart.

Of course I was thoroughly impressed with any part of her body she wanted to show me up close and personal. And compliments seemed to keep her very happy and flirtatious. "Wow that's incredible for it to be shaped like a heart and pretty much right next to your heart."

She seemed thrilled that I saw it exactly as she hoped I would. "Yep, I like it," she smiled.

Maybe you have a freckle between your legs you want to show me, I thought to myself. "It's very unique. I like it."

"Thanks," she replied proudly. "Wow, you're the first person I ever showed that to."

"Cool," I replied not really knowing what to say. But I figured more praise of her undying beauty wouldn't cause any harm. "So yeah that pretty much seals the deal. Best boobs of the year," I laughed lightly.

"See. So next time don't try and make fun of them."

"Never again," I replied. I instinctively adjusted my hard on for better comfort before realizing I did it right in front of her eyes.

"I see our sad little friend is still trying to grow bigger."

Our? Was she officially taking part ownership now? By all means it's yours, I thought to myself. "No, I think he's starting to realize he's done growing." I was slightly embarrassed and hoped she was not feeling uneasy about it not going away.

"If I tell him he made me proud with how big he got, do you think it will stop trying to prove itself?" she asked in a somewhat serious tone.

"Yeah I think so." I wanted it to go away just to have a slight break and maybe some clarity of thought. But that seemed unlikely to happen.

"Okay don't get mad, but that just made me wonder. How small is it when it's not trying to be big?"

"I don't know. I mean it won't be poking up anymore. But I couldn't tell you exactly."

"Sorry. I know I'm being too personal. I just guess I have a lot to learn about those things."

"It's okay. I don't mind so much. I'd say just ask whatever, but you're already doing that," I laughed.

"So, like right now it's hard. And most of the time it's smaller. So, I don't know. I'm just curious how much it grows."

"Um.. I guess for everyone it's probably different. If I had to guess I would say maybe it grows two or three inches," I replied.

"That's crazy. I mean you said for everyone it's different."

"Well to be honest, I think the majority of guys have very similar penises in size and shape and all that."

"Not really. I mean if you are at the smaller end and Nick is at the bigger end then there's quite a bit of difference."

"Yes, but what I'm saying is in most cases they are all going to be pretty close to the same size."

"So you're saying not very many people have very big ones or very small ones."