Obsessions Realized

Story Info
They get what they need.
1.3k words
3.54
31.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda ran the towel through her hair, securing her bath robe with the towel as she stepped out of the shower. She was an exceptionally beautiful girl - at least to some. A few inches beneath six feet, with a well-formed body and delicious curves. Her strawberry blonde hair framed her overly kissable face, the lips that just begged to be teased, bitten, ravaged. Amanda's thoughts, however, were far from sex, as she walked into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Dropping the robe off her body, she picked up a brush and began to run it through her hair, smoothing it, looking in the mirror as she did so.

A moment later, the brush fell from her hand, at the sight of the figure reflected in her mirror. He was taller than her, a fact she'd learned almost two years ago, the last time she'd seen him. Her entire body went stiff with the memories as they flooded her mind, and with the shock of seeing his thick body leaning against the wall, silky dark blonde hair half-hiding his somewhat unattractive face. The sound of his glasses hitting the floor sent a shiver running through her form, the soft 'clacking' reminding her of their second kiss, rather than their first, the soft 'clicking' of the glasses folding driving her mind into the memory.

She knew what he was here for. He'd talked about it, on the phone, just randomly appearing one day and sneaking into her bedroom late at night. She'd thought he'd been all bluff, but here he was, in the denim clothes he wore so often - jeans and a jacket, with a black shirt beneath. His tennis shoes were kicked slowly off his feet, as his mind, too, was going wild with imagination, his cock straining against his jeans as he remembered all the nasty things he'd said he'd do to her, and the sight of her naked body before him too tempting, too much to ignore.

He moved, and she stood shock-still, feeling herself growing wetter, hotter. The denim jacket hit the floor, as well as the black shirt. The sound of his pants unbuttoning jolted her out of her shock, but it was too late. Jeans upon the floor, his body up against hers from behind, hot shaft pressing between her tight asscheeks. His arms around her waist, locking there, reveling in the feel of how perfectly she fit his arms. She, too, realized it, and leaned back against him, accepting, a soft, lazy smile on her kissable lips.

His lips were on her neck, her most sensitive of places, trailing warm, slow kisses down her neck, his hot breath stimulating the moist flesh. Shivers continually ran through Amanda's form, especially as he hit the joining of her neck, a soft squeal escaping her lips. Her breathing had grown less controlled, as she gave in to the lust arcing between them, the shared desire, yet she made no move yet to embrace him back.

She felt his hands coming up, caressing her breasts, squeezing them so gently that she gave the first, throaty moan of the night. Her arms went up to wrap around his head, tilting her head to the side to give him more access to her neck. He took advantage of it, ravaging her neck with his lips, growing more insistent with each passing second, teeth encountering flesh more and more often in light love bites.

Her ass pressed back against him as his hips began to shift and rotate, grinding his cock into her warm flesh, unable to stop herself. She knew what was coming, and the juices ran down her thighs as she began to boil, simmering with the lust he could incite in her. The gentleness was leaving - she knew it would, she savored it, knowing he would be gentle again afterwards, but the roughness was always to be savored.

His teeth clamped into her neck, drawing yet another squeal from her, this one pained and pleasured at the same time, as his teeth dug into her flesh. His hands, which had been kneading her breasts, turned fierce, squeezing the flesh, pinching her nipples hard, causing her to cry out his name. He responded by releasing her neck, releasing her breasts and grabbing her hands, drawing them down behind her back and shoving her forward onto the bed. He pinned her there, his cock pressed against her tight slit, her breathing turned to panting, moaning out encouragement.

"Barrett... oh Barrett... fuck me... oh gawd, fuck me..."

He obliged, his hard cock driving deep into her all-too-ready cunt, pistoning deep into her again and again. She writhed on the bed at the assault on her pussy, her body shaking as the first orgasm washed over her, his cock continually pumping into her throughout it. Wave upon wave of pleasure soared through her, as his cock dominated her, made her his, took her hard on her very own bed, in her preferred position.

His cock continually engulfed in her tight, cumming cunt, he kept thrusting, growing fiercer, faster. He'd been wanting this for so long, wanting her, to make her his. His own cock-loving little cumslut, which she acted like for him. His thrusts grew harder, causing her to cry out, in pain or pleasure he didn't know, nor did he care. She was his now, his beautiful Amanda, the cunt grasping hungrily at his cock as she came again and again proclaiming it louder than any words she could have spoken.

Amanda was breathless. This was fucking unlike anything she'd ever felt. Gentle and warm in the brutality he fucked her with, the only possible outcome she'd know about long ago. She was his, mind, body and soul, and just now he was claiming her body, just as she claimed his. Her thoughts were not so organized, however, as she continued to babble through her panting. "Oh Barrett... harder... fuck me harder, faster... please, Barrett... oh gawd, I'm cumming again... ahhhh..."

As yet another orgasm wracked Amanda's body, his cock slid from her cunt, making her cry for him to return it. But as it pressed against her tight anus, her anticipation, her nasty slut nature, rose to the surface. "Yesssss... fuck my ass, please... oh gawd, fuck my ass..."

He obliged, though not as gently as she might have liked. He dominated her ass the same way he'd dominated her cunt, driving his cock hard into her ass and forcing it open, making her scream out his name in pleasured pain. His thrusts into her ass were hard and deep, and one hand now was holding her hands behind her back, as he drove three fingers deep into her dripping, spasming cunt. Pumping her from both sides with fingers and cock, he had her unsure of which way to turn, her eyes closed tightly as the pleasure overrode all sense, making her scream out in moans, his name and various dirty chants, mostly of herself. "Oh gawd yes, fuck your nasty slut, fuck me, fucccck meeee..."

His cock came from her ass again, and he drove it home one last time into her cunt, his cock swelling before he released his cum into her, filling her with his hot cum. She groaned, her body exploding in orgasmic bliss, quaking from the extreme fucking she'd just received. She could feel his weight atop her, but didn't care, lost in her own mind, unable to form any coherent thoughts. All she knew was that his cock had to stay right where it was. She felt his hand release hers, his body sliding down into the bed next to her sweaty form, pulling her close to him and drawing a leg up over his, keeping his cock buried into her cunt. They fell asleep together, in each other's arms... as both of them realized it should be...