Obsessive Neighbor

Story Info
Nathan has an unhealthy obsession with his neighbor Zoey.
6.1k words
4.11
88.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~The following has themes of mind-altering drugs, please be advised and do not read if you take offense~

~I want to thank HMAuthor AGAIN for their conscientious editing that has brought this story out of its passive state and to its glory. Great editing on their part, as always. :) ~

*

"It's such a fucking hot day out!" Zoey remarked, fanning herself with the mail she carried up the steps towards her door.

Nathan turned from where he stood at his apartment door to throw Zoey a friendly smile. "So it is! How have you been, Zoe?"

"Oh you know, bills need paying, work sucks, mother won't stop calling every five minutes. How have you been?" She reached her apartment door placing a hand on the knob, waiting for his response.

"Basically the same." He noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, meaning that she probably threw the cute little yellow sundress on just to go and fetch the mail.

"I hope life starts treating you better." She smiled, turning away.

"Hey!" He grabbed her arm before she could disappear into her apartment. "What do you say you and Troy come over to my place for dinner tonight?"

"That means I don't have to cook, and that's alright with me!" She laughed, a full head-thrown-back laugh. "What time?"

"Around six, sound good?" Nathan realized he was still holding her arm and forced himself to let go of it.

"Sounds great. See you then." She gave a short wave before entering the doorway and shutting the door.

He continued to fiddle with his keys until he found the right one, inserted it into the keyhole and entered his own apartment. Quickly, he relocked the door before taking off his heavy leather jacket. Kicking off his shoes and tossing his keys into the dish he kept nearby, he flipped on the lights. He knew he shouldn't have invited her over again so soon, but her bra-less state forced him to. He tried to recreate the shape of her body in the little yellow sundress with his mind, but decided he just needed to see it firsthand.

The apartment was set up as a single hallway with numerous doors on the left hand side that led to the various rooms. The apartment next door, Zoey and Troy's, was set up in the exact same fashion, but mirrored. The very last door in the hallway led to the bedroom, and Nathan found himself walking towards it in a trance. He shouldn't look so soon. He shouldn't. He knew that. But he couldn't help it. She looked so beautiful in that little yellow sundress with her dirty blonde hair in beachy waves. The door to this room was locked with a security code; he couldn't risk just anyone happening across his collection. It was kept on permanent lockdown.

Inside his bedroom, a single cot was kept against a wall, and the two windows were covered with thick black curtains. The rest of the room was dedicated to his hobby. He had seven TV screens lined up on a desk that ran the entire length of the far wall. A single desk-chair on wheels sat in the dead center with a keyboard in front of it. He sat in the chair and began typing away on the keyboard.

Up onto each of the screens popped live streams of rooms similar to his. One TV had a view of an empty hallway. Another one had the view of a well furnished living room, in which a young man was seated on a couch wearing a headset and punching away on a game controller. The third had a view of a kitchen, where a slim woman wearing a bright yellow sundress had her head in the fridge and appeared to be looking for something. The fourth had an opposing view of the kitchen, where a little nook space had been set up with a circular table and two chairs. The fifth TV screen had a view of an empty office space. The sixth, a bathroom and the seventh, the biggest screen set in the center, had a view of the bedroom.

Nathan watched the screen streaming the kitchen feed intently. After finding what she was looking for, a can of vegetable juice, Zoey stood and closed the fridge door. Popping open the can she called out, "Hey Troy, we're going over to Nathan's for dinner tonight."

"WHAT? Babe, I can't hear you. I'm playing a game right now." The man sitting in the living room, Troy, didn't turn his eyes away from the television in front of him as he yelled.

Nathan snickered from his seat. He couldn't understand how a man could play video games when he had the beautiful Zoey. If he had Zoey, really had Zoey, not just live stream of her, he would spend ever waking moment of his life pleasing her.

Zoey gulped down the juice and set the small empty can on a nearby counter before gliding out of the kitchen and out of view of the camera. There was a momentary lapse before she reappeared in the hallway screen. She stopped at the doorway closest to the front door, the doorway to the living room. "I said we're going to Nathan's tonight for dinner."

"Why? That guy gives me the creeps." Troy kept his eyes on the game. "No, not you. But you give me the creeps too." He turned his head away letting it be known he was speaking to someone over the headset.

"I don't care, he's a nice guy. Just be ready by six to go over. I'm gonna take a shower." And with that, Zoey pushed off from leaning on the doorway and started back down the hallway. As she walked, she peeled the yellow sundress over her head, proving Nathan's suspicions of being completely bare underneath. For a moment, her figure came into the opposing view of the kitchen as she walked, carrying the sundress, past the circular table. Nathan saw the flying form of the yellow fabric shoot through the large screen of the bedroom as she threw the sundress onto the floor and finally walked into the bathroom.

Nathan had memorized her shower routine. She would sit on the edge of the tub, turn the knob for the hot water all the way over to full blast, turn the cold water knob just a touch, pull the tap to switch the water to the shower head and then stand in front of the mirror and examine herself while the water heated up.

He often wondered what she was thinking, looking in that mirror at her naked body. He wondered if she realized how beautiful she was, with her flowing thick hair, shimmering blue eyes, full lips and dark lashes. He wondered if she realized how sexy she was, with her slim figure, apple shaped breasts, tan skin and shapely legs. He doubted it, considering she was always trying new diets, new exercise plans, new make-up trends, new hair styles and colors.

After a few minutes, Zoey dropped her staring contest with the mirror and climbed into the shower, closing the sheer curtain as she did. Nathan leaned forward in his seat, pressed a single button on his keyboard and enjoyed the new view that the bathroom screen took; a view of the inside of the shower. She always faced away from the shower stream, and so she always faced the camera head on. When he had first installed the cameras, he became paranoid that she might spot this one specifically, because it was in such close proximity and literally right in front of her face. Yet, the size proved reliable in camouflage ability. To her, it must have appeared to be a black speck on the wall. Fascinating nano-technology these cameras were.

Nathan knew that she always started with her arms, lathering them up with the expensive soap she always bought that smelled of coconuts and oranges. After her arms, she would rub the puff ball over her neck and down her chest, over her cute breasts to her flat stomach and all the way down each leg. Then she would turn away from the camera and into the stream of water from the shower to rinse all of the suds off, and then repeat the exact same action. Once she was satisfied with her front being clean, she would work on her back, then her hair, and then she would shave. She always shaved her armpits first, then her legs, and then her pussy very carefully and slowly. Nathan really enjoyed watching her shave her most private regions, because sometimes she would touch herself afterward.

He wanted to touch himself while watching her lather herself up, but he knew he would have her soon enough and fought back the urge. He did unzip and undo his pants and release his aching cock, though, just to give it some room to breath.

That day was an exception though, for as soon as she finished shaving, she hopped out of the shower and grabbed a towel from the nearby rack. She dried herself off as she exited the bathroom and went into the bedroom, and then put her hair up in a twist with the towel. Nathan watched her dig through her bra and panties drawer, a drawer that he had memorized the organization of, and pull out a matching baby pink set with little bows. The bra lifted her ample breasts and created a good amount of cleavage, and the panties rode high on her hips and slipped between the crack of her ass to leave little to the imagination. She then glided over to the closet where she pulled out a simple, short sleeved black dress that ended about two inches above her knees. Once she was dressed, she picked up a thick novel from her desk and flopped onto her bed to begin reading.

Looking at his watch, Nathan realized he should start dinner if he wanted to be finished by six. He turned off the screens, put his cock away, left the room and locked it before heading to the kitchen. He would prepare her favorite pasta, as he always did when she came over.

When the food was prepared and ready, he set the table for three people and placed a bottle of nice red wine in the center. He decided to quickly check his screens to see if she was ready to come over or not, and found her fighting with the man in their bedroom. He was shirtless and complaining about visiting the "creepy" Nathan, and she was slipping on a pair of sheer black stockings while she complained about his complaining. It made him smile broadly to see the two fight, and it made him smile even more when he realized he could see the baby pink of her panties from the position on the bed she was in.

He pulled the drawer closest to the desk chair out, felt around on the inside and slid the fake bottom back to reveal a little compartment with two plastic baggies shoved deep inside. Retrieving them, Nathan returned to the kitchen and began serving the pasta onto separate plates. When he was satisfied with how well the table was set up and looked, he took one blue tablet from one of the baggies and crushed it into a fine powder. He sprinkled a little bit of the blue powder into the wine glass set out in Zoey's place, and the rest of it into her pasta. The drug would make her extremely horny, so horny that she wouldn't be able to think about anything except sex and climaxing. He then took a white tablet from the other baggie, crushed it up and did the same to Troy's food and wine glass. The white tablet would put him to sleep, and when he woke up, he wouldn't remember anything for about four hours previous from having taken the drug.

As he was hiding the two baggies behind his coffee pot, there was a knock at his door. He answered and graciously invited the two in. "Please, make yourself at home." He smiled at them, helping Zoey out of her coat and taking Troy's to hang up.

"I can't believe we've lived next to each other for two years, and haven't done anything like this." Zoey started walking down the hallway, looking into each of the doorways. "It's crazy that we haven't even seen the insides of each others apartments, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, it is quite insane," Nathan chuckled to himself, watching her as she looked.

"I see you use the second bedroom as a dining room. It looks beautiful. We use ours as an office." She smiled at him before ducking into the dining room.

"Oh, well that's a new idea." Nathan quickly followed after her, leaving Troy alone in the hallway. "Please, take this seat." He pulled out a chair before Zoey could find her own seat.

"This looks really delicious. Doesn't it, Troy?" Zoey sat in the seat he offered her and scooted herself in closer to the table.

"Yeah, it does. Thank you for having us over," Troy mumbled, taking the seat that Nathan left available.

"Wine?" Nathan grabbed the bottle from the center of the table and offered it to each of them in turn. He knew that Zoey was a recovering alcoholic, but would accept drinks in social situations. Once they had both tasted the wine and nodded their approval, Nathan invited them to tuck in.

"This tastes even better than it looks, doesn't it, Troy?" Zoey shot her lover a fierce glance before smiling at Nathan.

"So good," Troy nodded as he shoveled another mouthful into his mouth.

"So, tell me Nathan. Do you still work at that electronics store on fifth Avenue?"

"I do. If you ever need a new TV, we have some great ones." Nathan watched her as she ate politely.

"Actually, we were thinking about getting a new television." Troy broke in. "How much does a good sized one cost, per se?"

"WE were not thinking about getting a new television. YOU were thinking about getting a new television. And I told you we have to wait before we go shopping for one." Zoey glared at him across the table.

"I'm just asking how much they run nowadays, is all." Troy rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to Nathan.

"Well, I'd say a good sized one runs from about $200 to $400 at our store."

"See babe, that's not so bad." Troy went back to eating.

"Don't talk him into anything, please. We're still suffering from his last impulse buy." Zoey reached across the table to touch Nathan's hand.

"Oh no, of course not." Nathan shot her a quick smile. When he turned his attention back to Troy, his eyes were drooping and the fork he held fell from his hands and clattered against his plate.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Zoey cried, pulling her hand back.

"I feel... I feel so tired, babe." Troy's eyes were now fully closed, and he seemed to be swaying in his seat.

"It seems he's having some sort of episode. We need to get him lying on his side, in case he throws up or something." Nathan stood and began to lift Troy out of his seat. He laid him on the floor on his side while the shocked Zoey stood and watched.

"Oh my God, oh my God, is he going to be okay?" She began to walk around the table.

"Yes, yes he is. But I need you to do something very important for me to insure that he will be okay."

"Yes of course, anything. What is it?" She knelt down beside her passed out boyfriend and felt his forehead for a fever.

"I need you to take your clothes off." Nathan's voice didn't lose the sound of urgency and importance.

"Excuse me?" Zoey suddenly stood and backed away from him.

"I hate how long your drug takes to kick in." Nathan jumped to his feet and easily tackled Zoey to the floor. "His drug, kicks in immediately every time. Yours on the other hand, it's like I have to start it every single time." He grunted as he pinned her small frame to the ground. Forcing her knees apart with his own, he held her wrists above her head with one of his large hands and slid the other one up the hem of her dress.

"Wait! Please don't do this Nathan! Please, if you stop now I'll pretend this never happened. Please!" Zoey squirmed under his weight, struggling to free herself as tears rushed down her cheeks.

"Don't worry, you'll enjoy it in a moment, I just have to get you started." Nathan began to work his fingers around her clit through her panties, pressing hard and rubbing fast.

"I don't know what you're talking about, just please stop!" She attempted to kick him off, to no avail.

He kissed her as she began to scream, muffling her cries for help. As he rubbed her through her panties, he noticed a change in the way she was squirming under him. It became less of a tactic to get him off of her and more into a lustful need to move about. Instead of screaming against his kissing lips, she began to kiss back, her body no longer resisting. He pulled his lips away to enjoy the sounds of her moans.

"Ohhh make me cum, please make me cum," she moaned in ecstasy as she rocked her hips against his probing hand.

"Not yet, I'm afraid. You'll have to earn that." He rolled off of her and got back into his chair at the table. "First, you'll have to take off all those clothes. You must be so hot wearing all that."

"So hot for you." She crawled to his seat and began rubbing his thighs. "Please make me cum."

"Get naked, Zoe. You can keep the stockings though, I like the way they look on you."

She stood and peeled the simple black dress over her head. Underneath, she wore a black garter belt that held up the sheer black stockings. Next, she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. She unsnapped the stockings from the garter belt and slid the matching pink panties off before re-snapping the stockings back into place. "Please make me cum now." She started to straddle his lap on the chair.

"Not yet. Sit down and finish your food." He pushed her away and turned towards the table.

"But baby, I really want to cum. Please make me cum." She pleaded and began rubbing her pussy herself.

When Nathan realized what she was doing to herself, he slapped her across the face. "You will not touch yourself. Sit down and eat."

She obeyed his orders and sat at the table. She picked up her fork and began to eat her pasta.

"Keep both hands above the table."

She whimpered in complaint, but did as she was told. They ate in silence for a moment before Nathan began to talk again.

"Honey, how was your day?" he asked, admiring her nude state.

"It was alright. It would be even better if you made me cum right now. Please Nathan," she pleaded, reaching across the table for him, her body rocking instinctively against the chair she sat on.

"I promise I will. But first, we will eat dinner. Why don't you tell me how you want to be fucked later, sweetheart." Nathan enjoyed watching her squirm as she tried to contain herself and finish her food.

"Let me ride you. Let me climax on top of you. That's how I want it."

"Alright, that sounds like something I can do." He turned his gaze back to his plate and continued eating. "The faster you finish eating, the faster we can get to fucking."

At this, Zoey began shoveling food into her mouth at top speed. She downed the rest of her wine and stood. "I'm finished, now please make me cum."

"Well, I'm not finished. So why don't you get under the table and suck my cock until I am?" Nathan scooted his chair out from the table to give her some room.

"Will you make me cum if I do?"

"Of course. But only if you do a really good job."

Zoey dropped onto her knees and crawled underneath the table until she was in front of him. Undoing his pants, she pulled out his already stiff cock and took it in her mouth.

"Look at me the whole time. Even if I'm not looking at you, you look at me." He instructed, taking his time to finish his plate.

She kept her eyes wide and trained on him as she bobbed her head up and down his long shaft. The fire in her pussy begged to be relieved, and she wasn't sure if she could contain herself for much longer. It needed attention, it tingled and ached for it.

"And remember, if you touch yourself, I won't let you climax." He finished off the last of his plate, leaned back in his chair with his glass of wine and enjoyed the view of his beautiful Zoey with his cock between her perfect lips. He took a sip of the luxurious drink and closed his eyes, taking in the warmth of her mouth on his member. Pushing back the chair, he said, "Alright. You can ride me now."

She jumped at his words and straddled his lap. Nathan had had other pussy before, but none quite like Zoey's. He knew deep down that the wet surrounding his cock was only caused by the drug, but he could very easily convince himself that he caused it, that his Zoey really did want him. She kept a grip on the table behind her as she lifted her body up and down, impaling herself on his upright cock. He turned his head to the side and took his last sip of wine, savoring the taste as his eyes focused on his Zoey's bouncing bosom. Using his free hand, Nathan gripped her ass tightly, squeezing the soft flesh.

12