Obvious, in Retrospect

Story Info
Two couples and a beach house.
6.9k words
4.14
174.6k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was obvious, in retrospect, what was going to happen when I volunteered to go back to the beach house with Taylor for the beer. The look on my wife's face as I see that she is straddling John on the beach, her newly tanned breasts swaying over him, his cock slamming into her thrashing body again and again - when she looks back in shock, that isn't a surprise. But when she turns aside and keeps going, her mouth open and her head thrown back in a silent climax, because she can no more stop herself now than I could have stopped John from starting all this a few days ago - that's what makes me wonder if she'll ever really come back to me.

After they calm down, she gets up and walks back toward the beach house, not bothering to cover herself at all now. Semen drips down her leg as she goes. She doesn't look back this time, and I don't know whether to follow her or not. I look down at John, and back at Taylor, who takes a beer out of the festive little cooler bag, opens it like there's nothing else to be doing at a time like this, and sucks some down. Her lips move over the neck of the bottle suggestively. She spills some, and it drips down her chin, between her glistening, naked breasts, and down her oily belly. A little seems to follow the cleft of her newly-shaved sex. She looks at me again and smiles, more bravely this time. She feeds me the beer bottle like it's my mother's nipple, putting her arm around my naked waist while she does it. I drink some down, choking a bit, and she pulls me down onto a towel just beside John, just beside where John had my wife.

***

We met John and Taylor at a neighborhood association party a year ago. They were the couple that was a little smarter than most. They dethroned us as "the young couple," but we were happy to let them have the title. It was wearing thin, especially when the retired couples asked us when we would be having their surrogate grandchildren, and laughed. My wife, Penny, had gone off the pill two years earlier, the year I got the Information Systems job that let us afford the neighborhood. They dressed nicely, and talked easily. Taylor would put her hand on John's shoulder while he sipped beer with one hand stuck in his khakis, and the muscles in her upper arms and deltoids would flex. At these parties, he tended to wear golf shirts or camp shirts; she would wear halter tops, or tight black tees that made her look like a ballet dancer, except that her breasts were way too large for a dancer's. Penny and I talked about whether Taylor had implants; they seemed too big for her, but they were just too perfect to be implants. I finally got up the nerve to say that to Penny when we were discussing it in bed, but I reassured her, as I praised her own breasts with lips and tongue, that those breasts were perfect to me.

We saw more of Taylor than we did John, especially when she ran around the big circular road that connected all the streets in the neighborhood. She always wore a singlet, a heavy athletic bra to restrain her breasts, and short running tights. Her lean legs twitched with every stride. Sometimes, when Penny and I were leaving the neighborhood, I would slow down for a moment and Penny would chat at her through the open window while she ran. I would glance over every few moments to make sure I wasn't going to hit Taylor or a parked car, and I alternated between looking at her bobbing breasts and her blonde ponytail.

John traveled about seven days a month, and after those days when he was out of town, they often asked us over for an evening cookout. On one such evening, we sat in the darkness on their back porch, sitting opposite each other in huge porch swings. John told us about some storm damage that a client's beach house had sustained. "It's probably minor," John explained, but the client was worried about it. John thought that some prompt work on the house, even if it was just done with plywood and the blue tarps that were now dotting the Florida coast, would spare his client a lot of water damage later on. Unfortunately, the client was in the middle of his busy season and couldn't get away. The four of us could go down there, John and I could make the repairs, and we could make it the long vacation we never seemed to have time for.

The house was on a stretch of private beach a few miles long, John went on to explain, and in all likelihood, the adjacent houses were empty, as they were owned by snowbirds who were back north to escape the hottest part of the summer. Those houses were further off the beach, and escaped damage. "It's great," Taylor broke in, smiling and nodding at Penny like it was all up to her, which in a way it was. I was convinced the minute John started talking; I had just trained an assistant enough to get to take a few evenings every now and then where I wasn't on call, and I hadn't been able to be more than an hour away from a computer and internet access for over three years. Penny smiled back at Taylor, I grinned at John, and we shook on it like we were two frat boys starting a bar together.

It took some convincing to get my boss to let me off for three solid weeks, but since I had six weeks accrued, he couldn't do much, other than get me to concede that I would take my cell phone. I made my assistant, Pam, promise to call only if things were desperate, and she was happy to oblige. "Bring us back a baby, Chris," she teased, and my frowning at her only made her laugh harder. I had made the mistake of telling her that Penny and I wanted a baby during a buzzed evening at a hotel bar in Pasadena. We had gone there to install new software at the branch office. Pam had made me a not-so-veiled offer to let me practice on her that night, and my turning her down had only served to make the subject funnier to her every chance she got to bring it up.

I finally grinned at her, just to get out of the office as quickly as possible, and told her we would try, which reduced her to helpless laughter.

Penny's doctor actually had told us that a long vacation would help things. "Every other night like clockwork," he had said. "Your sperm count isn't the best, and probably would be better if you weren't so overworked. But," he stopped and grinned at Penny, then me. "There's nothing wrong with either of you - you've just got to get together more often."

That Saturday morning, we both drove our pickup trucks, loaded with our luggage, groceries, beer, plywood, tarps, toolboxes, and chainsaws, the 150 miles to the secluded beach in northwest Florida. There was a town with a Wal-Mart and a hardware store fifteen miles from the house, John had explained, but he had a personal goal of not having to go anywhere at all once we arrived. The girls would cook and lay in the sun, and the boys would stretch a few day's work into three weeks, and we would forget the problems of our high-priced jobs for a while.

The house wasn't in bad condition when we arrived. A quick tour through the house revealed that power was on, and the DirecTV was working. There were only a few windows broken and some possible roof damage, but no sign of serious water damage yet. The pool was also undamaged, except for a lot of debris in it. "They're going to be so happy," John said, "and we could get all the plywood up and the tarp over the roof in one afternoon if we put our minds to it."

An inspection of the grounds revealed a bit more in the way of tree damage; several pines had been bent over by the wind. "Why don't we give him his money's worth - cut down all these trees and section them up?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Okay, but no rain forecast for two days, so first things first. Let's get this pool cleaned up so we can go swimming! We can work on the house tomorrow."

The girls went into the house and started to put things away. John and I took off our shirts, found the pool equipment, and got to it. I was hosing down the deck and straightening up the furniture while John skimmed leaves and sticks off the surface. We were about halfway through when the girls emerged in bikinis. John gave out a wolf whistle at them; I gave them admiring looks, which I was careful to direct mainly at Penny. John put the skimmer down, walked over, and took Penny's hand. He raised her arm, twirling her around like a dancing partner. "Wow, Penny! You look great! Chris and every other lecherous bum in the neighborhood gets to see Taylor in her running outfits, but I've never seen you like this!"

Penny was blushing with the compliment, but John was already back skimming. "There's some stuff down there that I'm going to have to dive down and get before we start the pump. Where did you put my suit, hon? I don't want to get these shorts in that water. It's full of chlorine and probably some saltwater slopped over in it."

Taylor looked up from the chaise lounge where she laid down. "They should be in our room, John."

John walked back into the house and came back out a minute later. "I don't see them, babe."

"Oh goodness. Okay, come on. I'll find them," Taylor said, getting up.

We were alone on the pool deck, which I had about finished, and I was spraying the hose at Penny's legs every now and then. She gave me a mock-annoyed look and held her book up defensively. I came over. "Kiss me," she sighed. She tasted like red wine. I was trying to decide whether to put my hand on her breast when I heard another wolf whistle, this time from Taylor. "We can't leave you two alone, which is too bad, because I think we're going to have to go to Wal-Mart," she said. "I forgot John's trunks."

"Nah," John said. "Nobody's going to Wal-Mart this trip." And suddenly John was stark naked, having pulled off his shorts and briefs. For a brief, stupid moment, I wondered when he had taken his shoes off, and realized he probably did it when he went in the house.

"John!" Taylor mock-scolded as Penny and I stared at him. I'm fairly well-endowed; Penny has to be pretty relaxed and horny to take all of me, anyway. But John's cock hung, completely limp, six inches long or so. Far more than mine. He jumped into the pool and started to collect a few large limbs and leaves that had sunk to the bottom.

Returning to the surface with a handful of trash, John looked at me. "Okay, off with the shorts! I see how you're goldbricking on that deck job, so get in here and help me clean out the bottom."

"I'll go get my trunks on; we're not such sloppy packers," I joked, but John persisted.

"I'm not gonna be the only naked guy at this house party!" he laughed.

"Go on, Chris," Taylor coaxed. "Don't let John feel so shy and awkward! You can see how inhibited he is."

I looked at Penny, who was looking at John, then me, in a perplexed way. "Come on, Penny, it's only fair," Taylor said. "You get to see mine; now I get to see yours, right?"

"Well, since you put it that way," Penny laughed, and I suddenly realized the girls, or Penny at least, had had one glass of wine too many.

Defeated, I took my shoes off first, then quickly stripped and jumped in the pool. The girls were laughing at my awkwardness, and annoyance, at first, but after a while I sort of got used to the idea. They went back to reading and talking, and we were done before we knew it.

"Okay, so I suppose you ladies don't want to get your suits wet, so take them off and come on in," I said, after John had gotten out and turned on the pump.

"Nah, I don't want my feminine bits burned," Taylor said. "Besides, it might be too much for you boys to take all at once."

"Well, we're both naked," John said as Taylor and Penny climbed into the pool and into our arms. "What's the difference?"

"You have to ask?" Penny called back to him, surprising me with her forwardness. "Taylor and I were talking. We both have brothers. Men's bodies aren't much to look at."

"What was it Elaine said on 'Seinfeld'?" Taylor asked, rhetorically. "Oh yeah. Men's bodies are like a jeep."

I started kissing Penny, and she was responding pretty well. I stole a look back at John, and he gave me a quick thumbs up sign before returning to a methodical browsing of every inch of Taylor's neck and shoulders. But it was all pretty tame at that point. We all swam around a bit; I didn't get too close to Taylor and Penny kept away from John, but otherwise we were getting more comfortable, other than my being horny as hell from rubbing up against Penny and the occasional look at Taylor, whose bikini was really having a hard time keeping her pendulous breasts under control.

I couldn't help it; I stole a guilty look at John's cock to see how it looked now that Taylor had been doing the same thing to him that Penny had been doing to me. I almost regretted it; even with the distortion from the water and waves I could tell he was bigger than I was. Much bigger. Maybe I was a bit thicker, or maybe I was kidding myself about that, but he was almost certainly longer than I. He started to turn my direction and I had to look away.

"Oh, gosh. We need to get dinner going. Come on guys, get out before you get burned somewhere you don't want to be burned," Taylor said.

They got out and went back in the house. John and I got dressed and managed to get on ladders and get the tarp over the area of the roof that was missing tiles. This also covered the damaged windows, but John said we still needed to fit plywood to them in case another storm hit before his client could get a contractor down there. Light was fading, however, and that was a big project for another day or two.

We got showered and dressed. Penny and I took separate showers in the little half-bath in our bedroom, but when I was taking my turn I could hear bumping and moaning coming from the shower next door. We had seen the huge bathroom, bath, and shower in the master bedroom, and Taylor had tried to give it to us, but Penny had insisted they take it. "We're guests once removed," she had said. I could visualize John and Taylor in there now; perhaps John was feeding his long cock into Taylor's pussy as her breasts rubbed against the cold tile or the shower door. I had seen her tan lines from her sports bra, singlet, and tights when she wore her swimsuit, and I could visualize her naked, or I could try. I wondered what her nipples looked like - were they big and loose, or small, dark, and tight? Did she trim her bush, or shave it? Or did she wax it? I started to masturbate, but remembered I needed to be saving the sperm for Penny. I got the shower over with and dried off. I came back into the bedroom, where Penny was dressing, and put my hands around her waist.

"Got a minute?" I asked.

"Not enough time for that, I'm afraid. I told Taylor I'd start dinner and give her and John some time. I'll make it up to you tonight, lover," she whispered in my ear, and sucked on my earlobe a moment.

Dinner was great; we had salad and steaks. My horniness was diminished by food, wine, and the fact that everyone had their clothes back on. We all walked up and down the beach a while before turning in for the night.

The bumping and moaning next door had started before we could get our clothes off and get in bed. It turned Penny on; she responded eagerly as I slowly inserted a finger into her. When it was slick with her juices, I moved the finger to her nipples and worked them up to a couple of points, kissing one while I tweaked the other with my finger and thumb. She moved me onto her; she had been having trouble coming in this position, but it was the best for conception. I was rock hard and my balls were tight up in my body; she guided me in and we settled into a rhythm. John and Taylor were doing a duet next door; his tenor groans were slowing me down, if anything, but Taylor's moans became shrill little screams; Penny laughed into my shoulder and we suddenly became very serious about our rutting. She opened her thighs even more and guided my hips with her hands; our rocking motion became faster and faster. I realized the house was silent when I groaned and came deep inside Penny. She shuddered with pleasure and lay very still as I got off of her, keeping her knees up for a few minutes before we got under the covers and slept.

We all slept in, tired from the trip and the late night, but John and I got started on the windows before lunch. Where he had talked earlier about stretching the job out, he now seemed driven to finish up and get on with the vacation. He had worked his way through college doing construction, and all I needed to do was be the extra back and pair of hands as he took careful measurements, set up plywood on saw horses, and cut out exact sections. He spent a lot of time on the problem of how to nail up the plywood so it would be as weather-tight as possible and keep damage to the window sets to a minimum.

We had a fabulous lunch - the girls stayed in their swimsuits, and served lunch out on the back patio. They were slathered in heavy sunscreen, as were John and I - the heavy, white greasy type. I joked that they were never going to even out their tans that way, and Taylor said "I'm easing into it. It's going to be a long vacation, and I don't want to get burned." The faint smell of coconut hovered around the ham sandwiches, chips, and cokes. I was just beginning to feel a little tired and lazy when John urged me back out to the far side of the house, where the window project was set up.

"Afternoon is a perfect time for painting," he said.

"Painting?"

"Yep. We're gonna paint these plywood covers. My client is gonna get sidetracked and all this might be up for two months. If we don't paint them, they might not last."

"H-okay," I said, and we broke out the painting supplies.

We had been at it a couple of hours when John said he needed to go wash out a brush. He came back a couple of minutes later, a grin on his face and a bit of paint on his nose. "Chris, come out here; you've got to check this out."

We walked out as far as the pool; given the curve of the beach, you couldn't see anything until you got to the far edge of the pool deck. John put his finger to his lips, and gestured for me to look over.

Penny and Taylor were lying on towels, now wearing nothing but heavy coats of sunscreen. Penny was lying on her stomach, but I got my questions answered about Taylor's nipples (small and dark) and bush (neatly trimmed) before she opened her eyes, saw us, and started screaming.

It was a while before we finished up the painting. First, we had to have a bit of a group discussion, once the girls shooed us away and put their suits back on. Taylor was laughing at John the whole time, but there was a serious undertone, especially when Penny said that she would personally drive to Wal-Mart and get John as many swimsuits as he needed if he thought that yesterday's skinny-dipping was intended to set any precedents about who was going to be peeking at whom under what circumstances. John hung his head as if in shame, but we could all see that he was mostly trying not to laugh.

In the end, of course, no one went to Wal-Mart, and it was understood that the late afternoon swimming pool session was again going to feature John naked (because no one was going to stop him) and me naked (because John goaded me into it, and Penny didn't seem to object), and the girls wearing their suits, keeping their distance from each other's husbands.

That night was supposed to be an "off" night for the baby making process, but I was keyed up by the sexual tension, especially since we could hear John and Taylor relieving theirs next door. "It's supposed to help you recover," Penny said. I had never understood, throughout this process, how waiting a night was supposed to help, but Penny believed everything the doctor told her. I finally managed to get to sleep, tired and frustrated.

The following day, John and I were much more careful when we took a break and snuck out to the edge of the pool deck. Lying on our bellies like snipers, we watched them rub each other down with sunscreen. They had decided to go with a lighter oil with a lower SPF, and their reddened bodies glistened with it. Our conspiracy to watch them seemed strange to me, as each of us got to see a lot of our own wives naked, so presumably each was mainly interested in the other's wife. But, I thought, even I didn't get to see Penny naked in the broad daylight whenever I wanted. She was usually under the cover, or in our shower with the room fogged up, or in our bedroom with the lights dimmed. Mystery was good, but the bright light was good too, when your wife's body was as good as Penny's was.

12