Occupant Wrath

Story Info
Allison is a warrior in a post apocalyptic world.
4.9k words
4.04
19.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
knight13
knight13
177 Followers

To all my fans and critics I want to thank you! It is your comments and critiques that keep me going and help me become better. I welcome all feedback good and bad! Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with me! Here is my return to the sci-fi/fantasy interracial genre. Thanks again!

This story may or may not bear resemblance to another story that has been told in other mediums. It follows Allison, a former security chief for the One Roof Corporation. During her time as security chief an incident occurred where the experimental Z virus was released into the public.

The Z virus was a meant as a biological weapon that was to mutate and kill humans exposed to it. Something worse happened as the dead were turned into creatures that were to be considered anything other than human. Allison escaped a series of adventures from that included her posting at the initial testing facility, a desert hideout an adventure on the west coast and lastly the destruction of a One-Roof proving ground buried underneath the icy arctic sea.

During her incident on the west coast she encountered a group of survivors struggling to survive in an apocalyptic urban landscape.

Hours ago Allison had landed in the capitol of what was once the greatest nation on earth. She had met with the former leader of One-Roof who had now occupied the former house of the president. The building was surrounded by a sea of mutated undead human beings. Zombies and creatures were constantly trying to scale the compound walls and taste the last pieces of humanity that remained.

Allison glad to be in the company of humans again, but her last adventure had taken much of her strength. The former leader of One-Roof had seen it to bond her again with the Z virus. Allison had been the one person in history who had bonded with the virus while alive and it resulted in her becoming the ultimate killing machine. He had managed to take the power from her, but now with her being his only savior he gave her back his "gift."

Enraged Allison resisted the urge to kill him, but recognized the fact that these powers she possessed while bonded with the virus might mean she could save more people. Allison could have been mistaken for a super model and not a model soldier. She was slender with the beauty of a girl you would have found on a super market magazine, had they still existed in this world. It was the virus within her that brought more of her inner aggression and super human powers.

While she was on the West Coast Allison had encountered a group of survivors in Los Angeles. One of those people was a man named Lucas East. He had been a professional athlete in the world before the outbreak. He was one of the few people Allison had met in this post Z virus world that cared for other people. He was strong willed like Allison and the created a connection between the two of them.

The crew had been stranded in a high rise building with their only way out being the sewer system. It was during a heroic escape the Luther had been separated from the group and Allison had assumed him dead. She almost shed a tear as she realized that Luther had not made it. She didn't understand why she felt differently about the loss of Lucas than she did other people along the way. Her situation never allowed her time to ponder or consider such things. Her mission was to find a cure for this disease that had been unleashed upon humanity.

It was during her last adventure that her heart had been truly tested. It was under the arctic sea that she had learned the One-Roof Corporation had developed a process to clone her body. Her clones were used injected with the Z Virus and put through recreations of the outbreak to see if another version of her could be created. Her heart ached for the clones that only knew life by being fed memories she had in the past. These fake shells of herself had been submitted to die like laboratory animals.

While she fought the One-Roof computer system a mercenary team had been assembled to support her. On that team was Lucas East. He had survived L.A. and had rendezvoused with a group that sought to save Allison and bring her east. They had enjoyed a somewhat happy and professional re-union under the arctic sea. They had succeeded in helping destroy the testing facility, but it was on the surface that Allison would see heartbreak again.

Allison had a female companion during an episode in the desert that was captured by One-Roof. One-Roof had bonded her blonde friend Ali with the Z Virus but managed to take mental control of her. Ali fought a powerless Allison and the other mercenaries on in the snow.

It was during this battle that Ali had unleashed a powerful blow to the sternum of Lucas East, which cracked his chest and caused his heart to stop. In a rage Allison managed to defeat Ali and remove her from the control of One-Roof. It was after this that a helicopter picked up the team and transported them to the capitol.

As Allison stared out at the sea of undead creatures a scientist tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around before his finger could touch her a second time and she drew a gun from her holster and held it to his neck.

"Uhh...." Was all the frightened Scientist could mutter.

"Sorry...reflexes" Allison smirked with a flash of a wide smile.

"Your friend is beginning to recover..."

Allison assumed they meant Ali and she began to walk away when the scientist continued.

"His chest is beginning to heal quite nicely. We were able to start his heart as soon as you landed."

Allison turned around wide eyed but cautious. Lucas had been presumed dead on the ride over. How could this be?

"Where is he?" she demanded.

"7 levels below ma'am." He instantly responded.

Allison made her way down to the recovery area. It looked familiar to her. The room they held Lucas in was all white. A glowing white where one couldn't make out the edges of the floors or walls. He was lying on a table in a familiar white apron. She had awoken many times wearing that same ensemble. It was two sheets of white cloth held together by strings. It did nothing to cover ones modesty.

She went into the observation room and demanded everyone out. She then walked into the room. He laid still. His powerful legs were exposed. His eyes were closed, but his chest rose slightly. He was breathing. How could this be? Was he a clone? Why would they clone Lucas? What were they doing with him?

The click of her boots echoed as she approached him. It looked like Lucas. He had wounds on his body and head that looked like what she remembered in the arctic. How could he be alive? She lowered her hands and her fingers touched his hand. He was warm.

Suddenly something stirred. The apron covering Lucas rose ever so slightly. A normal person wouldn't notice, but Allison was not a normal person. She stepped back in an instant and drew her weapon. The large mass rose again, but slowly. Were they growing a creature within Lucas? Had he been infected?

"Is that a gun or are you happy to see me?" groaned a groggy Lucas.

Allison turned her head to see his eyes sleepily opening. "Stay still Lucas...I don't know what they did to you."

"Did to me? You did this to me." Lucas said with a chuckle as he raised his head slightly, but had to lower it do to his weakened state.

"I didn't do anything, what are you talking about? I came down here and found you like this!" she said still aiming her weapon at his midsection.

"That's funny... I remember waking up to you touching my hand."

Allison lowered her weapon and tilted her head in confusion. "Lucas, what are you talking about? Do you see this?!"

Lucas had been fighting the undead for a long time and for a period he was dead. He decided that he had nothing to lose at this point.

"Allison you haven't figured it out yet? C'mon put the gun down I'm alright." Lucas said, still unable to really move or turn his head again.

"I'm not putting the gun down until you explain what is going on." She aimed her weapon at him again still keeping her distance.

"Allison there is nothing going on that isn't part of nature. Look I can prove it...keep your hand on your gun touch my calves with your free hand."

His tone was sincere and like that of a friend trying to convince another friend. However, Allison had not survived this long by trusting those instincts. Still this was a person who had fought alongside her and didn't sound like someone under the control of One-Roof.

She side stepped to the foot of his table. He was now able to lift his head slightly to look at her eyes. She was a soldier for sure. Her look was stern and determined. He had never met a woman that looked and acted like this. The bulge under his apron had lowered slightly causing Allison the cock her weapon.

"Easy easy Allison. I might get shot for trying to prove this to you, but I have to take this change. Please just touch me again, you'll see." He pleaded with her.

Allison kept one hand pointed at Lucas. Her gaze on his eyes looking to see that it was really him talking. She kept the bulge in her field of vision, but her steely gaze was locked on his as she bent forward and touched his calves. His body was strong and powerful. It was very warm. She had been with men before, but never one like Lucas. Part of her wanted to look down and see the contrast of her slender white fingers against his light brown skin. His calves were hairy and hard. It reminded her of what a man was meant to be.

The bulge grew.

"Do you see what you do to me Allison?" He said, never breaking contact with her.

"What are you talking about Lucas?! What did they do to you? Answer me!" Her voice had a streak of pleading to it.

Lucas had still not grasped what Allison thought was happening to him. For him it was a natural bodily reaction to a woman, but for Allison she thought they he had become a monster. He did not know how to explain this to her. He never thought he would be turned on must by the touch of a woman, let along one point a gun at him.

Allison pleaded with him, "Lucas don't you see what they did to you? What is that?!"

Lucas smiled now and chuckled. He closed his eyes and laid his head back. "Oh Allison, are you telling me you have never been with a man?"

Suddenly it hit Allison what might be happening. It had been so long since she had been with a man, that thought had never crossed her mind. She was still suspicious, but she lowered her weapon with a sigh of disbelief.

"You can't be serious." She said as she walked up closer to his side. She still did not believe him so as she walked up towards him her hand trailed up from his calf to his muscular thigh. He was incredibly warm. The apron began to lift again and she turned her head.

"That's all yours?" She said with a joking smile.

"Yeah Allison it is. As far as I can remember." He chuckled enjoyed her hand on his thigh.

She took her gun and put it right at the bulge. Her other hand was on his thigh.

"Lucas you know I can't take any chances. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt." She told him.

"But no man should be this large...."

Lucas was still weak and had no control over most of his body still. He could feel her touch, but his body knew that after what had happened he had no strength to move. He also knew that any sudden movements and this soldier would eliminate him no questions asked. Just as he would do to her had their roles been reversed.

"Allison, you have to believe that is all me." he smirked. He had been confident but never cocky. She didn't know whether to take that as a sincere statement or a threat.

Her hand had begun rubbing his thigh without her knowing it. It was like a reaction to the heat of his body. He could only lay his head back and enjoy her touch. As he closed his eyes she realized that he might be telling her the truth. Luther figured if she was going to take him out, this might be a good way to go.

Her hand traveled slightly higher to the edge of the apron. She felt something wet against her skin. She drew her hand back and placed it on her weapon.

Lucas stayed silent. He was sure she wouldn't fire. She was only being cautious. He was confident that when she found what she was looking for they would both be in for a treat. He opened his eyes and looked at her. She was a beauty with short auburn tresses. Her hair meant to be functional, yet it still added to a sense of femininity. He imagined about how long it had been since he was with a woman and let it fuel his growing manhood.

Lucas spoke to her calmly, "Allison that is all me under there, nothing super human at all. I swear...it is growing because of you girl."

The bulge grew more as Lucas spoke to her and watched her. She could end his life, but the thought of her touch was controlling him.

"Why do you think I followed you to the coldest place on earth? I wouldn't do that to lie to you now would I?" he told her.

"I'm afraid that there is something inside you that is reacting to me Lucas. I don't want to lose you again. I'm sick of losing people in my life." Allison told him. Her statement was full of weakness, but she delivered it strongly.

It was at this point that Lucas remembered a silly trick that he had mastered in his days as a bachelor. He mustered up enough strength to slowly raise his hands in the air. His elbows still at his side, he concentrated and flexed his lower muscled causing his bulge to bob beneath the apron.

Allison shook her head and smirked a second time...holstering her weapon, but keeping her hand on the handle she approached him.

"Your fucking kidding me right?" she said in joking disbelief.

"Check for yourself..." he said arms still up in the air.

The smart move would be to quickly lift the apron and draw her weapon, but at this point she decided to play naïve and save some face. With one hand on her weapon she used her free hand to lay her palms along the inside of his thigh.

She didn't look him in the eye. She didn't want him to read her. Her hand rubbed back and forth, her gaze on the bulge as she gauged her effect on him.

She let her flat palm trail higher and higher along his legs until she felt the enormous fleshy mass. She continued upward forcing his fat shaft to shift and lay flat along his stomach. She never turned her head, but began to rub her open palm down his thickness; trying to figure out his size. He was unlike any man she had ever known in this regard.

"This isn't superhuman?" she asked him.

He joked with her, "I figured I was just normal."

She laughed under her breath. He was so big. She began to wrap her fingers around him underneath the apron. He was still so soft and filled her hand completely. She felt his thick softness almost filling the gaps between her fingers. He began to harden underneath her hand.

Her breath was getting shorter and her heartbeat quickening. She had not been with a man for so long. There was never any time for emotions of even for basic carnal knowledge of another human being.

Her mind flashed back to her experiences with other men before the world changed. Sometimes she wasn't even sure if they were her memories. Sometimes she wondered if she was the one clone that made it out and just had the memories of another person. At this moment, this real moment, she was experiencing something totally different.

"This doesn't seem normal to me." Allison quipped back as she began to stroke him underneath the apron. She watched him as his head buried backwards into his table. Her movements were having an effect on him, but he didn't have the strength to move properly.

She stroked downwards on his shaft and let her fingers open as she began to stroke upwards she used her open hand to lift the apron up and expose his dark manhood. He was unlike any man in her memories. He was thick and large. She gripped him beneath his bulbous head and marveled how his shaft was still thicker than her forearm.

His hand lowered towards the hand she still had on her firearm. She reacted by grabbing his forearm with her hand. She did not stop stroking him, but turned her head.

"What are you reaching for?" She said, still gripping his arm tightly.

"This..." he said as he used his long fingers to stroke her hand. She loosened her grip on his forearm and he slid his hand downwards into hers. He wrapped his fingers in between hers. She continued to stroke him as she watched his hand merge with hers. She had not been held or touched by anyone in this way in quite some time.

He was almost completely hard now. Her hand was only gripping what would be the underside of his cock. He still enjoyed the feel of her hand immensely. She needed to grab it with two hands, but she still had to guard herself. She took her hand from his and pulled her weapon from the holster and laid it on the ground. She kicked the weapon away and took both hands to his massive length.

This was the first man in this world that she felt a connection with. That connection was only confirmed by his willingness to follow her around the world. At one point it seemed that he even died for her and she wanted to show him her appreciation at this moment.

She stroked down his shaft, pulling back his foreskin and exposing his wet head to the air. She cupped his head lightly with her free hand as she used his pre-cum to wet the rest of his cock. She turned away from him as she now concentrated on the task she had set herself too. Even now she could not show a man that she had surrendered any of her will at all.

He laid his head back in amazement at this development. He could not truly enjoy the moment without the worry of being shot.

She curled one leg on the table and shifted her weight on to his gurney. This caused her shirt to rise and expose her lower back. He lowered his hand to feel her skin. For such a tough woman she was incredibly soft which only made him harden more. He turned his hand and palmed her bottom through her pants.

In his past he went for a fuller woman, but the feel or her ass was soft yet athletic. It was unlike any he had in the past and it excited him more. His feeling of her body was having an effect as he could tell her efforts increased as he squeezed and stroked her bottom. Her hips were even undulating to his touch.

He found the strength to shift his weight slightly and reach around to the front of her pants. She was not spitting on the head of his cock as she worked him. He loosened the belt on her pants and slid his hand around her hips and back to her behind. This time his fingers wedging between her pants and skin. He was shocked to find that she wore no underwear.

As he turned his hand inwards his large hand engulfed an entire ass cheek. He could hear her breathing heavily. He then put his middle and ring finger together and slid the fingers downward between her cheeks. He curled them as they entered her moist warmth.

He had no time to enjoy the sensation around his fingers as Allison took him into her mouth. The warmth of her pussy was no match for that of her mouth. She aggressively took him into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his cock furiously as he bent his middle finger into her pussy as deeply as their position would allow.

She raised herself a bit point her ass towards him. Her pants had now fallen around her hips and exposed her skinny ass to him. Her pussy had come into view as he saw her lips, covered with auburn hair being split by his long finger. Her body smelled of sex and hormones.

His cock head was so thick it was difficult to maneuver into her mouth. His half hardedness allowed her to stuff it between her lips, but as it hardened it became impossible to extract. She ground her hips down onto his fingers hard. Her body weight was nearly crushing his palm between her hips and the table. Her mouth never released its hold on his cock.

knight13
knight13
177 Followers
12