Ocella

Story Info
He overcomes the teasing woman on the beach.
3.3k words
4.16
22.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on a holiday with my wife in Spain. We'd gone to a nude beach, and were laying out in the sun.

My wife looked gorgeous--her big tits and shaved pussy were sexy, and turning browner by the minute. Her labia are almost completely closed, so that only a slit of inner flesh was susceptible to the sun.

I had gotten in better shape myself during the winter, and had a flat, lean look to me.

We were laying next to several women who looked like they were from Sweden--tall, blonde, and beautiful.

And naked.

I didn't look— much.

When on my left, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

It was a gorgeous latin brunette, in the smallest bikini that I had ever seen--tiny threads joining three sub-one inch patches of white gauze.

"I'm sorry, but I am alone,"she said, "Could you help with the lotion for me?"

I looked at my wife, unsure of what to do, and she kind of nodded.

In a perfunctory fashion, I began putting the lotion on Ocella, as her name turned out to be.

She was a beautiful woman. She had full, rich breasts, and a wide muscular back. Long dark hair poured off of her head and down her back. Her face was wide, with full, thick lips.

She turned around and faced my wife, laying in the sun. I rubbed the lotion onto her back, and she lifted her arms up a bit, so I could reach her shoulders.


At which point she pulled off her top, and laid it aside. I was behind her, and it didn't make that much difference, compared to the strings of the bikini. She still had her bottom on though.

I moved my hands over her back, getting lower, almost to her ass.

"Please, just a bit lower," she said.

I did it at her urging, and she leaned forward so I could get her well.

It was an erotic situation--she was on her knees, her ass facing me. The tiny string from the bottom of her bikini had crept into her slit, so I could see that her labia were brown, and slightly trimmed, but fringed with dark black pubic hair, which matched her long black hair.

I quickly rubbed her buttocks, aware of the fact I was naked, rubbing a topless, (nearly bottomless) woman on the beach. She had a sexy ass, as well.

"You like the little girl look?" she asked, indicating at my wife's pussy.

"Ah---Yeah," I said.

"It is good on her, "she replied, sitting back down.

Then she went over to my wife and said, "You must let me reward your husband for helping me --may I rub him?"

My wife looked at Ocella, nodded a yes, and went back to napping.

Ocella told me to lay down on my stomach, and began rubbing my back.

She was very good, slapping, hitting and hammering, and then rubbing the oil deep into my skin. She moved her hands lower onto me, and then I felt her straddling my ass. Her knees were on either side of my abdomen.

It turned me on, the idea of her sitting on top of me, her legs open to straddle me, her crotch pressing to the middle of my back.

My dick started to throb and I got even more turned on at the thought of her on me—me helpless to move because I'd reveal my hard-on.

I heard the Swedish girls get up and leave, and hardly gave them a thought. This was so great. Her hands were strong and willing. She wasn't stopping.

We chatted a bit and I found out that she was 22, and did some work dancing, which explained her body.

Ocella stretched up a bit, shifting positions, and then sat back down.

She felt a bit --what was it? Heavier?

Rougher, where she was sitting on my back.

All at once the idea hit me---could it be her pussy hair? I abruptly imagined that I could feel a bit more heat where she was sitting. Had she had taken off her bikini?

I remembered that it had been one of those kinds that have strings on each side that were tied together. I really wanted to take a look at her now, but if I moved my cock would be revealed and she'd know how turned on I was.

She'd stopped talking, and all I could hear was her breathing. Her hand kept pressing, rhythmically on my back, her legs shifting, as her pelvis pressed into my lower back. She started to slide herself on my oiled lower back, using the motion to rub my shoulders, but all I could think about was her crotch sliding on me—wet?

My mind was buzzing with fantasies—a naked woman's cunt pushing into my naked body in broad daylight while my wife lay next to me. . .My dick was really hard now, and starting to hurt. I shifted slightly,and she fell forward, almost on top of me.

"Oops---sorry!" I said.

My brain was fogging out. Her tits had brushed my back when she fell. I could feel the spots where they'd touched, little electric whirrrs where she had brushed me. The though of her naked, laying on me. . .

She leaned down, her hair brushing my face and whispered, "Is okay! I fall on you," and she giggled.

I could barely hear her because her tits were pressed into me the whole time she was whispering in my ear. God!

She sat up again, and slid her hands over my oiled flesh, moving her whole body down. I couldn't help thinking about how open her pussy would be pushing into me when she did, her knees open to either side of me. If she was naked.

After what seemed like a long time of fantastic rubbing, she slid down my body so her legs ran alongside mine, her pelvis just above my knees.

Her legs tightened again, and I felt her hand move over my ass. She said I needed some more lotion there, and began applying it.

Her hand kept moving rhythmically, rubbing my ass, making me feel more and more turned on.

She was really working in the oil as well, rubbing it all over, and eventually slid some into my crack, doing so almost accidentally, as she kept rubbing my butt muscles.

But then she moved there a bit more deliberately, putting her fingers in the crease, and gripping my ass hard. Her legs were moving too, a rhythm that seemed disconnected from her rubbing motion.

She rubbed a bit more, getting to the point where her grabbing my ass was opening it--making my anus visible. She then slicked down some oil on me there, which made me feel a bit sexy--my anus was now inadvertently lubed. The sexiness of it all added to my huge hard on. I noticed she was working with only one hand but didn't think much of it—

Until I heard her gasp, and her legs tightened on me. Where she pressed against me she shuddered, and I turned to look, worried something was going on. As I turned, I heard her gasp again.

When I looked at her, I could see that I'd been right—her swimsuit was off. Her pussy was red, and her lips glistening with wetness. It could have been oil—or was it her? I could see her labia peeking out from her thick black pubic hair—my left hip was directly between them, and I could feel her heat.

I stared for a second, and realized she was looking at my hard cock, sticking straight up towards my navel. I turned down quickly, and she stood up.

"Sorry," I said.

"Por qua?" she asked, smiling at me.

"Well, thanks for the rub," I said, nervous. "Maybe I can return the favor sometime."

"Mmmmm maybe." she said.

***

I spent that night thinking about what had happened.

I told my wife that Ocella had rubbed me sitting on top of me, and I had found it sexy; she told me that was normal. She didn't seem jealous or upset, so I gave it a rest. I thought about telling her that I thought Ocella had been masturbating on top of me but didn't. It sounded too egotistical.

The next day we were again at the same beach, this time in a more secluded area. Again I was nude, as was my wife. She was just getting ready to head back to the house where we were staying to take a nap.

This time I saw Ocella coming.

She came a long way across the beach, wearing nothing this time. It was hard to tell that at first, because there was a white patch by her pussy--she had shaved it completely bare, and it looked like a bikini from far away.

I stared a bit before looking away. She saw me looking, and walked more directly towards me.

"Hello," she said, "Good Day to you!"

She wasn't carrying a towel, suit, or anything---just naked, so I offered her a place to sit on my towel. She sat down next to me, legs crossed.

"Hello beautiful woman," Ocella said to my wife.

"May he again for the oil?"

My wife nodded, and said, "Yes, but he has to rub you all over!"

I laughed, embarrassed.

Ocella nodded. "And I him?"

My wife then leaned over and whispered in Ocella's ear. Ocella nodded and kissed my wife on the cheek.

My wife then kissed me goodbye, grabbing my cock as she did so. "Have fun," she said. "I watched her come on you yesterday, so I think she's due a little payback!" She leaned closer and whispered, "I'll watch from the balcony, soaking wet."

My cock stiffened at both her touch and her words.

Ocella was sitting on my towel watching, a smile on her face.

I got out a bottle of lotion, since she didn't have anything with her, and she laid on her back.

"Please," she said.

I began rubbing oil on her flesh--her front this time. I started on her shoulders and rubbed down. When I neared her tits, I slowed down.

Ocella said, "Everything, please, your wife says."

So I tentatively began rubbing her breasts. First I circled them, lifting them up with the edge of my palms as I rubbed oil on them. They were heavy and firm. I dropped each one after I lifted it, enjoying the jiggle. I couldn't resist the temptation to slide my palms over her nipples, so I did, making them hard.

She spread her legs slightly as I worked, and said, "How do you like my new little girl look?"

I took a look at what she was showing me.

She had done a fantastic job on her cunt. It was absolutely hairless. Because her skin was so brown where she had been in the sun, it was absolutely white as well.

Her internal labia were quite large and stuck out through the external ones. I could see her clit hood at the top.

She opened her thighs a bit more so I could see better, which turned me on immediately--her spreading herself like that.

"Sexy," I said, and she smiled.

"Your wife said to oil me everywhere," she said, looking right at me.

I said nothing, but smiled, moving oil down her flat belly and hips.

I sat down, my butt on the ground, and put my legs out in front of me. Then I hooked each of her knees over my own, spreading her open, so she couldn't close her legs.

When I was done, my cock was facing her pussy---well it was aimed in that direction. I was hard, and it was pointing up at my belly. I made no attempt to apologize for it or hide it thought.

Her breathing got a bit heavier. As she was now, she was spread open to me, and my hard cock was visible to her.

"Lay back, Ocella," I said, stroking her fleshy pubic mound.

Quickly she complied.

I took another large dollup of oil and dripped it directly on her clit.

Then quickly and firmly I reached down and penetrated her with my oily fingers. There was no finesse or teasing, simply in. She was gushing wet.

She gasped and cried out a little. Her legs tensed a bit but I pushed them apart again.

"You need to keep still if you want me to oil you," I said, in a mildly reproving voice.

She nodded.

I grabbed her clit and squeezed, then ran my hands over her labia, pulling and opening her, penetrating her again and again. I acted like I owned her, like she was my whore.

I could see that she was surprised---she hadn't expected me to be so aggressive. I kept up the groping, stopping to rub her clit harder and harder, keeping the pressure on her knees to spread her wide.

But it was a tease—so I stopped.

She gasped hard.

"Turn over," I said.

She did, but before she could lay back down I stopped her.

"Stay like that please," I said.

She looked over her shoulder at me. She was on all fours, in the classic 'fuck-me-from-behind' pose I'd seen all my life in men's magazines.

She arched her back slightly and looked straight ahead.

I took advantage of her position.

I reached under her, between her thighs and pulled them wider, making her knees press into the ground at an angle. Then I slid my fingers over her shaved pussy and up over her belly, to between her tits.

I was kneeling next to her as I did this, on her left. Her skin felt good, and it was exciting to be feeling her up so boldly. With my hand on her chest I could feel her heart pumping strongly against her rib cage. Gradually I slid my hand over her tits, first one, then the other. I pinched her nipples, pulling them down, making her tittles almost touch the ground.

Her breathing got heavier.

With my other hand, I took two of my oily fingers and plugged her asshole and pussy. She gasped.

Then, while probing her thus, I began flicking her clit with my remaining digits.

She groaned and started to move to ram herself on my fingers, so I stopped.

She whimpered a bit, and got very still. I let her sweat it out for a second, and then put them back in again. This time I put two fingers in her pussy, and my thumb in her ass.

It felt great having this naked woman with a shaved cunt, completely under my control in public. Ocella did not seem to care that she was being such a slut, all she seemed to care about was her pussy and how I was making her feel.

It was powerfully attractive.

"Lay down now," I said, and she did, quickly.

I slapped her butt, making it red, and she groaned.

Then I climbed on her, straddling her like she had done to me the day before. The main difference of course was that there was a hard cock between us. . .

At first I kept it from touching her. I positioned myself above her ass, so that my cock would drop between her cheeks if I lowered myself. I teased myself with how tempting it was—her ass was so gorgeous, so tan, and so firm. I soaked her in oil, dragging my fingers across her back.

And then, no longer able to help myself, I leaned forward, my dick pressing into her ass, laying flat between her buttocks.

She groaned and pushed up a bit, and I let her. Then I had a brainstorm and took some tanning lotion. I squirted it on her butt and slid myself against her again.

God it felt great! She was starting to whimper, and I saw one of her arms reach down towards her pussy, but my weight prevented her from reaching under herself.

Instead I raised myself up and pulled her bottom up. I shot some more oil on my cock and pushed it between her thighs so that this time it was rubbing against her shaved pubic mound, pushing against her labia, slicking them up.

She reached for me and I slapped her butt, hard.

"I'm doing the rubbing here," I said, and she groaned.

"Mmmmmm Yesssssss."

I faux-fucked her, pulling her hips back and forth, rubbing myself off between her thighs. It was so sexy I knew I was going to come any minute. She'd clamped her thighs together, and their oily slickness was enough friction to get me off.

She rocked back and forth, her oily flesh clamping my dick. I saw her reach between her legs and try to start frigging herself as I pumped her, but our positions were such that all she could reach was my cock, blocking her access to her shaved cunt.

So she pushed my cock up, to rub more against her clit, I figured. I didn't stop her. Her hands felt great, and I could feel myself building closer and closer to orgasm.

I looked down at her brown, tanned body, her perfect butt right in front of me, my dick disappearing between her thighs. All at once I couldn't help myself—I had to be in her. I pushed on her hips and quickly spread her labia, sliding my dick into her.

She was wet and tight, all at once a familiar sensation, yet one that was distinctly different from my wife.

She groaned an incredible sigh and pushed herself back on me, impaling her shaved cunt on my hardness. I slapped her ass, and she cried out, moving back and forth again and again, fucking me as I did her.

I held onto both hips, stretching my hands over her ass. She was great. I slid one hand farther in, and ran my fingers over her anus. She went wild, moaning again and again something I didn't quite understand.

I penetrated her butt then with my thumb, and I could feel myself in her pussy through the thin separating layer. It turned me on that she was into it so much.

The sensations of fucking her, of letting myself do it, and her reactions were enough to send me off pretty quickly. Ocella had started to come which set me off as well, and I yanked myself out of her, spraying come all over her perfect butt.

She let out a yell and fell forward, quivering.

I finished jerking myself off over her, and she looked at me from where she lay.

"You are a man," she said to me as she lay there. "Your woman is very lucky. I would give everything for such a man. . ."

I grinned at her. "You did give everything."

She shook her head, and reach a long nail up to her red lips. "Not this," she said.

And she crawled over to me, naked, her cum splattered ass gleaming in the sun. She opened her mouth and looked up at me.

I grinned at her and nodded. She leaned forward, on her knees, and I let her suck me clean, getting her own juices and my leftover come off me.

She looked up at me, her eyes on mine as she did, and I got hard again seeing her submissiveness as she took me deep into her throat. After a few minutes of this my cock was harder than ever.

"Suck me until I come," I said, and she smiled, opening her mouth. "Si," she said "Sir."

And later we walked naked together to meet my wife at our villa.

But that's another story.