October 1947

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I do, a lot of juice is going to shoot out of my cock and into your mouth. I want you to swallow it all darling."

Beatrice hummed her agreement over his cock, bobbing her head a little bit faster.

"He's going to fill her mouth with his spunk," I whispered into Lizbeth's ear.

She nodded her head in agreement at the exact same speed as Beatrice was bobbing up and down on Dennis' prick.

"Let's see if we can do it," I whispered again.

There being no objection on Lizbeth's part, I lifted her up and maneuvered my dick until I thought it at her entrance. I began lowering her, gripping my cock tightly, found her back door and wedged inside about a half inch, at which she balked at first, then moaned and husked, "Go on, put it in there."

What followed was a soft 'pop' which we both heard, for the two of us froze until we were quite sure what had happened. And it was right at that instant that Lizbeth surprised me, slipping right into an intense orgasm without any warning whatever.

She buried her face into my shirt, moaned loudly and began driving herself down onto my straining cock while fingering her own pussy. In just a couple minutes she was coming down from her peak, and I was almost completely embedded inside her ass.

Moments later, Dennis grunted, arched his head back and began to discharge his semen into her eager, receptive mouth. Although startled by the force of his ejaculation, Beatrice struggled to swallow everything that came into her mouth. He was deep enough in her throat that she couldn't actually taste anything, but she could feel the fluid flowing through the underside of his cock, pulsing in time with his spurts.

Finally, Dennis groaned and rolled away from her, drained and sweating. Beatrice collapsed beside him. Unexpectedly, Dennis grabbed her and pulled her into a quick, hard kiss, voraciously thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Beatrice responded helplessly, feeling the arousal flare up again. She had the sudden thought that he might be able to taste his own juices in her mouth. It didn't seem to bother Dennis, so she dismissed it as normal behavior.

Later on, while Beatrice was nestled in my arms, she told me that the very idea of swallowing his essence brought about an intense shaft of pleasure in her cunny.

At any rate, watching them kiss after he'd cum in her mouth did it for me. Unable to contain myself any longer, I grasped Lizbeth's skirt, pulled it up, and told her to hold it tight. For the first time I had an unparalled view of Lizbeth's flanks and rear end.

I began lifting and lowering her on my shaft, but Lizbeth soon took over and began raising herself up and down. Then she turned to face me and we were suddenly engaged in a wild French kiss as she tried to once again choke me with her tongue. The sensations I was feeling were nothing short of incredible; like nothing I had ever experienced before. Her ass was so incredibly tight and warm and willing, and I continued to receive the most intense sensations ever.

A satisfied moan came from Lizbeth's throat as she began to grind herself down upon my shaft. A few wriggles later and I found myself totally immersed in her ass. Lizbeth moaned happily and leaned into me, burrowing her face into my neck.

"It's ... it's been so long, Roy. It's been so long. Please ... be careful of the baby."

"I will," I said, and meant it.

It was a fairly awkward position for me, and so I got my hands under her rump and lifted her several inches then jack-hammered my dick into her.

"Oh, God, Roy ... Oh, God! You have to stop. That feels too, too..." she couldn't complete the sentence.

"Too good?" I inquired. "Too hot, too wet, too ... delicious?" With each descriptive word my cock seemed to sink until it finally hit bottom.

"The baby! The Baby!" Lizbeth cried out. "Be careful!"

"Let's try another position, shall we?" I said and Lizbeth nodded her head in agreement. The next few moments, were a scramble to divest our clothing and the only sounds were rustling clothes and heavy breathing.

For a change it was Dennis and Beatrice watching us. And we put on a performance they wouldn't soon forget.

I decided to abandon her ass while the others watched and had Lizbeth place a leg up on the divan then entered her hairy cunt from behind.

This was an immediate success.

Lizbeth moaned happily, "Yes, that's it! That's it!"

And to make her enjoyment even better, I sought out her clit, and on finding it, rubbed it repeatedly while her cries of satisfaction raised several decibels.

We were both overly excited from the long buildup that started in the theatre, bloomed in the cab ride, and reached high, passionate levels when I was fingering her on the divan. As a consequence, we both reached our orgasms fairly quickly.

I came first, spewing my load into her; that seemed to trigger Lizbeth's into her second climax.

We lay on the divan, shuddering and breathing heavily. I was on top of her, but held most of my weight off her with my elbows.

I don't recall when it was that we changed partners. No one demurred. I remember that little fact, and so I found myself on the bed with Beatrice while Dennis had moved Lizbeth to the sofa, where we could no longer watch him perform.

Not that it mattered a damn to me. I can't speak for Beatrice, but since we kissed one another for at least half an hour, with real, not simulated passion flowing from one mouth to the other and back again, I'd think she was alright with the switch.

Beatrice's hands were busy rubbing the sides of my face, through my hair, or across my back and shoulders. My cock had apparently turned into a steel rod, and I was rubbing it gently against her right hip. Then, almost without thinking, my hand gently slid down and took a cone-shaped breast in each hand and began really squeezing, kneading and gently pinching both of them. I felt rather than heard her moans from all this activity, and knew for a certainty that, in just a few minutes, I would have my cock buried deeply inside this incredibly lovely virgin; although I would be taking the same hole previously occupied by my colleague, James Dennis.

I turned her over onto her back and, moving my hand down, rubbed her inner thighs as she began to pull at her very erect, perfect nipples.

From the other room I clearly heard Lizbeth gasp, "Yes! There, right there!"

I longed to see what he was doing to her to elicit such cries, but realized that I had the real beauty right below me, and I had better do something about it before she decided to see what her sister was doing. So I slid down her silken skinned body until my head was just an inch from her sweet womanhood. I pressed my face forward into her sweet crease and flicked my tongue wildly. Moving slightly I found her clitoris, and concentrated my efforts right there for the next few minutes.

My sucking, licking and general gentle oral agitation of that sensitive little bud brought her rapidly to the edge of her orgasm, and that's when I decided to try an experiment on her. Back in high school, I had played the tuba in the school band, and had been acclaimed for what I considered a rousing version of Hold that Tiger.

At any rate, when I applied the standard vibrating lips blow, a technique every horn player uses to her clit, the result was to see her actually levitate several inches off the bed while screaming out from what apparently was a non-stop orgasm. That included having her shower me with a stream of what I thought at first to be piss, but Dennis and Lizbeth rushed into the room and stood at the side of the bed. Lizbeth demanded to know what I'd done. When I told her, she wanted to know why I hadn't done it to her. Dennis quickly assured me it wasn't piss at all, but Beatrice had had the most powerful of orgasms.

In answer to Lizbeth's demand, I lied, and said, "Because of the baby," and that soothed her feelings enough to earn me a caress that ended with her cupping my balls and sucking my cock.

She was good. She was definitely an accomplished cock sucker. Her technique was pretty straight forward, starting at the tip with a swirling tongue and quickly swallowing my entire length and then upped the suction while stroking me repeatedly from tip to base. I have always prided myself on my staying power under difficult situations, but this was something I was not prepared for.

I didn't last five minutes before filling her mouth, throat and belly with an unbelievable quantity of my seed. I'm talking at least six forceful spurts and a lot of dribble. She moaned, slurped, sucked, and managed to seize every single drop without so much as a moist fleck escaping. She was that good.

But then, she didn't stop. I mean she kept going, sucking my cock hard and fast until there was absolutely no chance of my going soft after that tremendous cum. Then, without any hesitation, she moved up to straddle me with her knees on either side, and she sat down on my rock hard dock, taking the entire length inside her in one downward plunge. She gasped audibly at pleasurable sensation of being filled with my cock and in doing so, pleased me no end.

After that we kissed for four or five minutes, during which time, Dennis carried Beatrice into the living room and fucked her up the ass again.

When I found out about it later, I couldn't believe he hadn't taken her cherry, but then he had promised her he wouldn't. Apparently, he was a man of his word.

But Lizbeth and I were not finished. She began rising up and down on my pole. Her movements were barely noticeable at first, but in just a few minutes she was stroking five inches on each rise. We ended our kisses when I began to match her rhythm only to have her increase her upward movements.

"The baby, Lizbeth," I huffed.

She gave a lewd laugh and said: "Fuck me, don't worry about the baby!"

It was all I could do to hang on and dislodge myself from her tight, sweet cunt, but I managed it and soon matched her stroke for stroke until she moved off me and hissed, "Do me like you did Beatrice! Do it now, for fuck's sake!"

I had my mouth on her twat in record time, and after a couple of misplaced licks and kisses, I remembered why I was down there and gave her clit an inspired stanza of vibrating lips and brought her to the most fulfilling orgasm of her young life. It took her a full minute to regain her breath and she was still quivering some ten minutes later.

Not wanting to make the same mistake I had with Beatrice, i.e. not holding her as she had her multiple orgasms, I kissed Lizbeth and held her close, whispering sweet nothings to her until she had calmed considerably.

The four of us were now in the bedroom. Dennis kissed Beatrice, and then began fondling Lizbeth's milk-filled breasts.

"Are you lactating, Lizbeth?" he asked. Dreamily, she nodded her head affirming the fact, and then verbalized it, saying, "Yes, I am. It's a kind of pre-milk, Mr. Dennis."

"Please, let's not be so formal, Lizbeth. Call me James; certainly not Mr. Dennis."

Dennis then went on to say: ""I must tell you Lizbeth, some women look overwrought when pregnant, showing the weight of the demands pregnancy places on their bodies. Other women, like yourself, bloom like flowers, glowing with a certain undeniable radiance of the life growing within them."

"Why Mr. Den..." Lizbeth caught herself and switched to "James, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in ages."

Dennis sat back on his hunches and studied the sisters. Both girls flushed under his scrutiny. I started to interrupt him, but he waved me off, saying: "The two of you are quite similar, almost twinish. Different colored hair, but in all other aspects it would seem ... well, it would if we take into account the state of your pregnancy, of course."

"What are you doing?" I had to ask.

"Roy, I'm simply comparing the girls, I don't think they mind."

He hadn't asked them if they did object, but the sister's didn't seem to mind his comparing and contrasting of their respective bodies. In Beatrice's case, I suspect it was the first time anyone had openly discussed her beauty, and she appeared to like the complements she and Lizbeth were receiving.

Lizbeth certainly was enjoying his comments, so I didn't pursue the matter.

"Look at Beatrice's breasts and the natural slope they have to them. I'm reminded of the snowy peaks of the Andes, or the Alps.

"And Lizbeth's ... ah, magnificent in their fullness, standing out probably a full cup size large than normal. Areolas enlarged and nipples shades darker than Beatrice's and stubby as they ready themselves for the daily suckling of her soon to be born child."

Lizbeth laughed delightedly at his words, rubbing a hand over the smooth, taut flesh of her swollen belly.

"Tell me, Lizbeth, are you horny most days now?"

She laughed, and said, "Yes, I am!"

Beatrice was embarrassed at her sister's admission and covered her face with both hands.

"Beatrice," I said calmly, "Don't let him get to you.

"Indeed, don't let me get to you ... oh, but I've already gotten to you, Roy, haven't I?"

I stood up, fists clenched.

Everyone went silent waiting for Dennis' his next words.

"Tell you what, Lizbeth," he said softly, "why don't you be a dear and let him suckle from your breast? I'm sure that will calm his nerves."

I sat back down next to Lizbeth. Lizbeth made no reply to the request, but lifted her left breast and positioned it close to my mouth. I had no choice but to accept the offering the moment her hard nipple brushed my lips. Lizbeth's hand went behind my neck and drew me closer. The nipple had a sweet taste, as I gave a tentative suck. To my surprise and delight, unlike the last time when I received a snippet of nectar from her breast, this time a gush of milk suddenly filled my mouth.

I cupped the breast to insure I didn't lose it, and still sucking compared it with that of the milk I might buy at the corner grocer's. It was definitely thinner and perhaps sweeter. I lost track of what was going on as I savored the essence of it all, and suddenly my mouth was full of milk and started to dribble from between my lips.

Everyone laughed delightedly at my predicament, including myself.

And after swallowing the brunt of her gift, I discovered that that action caused even more milk to flow from Lizbeth's teat. Greedily I swallowed then sucked and then swallowed again, while the others laughed with Lizbeth laughing the loudest.

A minute or so later, I noticed the breast was diminishing in size. I wiggled a finger at Dennis, hopefully telling him that he should try the other breast. He picked up on my signal and moved in, and as I had, cupped the other breast and gave suck.

Lizbeth moaned. It was obviously a sound of sexual gratification. When she opened her eyes and saw me staring at her, she giggled and said, "With the two of you nursing on me I had a thrill that went from nipples to pussy. Wow! I never thought..."

She stopped talking because at that moment, Beatrice placed her mouth on the teat I had relinquished and began sucking feverishly on it.

Lizbeth kissed the top of her sister's head, and cooed, "Oh, that's sooo nice, Beatrice, sooo nice."

Lizbeth's thighs began to part and Dennis' hand was quick to slide through her hairy blonde bush and sink two fingers into her furnace.

"Oh, James!" she moaned as he continued to suck and finger her. She might have said more, but Beatrice picked that moment to stick her middle finger in her sister's mouth.

Lizbeth fastened her lips around it and sucked hard. Was she pretending it was a cock, or had she a penchant for fingers?" I wondered.

The next thing I asked myself was: Why was I wasting time?

I began fondling Beatrice's breasts, caused her nipples to grow hard and expand in length and then I took the nearest one and sucked it into my mouth. She moaned and I bit down on it, causing her to cry out. I didn't know or care if it was from pain or pleasure or both. And when I did it again, she took her breast from me and gave me the other, and I repeated the process only to have her hand go round my neck and hold me even tighter to her breast.

Lizbeth's breasts had become sore and she pushed us away from them, informing us that she was quite finished for the evening.

But Dennis asked Beatrice if she would like another fuck before we left, and received a happy, "Yes, certainly, sir!"

So Dennis fucked her up the ass while Lizbeth and I snuggled next to them, watching his cock pull her asshole out what seemed an incredible way before he slammed back into her.

"It really does stretch, doesn't it?" Lizbeth marveled to me.

"Yours did as well," I told her and saw her flush with excitement.

"Would you like another back there?" I inquired.

"Not tonight, no thank you. If we meet tomorrow, though..."

"Yes?" I said expectedly.

"I would certainly entertain the thought of that lovely cock of yours stretching me out like that," she giggled.

Dennis was just finishing off his ass fuck of Beatrice about then, and I was astonished to hear him say, "Beatrice, my love, would you like to have Roy's cock back there now?"

"Oh, yes! It would be my pleasure. Roy? Come on, put it in me!"

And so I mounted her from behind and humped the hell out of her for the next three or four minutes, squishing in and out of her cum filled asshole, splashing Denis' semen all over the place until I emptied my sacs into her anus and the resulting sucking sound informed me that my seed was also being forced from her anus onto everything nearby.

I was finished for the night and knew it.

We had another round of drinks before we bid the lovely sisters adieu, but we did, after arranging to visit with them the following evening. But as nothing unusual occurred that night, I won't burden the reader with what went on then, except to say, that when we left town, Beatrice was still a virgin, and her sister, Lizbeth, had a very well fucked glow on her face.

What follows I learned several days later after talking with Beatrice and Lizbeth, both together and separately. It was a notable lesson in how women react to men and what they're actually capable of on their own.

Beatrice: "I awoke at dawn as usual. I recall stretching lethargically, and wondering why I felt so achy all over. Then the memories came flooding back, and with them mortification. How could I have surrendered myself to such lustful acts? Not only with two men, but also with my sister as an active participant?

Lizbeth: "Nonsense, Sis. You're not mortified at all. For God's sake, you did it with them on the train and then the next day you and I did almost everything imaginable with them."

Beatrice: "But I ache all over! My thighs, arms, back and ... and behind are sore."

Lizbeth: I bet it's a good sore though. I know I'm sore too, but in a delicious, pleasurable way. I needed a good fuck. You'll come to know what I mean. A woman needs a good fucking every once in a while. Oh, I could have lain in bed all day reliving last night's moments." She laughed happily. "I didn't get much sleep, although I feel rested. I lay there thinking about the two of them; comparing them."

Beatrice: "You compared them?"

Lizbeth: Of course I compared them! And they were both wonderful although both were different in many ways."

Beatrice: "Yes, I would say the same thing about them; wonderful, but different."

Lizbeth: "So tell me, Beatrice, did you want them to take your virginity?"

Beatrice: "Honestly? Yes. There was a time with each of them that I wanted to scream, 'Take it! Do me the honor of taking it!' but I managed to control myself, at least to that extent."

Beatrice suddenly found herself enfolded in a warm hug. And a moment later, Lizbeth was setting a brimming plate of bacon and eggs in front of the stunned, openmouthed younger sister.