October Night Surprise

Story Info
Woman walks home and is given surprise orgasm by a stranger.
1.5k words
3.92
76.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You thought you were alone.

As you walked down the dark streets back to your apartment building in the chilly autumn night, you thought you were safe. As your uncomfortable stilettos clicked along the sidewalk, you reflected on your night.

Your friend had set you up on a date, whom she swore would be perfect for you. She told you that he was the tall dark and handsome man of your dreams, because she knew you so well. Not even she truly knows you. But you went along with it anyways, looking to at least have something good come out of it, whether it be a long-lasting relationship or a short-term fuck in the bathroom stall. So, you went to that bar, getting there 10 minutes before the set time of 9pm. And you waited those 10 minutes, which then turned into 20, which then turned into 10pm. You texted your friend, asking what the hell was up but she was just as upset as you. So you left, sweeping up your purse from the bar and walking down the street, briskly walking those 3 blocks that it took to get to your apartment.

Of course you were upset. Of course you didn't notice those footsteps that had been trailing you since you left the bar. But it's completely understandable. Eventually, as you thought about how cold it was out for a late October night, you finally heard something. A rustle of a trash bag, blowing in the wind directly in front of you. The noise startled you, made you get out of your occupied head. Now you were paying attention.

I saw the moment that you flinched, pausing in the middle of the sidewalk. I stopped too, roughly 30 feet behind you, but I kept staring at your hair billowing in the wind, along with that too-short dress for such a cold evening. It made my heart beat just that much faster. Then you continued walking, but you looked wary. I saw your head moving from side to side a few times, observing your surroundings, but you never looked back. As we approached your apartment, I saw your footsteps quicken, stilettos clicking even louder. When you reach the steps of your apartment, you finally turn around.

I can see your face reflected in the streetlamps, worry crossing your features. You didn't realize, all this time, that I was getting even closer to you. At this point, I was about to put my hand on the railing to your right, but your startled body language said that you had other ideas. Quickly, you fumbled for your keys, thinking that you would actually be able to unlock, open, and close your front door before I reached you. Well, you were wrong, but I appreciate the effort.

You manage to unlock the door and twist it open, but by opening the door you stepped back, right into my chest. I put my hand around your mouth before you can scream, open the door fully with my other hand, and push you inside. I push you forward, enough to make you almost lose balance in those ridiculous and sexy heels, and proceed to shut and lock the door behind us. You fumble with your shoes, attempting to run into the nearest room, the bathroom. You make it through the doorway, about to put your hand on the wooden door in an attempt to close it.

This is the point where I finally catch up to you. I grasp one of my hands in your long hair, the other bringing your torso towards my chest. I kick the door shut behind us, and my hands begin to move of their own accord. I had simply planned to follow you into your bedroom, tie you to the bed, and make sweet love to you, but no. You had to go and ruin my plans. I will make you regret that, by the way.

I keep my hand gripped in your hair, bending your head back so that your movements are restricted. Simultaneously, I have my other hand pulling that small piece of rope out of my pocket that I had planned to tie you to the bed with. Well, no reason to let it go to waste. I manage to take my hand from your hair, grab both of your arms behind your back, and tie them together.

Now, I know you made noise throughout this whole ordeal, screaming your head off and then whimpering, begging me not to kill you. I wouldn't do that, it's not my style. I prefer my lovers to be alive when I leave, just in case I want to visit them again.

We reached the point where you began whimpering, and I appreciate that. I don't quite like screaming, it hurts my ears. But you still struggled, trying to escape from the tight rope around your wrists, so I'll give you credit for that.

Now that I have your hands secure, I pull the small scissors out of my pocket and use them just as I had planned. I didn't really like the outfit you chose to wear tonight, donning a silky red blouse with a short, puffy skirt. So, I decided it would be easier and save you the trouble of wearing it again if I simply cut it off of you. First, I push you onto the closed toilet seat, your shoulders leaning against the back of it. I started with your shirt, placing the scissors right in between your breasts, cutting it right down the middle. Oops, I didn't mean to cut your bra too, sorry. But, now that I have, I guess that means one less thing I have to worry about.

Your bra clings to your chest for dear life, holding your ample cleavage in its lucky hands. I'd rather see your breasts than simply see the bra holding them, so I pull the cups out from under them. For each one, a beautiful pale breast falls out, bouncing a bit before settling on your ribs. Since I have you in this sitting position, leaning back and ready for me, I lean down and place one of your delicate nipples in my mouth, gently sucking on it as I hear your breath catch. I feel your breathing change, and you push your chest out to me. I continue sucking your left nipple and caressing your right breast while my other hand starts to undo the zipper at the side of your skirt. You start whimpering right as I take both of my hands and yank your skirt out from under you. I step back, staring at you in your almost-naked awe. You look back up at me, chest heaving and face flush. With your hands tied behind your back, your breasts are much more prominent. I take one hand and gently flick your right nipple, and the intake of breath I hear in response fuels my drive to please you.

I proceed to pull off your sheer black panties, leaving a sopping wet pussy in their wake. You move to clench your legs together, but I pull them apart, kneeling between them and aligning my face with that slightly hair-covered pussy. As I breath in your scent, I use my index finger to gently touch your clit. You jerk in response, so I proceed. I start to rub your clit with my finger, and I get in even closer to lick your wet slit. I begin to hear your moans, so I move my tongue to your clit and my finger into your slit. Flicking my tongue against your clit and now thrusting two fingers into your beautiful pussy certainly gets the response I was hoping for. You begin to moan as my pace speeds up. Soon, I am using three fingers to rub your G spot and my lips are sucking on your enlarged clit. I can tell you are about to cum as your legs tighten around my sides and you start gasping for air.

Damn, I was hoping you would last longer, but at least I know you enjoyed this little adventure. I feel your pussy tighten around my fingers, along with the excess of juice and your silent screams, all telling me that you are in the middle of a very intense orgasm. I gently bite my teeth around your reddened clit, and your silent screams turn into a very loud "FUCK" as your head slams back and you drift off into a state of bliss.

As soon as I feel that you are beginning to calm down, I eject my sopping wet fingers from your equally wet pussy, stand up and open the bathroom door. Your eyes are now open, staring right at my face as I turn around and look at you.

"You're welcome, by the way. I hope you enjoyed this, because I had a lot of fun. Maybe next time, instead of letting your friend set you up on a blind date, you'll just stay home and wait for me. I will return, and next time I fully intend for you to make me cum." Then I walk out to the front door, unlocking and opening it to the chilly night air.