Octopus Jones: Pack You

Story Info
The tentacled agent of PIE fights against werewolves!
2.1k words
3.58
9.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a lone castle up in the freezing mountains of Germany, Helga was chained to the cold stone wall of a dark dreary dungeon. In front of Helga was a sinister male figure leering at her helplessness. The woman with long locks of blonde hair sobbed heavily and then shrieked when huge masculine hands pawed her ample breasts for a moment before ripping her clothes off. Now naked before her mysterious captor, Helga wept tearfully while the shadowy man groped every inch of her young nubile body. The shadowy man grabbed one of her gravity-defying tits and licked it like a wild animal. Next, he focused his attention to her nipple and sucked it hard.

"Uhhh... noo... my God, nooo..." moaned the buxom lass. Helga panicked when she heard the unbuckling of her captor's belt and the dropping of his pants. The mysterious man grabbed her hips and forced his dick into her virgin pussy.

"Noooooo!!!" screamed the busty girl. Sweat beads formed on her luscious skin and her massive tits bounced and swayed as her captor violated her. However, the real horror began when she heard an inhuman growl.

————-

In the village of Ulfhednar, the famous paranormal investigator Octopus Jones sat in a bar. Sitting across the tiny table was a tall and gorgeous buxom blonde woman.

"So Miss Olga Borstein, please tell me again about the last time you saw your sister." asked the famous paranormal investigator Octopus Jones.

"As you can see, Herr Jones, Helga is a prolific writer and folklorist studying old Germanic legends. Last time I've talked to her, she mentioned about the werewolves of Ulfhednar. This is exactly why I've arranged our meeting here." answered Olga.

"I theorized before that this is the work of some deranged serial killer. However, I could be wrong because there were recent news of several other missing women. I checked the Ulfhednar werewolf legend. According to the story, dozens of young village women between the age of eighteen and twenty-one were raped and then eaten by the werewolves of Ulfhednar hundreds of years ago. Four men suspected of lycanthropy were tried and then executed but the leader was never found. Furthermore, there has been recent vanishings of young women and several sightings of mysterious large wolves in these parts. There must be a connection between the legend, the reports and this case."

"I don't know if these things really exist but I feel my sister is still alive." Olga gently touched Octo-J's hand. The tentacled investigator looked into Olga's teary eyes.

"Save my sister... please..."

——--

Ina dark room in an inn, Octopus Jones sat on the floor and closed his eyes. He gathered no physical evidence and had to rely on clairvoyance, a natural psychic ability he developed after banging a 900 year-old but still "hawt" tantra mistress. Since Helga is the twin sister of Olga, concentrating on her was a snap. All Octo-J had to do is concentrate on Helga's full name and visualize Olga's face.

A few minutes have passed and he saw nothing.

A few more minutes have passed and he still saw nothing.

Finally, after several more minutes, a dark dreary castle entered his mind's eye. The vision showed a vision of an old abandoned castle. Inside the castle's dungeons was a shackled naked young woman bearing likeness to Olga in the process of being ravaged by a wolf-like creature. Her vagina was pumped inside and out by the lycanthrope. The beautiful blonde moaned over and over with each thrust. Her delicious-looking tits were repeatedly pawed by the lycanthrope. Before the werewolf bared his teeth against her neck, a hissing sound was heard across the room. The werewolf stopped his savage attack on the poor Helga.

"You fool! We have bargain! We do not tolerate cheaters!" yelled a mysterious voice.

"Octopus-headed freak! You will never understand the hunger of my people!" responded the werewolf. A beam of green light was shot and hit the werewolf in the chest. The werewolf screamed in pain and knelt before the bizarre being.

"Do not provoke me any further, Count Wolfgang Von Wolfgang! As long as you bring us the finest women ALIVE in your land, our master will supply you with all the female flesh you can feast on. You may do as you please with them but eating them is out of the question!"

"Fine... I will not allow any woman be devoured. I shall keep our promise as long as my brethren and I will be rewarded in the end." replied the injured aristocratic wolfman.

"Good. Eh?" The mysterious being looked around and then he looked at the mutant investigator. His face was revealed and it resembled the appearance of a red octopus. The creature whispered his name in a totally unnerving way.

"Octopus Jones..."

"Gah!"exclaimed Octo-J after this horrifying psychic vision. He stood up and sipped a glass of water to calm himself down. The vision was creepy but it was worth it.

"Now I know where they are." thought Octo-J.

——-

In Castle Von Wolfgang...

"Stave off your hunger, my brothers! Once we deliver the women to our new powerful friend, we shall never starve again!" screamed Count Wolfgang Von Wolfgang in his human form. His brothers, all twenty of them in wolf-mode, howled with monstrous glee while they ravaged their captives. All the captives were the most gorgeous women the werewolves could find. The brunette Gretchen was getting violated in the rear while her mountainous mammaries were groped painfully by the beast's paws over her. The boobs of the red-haired babe Erika were squeezed around the shaft of a well-endowed wolfman. The wolfman enjoyed raping Erika's tits while another one violated her pussy, riding her like a furry depraved cowboy on an unwilling steed. One ambitious wolfman was fucking the tall and sultry Babsi in the pussy while grabbing the petit blonde Aaliz by her ponytail while sucking her hard nipples.

All the other women were violated in the most brutal ways but the worst came to Helga. While lying down, her mouth was penetrated by a wolfman's prick. The werewolf held her head like a vise and savagely ravaged her pretty mouth. During the bestial blow job, each of her engorged Teutonic tits was being suckled furiously by a werewolf's mouth, forcing the milk out of her generous bosom. I don't know exactly how this lactation occurred in a very short amount of time so let us just assume that it was due to some magickal German werewolf voodoo thingy. Besides, I love erotic lactation. Anyway, as the two werewolves feasted on her Nordic nipples, her hands were forced to give two other werewolves handjobs. The werewolf dicks in her hands came and shot big squirts of semen unto her face. Three more werewolves who were watching the sexy folklorist simply masturbated and ejaculated their lycanthropic spunk on Helga's body. Another werewolf violated her pussy over and over and over...

Suddenly,the wooden door of their feasting hall was broken down and entered Octopus Jones armed with nothing but his invincible tentacles.

"Party's over, motherfuckers!" yelled Octopus Jones. Three of the werewolves snarled and lunged at Octo-J. Some of them found themselves entangled in tentacles in mid-air. With quick powerful tentacles around their necks and jaws, Octo-J extinguished their lives by snapping their necks simultaneously. Seven more of Wolfgang's brethren pounced on Octopus Jones. It seemed that they overpowered the tentacled hero but each of the wolfmen met their end when Octo-J used his ultra-strong tentacles to impale them. Octopus Jones threw the dead werewolves aside and slowly walked towards Wolfgang and his remaining brothers.

"Aaaah... you must be Herr Jones! Our ally warned us about you."

"I understand that you rape and eat your victims yet these women were kidnapped days ago and still live. Why?" asked Octopus Jones.

"That's because. Herr Jones, we made a deal with the genius scientist Dr.Sinistrovision! As long as we supply him with the most beautiful women around, he will form a cloning program that'll yield an unlimited stock of fresh female flesh. He gets the women and we get the clones. As you Americans say it, it's a win-win situation!" answered the evil count.

"You sick asshole... in the name of the Paranormal Investigation Enterprise and all the lovely ladies of the world, I WILL BRING YOU DOWN!" yelled Octopus Jones. At the same time, the remaining brothers of Wolfgang and Octo-J charged at each other. Each of the remaining wolfmen met his end either through neck-snapping, spine-breaking or tentacle impalement. The only werewolf left was Wolfgang himself. The lycanthropic nobleman became enraged after seeing all his brothers slain by Octopus Jones.

"ACCURSED FREAK OF NATURE! PREPARE TO MEET DEATH!!!" screamed Wolfgang. The count transformed into not just a werewolf but a 9 foot werewolf. Octopus Jones lashed his tentacles at the giant werewolf but Count Wolfgang was too fast and agile. He dodged the tentacles, jumped and landed behind Octo-J. Octo-J looked around but was too late. Count Wolfgang slashed his back with his big razor-sharped claws. Octopus Jones screamed in great pain. Wolfgang slashed Octo-J some more in a repetitive manner. The tentacled hero began to lose pints of blood from his serious wounds. His enemy stopped to gloat arrogantly over him.

"HAH! IS THIS IT!? MY NEW ALLY WARNED ME ABOUT YOU BUT YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME! NOTHING!"

"Hey...do you what happens to an octopus when it's threatened?" asked Octo-K. Before Wolfgang could answer, Octo-J opened his mouth and out of it came a hose-like spray of ink! Momentarily, the ink blinded Count Wolfgang.

"AIIIEEEE!!!!" screamed the giant werewolf. Octopus Jones jumped on the wolfman's back. His strength wasn't enough to harden his tentacles but it was enough to choke Wolfgang.

"I am ripper! Tearer! Slasher! I am the tentacles in the night! I AM OCTOPUS JOOOOOOONES!!!" yelled Octo-J.

"Ack! You... ripped off that... Beowulf movie! Gurgle..." said Count Wolfgang with his dying breathe. Closing his lupine eyes, life departed from Wolfgang's body. Octo-J fell to the ground with a big thud. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. Standing over him face-to-face was the red octopus man. Octo-J groaned with dread.

"You are indeed fearless but you are not strong enough. I could kill you right now but how can I kill my brother?" said the mysterious humanoid octopus. Octo-J was shocked. What does he mean by "brother"?

"You will live and you will enjoy your victory for now. I will leave you and the women. The next time we meet, you won't be so lucky. Farewell... Octopus Jones."

And with that, Octopus Jones lost consciousness.

One day later, he woke up and found himself lying in bed. At the foot of the bed sat the twin sisters Helga and Olga Borstein. Octo-J noticed that the twins were wearing mini bathrobes which barely covered their legs and their lovely cleavages.

"Herr Jones, I want to thank you for saving my sister Helga from a horrible fate." said Olga.

"Thank you Herr Jones. I owe you a great debt." said Helga.

"Oh it was nothing. I'm just a professional." replied OctoJ. Seeing how hot the Borstein twins were, he formed erection in his shorts where his"ninth tentacle" was hidden. The twins gasped at his hard-on and giggled. Octo-J blushed.

"Ah, hehe. What can I say? I'm a healthy man!"

"And we'll make you a lot healthier with our bodies..." said Olga and Helgain a seductive tone. They stood up and dropped their skimpy bath robes to the floor, revealing their glorious nude bodies. They laid down with Octo-J and crawled all over him. Helga and Olga kissed every part of Octo-J's body while slowly removing his shorts. Helga placed her sexy lips on his rock-hard penis and licked its tip before engulfing the whole shaft with her mouth. Olga pressed her breasts against Octo-J's mouth. Octopus kissed Olga's hard nipples and then sucked her sweet Germanic melons while Helga sucked his man-meat, giving him the best blowjob ever. Octo-J's tentacles squeezed the twins' ass cheeks, entered their moist pussies and groped their heaving tits all at the same time.

The threesome went on for hours. They went through many kinky positions until Octo-J sprayed his load on both twins. Now hungry for some sweet mama juice, Octo-J milked the twins' mammaries with tentacles wrapped around them. After much intense squeezing, the horny paranormal investigator was rewarded. Small geysers of milk erupted and Octo-J swallowed them while the rest of his tentacles fucked every hole in the Borsteins' sexy bodies drenched in cum and breastmilk. "Man, I love Germany!" thought our tentacled mutant hero as the threesome sex continued on and on... and on.

Thus ends a tale of Octopus Jones.