Odd Opportunities Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, adding in a whisper, "Well ya found me. Those guys are really putting it to that girl, but she seems to be digging it. Just look at them."

Scott peered over my shoulder from behind me, just as they decided to switch positions. The guy who had been fucking her doggy_style's cock came into view. It looked to be about seven inches by my best guess but very, very thick.

In my turned_on, mostly_drunk haze I inadvertently blurted out, "Oh my God, that's a nice fucking cock!"

Scott squeezed in behind me tighter to peek in closer, so as to judge for himself, and said, "What? That? That's nuthin', girl."

I giggled, "Yeah, yeah... Uh_huh... Whatever, that's what every guy says."

I kept watching as Petite Girl got on Mr. Strawberry Blond's average_looking cock in a reverse cow_girl fashion. She whined a high_pitched, "Unnngggg… yeah!" and started to bounce up and down on it in really hard, short strokes. Mr. Thick stood up in front of her trying to aim his cock into her open mouth for her to suck on, but wasn't getting anything but a flicking tongue from her. He just resigned himself to jerking off and rubbing that thick mushroom_like head on her tongue, lips, and face. It all looked fucking phenomenal, quite honestly.

Scott's body heat was radiating against my shoulders, back, and ass as we both watched what was for all intensive purposes, a live porno. He was breathing hard, as I must've been, my nipples felt maddeningly itchy now. My pussy was urging to be attended to also, but I ignored these feelings and instead tried concentrating fully on watching. I wondered how turned on Scott was getting by witnessing all this, if it was somehow better with me standing there watching these three people fuck without saying ‘Ewwww, gross!' and the like. It definitely added something for me, the fact that we were watching this together after only having just met, and also as this guy was gorgeous and sexy as hell.

Given that I didn't want us to get caught peeping, I kept my mouth shut and didn't ask him to elaborate on his offhand comment. We stayed completely transfixed there, watching this girl cum over and over, loudly, neither of us saying a single word. After a minute or two I had to slightly change my sort of hunched down standing position as my left leg was falling asleep.

When I did this, Scott's hands went out to steady me, coming to rest outside of my shirt, yet under my tits. Then he started kissing my neck lightly, which always drives me crazy, both of us still watching the three college_age kids having it out. He slowly kissed up my neck to my right ear, pausing to softly nibble on my earlobe and sucking a bit of it into his mouth.

I moaned softly at this, but didn't want anything to happen, not there anyway. Plus I had the added complexity of his and Trevor's relationship to consider. So I softly denied him with what I said next, "Scott, c'mon, let's just watch them, ok?" He eased off as I requested, but stayed tightly pressed up against me. I felt somewhat relieved at this but things suddenly got far more interesting on the bed we were watching.

The girl whispered something to them that I couldn't make out, then suddenly pulled off Mr. Strawberry Blond. She flipped over, motioning Mr. Thick to lay down. He quickly did as he was told, which was excruciatingly hot to see, as this little chick had these guys following her every demand. She promptly scrambled on top of him, easing her pussy down over his extremely hard, angry_looking, thick_as_hell cock.

Once she buried him inside her, she looked over her shoulder at the other guy and said something I'll never ever forget, "Come on, put that thing in my ass, you fucker!"

He paused a second with this shocked and disoriented look, then asked, "Are you sure?"

She responded angrily, "Yes Goddammit! Now do it quick before I change my mind. I've always wanted to try this. But take it easy though, ok? Go slow."

Mr. Strawberry Blond got into position somewhat reluctantly until his buddy said, "Come on dude, do what she wants!"

His urging convinced him, because he squared his cock up behind her and eased forward slowly. Her face went from a slight shocked expression to one of being washed over by an intense feeling of pure sexual energy.

"UNNGH! FUCK YEAH!" she yelled out once they were both buried inside her, pausing briefly to get used to the two cocks that were now most likely stretching her beyond any way she'd ever experienced before.

Scott's reaction was the same as mine, complete, utter shock and disbelief. I looked at him briefly and shook my head, noticing his jaw was dropped about five inches. He moved forward and kissed me right then, deeply and with the just right amount of tongue. I completely melted, my knees feeling spontaneously weak so that I had to brace myself up against the door frame. We kept kissing like that, the intensity of it increasing by the moment until the trio inside started getting noisy once again. I peeled my face away from Scott's to see the two guys pummeling the living devil out of the little blond chick. The skin slapping sounds were loud again now, as were their vocalizations. All three of them squelched out various things, ‘Fuck!' ‘Oh Shit!' ‘Jesus Christ!' and about a hundred ‘Yeah!'s all to express their obviously first ever double penetration.

I was so fucking worked up at this point I could barely stand it, and then I felt it: Scott's hard_as_a_rock dick riding right up the crack of my ass up to the small of my back. He hadn't been kidding earlier about Mr. Thick's cock not being anything he was intimidated by. With this realization just setting into my over stimulated brain, I immediately felt his hand come around my front and sneak under my skirt. His dexterous fingers slowly rubbed up my inner thighs and started making me feel very good quite instantly.

"You're so wet Elise, oh my God," he whispered in my ear, licking my neck a bit afterwards.

Two of his fingers had pushed aside my panties a bit, enough so that he could definitely tell exactly how wet I really was.

I tried keeping my eyes open to watch one of the most amazing things I'd ever laid my eyes upon, but Scott managed to slip a good portion of his middle finger inside me. My automatic physical instinct was to inhale sharply and spread my legs a bit wider inadvertently making things more accessible for him. I was then, in Scott's mind I think, rewarded with more finger action, which was getting me on the road to a potential cum.

"Ohhhh God, Scott," I whispered as best I could, adding, "What are you doing?"

He used his other finger to apply pressure to my clit, responding with, "Shhhhh... Don't say anything."

My brain was flooded with extremely hot waves of pleasurable sensation purging directly from my pussy, almost causing me to cry out_which wouldn't have mattered really. Petite Girl was going crazy with her boy_toys, shoving herself back and forth at their thrusting hips as fast as possible given her trapped positioning between their bodies. I was able to keep my eyes open to watch them as my clit got a little break from Scott.

But then, he pulled my hips back, physically urging me to back up and bend over more deeply. I glanced back at him for a second, completely puzzled and disoriented caused by the sudden stopping of his finger action on my pussy. He knelt down behind me, pushed my skirt up over my ass and softly began kissing my pussy through the panties I had on.

"Fuuuuuck..." I muttered under my breath, as I felt his tongue through my panties, "God Scott. You gotta stop this.They're gonna see u_uhhh..."

My sentence was cut short by the very familiar feeling of a cock_head rubbing at my ass. It all registered far too quickly as I realized why I was feeling it__he'd taken out his cock and was going to try fucking me!

At that same moment, Mr. Strawberry Blond was shooting his load all over Petite Girl's back and ass, groaning excessively loud with each shot. I'm not sure exactly why I reacted this way, but I froze. Everything I had been physically feeling shut off completely as I suddenly decided that I was betraying my better judgment. I just couldn't do this right there, right then, especially with Scott! Confused and bewildered, I just stood up quickly, pulling away from Scott in a panic__ feeling too overwhelmed by it all. Especially when I caught a glimpse of his hard cock sprouted out of his pants–it was freaking huge! But I couldn't stay, I was just too freaked out. All I could sputter in my haste to get out of there was, "I'm_I'm really sorry Scott… but... I_I can't. I gotta go. I'm sorry!"

With that, I sped away off that balcony as fast as my shaky, rubbery legs would carry me, my head reeling with about a million thoughts at once. I kept replaying what had happened in my brain while simultaneously asking and telling myself, ‘What the fuck was he thinking? What the fuck was I thinking? Why didn't I just go for it? God I wanted to get fucked by him! What was my freaking problem? Jesus his cock felt good! My god he was big, too! I shouldn't have even let him touch me in the first place! He's gotta be so confused! What am I gonna say to him now?' and a ton of other similar stuff. I practically ran down the stairs, almost knocking down a couple of girls coming up. I still didn't know what I was running for or from or why for that matter! Yet I just felt like I had to hide, or something.

As I got near the kitchen, wading through groups of drunken party_goers, I saw a few people doling out shots. I convinced myself that that was exactly what I needed _ a good stiff shot or two to calm my nerves down a little. So, grabbing two shots of Jaegermeister from the guy playing bartender, I put ‘em down one after the other. This got some astounded looks from these guys, who'd probably never seen a little chick like me handle shots like that.

Normally, I wouldn't have been able to drink so aggressively but as I was in a sexually overloaded and psychologically nerve wracked state, it was absolutely no problem. Although it was fun, and the guys seemed to be getting interested in engaging in getting to know me, I knew I needed to find a place to think. So after receiving some applause for my drinking ability, I got a cup of beer and set out to find a spot for myself to cogitate. I figured I could then maybe spot Trevor and avoid running into Scott for awhile.

The party had thinned out a bit it seemed as there weren't the huge crowds around like they had been when I was out dancing. The DJ had slowed things down a bit, playing some deep bass_heavy reggae and dance_hall mixes. You could tell that a lot of people were well on their way to being at that fairly drunk, hook up stage because everybody dancing out there was doing some serious grinding. I sat down with my drink to watch the dance action out there, still on the lookout for Trevor.

Now that I felt relatively calmed down and pretty drunk, all the events I'd been part of the past day started coming back to me. It all seemed so surreal, the fact that I'd been part of all these sexually charged things all in one twenty_four_hour period. The flashbacks started rolling in, making me fucking horny as all hell all over again. I knew I wanted to get my frustrations out very soon, and decided to head to the comfy_looking lounge area to think over the Scott debacle in a more subdued environment.

I noticed right away that the lounge area was completely dimmer than everywhere else in the house. It was fairly impossible to see all the way across the room, partially because the room was so freaking big but definitely also because of the lack of light. The only real source of light was coming from a movie playing on the two huge plasma_screen TVs at either end of the room.

I plopped down on the closest sectional with my beer and started watching the movie as my eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. Within a couple of minutes it became apparent that this movie was quite obviously a 1970's foreign_made erotic film, something they would show on Cinemax at about 1 a.m. on a Saturday. I laughed to myself at the odd_looking actors and actresses in it and at the ridiculous dubbed in dialogue, but quickly lost interest and went back to evaluating my crazy day and evening.

I closed my eyes to begin replaying all the captured images from what had transpired on the interstate with Trevor: seeing his fat hard cock the first time, looking at it from underneath my shirt as he fucked between my tits, feeling again all that God damn cum on me. Then I couldn't help but think about Petite Chick upstairs and how she took on those two guys in so many different ways, directing them instead of vice versa. I wondered if they were still fucking her right this second, maybe switched around so that Mr. Thick was now pounding her ass from behind while Mr. Strawberry Blond was skewering her from the bottom.

And then there was Scott. I began to wish that I'd at least stuck around long enough so that I could've seen the monster-feeling dick he was attempting to fuck me with. I started exploring in my thoughts what it would've been like had I actually just gone along with what he wanted; all while watching those three do their best to fuck themselves silly. ‘My God, why did I pass up such an awesome opportunity to do something like that!? Fucking God, what was my deal? I really acted weird up there, why?' I asked myself over and over again, all the while dreaming up what he would've felt like stretching my pussy, his balls slapping up against my upturned ass.

Continued in Chapter 4

12