Odd Threesome

Story Info
A preist's teen lovechild, a mime, and a retired boxer
902 words
2.6
42.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mime was walking down the street one day, not pulling in a very large load. The children enjoyed his little act, but children don't have a lot of money. He decided to get a drink at the bar. He opened the back door and stepped inside. The only problem was that there was a hole in the ground where he walked.

Earlier that day- Thunder Punch Patrick, the old Irish boxing champ, was walking to his favorite place, the bar. When he got there, the front door was locked. He went around to the backside entrance and opened the door. When he got inside, nobody was there, and the owner had hung himself.

When the boxer saw the owner's legs dangling he first screamed, but then was taken over by his instinct rage. He yelled a few profanities and punched the floor under his feet. The floorboards cracked and he fell through.

Later that day: Annie had a hard life. She was the lovechild of the pastor of the local Catholic Church. After seeing her born, he immediately gave full responsibility to the whore whom he had fucked. She was a terrible mother, and she didn't offer any help or support to her daughter, and her father couldn't do much with his minimal spending money.

One day she could take her shit life no longer. She ran away. She was 18, with a handgun, a bullet, some cash, and a fake I.D. Her possibilities were limitless. First off she ran to a bar through back alleys. When she got to the back door, she opened it up to nothing but air to walk on. She tumbled through the air and landed with a Smack!

She got up to see a particularly handsome man holding a candle. The light it was giving off made his painted white face and rough brown hair dreamy. Next to him was a man in his 50s or 60s with graying red hair and a profound roughness about him. Even in his old age, he was very muscular and hero-like.

What the mime and the retired boxer witnessed was a fine young lady, in her teens; falling into the same hole they had fallen in. She had dark hair and around C-sized breasts straining against a powder blue cloth t-shirt. She also had a nice pair of light-pink hot pants. She also had cute blond eyes and lips that seemed to quiver in an arousing way.

The retired boxer was the first to break the silence, "Thank the fucking stars another person to talk to! Let me tell ye lass, mimes are fun to watch and all, but not much for conversations!"

Annie replied, "Where am I? I have a pain in my shoulder..."

The retired boxer looked concerned and replied, hey mimey, bring that candle here, and let me take a look at the young lass's shoulder."

He examined to see the sharp wood had scraped it when she fell. He said, "I can make it feel better, but you're gonna have to take that shirt off." Annie was hesitant, since she had no bra on under her tight shirt. In the end, however, her pain won out and she stripped her shirt off.

A slight smile struck the edges of the boxer's lips and he reached into his pocket. Out of there, he pulled some pain relief & cut cleaning cream. He began rubbing it over her wound, stopping the trickle of blood. He massaged her, ever so slightly letting the bottom of his palm rub near her nipple.

His hand worked it's magic and his rubs came closer and closer to their mark. Soon he was rubbing her breast with both hands, and she wasn't objecting. She was, however, breathing harder. His chiseled hands roughed up her erect nipple, making her almost unbearably aroused.

She eventually got bolder and unzipped his pants. She let his pants and underwear fall to the ground. She fell to her knees in front of the rigid 5 incher. It wasn't small, it just hadn't reached it's fully erect state yet. It easily surpassed 7 inches, and bordered 8.

She took the head of the cock in her mouth and began bobbing up and down on the big member. She began sucking as expertly as she could. The boxer's weathered hands found the back of her head, as he encouraged her blowjob.

The mime wasn't just going to sit back and watch, and he sure as hell couldn't say anything. As an alternate route of action, he moved up behind the lovechild and began removing her hot pants. He stripped them down her long legs and performed the same action to his own pants. He released the unbelievable, larger than life 13 inches of his amazing cock. It looked far to thick and long for the young girl to even close to endure it, but he was set on trying anyways.

At first he just rubbed the head of his dick up and down her slit. He worked his way to trying to loosen it with his fingers, making her gasp and moan during her blowjob.

The Irish dude then came all over her face, and the mime's cock was too much for her, and she came too. It was hard to endure it but she managed to hold out long enough for the mime to cum too.