Ode to a Redhead

Story Info
A couple devote their time and attention to oral worship.
3.5k words
4.4
18.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tapped the toe of his shoe on the black and white linoleum floor beneath the booth, as he watched her every move. She sat across from him looking so seductive, so fuckable. Her tousled red hair and deep green eyes sent waves of electricity surging to his groin. Her attention was focused on the thick chocolate shake she sucked contentedly through a red and white striped straw.

She had him - body, mind and soul and she knew it. There was no way he could talk his way out of this one. She was a keeper, everything he'd ever imagined a woman should be. She knew how to press every damn one of his buttons with a mere wave of her hand or a single sway of her lovely hips. This time she did it by wearing a red wig, just for him.

She looked up, over her glass and smiled demurely. Her cheeks caved in around her dimples as she drained the bottom of the curved fountain glass with the straw. A droplet of melted chocolate ice cream slid down what was left of her smeared red lipstick. The rest of that scarlet dye was somewhere in the vicinity of his well served cock. He returned her look with a sheepish "you got me" grin.

She withdrew the straw from her mouth; her eyes sparkled like fine emeralds in the late afternoon sun. "Hey, you were the one who kept hinting to me that redheads were your weakness."

He winked. "I said 'one' of my weaknesses... I really like blondes... and brunettes too... and naked chicks, any naked chick."

She giggled. "You specifically described what redheads did for you in great detail... and I witnessed it, with my own eyes." She lifted one high heeled shoe and playfully pressed her peep toe between his legs.

"It was surprise factor that did the trick babe. You sprung it on me and caught me off guard." He raised one eyebrow slightly. "All's fair in love and war when you play games with my cock... like you're doing right now."

She threw her head full of red curls back and let out a rich throaty laugh. His cock hardened immediately. This woman could give him a stiff dick with just the slightest effort.

He quickly brought her slender wrist to his mouth and kissed her pulse point. He wanted her, he wanted her bad. He wanted her more than anything else in this world, right here, right now.

"You nearly fucked me to death." She whispered between swollen bruised lips as she swirled her fingertip slowly around the rim of her glass, picking up a drop of leftover milkshake. She placed her finger in her mouth and sucked it clean while her eyes watched his for a reaction. He narrowed his eyes and exhaled slowly. He could still taste her cum on his mustache.

The vision of her naked body shivering, shuddering, cumming all over him just a few hours ago gave him chills. They had literally fucked all night long. She had surrendered to his passion and responded with the same fervor. The way he reacted to her little red headed fantasy was apparently the reaction she was hoping for. He would have given her anything she wanted plus more and she was ready to take it.

His deep set eyes smoldered as his pants grew tighter with every passing moment they sat in the confines of the diner booth. He scanned the remnants of her half eaten burger and a few catsup soaked fries. Inquiring as he clasped her small hand in both of his. "Did you get enough to eat?"

She nodded her head, her curls bouncing with an impish grin on her beautiful face. "Yes. Thank you. I was starving."

"Good!" He quickly slid out of the booth and pulled her to her feet and positioned himself discreetly behind her frilly black taffeta skirt. She giggled when she felt his erection pushing menacingly into the small of her back.

He threw two twenties on the table which was more than enough to cover the meal and tip. They both waved at the waitress as he awkwardly guided her out the door, careful not to expose his erection to a roomful of patrons. None of the diners seemed to pay much attention that both of them wore rumpled formal evening clothes in the middle of the afternoon let alone that he had a raging hard-on.

They made it to his car. He made sure she was safely in the passenger seat before he hurriedly slid into the driver's seat. His dick was so fucking hard his balls were aching.

She reached across the console and grabbed a handful of his crotch in her small hand. He quickly placed his hand over hers and cautioned. "Careful little girl. This could go off any second and frankly I would rather not do it in my pants like a seventeen year old." She giggled with delight which sent another pang of desire to his twitching groin.

He hadn't felt like this since he was seventeen. He seemed to walk around with a perpetual erection since the day he met her. She did things to him that he had thought had long since subsided. She reluctantly released her grip on his cock and gave him a playful pout. He chuckled. "No worries babe... we're going right back to bed and I intend to have my way with you for the rest of the day."

"Promise?" She placed one red fingernail on top of her full pouty lips and batted her eyelashes. He groaned at her impudence which made her grin even wider and more devilish. He started the engine and the car seemed to know the quickest way back to his apartment.

She could barely keep up with his long legs as he sprinted towards the door dragging her along on her strappy mile high stilettos. He quickly unlocked the door and they did a twirling, tongues entwined, hands groping dance, into the apartment. He pulled her closer as he kicked the door shut behind them.

He wrestled with the stiff petticoats of her black party dress until he managed to slide it down and remove it from her lean, supple body in record time. Her fair skin glowed under the filtered lighting of the room. He stepped back to look at her as she stood in front of him. She was like a vision from a dream, standing there in lacy black panties, a wired push-up bra, black garter belt with black stockings and heels. She was fucking beautiful in every possible way and he couldn't get enough of her.

Her heart was pounding so hard that it brought a rosy flush to her chest and cheeks. He pushed her back onto the cushions of the sofa and wrapped his hands around her exposed thighs. She drew in breath as his fingers slowly slid up her long stocking legs until he grasped her slender ankles. He firmly pressed her knees against her full melon shaped breasts.

She gave him a wicked smile as he eyed the treasure she held between her thighs. Her labia were outlined tightly beneath the narrow dampened crotch of sheer, black lace panties. He leaned his face over her and tore the lacy material away with his teeth. The sound of ripping panties sent a rush of adrenaline to her very core. His five o'clock shadow left a trail of goosebumps across her delicate skin.

The sight of him with the remnants of her sheer panties between his teeth sent her into a frenzy of emotions. He shook them from her body like a hungry wolf before he shoved his face deep between her thighs. She caught her breath and held it as his tongue probed deep inside of her. She whimpered with little puffs of air as he lapped up her wetness.

He teased the hood of her clit and drew circles around her silky pearl with the tip of his tongue. Slowly, methodically inching one long digit deep inside her bottom as she squirmed and squealed beneath him. Every flick of his tongue sent her into spasms which excited him even more.

Her moans became louder as he feasted on her like a hungry animal. His tongue worked relentlessly as she frantically reached out for a handful of his tousled hair. The louder she wailed, the deeper and the harder he pressed his face into her.

He nudged her knees wider apart with his broad shoulders and hooked his arms securely around her hips. He raised his head to look into her eyes and gnarled through gritted teeth. "Fuck! I could eat your sweet pussy forever!" His face thoroughly drenched with her honey. He returned to finish what he started.

Her groin twitched, the warmth rushed through her lower body as she shuddered from a series of orgasms that were so intense that her back arched and lifted her lower body completely off the sofa, driving her head and shoulders deep into the cushions. She cried out and clutched at his hair, his skin, anything she could get her hands on as her hips bucked wildly against his face. Her legs trembled under his strength as he firmly held her down, his tongue keeping contact with her clitoris at all times. Her ankles twisted wildly in her stilettos, digging deep red welts into his back.

His face was slick and shiny with her cum. Her inner thighs glistened with a combination of sweat and cum as she tried to catch her breath. She whimpered and cried as her fingers stroked the back of his neck.

He took his time. He relished every single second of licking cum from that beautiful throbbing, drenched pussy. She gradually loosened her grip on his hair and lovingly cradled his head in her hands. Her body jerked sporadically and she shuddered each time his tongue brushed against her clit.

She felt like she had been set on fire. Her puckered pink nipples centered high on perfect round alabaster breasts, rose and fell as she struggled to catch her breath. A thin film of sweat shimmered across her skin in the filtered late afternoon sun. He knelt at her feet and adored her with beautiful, grateful gray eyes. Her response to his touch was more than he ever hoped for, from any woman, ever in his life. She was heavenly in every single way.

He lay between her trembling legs, worshiping her pussy like he was kneeling before a sacred altar. She stayed perfectly still, waiting for her breath to return. He could perform oral sex like no other man she had ever known. He truly was the master and she would gladly be his willing slave, to the end of days.

She knew of only one way to repay him for what he had bestowed upon her gloriously satiated body and as soon as she regained the use of her wobbling legs, she would prove to him that there could never be anyone else in the world more perfect for him than her.

She craved him like the deepest, darkest, sweetest addiction there could ever be. A desire so rare, it has never been named. He was like no other man she had known in her entire life. He seemed to sense her every need at the very instant she needed it. A rare quality any girl would cherish.

The moment their eyes met, she knew in her heart that he was everything she had been searching for her entire life. There was nothing she wouldn't do to please him, nothing. She knew he felt the very same way. There was a trust and respect between them that was beyond reproach.

The only thing on her mind at the moment was to return all the pleasure her lover had so generously bestowed upon her. She could only try to equal his experience. Just for him. Especially for him.

She gently pried herself from his grasp and knelt between his parted legs. From her passion bruised lips she commanded in a sultry whisper. "Take off your clothes... now."

There was an expression of delight in his hazel eyes as he obeyed her without hesitation. He wasn't moving quickly enough, so she began tugging at his belt and his zipper with absolute determination on her pretty face. Finally, his rumpled suit lay in a pile beside the sofa.

She slowly ran her slender fingers down the length of his angular torso. He was so handsome. He would be an Adonis in any woman's eyes. Her smile was delightfully mischievous as she pushed him against the back of the sofa. Mellow sounds of a sax played softly in the background as the dance between them started once again.

Her pink nipples had popped out over the top of her bra. They were begging to be touched, licked and sucked. He reached out to caress them but she deflected his hands. Wagging one finger slowly she scolded. "You're not allowed to touch" He grinned, dropped his arms to his sides and waited for her next move.

Her palms pressed against his chest as her green eyes gazed up at him lovingly. He leaned back, waiting, anticipating like an anxious kid. He loved to watch her. She was like a living, breathing Raphael painting and he couldn't tear his gaze away from her beauty.

She bumped his knees farther apart with her hips and knelt forward. Her eyes, fixed upon his standing, rock hard penis as if it were a cherished golden idol. Her fingertips lightly caressed the entire length of his cock with an overwhelming desire to taste him.

Her eyes were sparkling like flickering candles as she stroked his cock with graceful hands. Siren red enameled fingernails glinting as she slid them up and down his rigid length. The red wig she wore especially for him fell gracefully onto her pale shoulders.

She licked her lips and took her time, making him wait, making him want her even more than he already did. He was aching, yearning her as he waited for the next move.

Her hard nipples brushed against the insides of his thighs and sent shivers down his spine. She continued to trace every vein and ridge on his penis as if it was the first time she had ever seen one. Her tongue impishly slipped out from between rosy stained lips as she concentrated on her lover's throbbing erection. He had never been so enchanted by such a beautiful misty eyed redheaded temptress.

His senses were heightened. He could smell her signature perfume. The warm scented wax of burning candles, her arousal. He could feel every sensation, every emotion, every single minute detail. From the feathery touch of her hands to her lovely soft body pressed against his. The shimmering sensation of her icy warm breath as it blew softly across every nerve ending of his flesh.

Their eyes met as her red lips parted. She licked them slowly, her face pent with emotion and devilish delight. The whole experience was ethereal, heavenly, unearthly and he never wanted it to end. His breath caught, his heart pounded wildly in his chest as he waited for her next move. She whispered. "I'm going to suck your cock so fucking good... better than you've ever had your cock sucked before - in your entire life."

Her words flowed through his head like molten lava. He grabbed onto the sofa cushions and took a deep breath. Fuck! She knew exactly how to turn his world on its side.

She grew more excited by her lover's arousal. He smelled of musky sex and virility. Her desire to please him was urgent. She couldn't wait another minute. Keeping one hand on his penis, her other hand cupped his balls. He momentarily closed his eyes and gasped as she held them gently but firmly in her palm and softly tugged at the rough skin. Her tongue glided underneath his heavy sack to the warm spot behind his balls, their weight rested on her face as she focused on his pleasure. She proceeded to lave him from his anus to his aching nutsack with warm saliva. Taking each testicle completely into her mouth, she rolled them around on her tongue at the same time she slipped one slender digit up his ass. The sensation was like a jolt of electricity shooting through him. Her thumb circled over the precum that was flowing from the head of his cock.

He groaned, his eyes rolled back and his body shuddered. She carefully enveloped his balls between her lips. Her green eyes sparkled as the tip of her tongue traced along the ridge of skin between his nutsack to the base of his penis. Slowly, her tongue glided up to the cleft of his throbbing purple head. She caught the glistening fluid with her tongue as it trickled down his cock then slicked it across her full red lips.

His cock was throbbing as the warmth of her mouth drove him to certain insanity. Her fingers wrapped tightly around his girth as she lathered it generously with her tongue once more. Her small hand moved up and down his shaft like a well oiled piston. He thrust his hips rhythmically, meeting her deliberate strokes. Her tongue peeked out of the corner of her mouth as she concentrated on bringing him to the brink of a climax.

Suddenly her head dropped down as soft wet lips wrapped tightly around the head of his cock. She kept her eyes focused on his while she sucked on his dick like it was a cherry popsicle on the hot summer day.

The suction from her mouth made a delicious popping sound as his crown entered and left her lips. Expertly rolling her tongue around the rim and into the slit, sending shock waves through his entire body with every seductive lick. Copious amounts of saliva trickled down the sides of her mouth and onto his pulsing erection while she jacked her hand up and down his cock rapidly. He moaned out loud as she gripped the head of his cock tightly in her fist and twisted and rolled it in her palm with a flowing circular motion. This beautiful girl looking up at him with angelic green eyes was capable of giving a blow job like a fucking demon.

She rose up on her knees and placed her mouth directly over his cock, easing it deeply into her throat. He watched with delight as his dick slowly disappeared completely into her mouth. She held onto it tightly with both hands and plunged the entire length, slurping on it while he groaned in pleasure. His balls tightened against her chin as his mouth formed a circle. A guttural groan came from deep inside his heaving chest.

She sensed his approaching orgasm just in time to pull him from her mouth. Urging him on with soft cooing words, she grasped his throbbing cock with both hands and waited with steadfast anticipation for his impending eruption. Her lovely face showed complete pleasure as she lapped up a fountain of shooting milky sperm that spurted onto her face and throat, dripping down onto her luscious white tits.

She closed her eyes, smiled sweetly and clutched his cock against her body as if it were made of gold. She lavishly rubbed his warm cum into her cheeks, lips and chest while still holding the head of his penis like it was magic.

His body convulsed and jerked as she drained every last drop of from his purged balls. She took great care to lick every bit of his sweet tasting cum until he was clean. She had pleasured her man the way she intended and the euphoric look on his handsome face was her ultimate reward.

He needed to hold her as he pulled her into his arms, kissing her face and mouth. He tasted himself on her lovely lips. He cupped her round ass and held her tightly against him. "Officially the best blowjob I have ever had in my entire life." He whispered in her ear. She grinned mischievously as he slapped her bottom and grinned. "You're really proud of yourself, aren't you?" She giggled as she pressed her face firmly against his bare chest.

She twirled a strand of his hair between her fingers. "That's for always trying to make me happy."

He kissed her softly and cradled the back of her head in his large hand. "I'm the one who needs to be doing all the thanking."

She sat up and ground her body on his lap. She seductively rubbed his semi hard cock against her dripping wet pussy. She leaned closer and whispered in his ear. "I know how you can show your appreciation my sweet love..." His eyes met hers. "Fuck me hard, fuck me long and fuck me now." She didn't have to tell him twice.

He pulled the red wig off and her blond curls tumbled across his face. "Oh, I will, but this time I'm going to fuck my very own blonde."

The End