Ode to The Cage

Story Info
A Submissive resigns herself to her fate in a cage.
1.1k words
3.83
30.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to displease him. Click. The bars locked into place. I surveyed the room through a black metal grid. He had placed the obstacle in the corner of the room. Not to give me privacy but so that everyone had a clear view of the cage. So that everyone had a clear view of me. This was not one of the usual parties I attended. I didn't know anyone.

"If you want out, strip," he commanded. I worked at the seam of my corset, unsnapping each hook, baring my skin, my breasts, my scars. I fought the shivers that threatened to consume me.

I bowed my head down. Slam. I tilted my head up and was met by a pair of brown eyes tinged with green. Shockingly beautiful but knowingly cruel. His pupils spreading out until the black swallowed the hazel. And in his hand was a thin piece of plastic with a bead on the end. Slam. He hit the cage again. "I said strip."

My stomach shrank as I let the breath out I had been holding. He held his hand out. I knew what he wanted. I handed him the clothes I had shed. He narrowed his eyes at me. I don't enjoy the sting of the evil stick, especially when it's weld by him. I didn't hesitate again. I removed my thong and proffered my last piece of clothing to him. He threw them across the room and smiled. I don't like that smile. Bad things follow that smile.

"You're ignoring your audience." I struggled not to groan.

I turned so my back was no longer to the majority of the room.

"Wave to everyone." This time I did groan. He laughed.

I meekly raised the hand that I had been using to cover left breast. To my horror twelve hands waved back.

"What kind of show would you like to see?" he asked the party.

This can't be happening.

A woman in a sheer teddy giggled and pointed to a purple box on the shelf. My master wasted no time checking the contents. He murmured something that I didn't catch as he walked over to me. He placed his hand on the edge of the bars so that I had to shimmy over to him to grab the elusive item. I stuck my hand through the opening. He moved his to meet mine, and then he snatched it away. His gaze locked with mine as he shook a packet well above my fingertips. Then he dropped it in through the top of the cage. Asshole.

"You're a big girl, you can do it yourself."

Lube. Just great. I ripped open the package and squirted the liquid onto my fingertips, I began to swirl my middle finger around my clit when he interrupted.

"Uh uh uh."

My forehead wrinkled. He twirled his pointer finger and my forehead wrinkled again. This time in anger. But I did what he wanted. When I finished he was holding a small plug in his hand. He instructed me to drop my arms to the ground and to place my ass before him. It was all the more humiliating as I had to scoot around a bit to line my rim up with an opening. I buried my face into the lining of the faux fur mat and he snapped his fingers. I immediately averted my gaze to find everybody watching me. I tried not to scrunch my eyes as I felt the plug slide into my rear. But I couldn't help but gasp. The girl in the teddy giggled again as I struggled to find a comfortable position. I felt the plug with every shift. Wishing it didn't arouse me.

"Stop it." He knew what I was thinking. He leaned in closer so no one else could hear his words. "No one here is judging you. Now lean back, we're not done yet."

I tilted my shoulders back so my elbows almost touched the floor. My legs spread open and my knees up. I was completely exposed. He walked over to the shelf and fiddled around the purple box again. A white plastic ball plopped onto the mat in between my legs. It was shaped like an egg.

"Hands on your stomach." He ordered. I complied earning me a second instruction to run them down up and down my my waist and then towards my chest. I couldn't help the tilting of my hips or the clenching from below. Every time I squeezed I was reminded of the plug.

"Now bring yourself to the brink but don't cum."

I had to do it. I began to squeeze my breasts and play with my nipples. I brought one hand down twirling my finger around my clit. A gasp escaped my lips when I ventured further and my hand came away soaking. I no longer cared about the others in the room. I needed release. I needed to cum.

"Don't you dare," a harsh whisper came from above. Angry eyes reprimanding me.

"I think she's ready now." The voice was unfamiliar. I looked over at the man who had spoken. He had short blond hair. Bright blue eyes, a black Metallica shirt, and no pants on. He was stroking himself. His pace was slow, his grip firm. A rush of need shot through my body. I couldn't help it. I came. My pussy so exposed I couldn't hide it. But the cry that I let out confirmed it.

"I'm sorry," I let out between shallow breaths. My back grinding into the mat, my legs quivering .

"That was a big mistake," my master responded. "Put the egg inside of yourself now." I immediately inserted the egg. I knew what it was now and there was no escape. I directly disobeyed him. There would be no mercy. I closed my eyes. Several minutes went by and nothing happened. Quiet enveloped the room.

And then he finally spoke.

"You're going to come for everyone now."

Damn it. He had been waiting for me to cool down. He tossed a black controller to the blond and then the egg began to vibrate. Harder, softer, harder, softer. He slowly built me back up to where I had been before. And then he stopped.

"Count to 100." Oh god. I don't like this.

"One," I said.

"Louder," the buzz came back on.

"Two," I cried.

"Three," it got harder.

"Four."

"Slower"

"FUCK!"

I came. He tossed handed the controller to the man on his left and told me to keep counting.

"Five," it stopped again.

"Six."

"Seven."

"Eight."

"Nine," I screamed.

"Ten," I was thrashing. I came again. I couldn't catch my breath. The remote was passed on again.

Twenty more digits passed before I screamed again. Then ten. Five. I lost count. I was barely aware when the remote was finally passed back to my master.

Tears down my cheeks, cum dripping off of my thighs. I no longer wished to leave the cage.